I guess I'll continue to make these if no one else will

I guess I'll continue to make these if no one else will.

>[HorribleSubs] Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 05 [720p].mkv

Horrible fashion sense.

>my favorite girl from cut her hair

Christ, I never understood why people got so mad about this shitty character development meme but now that it affects my favorite character, I get it. She looks like a horrible dyke, now. Fuck this show.

Why did they blow their money on Hana Kana again?
As if anybody remembered this character.

GANBARE WUG-CHAN

Four of them dress like they're 50+ years old. I know this is supposed to be the age of neesans to but this is absurd.

Why can't we get him and his boys instead of those stupid girls nobody gives a shit about.

So many static and reused frames. And we're not even past the first half of the series.

Am I cute? uguu

Let me tell you about the awesome powers of Satan!

What the fuck happened?

The character design isn't bad, it's just so fucking inconsistent.

I want to fuck ponytail-chan.

Jiggly Heaven soon

I want to marry second the from the left

SO
MANY
STATIC
SCENES

Jesus christ, this episode was full of fucking still images. When they showed I1's "performance" during the first scenes, I knew the episode would be a disaster. At least Mayu and Shiho's subplot was cute.
Yamakan please come back!

Yamakan will come back for the final episode and save the idol industry

will any WUG anime ever not fall apart

God... HALF of this episode was still frames. This studio puts Shaft and its laziest episodes to shame.
WUG is finished, everyone go home.

Clearly it's a Pretty Rhythm reference. They used coloured silhouettes for crowds and non-characters.

>Yamakan please come back!
are you sure you want that

What the FUCK

Yeah, the earlier seasons were production disasters as well

Don't compare PR with this abhorrence

Damn agency scenes. They really save money.

Last episode was how much?

Well at least there was some kind of animation rather than a still image of a fucking wall.
Ganbare WAGU-chan!

What the hell happened? Did the staff blow the budget money on pachinko or something?

>give Teekyuu studio a full-length show

I could post a dozen more, but these will do.

Where can they go from here? Isn't this basically Wizard Barristers Climax tier already?

Three recaps in a row.

They just did a "dance" number with blurs and still frames

Someone please call Japan and have them do a wellness check on these animators

Next episode is a recap of first movie, then another one for 1st season followed by a third recap of the last 2 movies. Second to last episode will be a drama CD with cute static pictures. The final episode will be one of the youtube live concerts. It will sell like hotcakes!

Where did it all go so wrong?

How often do these two get it on?

I don't know how you guys made it all the way to episode 5.

Sheeit, the stillpocalypse is here.

We're all in this together, until the bitter end.

>webms
Hello darkness my old friend.

Heh.

It's obviously sinking into the transparent overflowed sake. Very nice fluid dynamics animation.

Shiho is such a tsundere for Mayu.

Useful.

She's so thirsty for that Mayu pussy.

Could the one in the middle be any more of a dyke?

>Minutes 18 onwards
Sakuga of the year.

Uh oh. Where Da Bois at? Hope they're not running late. Although it might be funny if there's a subplot with them chasing the bus around town.

Cutest RGR.

They might not be able to join since work and we get to see them discussing the missed tour later. Such is life as working idol otaku.

Like a paper stuck in a printer.

The 1st season was 4 years ago.

Who Yoppi here?

Sorry, I Mayu. Yoppi is the discount edition.

Being an idol otaku is serious business. They don't have the luxury to be enjoying themselves with such activities, they are most likely discussing ways to promote WUG in anonymous boards, even at the cost of samefagging.

Yeah, I agree. Kaya a best.

It still surprises me how such an unpopular series got 2 seasons and 3 movies. Good for them, they should aim for a movie next time though, they tend to be top quality.

But you can't get sloppy with Mayu.

>tfw you realize they replaced based WUGbro with these retards

I can pump my mayo into Mayu.

I want to get sloppy with Yoppi!

No one likes Nanami anymore because they ruined her design, and the "I'm quitting" drama that they used fucking twice.

no yamakan, no watch

She can only Bane post with 4Mayu.

Who the fuck is that?

She's must be a big girl if she's going to eat all that rice.

the WUGbros are still around though. Those are the wannabe junior idols who are shitty and awful because they don't realize the immense amount of physical work and ability to stroke off shitty old comedian talkshow hosts that goes into becoming a TOP IDOL. the WUGs lack notably in the ability to be "idol-like"

Sakura Sugihara

I can read. I've no idea who that is though.

It ain't gonna suck by itself.

Mayu's doing just fine. I'm surprised the others didn't learn shit in like 3 years of being idols.

So, the "idol" for whom Hayasaka is going to compose is that shitty vocaloid right?
Cant wait to see how all the idol groups around japan combine their forces to destroy not-hatsuneMiku

Well now you do know. She couldn't possibly be an idol or wants to be one. That would be crazy in this anime.

>That would be crazy in this anime
Thing is that bitch hasn't appeared in this anime as far as I can tell.

Now you know to look out for them when they do since they are recapping.

Then get offered to voice for the model of then after they defeat it.

What the fuck did I just watch?

That's the neck of a boxer

It was a social commentary about how idol businesses are kept private.
WUG is truly ahead of its time. Ten years from now anons will still be talking about this show.

Holy shit, how hard do you need to fuck up to get to this point? This is a fucking disaster, an enjoyable disaster, but still a disaster.
Heh, at least they take it with humor.

needs more potato girl

Got you covered.

So how old is she now? 15?
I'm not sure if she or Nanami is the youngest.

Nanami is a year younger than Minami. 13 and 14 when they started, not sure how much time has passed to this point though.

I feel as if they fired Yamakan and are making this bad on purpose to spite him.
I actually really liked the first few episodes but all these stills is getting really frustrating to watch.

>these last two episodes
This is how you kill a man's sanity. Jesus christ what the fuck.

All their efforts will be in vain though. Yamakan is surprisingly a though person. Despite being an asshole combined with all his past failures, he still somehow gets his projects funded. The guy must have some crazy networking skills.

Right, Nanami is the youngest and is a 3rd high school student. Meaning about 3 years have passed.

I want to put my mana inside Nana.