Why did Okabe fall in love with the biggest cunt out of his harem?

Why did Okabe fall in love with the biggest cunt out of his harem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s88RcKhPLo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of otaku pandering.

daru best girl

Why don't we give literally every character Reading Steiner?

>Speaks her mind and doesn't put up with Okabe's BS
>cunt

Gee user, can't handle a 21st century woman?

She's a strong emancipated woman who don't need no man, and also browses @channel.

You can't choose who you fall in love with. Not even if you have a guide open in another tab.

Writer doesn't know how subtlety works, so you either get complete doormats or cunts who bitch 24/7 as a parallel to that. Which results in people like thinking it's normal, pretending that they only tolerate it because the chick is cute.

You haven't seen a proper cunt then, Kurisu is actually pretty easy on the tsun.

Okabe is more of a cunt to begin with... also.

>All of these S;G Thread lately

Thank you anons, now post some Suzus.

More interesting question is why did Kurisu fall in love with an delusional manchild?

Maybe because he stopped being a manchild?

Right>Left

Literally a Father Complex.
That's really the reason.

As shown by the alternate endings (and to an extent, Gamma Drama CD), Okabe pretty much falls for whichever girl helps him when he needs it the most. It just happens that in the main timeline, Kurisu is that girl.
Okabe just anchors himself to his savior.

>pretending
It makes her really cute, especially since she gets embarrassed so easily all the time.

He doesn't really fall for Suzuha though, at least not on screen, they just fuck off to the past to get away from groundhog day.
As for Faris, I suppose that kind of works but there is literally no reason he can't just befriend all of his old friends again in that ending. (Except Kurisu maybe, but he has her contact details so he should be able to spook her the fuck out at the very least)

It can be interpreted as that, since they hold hands which is the lewdest thing you can do to a girl

fuck off Moeka

she dindu nuffin

>OP can't handle the bants

nullpo

Suzuha's end is incredibly abrupt, but he chooses to put his life on the line with her and thanks her deeply. The implication that they'd be together in the timeline that will be created is strong.

Suzuha: Adorable Failure
Kurisu: Snippy Cunt
Moeka: Murderous Autistic Cunt
Mayuri: Dumb as a sack of potatoes
Ruka: Has large unfeminine penis
Maho: Prone to bouts of inferiority and depression, also dies to childbirth
Kagari: Moeka 2: "MOMMY!" boogaloo
Faris: Perfection

The real question is how the fuck does Okabe coming along make much of a difference?
Rebellion of the Missing Ring reveals the reason Suzuha loses her memory is because she gets launched off of a building by a SERN time traveller who she can't beat because the time travel slightly jellymans her. All that changes with Okabe being there is now there is a- wait one fucking second. WHO THE FUCK EVEN FOUNDS VALKYRIE IN THAT TIMELINE? WHEN IS OKABE SUPPOSED TO DIE?
SUZUHA SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE! AAAAAAAAAAARGH

>Faris: Perfection

thank you user

It clearly would launch the timeline into a new divergence, possibly even into a new attractor field. This could mean any number of things.

>Maho: Prone to bouts of inferiority and depression, also dies to childbirth

Moeka isn't murderous, she's just loyal. She didn't want to hurt anybody, but orders are orders.

You are welcome, my friend.

>Faris: Calculating teasing bitch

FTFY

Mayuri is the best.

disgusting eyebrows

You're a faggot.

Because she is more smart than him, she is the logical best option.

This.
The real deal is much more intense.

Personally i don't hate Faris, but she has some flaws too.

You always got to take the proper, scientific route, user.

I just choked on my snort, thank you

ga

Convergence is calling, it wants Mayuri back.

John Titor best girl

I find Okabe oddly charming. He's outgoing, confident, and when he's not being socially clueless he does care about his friends, albeit in his own retarded way. Would make decent boyfriend material. I can see why Kurisu would be into him, she's a huge nerd as well.

He's more like someone that can be "readucated" while retaining his attitude and drive.

Beta Suzu wanted to slap the shit out of a broken man who just killed his lover. What the fuck was her problem?

GET IN THE FUCKING TIME MACHINE UNCLE.

Probably this.

Can't blame her tho, she was always on the brink of dying.

Moeka doesn't hate Kurisu.

I decided to have a machine rank pretty much every girl and this is the answer it gave me
Faris>Rumiho>Mayuri>Kurisu>Alpha Suzuha>
Beta Suzuha>Ruka (girl)>Maho>Delta Suzuha>Kaede>Gamma Moeka>Yuki>FES>Ruka>Moeka>Kagari>Omega Suzuha>Nae>Fubuki
As we can see, it really really likes Faris.

My tomodachi.

Oh my would you look at the time!
youtube.com/watch?v=s88RcKhPLo8

he's into necrophilia

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.
This isn't funny.

You are absolutely not my nigga.

Thick eyebrows are CUTE

You sure the machine wasn't made in Akiba?

Old suzu is smug as fuck

She's only tsundere because we all would be if he had to deal with some dumb guy who thinks he's a mad scientist, defends time travel and calls you by a nickname you hate.
Okabe definitely kind of knew her being annoyed with him was justified, and that she's not really a cunt.

>Literally a Father Complex.

Is this good or bad?

I think is bad taking into account that Nakabachi is a total cunt.

That's up to you to decide. Every time she gets spooked by Okabe suddenly shouting it's actually repressed memories resurfacing about how her father said he was going to erase her when he made a time machine. I'm no psychologist but the reason she likes Okabe is probably because Kyouma reminds her of Nakabachi and Okabe as himself reminds her of her father when he isn't being autistic. Or something.

unironically this

>understandably reacting to Okabe's bullshit with annoyance and anger makes her a cunt
No.

Let's all agree that Ruka is best gi-
>Ruka: Has a large unfeminine penis
T-this isn't canon, right?

Yes, looks like nobody else does anymore.

Luka is hung.

Delete the entirety of this post.

He/She makes me wonder if traps are okay.

I don't remember this shit being so detailed.

That's only because Luka had a raging hardon at the time and Okabe didn't.

Remember the golden rule: if they're cute, it's isn't gay.

That's pretty hot.

but how do you get past the dick?

Why would you want to?

Because Okabe is a bigger cunt. Also she was the one constantly supporting him when he was constantly mind leaping in order to unfuck the whole D-mail situation.

Stop, please.
You're giving me an existential crisis.

If you want to touch and kiss a cute, feminine guy that's perfectly okay. You don't need to feel awkward or conflicted over it.

Time for lewd Mayuri?

You sick fuck.

Why would you post something so lewd on a blue board?

Mayuri's ending is cute af.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Stop.

>implying she would let a loser neet like you man handle her

>implying I need her to let me

S-Sauce?

You're forgetting about someone.

cause she's a mad scientist

>don't need no man
>wrote a time travel paper because she wanted her daddy to acknowledge her

>you will never hold moeka's phone hostage and make her follow you around the house as you look for things to bend her over

Have her join in on the fun.