Doesn't tolerate faggotry

>Doesn't tolerate faggotry

>Doesn't tolerate women being whores

>Doesn't tolerate degeneracy

>Marxist protesters flood the streets backed by the (((international community)))
>shoot them with real bullets, not rubber

>Sure as fuck not afraid to name the enemy

Why am I supposed to hate them, again?

Attached: 220px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_portrait_2013.jpg (220x263, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because states like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil. They're literally everything bad in this world, and we would be much better without them.

I hope this is a meme response and not your actual fucking opinion...

literally based gaddafi tier
doesnt deny the holocaust but questions it
many jews live in his country

go bomb 2 million more muslims neocon

Are you against Saudi Arabia? Remember that they are an ally who we trade with, plus they help us tackle ISIS.

I have never regarded the Iranians as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Iranians remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

Taylor Swift

Reminder posting le epic meme opinions stopped being funny a week after they came out.

He, and all Iranians, are worthless sandniggers, OP, that’s why we hate them.

Attached: CC50E5D4-3B6A-42AF-91F8-574F7FBF365B.png (598x369, 387K)

A related video. Talks about iran and neocons in the second half.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA

accepts trannies though

iranians are pretty based in the USA, they where smart and left the communist vs Muslims fight eacthother

Now you're just being a dipshit. Iran has had a hostile history since 1979. What the hell have Saudi Arabia done to us during that time? You're one of these people who'll also shit on Israel because a few left wing journalists in America happen to be Jewish, not realising that a majority of Israel's establishment supports Americas right wing, and so do the Israeli people.

Bullshit.

They'd throw your ass off a tall building.

im not a tranny. it's a fucken fact. there are pride parades in saudi arabia too

Iran was hostile for removing their CIA puppet dictator

As a woman I find his politics to be disgraceful.

>what the hell have Saudi Arabia done to us during that time?

9/11

source, memeflag?
oh, right. you dont have one. you're a shill.

I don't care what flavor of faggot you are, snowflake. Point is, you wouldn't be nearly as brazen in the open about it, and you know it. Societal shame still exists, for the benefit of the populace.

Not sure if you noticed but they are invading your lands mutt

Iran was great under Shah

That was Al Quedea

Iranian here. Iran isn't Isis. The Iranian government has a weird opinion on homosexuals that they were born the wrong gender and are spiritually the other gender. You can get a government paid sex change if you wish.

>as a woman
get fucked cobber no your not

look it up i dont care about the trannies you keep pushing
then fuck off you vagina cultist fake juden in isis. what do i care. always with the this and that. muh grass is greener. i show you they accept the worst of what we consider "gay" so maybe the rest of their narratives. and yours. are fucken jewry and retarded. theyre completely foreign to me but are better than kikes. the end. all CGI too with your muh muh muh buildangs bullshit

But then they have to live life as a woman, and can't be a park faggot hiding in the bushes waiting for a dick to suck, like the faggots we've got over here.

Yeah great for the USA. My father's village had no running water, electricity my grandfather had to build the village roads out of his own pocket as well as a school and hospital. There was a huge royal palace though which is now a university. Everything worth anything to the average person was built by the Ayatollahs. If not for decades of sanctions and an 8 year war against Iraq backed by Arabs and westerners Iran might even be a developed country by now

like your mom

There are no good muslims

fuck Sup Forumsestinians and their #NotAllMuslims bullshit

dIRTY SAND NIGGER

Attached: MIDF.png (600x433, 622K)

As a single mother I find his politics disgraceful.

Guys, please help. I know no private armies ect. But this dude wants to wear my friends skin. He's very high up, and has gotten ahold of every number and social contact she has, and has shown up at her work. I need to know more about him. Thankyou knights. Godfrey loves you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-231613.png (480x854, 196K)

>Epic small word replies

XD

Probably. But you don't get executed for being gay this is propaganda. Iran executes rapists so if someone commits homosexual rape they will get executed but this gets reported as executing homosexuals. I've seen it enough times already. One man raped a 6 year old boy and your media said he was hanged for being a homo.

Rape murder armed robbery drug trafficking are all executable offences.

Al Qaeda, which was led by Bin Laden, who was part of a web of patronage in, guess where.
tensions exist in Saudi Arabia between the royal family and the hardcore Salafi element, but thinking the leadership structure of the country had no part in 9/11 is absurd

Probably because you never meet any in your step dad's basement

>nazi
>not supporting people who hates jews
>not supporting people whos religion takes pride in killing of jews
get fucked jidf

>single mother
>woman
no your not

The faggot diseases you've contracted over the years from sucking hundreds of dirty dicks and consuming gallons of tainted bodily fluid of all types, both orally and really, have clearly eroded your cognitive abilities.

>But then they have to live life "as a woman,"
>"you cut your dick" you can finally suck mine t. L/HU4fYT
Nice try, faggot. You are equally gay to the dicksucker. He is still man.

Attached: magapedes.png (960x768, 280K)

Ahmadinejad isn't solely responsible for such conditions. Iranian men as a collective are. This is their culture. Likewise, White and Jewish men are responsible for the culture of their societies.

As a minority single mother in a same sex relationship I find his politics disgraceful.

No shit. Point is, even then, they aren't able to be a walking biohazard bugchasing bathhouse faggots like in the US. Can you fucking read?

>stages fake coup on self
>whole world laughs

>mr noseburg

kek

>minority
>single mother
>pozzed

stop with the bait

Right, I just used him as an example, was mainly referring to Islamic society in general.

Checked.
But honestly, as a disabled minority gay single mother I find his politics disgraceful.

Cause they’re rapists, smell like shit, wear black polyester in the fucking desert and they’re grossly hairy and brown.

Oh, of course. Just wanted to share my bit.

It's a known fact that the Iranian government forces homosexuals to be trannies (it's either your penis or your head). Should be noted though that they treat the trannies as mentally ill patients and not women. Although I did hear complaints about how they used trannies to win women sports games recently (not sure of accuracy).

Soidoliziike a huge improvement over idolizng and praising them, while grooming more children to be faggots as we do in the west.

So why would they commit a terror attack knowing that it would easily get exposed some day? I don't see how it benefits them. Also not sure how one could blame an entire family establishment just because one of them was a little loose

>absolute state of this triggered bitch faggot
yikes

Not sure when, but The Shah pointed out a form of Zionist supremacist (not normal jewish) and their influence over most of the world.

Pre-1979 pictures posted on here must be propaganda from only rich urban areas then?

Still at it with the meme opinions...

I'm not complaining, just saying that it's true.
Although, I would support us doing the same to pedo-rapists.

Israel hated him.

Is it illegal to tell him he's not a woman here yet?

>But this dude wants to wear my friends skin
>If you know what I'm sayin

You said
>they have to live life as a woman,
Stop using tranny fake terms like
"live as a woman,"
They will never be a woman. That's psotmodernist neo-marxist dialetics in motion. Never use your enemy's ideologically imprinted fake terms

Attached: living_as_a_woman.png (877x609, 71K)

>meme opinions...
Is this your buzzword for text that makes you uncomfortable? I'm legit open to what people are saying but people like you are just wasting time. This isn't a safespace.

I need help. Seriously.

Hi, JIDF ADL, good luck.

He's woke on the 6 million.

Yeah, I agree with you, you fuckin mongoloid. It's not my fault you're incapable of processing nuanced discussion.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM BECAUSE HIS HANDS HAVE THE BLOOD OF MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS, JEWS, & AMERICAN SOLDIERS .... INNOCENT MEN & WOMEN CHILDREN ....

I always liked that guy

Islam is shit. Call me when they give that up.

Lol no no. Im serious. We sell jets. He shows up in the showroom. Im a mechanic.

Days the retarded magapede

> you fuckin mongoloid
>you're incapable of processing nuanced discussion.
You start descontructing the terms invented by the "New Left" and they strike you back with ad hominem. Everytime.

le meme "Living as life woman" =/= still considering men and mentally ill patients like describes.
Iranians are awoken and you are not.

>obvious kike shill trying to get an anti kike thread deleted

Nice try noseburg

>literally too retarded to realize the person he's arguing with agrees with him 100%

Iran is the enemy because they oppose modern American values. Saudi Arabia is worse but you bend over and pay for the lube for a bit of oil.

I keep forgetting if mahmoud is a capitalist or not...
>which?

>modern American values

Like faggotry, degeneracy, feminism, and other cancer? Where's the problem?

How would this get the thread deleted? I accept jesus christ every day. Over every meal. Godfrey occidere inimicos nostros!

I'll tell you why. Because we are meant to be enemies to keep our eyes off the Jewish influences. A European Middle eastern alliance would be a possible force to oppose the international jew. The Muslims believe us to be the jews allies and servants and therefore do not view us as redeemable humans. If we teach them that we know about the jew perhaps we can join forces against those who oppose the true gods will deliberately. The scriptures of the Quran and the Bible are from a similar era, so it's worth it to compare and contrast themes and stories from each book. There are anti Semitic messages in both books, and there are anti-goy sentiments in Jewish scripture. Just how things were at the time. Both sentiments are valid in their own ways but the jews are truly wicked people especially so

Why are hiding your flag, kike?

Attached: images (1).jpg (251x201, 12K)

Because he's a mudslamic shitskin scum, that's fucking why.

I could say a lot, but it boils down to 'because of religion'. There is significant factionalism in SA, and who knows if the house of Saud has managed to solve any problems with the recent house-cleaning. If you can call it that
do you know the history of Saudi Arabia? The forces which caused the Ikhwan rebellion are still roiling just beneath the surface. I tentatively predict the country is going to fall apart within 15 years or so, sooner if the Yemeni war still keeps going so poorly

shitskins gonna get this place shut down with these threads

You're posting from a country where it is illegal to question the holocaust. Just stop.

Im christian not a fucking jew. Got it cowboy?

Attached: IMG_20180308_173031.jpg (1440x2560, 983K)

Who gives a fuck if Islam hates Jews? Islam is the nigger of middle eastern religions - the grunting ooga booga eternally-butthurt ape.

You forgot one important part

>hates white people

Attached: 1518902033023.png (650x650, 13K)

Ok, you've convinced me we'll get right on doxxing a stranger for you, kike.

You'll see the problem when you want a bacon burger. Or if you want a cool refreshing drink of an alcoholic beverage. Or if you want to take your dog for a walk. Or if you want to question the outlandish claims of the Koran.

>(((modern American values)))
the absolute state of britbongs

Attached: angloquestion flowers.png (1600x6400, 1.79M)

>Wow our streets are so refreshingly free of degenerate whores, niggers, kikes, and faggots, but I sure do wish I could have a bacon burger!

No. And you don't need to remind me that we have shit for government.

No doxxing. I just need to know if he's done anything. I don't even need info. Is he a danger?

Because the jew says so user. And its not even a meme this time.
Some lobbies work wonders.

You're the one who is in danger. Keep it up...

Attached: That+kike+soros+is+old+as+put+him+in+_27ac0ff36fcb60b6981b6c98679fce84.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Those and the rest. The USA has created an ideology that has destroyed the west in 50 years. They are a bit bitter because they have been trying for a 1000 years and you did it for them.

It wasn't the USA that created the ideology, it was just infected by it.

so state mandated dick chopping?

Attached: 9021882B-D3CF-4527-BFDD-3ED00A5728A3.jpg (551x600, 121K)

Sounds like an apt punishment for faggotry, desu

Doesn't tolerate Israel.

Refuses to pay debts , bum living off welfare , fed him let him play videogames with me in my rooming house I was living in at the time , etc etc . Ended up pulling a knife on me and my 70 year old landlord . Thankfully he's in jail now and I didn't have to kill anyone and sit in jail for ten years over our cucked laws . You are all snakes , and btw even though they wear those curtains they will still drink alcohol and eat pepperoni pizza when noone is looking ;) eye opening experience , I thank him for it because now I see clearly what Islam is , among other experiences .

Is shitskin supposed to be offensive to Muslims? Most muslims have light brown skin, not black like Africans.