Petition to only cast Polish actors in The Witcher series

Petition to only cast Polish actors in The Witcher series

change.org/p/netflix-cast-polish-actors-for-netflix-the-witcher-adaptation

Attached: tmp_5566-IMG_20180118_180008-1967720779.jpg (1079x1175, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=RudzOqb-fRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black polish

I think Goran Višnjić would be a great actor for that role, he's a slav.. not polish tho but still.. very similar look to actual game character

Just don't watch if you know it's gonna be shit

Nexflix alrdy ruined a lot of series anyways, im sure their going to ruin witcher too

Attached: IMG_0833.gif (210x131, 265K)

Come on it's netflix, you know Gerald is going to be a gay trans person of color.

This is racist. Diversity is our greatest strength. Inclusion rider.

That or he's gonna be played by a Jew.

General slavs would do best.

Attached: amanoCUTE.jpg (484x750, 84K)

im ok with this cause poland is based

Woman behind making The Witcher said this on twitter

Attached: 1519779694209.png (590x157, 17K)

Attached: 1519779756623.png (606x282, 33K)

>Sir Witcher!
>Did you just presume my gender you shitlord?

>inb4 idris elba is cast as geralt

i think idris elba should play heimdal, 007, and geralt
we wuz hussars and sheeit

Holy shit...if they fuck up one of the best game stories and modern twist on slavic mythology just for "diversity" ....

Don't watch it then. I certainly won't.

Look at what they did with Greek mythology, they made Achilles and Patroclus niggers

Does this thot and the drooling idiots who hired her, realize that only a small sect of uber nerds actually like the witcher? Like, you'll hear people talk about franchises IRL, can't count how many times I've heard people talk about harry potter or star wars, that's where this "diverse" milquetoast policy fits. But I've never heard anyone ever talk about the witcher IRL before. Most bookstores don't even carry the books. I've only ever seen one guy with a sticker of the wolf necklace (which came in the physical copy of #2 iirc). I've heard people discuss TES or 40k a fair amount, not as much as dr who and other faggot armchair nerd topics, but The Witcher is a very niche, not-accessible franchise. I don't know who they think is going to want to see this, most people who bought witcher 3 haven't even gotten halfway through the game, look at the steam achievement statistics if you don't believe me. I mean for fucks sake this is not a popular franchise, the books have a very small following, and the games weren't really THAT popular, FFS they never even made a halo movie or tv show even though there would be a far, far bigger demand for that. I can't think of a reason for this other than to portray a white, high IQ franchise in a "multicultural" shitty fashion. fucking jews.

I say we let them choose someone based on merit and not on ethnicity or some other retarded shit.

Attached: 1446627904694.jpg (320x240, 19K)

I'd suck his dick no homo

Attached: Goran-Visnjic-photo-001.jpg (557x630, 58K)

I love being huge slav

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

All movies based on video games end up being shit

Or they gonna flip the script and make the male characters all “powerful” woman....Barf

Geralt will be played by a nigger. As God intended (crosses self)

I agree with you i vote with my money every time..
I didn't even watch "wakanda" i think it was a shit movie

>Do these people realize they have a niche audience why don't they cater to the people who care?

Have you SEEN what they've done to the Shannara Chronicles? These people are the artistic equivalent of an orc, they only long to take anything that was once beautiful and inspiring, defile it, and then hold it up on a stick to be praised with their own semen and shit leaking out of it.

It's like some shaman making a totem out of his fallen foe to steal their strength and authority as his own.

You know you can pirate this stuff? That way you don't pay for it but get to watch it either way

Sad but true.. very good depiction of their foul acts. Every time i see black or chink elves.. i cringe

Why would i consume something i do not support.. it won't make it any better..
It's not like if you pirate it the game suddenly becomes something different..
The stuff you consume normalises the whole propaganda as something that was always like that...
I will not be a sponge for the diversity shit.. id rather not watch it.

But the Jews always complain that piracy hurts them, so you can watch a show while being disgusted by aspects of it, enjoying other aspects of it and hurting the Jews at the same time

What you aren't considering is that Halo is a smash franchise owned by goddamned Microsoft, while the Witcher is owned by an old faggot from Poland. There's enough brand recognition to make a buck, fucking up isn't likely to ruin any reputations, and it's much cheaper, it never stood a chance

So what, we're going to have to read what they're saying while watching a show?

No, they'll never go for this.

There's powerful women all over the series, doing all sorts of things feminists find empowering, such as torturing people, whoring around, conspiring to control the world as a gynocentric illuminati, and generally betraying all who trust them. The change will come in the form of these actions being considered positive.

>watch Anihilation
>not a single white man in the whole movie
>first 5 minutes in
>see Natalie Portmann talking to a black colleague
>I bet he ends up fucker her
>flashback scenes show her having cute cuddling sex with her husband
>one flashback scene shows her riding someone, completely different tonal sex scene this one she's really contorting herself, showing lust, pleasure, etc
>oh shit this is it
>boom she's fucking the nigger
It's fucking tiresome at this point. Like, they aren't even subtle about it anymore. I don't even get mad but it just baffles me how your average normie is just obvlivious at such a blatant display of an agenda.

Pretty sure the guy who had his intestines moving on their own that got cut open was white

stop watching television

Attached: 1480434014498.jpg (208x206, 9K)

You just know that all the Sorceresses are gonna be casted as feminist dykes because muh stronk wymyn.

>Woman behind making The Witcher

Say no more. This series is fucked.

Attached: photo_100156_thumb.jpg (350x350, 51K)

It will be a degeneracy fest. Every netflix shitshow has something that tries really hard to subvert values.

>only one white guy in the whole movie
>doesn't appear until halfway through and is used as a plot point while having a fucking gruesome scene
So the only huwite man in the movie is shown in a part which is designed to make you feel disgusted. More points towards my argument.

You're the retard projecting you're insecurities on everything. The fact that the man is black is irrelevant. Race isn't mentioned once in the entire move.

*your

I'm agreeing with you, Jose

All bow to master race.

Attached: masterrace.jpg (800x1280, 96K)

Lmao at you calling me a retard and talking about insecurities while being lighting fast at correcting a probable typo just so your joke of an argument doesn't get invalidated.

>niggers coming out of every orifice
>all the supernaturally beautiful sorceresses are dogs
>story elements changed or omitted entirely because they're too masculine
>the rats are going to be portrayed as heroic because they're young people fighting THE MAN, and there are lesbians
I'm actually starting to get into this, I kind of like things that comically miss the point

>Deflecting this hard

this
>arrested development 4th season reboot
idk if anyone else was a fan of the show originally, I liked it, sure it had it's degenerate elements (incest, divorce, subtle cuckdom never explicitly stated though, "haha let's make fun of a girl for being adopted", making light of Iraq war, etc) but the themes were usually moral or would show how people ruined themselves trying to do wrong by their family or the community. main character is a hard-working family man who tries his hardest to defend them without breaking normal western values to do so.

This reboot tho was absolute gutter trash
>incest, cuckshit, pedo crap, father/son lovetriangle, main character gets beaten down and breaks his moral values practically every episode
>tries waaaaayy too hard to top the last 3 seasons for flashbacks, self-references, funny little flashbacks, etc, to the point where it's all convoluted trash (think the 8 or so episodes could all fit into the same 7 hour timeframe, although it jumps around ridiculously so by the end of the season you have no fucking clue what order the events happened in)

Attached: buster_s4_4009.jpg (300x400, 126K)

Not an argument.

That movie fucking sucked. When they showed her fucking that baboon ass lipped darkie I walked out and demanded my fucking money back. That shit was my last straw moment.

upboated.even though it will have an 89% lgbtbbq nigger cast anyway.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (670x377, 58K)

>when a Mexican has to tell you to stop being a cuck

so... this is the power of the left wing, huh?

Attached: 1512882204821.png (1338x974, 2.1M)

Why would everyone be represented? It's a Polish fantasy novel set in a fictionalized land inspired by Polish culture/people

Nope me snd my wife snickered st this scene as well.
You should contemplate blowing the cognitive dissonance out your head with a shotgun if you cant see it either soyboy.

Doctor (((Who))) has all the answers

Attached: tumblr_inline_optjddwV3I1r4rbqj_500.gif (500x247, 2.19M)

Black people will be in the show as Ofieris and Zerrikanians.

Attached: F0A0434E-79EE-4BC1-BF98-DF64935FD168.jpg (1280x958, 350K)

This is perfect.

DEY SHULD BE BLACK ONLY HONKIES!!!

Attached: 1461171900862.jpg (575x431, 39K)

>Polish hero
>Polish culture infuses every aspect of witcher lore from the perogis they serve in the taverns to the names of the strigga etc.

>Don't assume he's white

Thanks leftists. When will their blight upon the earth end?

>People that have never even played the games or read the books make a series because they think they can make money off a small crowd
>series doesnt go past 1 season
>complain on twitter about the alt right.

Im not even white. Fucking leftists ruin everything.

>scary
>oh le white dinosaur man you're just threatened

No we're nauseated that art is produced by a checklist and quota system now. Much like bridges that collapse and kill people.

Damn glad this webm exists so I didn't waste a single second more than I had to on this trash.

I don't understand why they even bothered with Capaldi since the moist fangirls keeping it popular hated him, and obv. the leftists don't want another crusty white guy. Why didn't they just go right to pic related and stop screwing around?

Attached: Whoihadis.jpg (960x653, 69K)

Can pol give a good argument against this please?

Makes no difference, they'll advertise it as downmarket game of thrones

its dead jim

Another shit tier petition thread.

Is this trilogy good, senpai? Unfortunately, books only get published here if they are trendy.

Make it a full black and Chinese

A gif of any character from Kingdom Come making the sign of the cross would come in handy when coming across crap like this.

We already have witcher tv series from 2001 on youtube. Fuck this new bullshit.

Attached: wiedzm-620x350.jpg (620x350, 27K)

Underrated post based off poster

There's no reason to use a polish folklore based fiction and not use polish (aka white/slavic) characters unless there's an agenda.
If you want a bullshit utopia with all the colors of the rainbow whatever, make your own shitty fiction stories.
Also, bonus points for turning the main male character a nigger and love interests whites, but never the other way around.

This series will be disaster but there is good side of it as well, lots of people will get angry and cancel their netflix subscriptions. There gonna be fuckton of articles like "far-right groups hating progressive TV series which is more accurate than games because author worked as consultant"

I get that it doesn't matter, but we are just pointing out that it's okay for them to "culturally appropriate" Slavic culture and blackwash it, but they try to ruin people's lives by getting them fired because it's not okay to do the inverse of that?

Look I get it, they have double standards, and I don't have the power to stop them from doing it, nor do I even care. It doesn't affect me. If I cared I would pity them for not being able to sleep at night without finding a cause to fight for.

The Witcher has quite a strong following in the Czech Republic, my home country, and throughout Central European Slavic countries in general, but I guarantee nobody will be watching this.

Please tell me it's fake

Don't do it! It will stink of sausage and homemade vodka.

>Being this stupid.

Postmodernism truly is a disease.

Why couldn't whites be adequately represented in Black Panther? It was literally the least diverse movie in a long fucking time.

>Muh petition
Literally SJW-tier.

The only thing I'm waiting from netflix is the new dark crystal series.

>Not knowing about Dark Cristal: A Netflix Original Series

youtube.com/watch?v=RudzOqb-fRc

Sorry, no. People are calling her out on it, tho.

were there any blacks in witcher?

can't remember

I'm stopped paying Netflix since 2016.

There is only one croat for this

Attached: 399B146A-AA43-47CF-BB97-35C662E010CB.jpg (735x553, 127K)

This

fucking whore bitch

Is Geralt also going to be gay?

>alrdy
>their
How's your whole "being an english teacher in japan" going, user?

Attached: 8230478d729430.gif (640x360, 402K)

Yen actress has a great body

Pox, plague, shit and leprosy!

polish actors are horrible

all of them?

Attached: fff.png (1280x719, 778K)

It should be 100% Polish indeed.
Making a Witcher series with Americans, Jews and niggers in it is a fucking cultural appropriation.

Imagine if they made Iorveth black

A "dark" elf

Attached: 1362264476138.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

And if any ones claims racist bring up Harry Potter only casting Englishmen

except no polish person actually looks like the witcher

polish people are not white

>polish actors
plz no

Is this the modern version of Aragorn's pants?