If Sup Forums hates Israel so much, why don't they go left-wing?

If Sup Forums hates Israel so much, why don't they go left-wing?

Attached: parties israel.png (1507x966, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The israel issue is one issue that everyone should unite on
youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA

Attached: Der Stürmer palestine.jpg (900x675, 84K)

Maybe this will help clear things up for you.

Attached: 1521346988690.png (2316x964, 772K)

YAAAAAANONYMOUS

yaaas anonymous*

Left-wingers are right about most things, the problem is that their solutions are fucking retarded.

1) I don't care about Israel
2) The left wing parties aren't even left wing. They're just SJW social democrats

Sup Forums doesnt hate israel --- just start a "israel vs palestine" thread and watch all the nazis start sucking jew cock

Attached: 1505026241331.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Attached: talmud.jpg (780x886, 226K)

Attached: white vs jw.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

this is so true

Sadly true. No matter what we're playing their game

fpbp

neato. I guess Jews really are blatantly superior if they control every party in the world

Not really. They've been kicked out time and time again that they've attempted to establish parasite claws in a nation. They just happened to get lucky and win the Jew lottery with the USA.

They may be intellectually superior to most other peoples, but if they were morally superior no one would care.

Israel is based and has the good jews. All jews outside of Israel are weak anti nationalist shills.

Attached: comehome3.jpg (640x730, 52K)

Both sides are kikes you insufferable retard.

Attached: snek.jpg (832x420, 475K)

They just know everyone has a price. They live (1988)

Because we have testicles

I want a white ethnostate, I've no problem with a Jewish ethnostate so long as they go easy on the Jewing.
Israel is surrounded by hordes of violent mudshits, so naturally they need to play geopolitical games to stay afloat. But they're not our enemy--those are the globalist Jews in our own countries, the ones that need to be shot.

Attached: image.jpg (607x318, 23K)

Everybody in the world hates jews.

Everybody is waiting for someone to make the first move.

Because people do not define themselves only according to their attitude toward Israel, the world does not turn to Israel