Real question, i personally have always thought People from Spain, Italy France and Portugal had dark olive skin...

Real question, i personally have always thought People from Spain, Italy France and Portugal had dark olive skin, Tan skin, in my mind i consider them (ethnic)

I have always thought this automatically in my mind, ive been to France, and italy and barely saw blonde hair people, the majority of the population had brunette hair, they also had brown or hazel eye colors, or green some blue eyed people there but in my mind people from that region didnt register as (white)

I feel like they have some middle eastern mix too them or something, what is the real reason for this

Attached: Spain.jpg (800x600, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe because you're an a Varg tiered moron who thinks Europeans are supposed to be blonde and blue eyed. And than anything Brunette must be an Arab or Nigger.

Because you're a fucking retard??

Maybe??

hahaha triggered because you're not of Nordic descent? fuck off faggot

Another moron who has some retarded concept of MUH EUROPE IS ALL COMPLETELY 100% WHITE NO WAY IT SLOWY FADES OUT AND THATS THE REASON GREEKS LOOK LIKE TURKS

African influence

I'm actually part Norwegian. But keep going thinking "Nordics" are the only Whites.

How's your "Nordic" only club coming along? Making any headway??

>im actually part norwegian

A whole 1/16th among all that spic and nigger blood ey?

Okay, well them maybe you "Nords" can all get together and be Whites Only Club and forget the rest of Europe.

Good luck!! Let us know how that goes!

Actually roughly 35%

Everything in the circle is white

Attached: C6B56751-E25A-4CC1-B009-934E78281006.jpg (1169x1216, 284K)

It could save your life

Attached: 845B227B-9D63-477F-878E-10D1A89E4F3E.jpg (4081x1905, 1.42M)

I have green eyes and auburn hair too.

But let us all know how your "Nordics only" club goes. Mmmkay?

Do you realize that the most glorious and historically relevant countries of europe are not nordics don't you?

You are just dumb, people from spain, france, portugal, italy, greece, croatia are by race white, they don´t need to be nordics to be white (alpinoids, meds, atlantid and so on).

Attached: wiamdhgdh83940Civiliza.png (1560x1028, 344K)

>Southern Italian isn't white
I can agree with that.

You're the one talking shit, OP was asking a genuine question. I'm also part Norwegian, and I never said Northern Europeans were the only whites. You are so self conscious about this you actually jumped to that retarded conclusion

That woman looks like a jew

It’s because they’re black. Don’t you know that race is a social construct? Also pay more money to Israel.

By that dna map they are (caucasian whites), at least boderline

Because Sup Forums is full of a bunch trolling infighting FAGGOTS like yourself that want to divide European people.

You're ALL fucking faggot tiered Virgins, and I would literally kick the living fucking shit out of you if I heard this shit in real life

14 WORDS YOU FUCKING QUEER VIRGIN FAGGOT

Fucking virgins like you never MET a real White man down for his race. So fuck off

Hahaha I'd like to see you try. The fact that you instantly have to go to "i could beat you up11!!" shows to me what a pathetic loser you are.
Keep putting words in my mouth, I'll put my foot through your teeth

Fuck off KIKE

Southern Italians may be borderline white, but Sicilians are certainly non-white.

1 post by OP.

(((another D & C thread)))

youtu.be/uZUJKXs6W-4

Here you go user, this should answer your question

ok d&c kike

Revenge of the Celtic princesses on St. Patrick's Day.

Attached: 64dfhjsfkdr.jpg (800x899, 119K)

Dutch should be dark green, Belgium actually has a lot of relevant history and deserves to be light green. Germany should also be dark green desu.

In all honesty, most of Europe should be light green at least, because we are all relevant and you're a d&c shill

Divide and conquer thread, sage.

Attached: 1515864322975.jpg (818x673, 139K)

The White Race is diverse user
Skin color doesn't always = Race
Meds are swarthier but not even by that much.
A lot of them are pale and have colored eyes but dark hair color.
There are also Dark Nordics and Germanic Meds.

Attached: anglofashion.jpg (600x788, 135K)

A (((movie))) by a guy who is a self hating white.
wishes he was a honorary nigger.

I don't know about the French or Italians, but Iberians have always been dark. We have descriptions of them 2,000 years ago from the Romans, who were pretty unequivocal about what the locals look like.

What's the reason? I don't know. What's the reason for blond hair and blue eyes elsewhere? I suppose the traits are suitable for the local environment.

The absolute state of our Europoid descendants in America

This you

Attached: 1518828961255m.jpg (1024x771, 71K)

>I feel like they have some middle eastern mix too them or something
Yes, they do. An ancient mix. Southern Europeans have more neolithic farmer DNA in them.

says the chink
why asking a question for which you already have an answer, shill?

Have you ever seen sicilians in your life, you have never visited italy, or any european country.

Attached: sicilia_palermo5.jpg (750x400, 58K)

Lol nobody tell him about the blonde and redhead jews

real question is, why do so many Brazillians look full white? I'm guessing they're Portugese but my knowledge of the ethnic groups there is small.

Meanwhile Anglos be like.

Attached: blackanglos.jpg (1027x785, 400K)

They're too swarthy to be white. Northern Italy is the only part of Italy that can quality to be white.

Natsocs moved to Brazil and Argentina after WWII. They pretty much built all of the good areas while secluding themselves from the native monkeys.

Mostly Portuguese but theres was also considerable immigration from Italy and Germany. The reason why so many Nazis fled to South America is there were small German immigrant enclaves there that they could blend into.

I am for Panslavic Union like it was planned before the communist came to power.
And Yugoslavia broken apart by USA.. all you Anglos can die with your feminism and diversity cancer spreading... soon all the ANGLO/NORDS will suck muslim cock on daily basis with their mandatory diversity rules...
I would rather get me a Siberian qt then anglo or nordic one...fuck your blonde hair superiority complex and autisitic genes that make you refuse to put your country first over anything.. look what's going on in the UK.. disgusting, i guess too much french blood got mixed up and you began to give up also?

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-me-irl-20062128.png (500x566, 125K)

If this is the case why are there swarthy brits who in DNA is 100 percent or atleast 95 percent northwestern european.

European phenotypes exchange throughout many links and territories that are more rarer than others but it makes dumb anthropologists think they have some mixed DNA when that is actually further from the truth.

Even if a spanish or italian was about 8 percent North African, the traits there wouldn't show up at all in their phenotype. On average the phenotype starts to show up when you have nearly 20 percent non-white or middle eastern blood.

>I'm MUH Nordic so I'm natural"

I think European hair type is kinda like how dogs in one specific breed can have multiple types of hair color, there is reasoning behind this but it doesn't hold up well at all.

So........... basically your saying is you have shit for brains.

interesting to know.

Well it's true that europeans have not all the same phenotype, but i don´t really think iberians are d dark, they are white, no question about that, at least in culture, dna and history

Attached: portuguese_peopl9wime.png (1166x926, 1.9M)

I'm indifferent. I'm ethnic Portuguese and don't care about the question of whiteness at all.

Nonetheless, the descriptions given by Tacitus and Jordanes of Iberians are as applicable today as they were 2,000 years ago. We're dark insofar as we overwhelmingly tend to have dark hair and darker eyes.

>Ireland
>Not Relevant

He posts as St. Patricks Day celebrations continue all over the world right now.

The germans and the arabs fucked and made the romans.

Southern Europeans had a lot of contact with brown people via the Mediterranean. They are genetically and culturally connected to Middle Easterners in a lot of ways and this connection goes back to very ancient times. Northern Europeans were somewhat more isolated due to geography and developed cultures with higher levels of social trust. So while Northern and Southern Euros are technically the same race, they are nevertheless quite different in a lot of important ways.

Fucking lol.

t. 97%

FTFY

Attached: 1494641775592.png (3712x1292, 1012K)

Lol

Nordics think they hold the keys to whiteness. But science proves otherwise.

So Med people were so amazingly relevant, yet they are shitholes compared to countries like Funland and Norway? Norwegians and Finns lived in mudpits just a short while ago. You had thousands of years of greatness behind and you fell behind already! How did that happen?

Attached: Sako Elf.gif (1067x720, 1.51M)

Why do you always have Mosley as a warmonger against other European nations? He was made a political prisoner for pushing a movement against the second world war and wanted to create a united Europe.

Attached: brainless hole.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Probably not. I’ve known many Sicilians and they look white as fuck.

Because they are. They aren’t all samba dancing Macao eaters. Just like all Americans aren’t fried Chicken eating rappers.

It's a joke relax

Yea dude people are really picky when it comes to boozing opportunities.

Agreed.

>yet they are shitholes

you are delusional

Attached: 1433nnn72wealth_2016.jpg (1919x1336, 209K)

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Nordniggers literally have no fucking history other than being enslaved by the Greeks in trade for fish, being the sandniggers of the Roman times where they started flooding and pushing their way into Roma, being uplifted by Italians, and building a culture on the sole basis of replicating a dead empire and adopting it's religion created on a Niceno-Constantinopolitan Creed.

Attached: med_people.jpg (1861x1584, 530K)

Muslims invaded the Med, and Southern France for four and a half centuries prior to the Crusades. They committed genocide of local populations and raped the women forever darkening the gene pool of the Med. The bloodlines Ancient Romans, Celts, Greeks, Iberians, etc. Which once inhabited those lands has been wiped from existence. The whole "med = master race" fags I see on Sup Forums are simply in denial that the modern population of their countries (themselves included) are nothing more than mudslime rape babies.

Everyone who has traveled at all knows which places are better to live in.

The Medoid inferiority complex, I don't know if I should laugh or feel pity. Seriously, trying to prove you're as good as NORDS is pathetic. You think we don't see right through it? Stop before you embarras yourself even more. The only still relevant ''Meds'' are the Lombardian Northern Italians, who are actually Germanics.

Attached: smug anime girl.jpg (1080x810, 117K)

All debunked bullshit without sense jamal, see

Attached: greece_2222467671.png (2844x2112, 1.6M)

You seem buthurted. maybe because you are a meme country without history, glory or heritage. An embarassement is you trying to change words, with France, Spain, England, Portugal, Italy on civilization matters. One century of any of those countries history, smash Finland history since ever.

Romans and Greeks were pretty much always dark boyo. There was no Germanic Romans you cuck. In fact, Blond was a symbol of prostitution throughout Rome where either Gaelic bitches were the prostitutes or Roman women would make strands from the butchered scalp of Germanniggers before it even became a style that took storm in the late Roman era.

The only blond people you had were adopted sons taken by pity like Lucius Verus.

Attached: blond_hair.png (2200x918, 531K)

Explain why many of the native Welsh look so dark, like modern day Italians or Spaniards. The Romans themselves said that they looked dark.
When did the Muslims conquer Wales?

Attached: Ioan Gruffudd.jpg (258x400, 24K)

Attached: light hair.jpg (700x702, 58K)

Me butthurt? Lol. We all know why you do this. You're insecure about your phenotype and the modern state of your Medoid people. You are in looks nearly identical to Middle-Easterners. So you try clinging to ancient history, because you have to prove yourself that you are not inferior to NORDS.

The superior don't feel a need to prove themselves to the inferiors.

Attached: tania smug.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>The superior don't feel a need to prove themselves to the inferiors.

>"My people have no history of their own, we have no significance other than building mudhuts across Europe and fences built out of thatches and wet dung, so there is nothing to say and I have to prove nothing to you! My spawn of a race are superior!"

Attached: yikKdbnbT.jpg (1600x1244, 139K)

>Finns
>superior to anyone
>history of killing animals for leather?

Tacitus:
>" the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts"
Tacitus here confirms that both the ancient Welsh (Silures) and Iberians were swarthy like today.

in the south / med region yeah in the north no there are a lot of fair haired and clair / blue eyed people

Im from Flanders with a flemish / dutch sounding name and fair headed with blue eyes like a lot of people

Well you see there was farmers and hunter gatherers who mixed along time ago one was darker another was lighter I suspect Meds and Some Welsh have less mixture of the hunter gatherers but both groups are Caucasian in race and the modern Europeans are a mix of both these original prehistoric groups. according to Survive the jive videos

I don't understand why France is thrown into this considering that they're not even genetically similar to Spain, Italy, or Portugal. The French are in no way mixed with non-European considering that they're predominantly Gaulish (Celtic) with some Germanic in certain regions, especially the north and east; genetic testing confirms this. In the southeast, closer to Italy, you have people with Roman blood. The only Moorish invasion that occurred was swiftly repelled by the French at Tours.

I've traveled throughout France myself, both in the north and south, and the majority of people I've met were light featured, even down south. If you go through French villages, many of the residents have light hair or eyes. You must have only went to Paris or other urban sprawls full of foreigners or mixed-race people. I'm half French Canadian myself and everyone on my French side has light features; my French grandfather was a redhead with blue eyes and my grandmother was blonde and blue eyed. Take this as an anecdote if you will, but I've simply never understood where the dark-featured Frenchman stereotype originated from. I feel like it's simply Hollywoodian.

It doesn't help that France has one of the largest Italian immigrant populations, so maybe those of Italian stock are considered indigenous Frenchmen and falsely represent the ethnic group. I'm not one to question the Whiteness of Meds, but Iberians are really the only ones that can be brought into question given that a lot of genetic tests confirm the impact of North Africans on the genepool of the Iberian population, sadly.

Attached: Rochette_Joannie-760x427.jpg (760x427, 83K)

>Finns telling other Europeans that they're non-White when genetic testing literally shows that Finns are part Asiatic.

I really love Finland, but you have to know when to pick your battles, lad.

Attached: 2rrmanm.jpg (233x311, 11K)

>t. Amerimutt
Is there anything more pathetic than taking credit of historical people? Can I claim the works of Northwestern Russians in my credit, because genetically they are indistinguishable from Finns even if they speak a slavic language? My paternal line is from Sweden, can I claim credit for the Swedish Empire?

What ''nation'' do you associate yourself with, and how did you come to the conclusions that your ancestors did anything more impressive than farmed land and paid taxes to the local king? How great they were!

Certainly superior to you, Serb.

Attached: amerimutt vs purewhite.png (680x512, 200K)

Whiter than you, Chang.

Attached: arjalaistötöt.jpg (640x480, 39K)

I didn't by the way say Medoids are not white, I do consider them white. But the insecurity complex is really something hilarious that has to be called out. If nobody calls out the cringy kid, he won't stop being cringy, you know. ''We wuz ACHKTUALLY better than Nords cuz MUH ROMAN EMPIRE'', stop that.

It's like discussing with a Chink the problems with modern China. No space for self-reflection, but the moment problems are called out, he withdraws into the childish ''muh 5000 year history!'' -mode.