How many lurkers are there?

I was told that most people lurk on /r9k/ and never post, which seems really sad.
this is political if you think about it. there may be any number of these lurkers who seem to read this board like a shitty newspaper, but they don't want to offer any political opinion of their own.
how many are out there?

Attached: nightFrogs.jpg (960x952, 130K)

Lurker who never has and never will post checking in

Lurker who rarely posts, reporting in.

Lurker who only posts safe things, standing by.

Pol gets about 1.9mm unique visitors a day.

Lurker here. Come for the memes stay for the pills.

they post 8 minutes an hour

I've met a few people in real life who are just lurkers, and every single one have no political ideology or beliefs. They literally just see all this is idle entertainment and jokes.

They dont feel comfortable yet? It took me 4 years before I started posting almost everything that came to mind on Sup Forums , although I must say this to lurkers out there:

Once you start posting avidly , you will be here for a long time

i am this

The majority of online forums are mostly lurkers with only a small fraction of the total userbase actually posting.

here

This is from /r9k/

Attached: fagraid.jpg (745x1203, 191K)

hi bots

Lurker here, i just shitpost rarely to piss people off in good threads

I post, but I only really post on about 10%-25% of the threads I see.

I lurk 98% of the time. I don't really see the point in posting most of the time. I just like reading other people's thoughts on different matters.

Attached: 1508655062795.jpg (640x899, 131K)

Lurking.

Lurker here. I'm only here to observe and laugh at the immense autism tbqh.

Most sites are 90% lurker, 10% poster. I'm on Sup Forums many hours every day and post on average once per week. Been here since 2008.

It's like coming to zoo, you seriously think most people would engage in serious debate with tranny loving, alex jones fans?

/r9k/ acts out on Sup Forums (after the sad incel cums on his track pants reaching for a tissue)

Hiro has stats on this. It's why the feds leave us be.

Attached: LEAf.jpg (766x432, 38K)

Hello, sir.

Attached: wearesafenow.jpg (491x620, 49K)

Just think how many lurkers are lurking in this thread right now.

Only post when neccesary.

Sah, lurker-poster reporting for duty! Sah!

Attached: 1392765798768.jpg (380x250, 29K)

Only post about once a week

you make me sexually frustrated

I thought way more people would choose this option desu. Guys this shit is just for keks right? Don’t go all Timmy on me and start actually larping the bants you see here plz. Fucking timmy man, we were just fucking around when we said “hitler was the greatest guy that ever lived”. I never thought shit would go full 1488 man.

Attached: 856E3232-DF75-41BC-A2C8-D8E0AF331EC4.jpg (947x739, 334K)