Casually wins the Grail War in a single night with a fake card

>Casually wins the Grail War in a single night with a fake card
>Tells Julian to fuck off because he rather wantst to save his little sister instead of the world
>Holds off Gilgamesh who uses EA long enough for Miyu to escape
>Sends his little sister to a world where literally everyone falls in love with her
>When they are reunited he gets his rematch with Gilgamesh and beats her ass with the help of a brown loli version of himself

Why can't Shirou be this based in every route?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_nO9aLsZwE?t=3m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miyuverse Shirou is the Shirou who actually deserves to become a Heroic Spirit.

Don't forget
>Defeats Gilgamesh but instead of killing her adds her to his harem

Shirou is based in every route.

Angelica using Enuma Elish? Post source.

Miyuverse Shirou is the based-est.
PrismaIliyaverse Shirou is the moest.

Prisma saving the MC of the franchise.

Because he was fighting vs easy as fuck nobodies, don't compare them to actual gil.

The real gil if not painfully forced jobbing like in UBW would whipe the floor with anyone in the fate series

He lost to a loli with two wands.

i mean he also canonically lost to a lamppost, the writers locked themselves into a position of making him so massively overpowered that him ever losing is a joke.

Huh I thought Angelica didn’t have Ea

Illyaverse Shirou is a beta bitch. No idea why everyone is after his dick.

That's a flashback, before Gil split into two.

MIND OF STEEL

If anything, Angelica should be way more dangerous as she doesn't have as much pride as Gil.

Considering she used Ea whenever she thought she needed to, she probably kinda is

And she can also teleport people around. Shirou was also running on infinite mana from Miyu in that fight

Man he was probably super pissed that she used Ea

Serious Gil doesn't fuck around.

Miyuverse Shirou abandons the world in order to save his little sister, so he's the complete opposite of Mind of Steel.

Well child Gil gets very very mad when he sees Angelica use the chains of his husbando.

shame the entire story isn't watchable due to all the pedo fan service

>The real gil if not painfully forced jobbing like in UBW would whipe the floor with anyone in the fate series
Solomon, Merlin and the Other Grand Servants like to say otherwise.

grand servants are fan fiction tier and have not really been properly power level "tested"

Shirou jumping makes every pussy wet within a 5000 km radius.

Fuck. I'm going to have to watch Prisma Illya.

Anyone have a link to the thread where the Unlimited Blade Works chair chapter was originally dumped? Searching by image hash and by OP subject hasn't been very successful

Speaking of which, I have to wonder. Is there an in-game reason for why King David of Israel is a shitter-tier Servant and his son Solomon is so much more powerful?

You forgot the part where he ruined the whole story about cute lolis so fags could have their self insert back

Yes. Iirc David is younger and more or less riding the high of him killing Goliath with the stone. The stone is a NP that is blessed by god and fucking annihilates anything it hits.
Solomon is a founder of magic and actually interacted with GOD, not some religion limited god, but THE god that in belief made everything and is formless, giving him crazy boons. As a founder of magic, he also has the keys to shutting it down or using anything he wants; which are his NPs.

Angelica is the best.

>implying he can't project excalibur and he's just playing dumb to the girls and knows about the shit they're doing too because kiritsugu and iri told him

Because every other route doesn't have asspulls to instantly give Shirou all of Emiya's full power without repurcussions, nor do they have the Grail literally giving him infinite mana.

>the writers locked themselves into a position of making him so massively overpowered that him ever losing is a joke.
Not really, not being serious against most servants is a good enough weakness.

Just like Gil.

>completely mediocre stats even with a top quality Master like Rin

>can barely hang on in a straight up fight with an easygoing Cu Culainn

>can't reproduce truly divine constructs like Excalibur

>trump card, expanding UBW, is pointless against anything besides the Gate of Babylon

>has to backstab to kill Caster

>has to BP snipe from across town to kill Saber

>Overedge only works in a straight swordfight where Saber Alter is going easy and won't use Excalibur

EMIYA powerlevel is absolutely dreadful and Shirou only managed because all the Ainsworth dolls were gibbering morons.

EMIYA is inconsistent as fuck
at one time he can learn all the skills of a NB and then at other time he can't. In some version he can fucked up Gawaine on numeral saint while being half burn. And at some time he's an absolute jobber

Less of the dolls being morons but more that Shirou, as was stated by himself, had obviously a much better synchro rate with his card. If he could bring out 100% of a 20 that's better than someone who can only bring out 1% of a 1000.

>can't reproduce truly divine constructs like Excalibur
He can already if they give him permission as shown in Extella.

Because if any of that happened in the visual novel, you'd call bullshit and start calling him a gary stu you fucking idiot.

EMIYA can theoretically win the entire grail war on his own. To be honest though any servant summoned is capable of this.

Yeah, even rider is OP as shit if you actually look at what she's capable of.

Saber is only really relevant because her abilities pretty much all come down to "plothax"

>has to backstab to kill Caster
He could have killed her the first time they met without a problem, the backstabbing was so that he could set up a situation where he could kill himself without giving the grail to someone who would hurt other people.

Should I read or watch the Prisma Illya series?

Read, then watch.

>To be honest though any servant summoned is capable of this.
Fakessassin would have a pretty hard time of it without Caster's support.

>Yeah, even rider is OP as shit if you actually look at what she's capable of.
Yeah she's so capable she jobbed to a History Teacher.

Fakessassin is also not a real Servant so no shit.

Figure out what jobbing actually means, because you essentially just agreed with me.

>Sasaki was said to be equal to Musashi to the point where he was creating infinite possibilites within his slashes where she was eliminating an infinite amount of slashes as well
I do realize that the new EoR wanked him but if you do think about it, an infinite amount of slashes won't really matter to someone who would beam spam.

>EMIYA can conjure NP that are the Achilles heel of servants
>doesn't do it
fucking faggot

Not a lot done so far, but I'm getting the hang on using Aegisub at least, so I should make a lot more progress now. I'll still need to get an editor to look it over and shit, but I'm doing damned near everything else myself so it might still take a couple more days before I'm finished.

Wait it's out now?

Nice work. I can help with the editing and timing if you want, though it looks like you're pretty close to the end.

Also, if you shift+click then it will snap to the nearest keyframe so you don't get those slightly off times like in your screenshot.

thank you, user

When the fuck is CCC going to be localized? Or at least a fan TL.

A shitty Youtube rip is, yes.

I'm actually nowhere near the end, at all. I had a guy help me typeset the UBW chant and then took over timing the lines following that (and got carried away), but I actually have no idea what I'm doing and if you could help at all, I'd appreciate it.
Throw me an email and I'll send you the sub file, a bunch of it probably needs to be re-timed slightly since this is my first time even using Aegisub.

Would've helped if I'd put an email address, huh.
[email protected]

Sent it.

I can take care of the timing. Is it all translated yet, or are you doing it as you go?

I was doing it as I went, hence the snail's pace. I can rough up the translation fast enough, but I'm garbage at actually using Aegisub which was the real problem.

Type Moon haven't made anything of value since Fate/Extra CCC. Prove me wrong.

Carnival Phantasm.

Can you use the UTW subtitle style

Cool. I can do rough timing even without the script, so that's not a problem. Just send me what you've got and I'll get started probably tomorrow. And don't worry about timing, as long as the lines are in the correct order, I can paste the content over a correctly timed version.

If you weren't already, there's a translation assist tool in Aegisub that's supposed to streamline the process, though I've never used it as I'm not a translator.

FGO secondary? Both Take Moon AND Carnival Phantasm were before CCC.

Its a lot of text, and the engine is absolutely shit. I wouldn't count on fanTL, there's not a lot of TL capable of taking on that much text nowaday.

It's either that or Tsundere's Prisma style. I like series consistency, but UTW might be more fitting here.

I've sent the file with what I've got so far. Once all the lines are timed just throw the file back my way, I should have a bunch of the actual translation done & edited by then so I could just paste the lines straight in on my end.

I was planning to, yeah. Hadn't gotten around to changing the font yet, that was all.

>When the fuck is CCC going to be localized? Or at least a fan TL.

Superhero, or Champion of Justice?

I was only rolling with Superhero because I remembered that was what the VN translation used, but people might prefer Champion of Justice now that I think about it.

Champion of Justice

Miyuverse Shirou is best shirou, r-right Sup Forums?
i mean, he's have 3 lolis in their harem

This look any good?

This, but that's just what Sup Forums is.

who would win?

But Archer says that he can trace a degraded version of Excalibur even though he says using it will kill him. And Shirou does use Archer's arm to trace Excalibur in the HF normal end and uses it to destroy the Grail.

He was nerfed then. At Chaldea, when they're both at full power he fights her until he's satisfied with her progress, and even turns into his adult form and threatens to rip Kuro's heart out to ensure she's serious.

>sister is going to kill the zombie clone of your old girlfriend so you can bang this new one who is basically all of your main love interests combined into one guilt-free

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

angelica is worthless meat, user

It's a good thing that Shirou's such a good chef then!

Again, nobody cares about angelica user, at most her fate is to sacrifice her 'life' for her wish or something.

Nips are obsessed with her.
Half of their threads are edits of her

Angelica is simply the best.

Caster Gil wouldn't make the same mistake

Holy shit those legs.

Isn't it stated in CM3 that projection of divine constructs like Excalibur is not possible? I thought he was bluffing against Saber.

Why was Shirou able to defeat Angelica in the anime but lose during the movie? Dont really follow this series much, but I did see something on youtube where Shirou beats her. Figured she couldnt lose so was surprised

Ally of Justice!

Was he shirtless at least once?

In the anime it was their second match, he had Kuro backing him up and was prepared to deal with spatial manipulation by having Kuro attack from a blind spot.

>>Holds off Gilgamesh who uses EA long enough for Miyu to escape

Wait, WHAT

youtu.be/R_nO9aLsZwE?t=3m15s

Does this count?

Technically yeah, is this like a one frame thing?

No bandages off?

He'll literally get a chinese bootleg at best since he'd cobble whatever material to make one like in Shero tracing in HF. It may look like Excalibur and shits Excaliblast, but it ain't Excalibur.

It's after he's been shanked by Angelica when Miyu got kidnapped. The scene lasts about half a minute, and that's Kotomine there with him.

And no, that was the closest I could find to him being completely shirtless. And ever if there were a bandages-off moment, he'd be bleeding all over the damned bedsheets and do you have any idea how annoying it is to get blood out of fabrics?

But Shirou's projection works by recreating the entirety of a weapon accurately down to its entire history. If the image of the weapon is imperfect, the fantasy breaks and the projection fades. It shouldn't be possible to create a chinese bootleg.