Fuck I feel defeated, just got into a heated debate with my brother...

Fuck I feel defeated, just got into a heated debate with my brother, mother and father about how europe is turning into a middle eastern country.

They just said "So what? The world is changing"
I told them then that you couldn't criticize Islam in the UK and my brother just called it fake news while my parents just seemed to not care. I told them it was coming to Canada in 40 years and my parents just seemed to not really care either and my brother walked out of the room rolling his eyes. We're raised in a small town, I figured they would be more proud of their heritage but they pretty much don't care if sharia law is coming.

My mother and I debated about South Africa and how Justin Trudeau said he wouldn't take any white refugees (They are all only Ok is to what's happening down there but weren't surprised) somehow it ended up me trying to redpill her about how the news is trying to brainwash people into being anti white, hetero, male and Christian and she pointed at this article
guacamoley.com/the-scoop/2017/09/15/MMfYf/hillary-clinton-reveals-that-republicans
I asked her to show me the pictures where Trump is holding Hillary's decapitated head and the only thing she could find is a guy burning a payless Trump statue holding Hillary's head. (Reason why no one talked about it is because the artist was attacking both candidates) and I just proved to my mom that the leftist media was lying.

She ended up referring to the movie 1984 and how she doesn't want to get caught looking at right wing media, and I asked her if dhe just wanted to be a sheep and she said "yes. I only have another 30 years to live and Id rather go peacefully minding my own business"

Like...fuck....

Attached: 1520056920101.jpg (501x368, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=YE7KTUEIlKs
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus/kleuter-kry-70-steke-na-hond-haar-byt/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

piss off with your disingenuous blackpill bullshit.
That image is a dog attack. sage, lizard faggot

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Eternal life is free.jpg (1060x755, 143K)

She's right you sperglord. She gave you life, not for you to recite Sup Forums and redpill her. Mong

Sauce?

and what did you learn?

Didn't sperg, they asked me why I didn't want to move to Europe. Told them why.

What could have been...
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=YE7KTUEIlKs
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
//

should have just said, "Okay, well see how you like it when we have daily terrorist attacks and everyone just sees it as common place." And left it at that

That they're spineless, and even after knowing the truth they don't care.

The white race deserves to die, not for all of the things that jews and non whites claim but because we are too gentile and and don't care for our slautered bretheren anymore

Boomers just don't care. They have their pension, snowbird properties, and memories of better days. They got theirs, so why should they care about us?

Based leaf. Keep fighting the good fight.

>unironically calling someone a sheep
What are you, 12? Also, that picture is a fucking dog bite.

They don't care. I asked them if they would move to Iraq and they said no. But they didn't care if one day white people would be a minority under sharia law.

I guess a fish would rather get slowly cooked to death instead of being dumped in boiling water

>I yelled at my family about sharia law and "getting cucked" and for some reason they didn't take me seriously
huh geez maybe it's because you're a fucking loser

>I asked her if dhe just wanted to be a sheep and she said "yes. I only have another 30 years to live and Id rather go peacefully minding my own business

Boomer genocide when?

Link? What else do you call a yes man?

Thank you for telling people about the plight of my folk in SA. Its good to know that not everyone has forgotten us. May your people wake up and realise that the same fate awaits them if they don't stop importing the 3rd world. Godspeen user and thank you for accepting me into your nation. It was a 2 year vetting process and cost me everything I have but at least now my family is safe.

>I yelled
No I don't yell in debates like autistic bachelor arts degree communists

Thousands of whites died because leftists demanded more sandniggers. You can deny it all you want, but that blood's on you.

Also, why isn't your communist nigger paradise in South Africa working out?

You need to refine your sense of who has potential to change their views and who doesn't. It is a waste of time attempting to argue with most people.

I got the furious debates and arguments out of my system in my early 20's, it's not worth getting worked up and angry at your family if they will never concede. They are set in their ways, just be happy to spend the time you have left with them. Arguing too much about this stuff with them will just make them worried about you.

>coming to canada in 40 years
>40 years
>40
oh user, you sweet, naive thing...

whites were explorers... but that was like 5% of the white population. The rest? You're looking at them, they're your own family.

'A weak people cannot survive in this world."

Very sad read Op and i'm sorry you tried to bring stuff up. Funny and sad how your mom brought up 1984 in the sense that she's wilfully submitting to the power structure it vilifies.

Maybe the best bet is to view them as victims of propaganda and take pity on them rathe than say "they deserve it." This is where I'm evolving after my own nihilist years.

Good luck dude, and stay safe not making yourself get ostracized at by other brainwashed victims at work and among friends and brainwashed family members.

your family doesn't want to talk "the sky is falling" shit because THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, DUMBASS.

stop proselytizing your family and act like a normal human being you fucking aspergers sperg

a bunch of teens are taking their personality and their talking points in life from here and it's sad

here's what's going to happen: immigrants will fuck things up for a lot ofpeople all over the world for 50 years, and then the world will probably enter a heretofore unknown era of prosperity after that as governments enable AI to make the decisions. The end.

In ANY scenario, YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING.

Canada is fucked. No one knows about South africa except for the politicians and the media.
Australia, Asia or even Russia, will probably be a better place for white people at this rate

Npc tier bugmen will never care until its directly negatively influencing their lives in a way that they can't ignore. Just take a second and realize these people are retards. Make plans for you.

You should put your family out of their misery. Do you really want to watch them live out the rest of their days as mindless sheep? It's only going to get worse as the brainwashing intensifies and they commit to it even harder. The next thing you know they will be turning you in to the police for wrong think and cursing the day you were born for bringing such negative attention to their comfy slave lifestyles

Yuri Bezmenov is not a meme buddy.

Attached: yuri.jpg (288x325, 32K)

>why isn't your communist nigger paradise in South Africa working out?
you know you can't just slap the word communist and nigger on anything you want to disparage and expect a reasonable human being to take you seriously you fuckin inbred

Your family are intellectually-dishonest cowards. People like that are cancer. They most likely won't change. I suggest accepting it and grieving sooner rather than later. If they have any redeeming qualities focus on those.

support people like Nehlen, Tom Cotton, Steve King, and Stephen Miller. Continue to support people like them (men with our views who are already on the inside).

It's really not that hard, and people like you are "the sky is falling" ones

>they have their pension
Not for long they don't. They are just going to tax each other to death trying to fill that gap. It's already happening in the states like CalPERS. Boomers will get what they deserve.

just so you know, that pic was from a dog attack. probably circulated by our enemies to discredit the very real and very grizzly black on white murders happening in south africa.

though i maintain that dog attack never would have happened if white farmers didn't need vicious dogs for home defense.

Attached: 1516836816683.png (960x960, 196K)

Not angry I just feel empty. Was trying to be subtle repilling them but they get really aggressive/defensive over little statements no matter how small.

Meanwhile Haitians that have been leeching off the USA since the earthquake, who simply don't want to go back to their shithole, just walk in Canada while under no immediate danger at all, and Trudeau takes them right away no questions asked.

the unfortunate final say on the matter. But a psychological state where one is not sensing himself as 'evil' for holding these views is required and we should continue working towards that end, i.e. 'we're a people too', 'israel is doing it, are they wrong' etc

kill your family then kys.

Your followup question should have been what if iraq moved here.

LOL, ANC and EFF don't fit the description?

>inb4 not my perfect carbon copy of muh kike book's vision

Attached: South African white genocide.jpg (1060x1342, 514K)

this is a lie you tell yourself to justify your own laziness and cowardice.

Attached: 164.png (596x469, 60K)

I guess I’m lucky because my parents are quite conservative and pretty damn redpilled. I can rip in the Jews in front of them and they’ll laugh. Shit like that. I guess I always took it for granted. OP, sucks that you have to deal with retards in your family. I can’t imagine...

Ur moms a nigger

From now on everytime some terrorist attack happens in a western country bring it up by saying "This awful thing happened by a muslim today."

Act concerned this is happening. It really eases in the redpill.

Leftism is a mental illness, facts don't matter to them. No amount of evidence can cure them. Only when they enter the Gulags will they realize whats happening.

>Jews and their white slaves create and fund terrorists in the Middle East for their own interests.
>Terrorists later come to visit daddy in Europe.

Get fukt.

They've lived out their life dumbass, and they're probably glad that you've gotten an opportunity to decide your own fate, though save for your brother..

WE'RE IN THE SAME SITUATION

ontario here

>infographic of ANC members with photoshopped stars of david on their lapels

Attached: goodfellas-ray-liotta-laughing-reaction-face.jpg (640x460, 62K)

chikan ritaru

Thanks user, no I'm very careful about what I say with coworkers. This white guy knows I'm a conservative and hate liberals. He tried to get me to talk about Hitler (barely know anything other than the general stuff) or get into a 2nd amendment argument (which I did but never lost my cool)
The other is a Indian guy who is way more racist than me (talked shit about Muslims and how they're vermins in india) but I just played dumb with him

Joe Slovo is literally a Jew.

You didn't know that, dumbass?

>whites come to africa, rape women, genocide entire villages, take slaves, land, diamonds, oil, etc by force
>decide to stick around for some reason (instead of just taking what you can and getting the fuck out” and build their own communities in africa, creating Apartheid in the process to segregate the black natives
>fast forward to present day
>native africans “Hey, why don't we have any land! And wheres our diamonds and oil!? fuck off white people!”
>white people: Racism! Dont you niggers know genocide is wrong!

really makes you think

Attached: 62CB7BC2-EB98-4DD7-B89B-FC2B316566BC.jpg (430x684, 89K)

It's pointless. There's always a "yes but..." with leftists. Show FBI stats about crime where 6% of the population commit half the murders and vast proportion of all other crimes... "yes but poverty". Show stats that show clearly the richest black counties are more violent and more crime ridden than the poorest white counties "yes but privilege and education" show the statistic of fatherless homes and highschool dropouts among blacks... "yes but racism and police profiling".... it's impossible.

Cool blog post faggot. No sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

Breed of peace?

My senpai is the same so far gone.. think they are morally superior and more intelligent for repeating globalist points and agenda..love them ...help them...but let their indoctrinated asses go....sux...but i feel you

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (500x500, 194K)

I kind of figured I kind of used it for an attention getter. Won't be using it anymore

>They just said "So what? The world is changing"
if it doesn't matter, then it won't matter when we turn the entire planet white.

>I kind of used it for an attention getter

you mean, you told a lie? it astounds me how okay people here are with lying, simultaneously acting like they're moral scions. like the shit about how "Female engineers" designed the bridge that failed in florida because there are pictures of women on the website. lol.

South Africa was mostly uninhabited except for the Khoisan and a few literally who tribes.

When the Dutch started growing food and building civilization, the Bantu tribes from the north slowly invaded, looking for gibs. What's funny is that the Bantu killed Khoisans and other niggers so they didn't have to share whitey's treasures with them.

Please. Never before in history have elders been so utterly shit and such parasites of the young. They do not mentor, they take and they leech. Boomers are a mistake

This, fucking boomers. We inherited a shitty world from them and all the want to do is die peacefully sucking back Metamucil.

Attached: 960272.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Your family seems pretty awesome

grats you pilled yourself on boomers

No reason for him to an hero after mercy killing his family. He should go kill Jews with his newfound killing skills.

Your a fucking genius plz tell me more enlightened one....multiculturalism is stregth

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

You just gotta tell her to impact her immediate surroundings. She is a woman after all.

did you know, when the bantu genocided the khoisan/drove them out of the drakensberg, they destroyed the living art tradition of khoisan rock painting, which would have been the oldest living art tradition on earth, predating chinese calligraphy by thousands of years?

*my family

surprised it didn't devolve into the calling you racist, that's how it usually go when I talk politics with my siblings.

either way, it's a lost cause the only thing you can do is live your life according to your ideals and them theirs.

Wew lad you are one dumb nigger. AI will never make decisions for me. Fuck your governments. Your system is vulnerable as fuck and it will be brought down before we ever surrender to you Kikes.

>AI will never make decisions for me.

hahah

Attached: 1446945540583.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

So, how did she get those scars?

Attached: joker-main.jpg (825x464, 306K)

You need to pretend to convert to Islam and force your mom to wear a burka. Also kill your family dog because it's not haram. Hope your sister is a virgin bro, you know what's got to be done...

underrated

The dog attack article. Charlaine Guarini was three years old when she was attacked by the family’s boerboel in Brits, South Africa, in September 2017.

maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus/kleuter-kry-70-steke-na-hond-haar-byt/

Attached: charlaine-guarini-2-320x427.jpg (320x427, 15K)

>implying we'll have the infrastructure or opportunity to make AIs when the shitskins turn the whole Earth into a giant Detroit

If you're an honest, logical, technocrat; then you need to support white/East-Asian supremacy.

I was going to compliment you on your nicely categorised file name but then I saw your memeflag

Bad dog.

Attached: 3efff2ecc3b526fcb428050bfc086a2d1901065a.jpg (960x720, 67K)

>GlZedLlP

at the very least, putting an idea into some iphone zombie's head is important.

I didn't wake up one day and start thinking i was being lied by the media and the history books. Some autist said something to me, i laughed at them and eventually when i found my way to some reading I realized not only were the right, they weren't telling me the half of it.

my advice to OP and other spergs is just keep it cool. this user is right, you can't do shit about most of this, just keep cool, bide your time, work on the problems and what you can do about them while you focus on life. Eventually something will click and you'll find somethign to do, it may be small but its better than nothing.

>Maori
They were literally killing, enslaving and eating each other before the British arrived, and also genocided a tribe of pacifist people on the Chatham Islands in the 19th century

>mum believes everything I say about the shit happening in europe
>"you're getting to worked up about it, it doesnt affect you so why do you care?"

I dont even know how to respond to that, I know boomers are the most selfish generation by far plus being a woman as well but I didnt think anyone would ever actually think "if it doesnt affect me then who cares lol"

>I didn't wake up one day and start thinking i was being lied by the media and the history books

nor did you wake up one day without the functional capacity to consider these thoughts, and that is where about 92% of the population sits, and there is nothing you can do about it

"putting ideas" doesn't matter because generally speaking, human beings *don't consider ideas posed to them and just continue living on as usual*

Count on it. I'll shut down the internet and power first.

Wow bro, be like if evolution is real why would we let mudshits in

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

This is why democracy was a mistake.

All these morons saying democracy was a key achievement of the west. Yeah and notice when the west had empires there was no democracy?

Can you imagine empires surviving when roasties and niggers are allowed to vote?

This. Whenever I talk to my dad about how fucked social security is, and how it's eventually going to fail so we might as well just kill it now his usual response is
>why should I have to take the hit?
knowing that it's going to be him, me, or my kids that have to take said hit. Were I in his position, I'd gladly take the fall so my kids don't have to.

we never genocided or enslaved any maoris (unfortunately)

Attached: sorry about that.jpg (480x300, 24K)

You can't IQ test every person you meet. I've meet some incredibly smart people who have almost zero consciousness and very dumb people who would believe everything the read on here.

Tell him it's because he is the dumb ass nigger who is dependent on it and it's time to rip off the band-aid and be a man instead of sucking off the futures of his children like a nigger leech.

my mom said "i want the ethnostate" stay jelly mohammed

has nothing to do with iq

you are either genetically ingrained to believe what you are told or genetically ingrained to seek answers. it correlates with intelligence but is not based on it

most people do not have the "Seeking" mentality and you cannot change it

humans cannot save the world, we have to hope for AI to do it. I'm not that worried about "shitskins", i'm a lot more worried about corporations full of jews and white guys fucking us sideways every direction.

AI is the Jewish golem you fucking retard.

He's worked as a cashier since he was like 20, smokes and is fat. What do you expect.

ah, right, a zero-content "rebuttal" blaming le evil {jewz}

well, AI is coming and it will control everything, so good luck with your boogeyman i guess

They've been brainwashed into that state. Be patient. They're victims of mind control. Literally. It's frustrating to deal with, but you must be strong enough and vigilant enough to keep speaking the truth. It's the only way.

Seems like you need to physically remove your family. You can't reason with Leftists.

again, you can't measure your "seeking" mentality. I'm not even going to speculate on whether that actually exists, i'll just accept your premise. That still doesn't refute what I said or give a valid reason not to speak to someone about important topics.

I'm just saying that they should practice subtlety and refrain from emotional diatribes. Suggestion is far more powerful than argumentation.