Mueller investigation absolutely BTFO by National Review

>Despite the prevalence of tax charges in the Virginia indictment, note that Mueller did not demand that Gates plead guilty to any of them, either. The manual (in sec. 6-4.245) requires the Justice Department’s tax division to approve a prosecutor’s decision not to proceed on tax charges. Did Mueller, after months of painstaking work by revenue agents, announce a high-profile tax case against Gates only to get the tax fivision’s okay to drop it in less than 24 hours?

Andrew McCarthy shows beyond any doubt that the whole investigation is an illegal sham. Mueller was supposed to be investigating a crime, by law, and instead has been sent on a fishing expedition.

nationalreview.com/2018/03/muellers-investigation-flouts-justice-department-standards/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 1053718000.jpg (1000x541, 83K)

Great article, I read it this morning between a couple cups of coffee while comparing it with a chronological timeline that I have put together over the last few years. Brings you back to before the MSM/DNC first sold us this whole Russia narrative til today. Lays out how if anything, Steele was the one duped by the Russians, how the DNC gladly gobbled up the Russian disinformation they payed for because it supported their narrative, how they set up Flynn, and much more.

Oh, which reminds me, my one complaint about the article is how it blindly accepts that Russia/Russians hacked the DNC server, which is proof we have still not been delivered. I am still leaning towards it being an inside leak. The government has never been in possession of the server, which is just absolutely ludicrous considering what a huge story this is. We are depending on the DNC and their team to tell us what evidence they have found.

Very in depth (though maybe I'm a brainlet. Probably)

Bump

Attached: fridaynightslaughter.png (731x507, 541K)

"I was called over here for a noise disturbance. I found dozens of bodies in your room and you actively murdering some people. But since you turned your music down, I'll ignore the mass murder."

The bodies/mass murder being a reference to what exactly?

More realistacly

"I was called over here by your political rival for a noise disturbance, I found no disturbance. However, looking here at your party list, it looks like someone you invited was once reported to have listened to a genre of music known to be played loudly, therefor, we have subpoenaed every thing you know about noise and anyone you are connected to that has any information about noise. Oh look here, an adviser you appointed but have never met has once listened to loud noise, Bingo."

>that fucking noise

Attached: stopthehammering.gif (326x182, 1.68M)

It's the money laundering. Even Bannon knew that. That's a major crime you can't just overlook since millions of dollars are involved. And it was with Russia. Not that "Trump is working for Putin" shit but it means the Russians have had money laundering evidence dirt on the President of the United States. That makes him compromised. Money laundering for the Russian oligarchs is major league serious criminal shit.

Are you referring to the NRA shit? Link please.

No, not NRA shit. It has nothing to do with president Trump, etc. The money laundering was for his businesses way before any of the current political or presidential stuff. It was an open secret in NYC. Trump is far from the only property and business guy to do it, too. The thing is, if he had never been elected, it would never have been dug through because it's so common, and everybody always just looks the other way. Now, all the past business deals are coming to light. Some of Trump's business associates have been talking about it on the news. Trump and his family/business will argue that they didn't know the money was dirty, but that defense doesn't usually work.

Trump is finished

Attached: 1521302031318m.jpg (1024x441, 28K)

No, he's suggesting that working with a sanctioned bank outside of the sanctioned activities is money laundering.

not to mention his efforts to obstruct the investigation, which also shows motive and intent, making the argument of ignorance even less of a defense

U lib fags just keep reaching. Good luck with that. Keep hoping.

t. increasingly nervous trump supporter

>surely this will be the end of Trump
not sure how you managed to delude yourselves enough to project your belief in recurrent doomsday prophesies onto the people who actually proved your soothsayers wrong over and over but whatever

triggered

I don't remember drumpfkins ever being this nervous. We must be entering the final phase of his presidency

Post the timeline?

Attached: 1520428749522.jpg (640x400, 119K)

Its serious, for seriously. But could you imagine how bad it would have been with clinton and that foundation, and hijacking the dnc? It was her turn though.

Attached: deedeedee.jpg (442x295, 24K)

Imagine being this desperate and this retarded all at the same time

i don't think you appreciate how little we even care about the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory

Attached: 13548684135.jpg (247x227, 11K)