All drugs should be legal for adult possession and consumption. Convince me otherwise

All drugs should be legal for adult possession and consumption. Convince me otherwise

Attached: 1407258301758.jpg (2592x1936, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=p686CAvlN-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't. Let drug addicts kill themselves.
No gibs, dialysis or heart/lung/liver transplants for you, though

The government invented crack to subvert us

Attached: illust_67606051_20180317_224323.png (860x1214, 216K)

for medicinal use only

nigger detected

All natural drugs.

Refined drugs, those that require a lab, should be regulated. They are not natural, can easily kill, and produce a national health and security problem.

Attached: 1520756911610.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>implying he's wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

how about for obese people? smokers? alcoholics? reckless drivers? there are so many legal things people do or consume which cause them harm, why should drugs be illegal, especially when their illegality creates crime which actually harms non drug users?

long live the pharmagarchy

As if our testosterone levels weren't already low enough

Attached: IMG_1565.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Most of black funding for CIA comes from drug trafficking. The same was true in Asia, is true in Afghanistan. Even here in Chile, the CIA was involved in drug trafficking from Bolivia, to finance dirty campaigns against Ecuador president. Basically a state run mafia.

that is largely due to obesity, yet McDonald's is still a legal business

this is why mass deregulation will never happen. this is also why the war on drugs is as corrupt as it gets.

Stop posting this shit you already shitpostef this on r9k

dudeweedlmao

all druggies should be lined up on the wall for being fucking degenerates, convince me otherwise

exactly, I knew I could count on Sup Forums to be redpilled here. hell, even the DEA works directly with the cartels, it's all a scam
youtube.com/watch?v=p686CAvlN-s

it used to be like that until some retarded kid takes them to school and suddenly we have faggety HOGG demanding we ban all guns because kids are more important

Attached: 1520542168264.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

yea but eventually were gonna have like plastic organs and shit so we can just be high 24/7 on heroin and never die so it doesnt matter

Attached: 494548551.jpg (2000x1340, 1.92M)

I agree. Because the drugs would be regulated with no nasty shit you get in street drugs and it would greatly affect criminal organisations.

Deal. Let me kill my self on cheap liquor and bud and make all health care third party. I can afford it.

Not for free at least. I mean if they can afford to buy a heart they should be able to get it.

Some adults are literally children.

It's really not obesity though the studies take that into account, test levels are 30% lower than 20 years ago

Coke and crack are the same. You can literally convert them back and forth easily with basic chemistry. It was a way to make more money for CIA. Deciminating urban communities was just a happy side effect.

i wish they would. too many low iq people breeding with too many ways for them to continue living. give them a way to off themselves legally.

motherfucker if my testosterone levels were any higher i'd go hulk everytime someone fucking talked to me. Talk to me motherfucker

you're correct

You are a leaf. I agree Tim Horton's coffee is a drug. Turn drive through into a shooting range.

cocaine is natural

murder or rape should be legal, convince me otherwise...

to stop people from doing it because its effects are a net drain on society you delusional degenerate

Only if you count stomping on leaves in a put full of gasoline "natural"

Weed is just a plant. No different than your precious white power "brussel sprouts".

Chewing coca leaves on the other hand, should be encouraged, as god game us all plants except the tree of knowledge. Eve bitch ass gave us the right to use tree of knowledge (weed)

If marijuana users were not arrested there would be no "net drain on society" I go to work all the time and smile and say nothing as my old 70 year old bosses talk shit about weed. They don't even know I'm high every time they've ever seen me. Fucking idiots.

>weedniggers actually believe this

>Only if you count stomping on leaves in a put full of gasoline "natural"
The thing is, if coca leaves were legal, then extracting cocaine would be too easy to do. If you want pure cocaine to be illegal you have to control the growing of the plant as well.

cause you probably look like shit anyways

If every addict could get their fix from a pharmacy. Would be worse off? Crime would drastically reduce overnight People will buy and someone will always sell it. Let's try a different approach for 5 years and see what happens.

No, its natural selection

>murder or rape should be legal, convince me otherwise...
Interpersonal crime is not the same as vice.
>net drain on society
How do you measure that? What other things could be described as a net drain on society? Anything that is not explicitly productive?

Attached: 1519783262185.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

This. No gibs

>implying anything natural is safe

The term you’re looking for is enslavement

communities of meth and coke addicts sounds progressive

true, crack was invented to destroy poor black communities.
meth was invented to destroy poor white communities

>to stop people from doing it
It's not working.
>net drain on society
Tax, at the moment if a crackhead wants crack they have to buy it off a dealer, that money then goes on to fund organised crime, or that crackhead could but it from a dispensary and at least some of that money is coming back in, whereas with the former none of it is.

(((government))) did it, of course (((they))) did

Attached: happy.png (525x936, 431K)

all homegrown/homemade drugs should be legal for personal use (not sale). selling it in stores or pharmacies will attract very unsavory characters and occasionally thieves.

Most illegal drugs have medicinal purposes, even LSD, but idiots try to get high off of ibuprofen so they'd have to be regulated like cocaine and meth are.

A bullet to the head would do the job hastily, where are you?

Everyone should off themselves legally.

The reason drug abuse is so rampant is because we only go after the supply, we need to go after the demand and penalize users severely. There will always be people willing to supply drugs as long as the demand is still there.

Considering what addictive drugs do to the brain, drug users should lose their human rights and be treated like a roaming zombie for all intents and purposes. Also all businesses should be required to drug test, and must report the results. This way if you fail any drug test, even one for employment, you'll be punished just the same. Once users realize there's actually consequences for their actions they'll stop, or be legally treated like an animal.

I'm cool with it.

crack sucks though

Drug use doesn't only affect the user. It affects their family and community. I used to think like you until I started to see how the actions of drug-users in my family have caused nothing but grief.

DUDE

Drugs ruin your health and create a larger chance of overdose, forcing everyone else to have a heavier tax load due to hospital/ambulance fees. Therefore, drug use should only be legal if :
A.) No welfare, no public healthcare. Pay for your treatment with your own money or die.
B.) Ambulances don't respond to drug overdoses, ever.

You are correct. The government has no right to police the substances an individual puts into their body. However the responsibility to deal with the fallout of potentially harmful drug abuse also falls on the individual. There should be no government sponsored medical intervention for these people, buy your own insurance.

Marijuana? Sure, it's natural, has less health risks then alcohol. The DUDE WEED types of people are fags and those that get caught driving while under the influence of THC should suffer the same consequences as drunk drivers. Having lived in Southern WV all my life has made me want to strangle druggies. When their welfare money runs out and their prescriptions run out they steal. Pill/Meth/Dopehead Hillbillies are white niggers through and through. I've had druggies trying to steal my ATVs, engines, transmissions, yard work equipment, tools and anything not bolted down in my garage. They stopped coming around when warning shots turned into 'aimed at them' shots.

No, you convince me not to slit your throat the moment I find out you posses narcotics.

It's about time we stop trying to defend morality. You defend your own immorality.

everything but PCP - the govt wants a reason to be in everybodies business anyways - make the cops fucking social workers and force sterlization/rehabitate worthy kids

dumbfuck neet pleb