Love Live! Sunshine!!

I don't get why Youfags are so mad at last week's episode. You has a center stage song, a PV, made Uchichi a mascot and other goodies yet they're still complaining about "lack of You" in S2.

We just want the most popular raibu to get her episodes already.
Jimo Ai, ChikaYou, ChikRikoYou will all be worth the wait.

>doesn't even do anything in her focus episode
I haven't seen a bigger pushover

i have

Real life DiaChika.

Kurosawa Ruby is a giant baby!

>complaining the their stomach full

I like You but Youfags are the worst.

You isn't even the most popular Aqours member anymore. Her 15 mins of fame are up

So when does the edgy drama that comes with your generic idol anime start?

>Somehow her seiyuu gets the loudest pop during the individual intros at the Lives so far

Back in S1. It's over now

H-hi guys it's me H-Hanayo Koizumi from µ's

Do you l-love me now?

Who is the most popular now? I haven't been keeping up.

You is not a fucking cuck, stop spreading this shit meme.

Not Riko

Kememe for some reason

the 1-year meme girls

HPT was a mistake

Nobody cares about Hanayo so no

Hanamaru or Yoshiko I think

Yoshiko. Most shit on pixiv and cosistently high even in unofficial polls.

Hanamaru or Yoshiko.

Well I mean it's true, You has been irrelevant in S2.

>is a quiet thinking girl
>longtime relationship with another girl
>enjoys her friend making out with someone else
she's happy doing what she likes, no need to be ashamed about it

>not loving all raibus

you're in aquarium and SUDDENLY this dork starts doing the dance of her people in front of you
what do?

Nobody actually loves all 18 raibus. Especially since a good half of them get shit on in these threads

I don't "hate" any of µ's or Aqours members, however some are mediocre and some are far superior

Maki and You is all I care about.

Kotori is honorable mention tier.

what was she even trying to do here

>mari STILL doesn't have a center stage song

She's just being the beautiful DORK she was born to be.

she's being a dork

Mari episode with a Mari center song soon, Maribro

Because youfags are the worst scum of these threads, making all these shitty rat, dog etc. memes to pull someone down and then they whine and make shit up with their stupid pairings. I'm glad she is overlooked and hope its stays this way.

You will get her alpha-ness back. Just so you wait.

Just what exactly is this expression trying to convey?

Except the ones that make and perpetuate most of those memes are /vg/shitters. Judging by your post though you're a shitposter yourself that's just looking for any excuse to shit on You.

I can understand them. She had a mediocre episode in S1 which made her a laughing stock of LL community and then, to rub salt in the wound, the so called ''culprit of her downfall'', then proceeds to have yet another, meaningful to her character, episode in the following season.
Honestly, since she already had that puzzling ED card in Dia's episode I doubt she is getting anything meaningful. That manga popularity is all she has.

Why does this webm makes me hard?

You is still very popular, as are Yoshiko and Hanamaru. The best way to really determine the overall popularity from the nips is the amount of fan art per girl. Nips use a lot of these polls to reward certain girls rather than just pick their favorites. For example a lot of people didn't pick You for the HPT poll because she already won the Aquarium poll.

How about a You Kanan episode?

We still have 8 episodes left for You to do something. They just have be patient.

>nips decide popularity

So Mari will never win anything since they outright despise her?

Despite You and Kanan being friends as children, they don't have many interactions. Could possibly be interesting.
People seem to want shipping material though, and those two don't get shipped much.

You is fine but Maki is horrible.

You still the best

Riko and Yoshiko never interacted before either, yet they got themselves an episode.

>Wasting You episode on fucking Kanan.

Cut it with the dramatics already faggot. The nips don't hate any girl and will vote for her depending on the poll.

Other way around bud

10/06/2017〜11/06/2017
高海千歌 - 610
渡辺曜 - 557
桜内梨子 - 482
黒澤ルビィ - 418
国木田花丸 - 393
津島善子 - 685
小原鞠莉 - 281
松浦果南 - 369
黒澤ダイヤ - 519

looks like nips don't like maru

Feels Mari man.

Kill yourself, Makifag.

I care

>Dia is suddenly popular

Thank god.

Having a character centric episode in that time span will do that to your popularity.

My eyes aren't lying? Chika 2nd popular?

That's what I call dedication. Riko, despite having three episodes to herself, still trails to You who is a laughing stock of Love Live.
As for Mari, I think she shouldn't have slapped Kanan. That slap sealed her fate, I think.

>made of the best parts of umi, nico and eli
nah she was always gold

Respect the Ruby, or else!

Honoka (aka forever 9th) should be proud that Aqours have better leader.

Cute rat is cute

She's up there, plus she didn't have that Honk moment in S1 that sunk her popularity.

Why is she so gorgeous?

WESPECT WOOBY

DELET

>Yoshiko > Chika > You > Dia > Riko > Ruby > Maru > Kanan > Mari
Interesting

>there no actual japanese mari fans
>she's only used by being kanan bitch

>top tier
Dia
Yoshiko
Mari

>okay tier
Maru
Riko
Kanan

>shit tier
Chika
You
Ruby

Riko > Dia > Yoshiko > Mari > Kanan > Chika > Hanamaru > You > Ruby

Most nip Mari fans are girls. Including this fan artist.

I heard Youfags and Rikofags hate each other in Japan too.

>actual retard
>top tier
Nice try fallen angel.

Is Riko scared or smug

There are probably some anons here that lurk futaba or twitter that could tell us. I would imagine most nips don't take shipping that seriously though.

>Mari top tier
>insert random engrish and its joke here.
Yeah amazing character.

Do not want to spread further lies, but I think someone here once said that they remember You once its time to shitpost.

JIMO AI

crackshit

Go to if you want to shitpost about ships.

She was always the best in my heart.

Definitely not crack!

LOCAL LOVE

I think you should stop doing these YouHane's. Even if there is your You episode I don't think sharing it with Yoshiko again is a good idea.

>with Yoshiko again
what did he mean by this?

>complains about Mari's jokes
>posts Maru
Yeah amazing character.

Because of shipping. She benefits from Youcucks and Rikofags but I doubt Chika herself is popular in nipland looking at unofficial polls.

I assume he meant that Yoshiko already got a spotlight episode so she won't get another one

I meant she got two episodes already and she is annoying. Share her episode with someone else.

Riko and Yoshiko actually have a long history of being shipped together before the anime, basically the Aquors version of EliUmi

We still can get strange hints like NicoMaki when LLSIP was aired.

It's less popular than RikoYou is.