Change my mind

change my mind

Attached: major.jpg (1072x946, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physicstoday.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/PT.3.3870
thetab.com/us/2017/04/10/which-major-has-highest-iq-64811
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of it is a scam

Attached: illust_67717816_20180317_215625.jpg (778x915, 204K)

>Dentist
>Top tier

They dont make much

Business is waste of life tier because no decent school has a major that is just business. So your school is shit and you won't do shit. Business majors like Econ, Finance, and Accounting are at least mid-tier if you're at a decent school.. Philosophy is low tier unless you go to law school. Law is mid to God tier depending on where you go.

Education and intelligence are irrelevant, the only things that matters is connections or "who you know."

>God Tier: Engineering
yup EE here
>except (Civil/Mech)
kek

Unless you know people/kikes and are extremely charming none of this shit will benefit you. There are elctrical engineering students all over that have no idea how to use a multimeter or check a simple fuse.

Where is "don't go to school and start a business"?

Basically this. You can get a job doing practically anything so long as you know enough people who can put in a good word for you.

bumbp

>no military
lmao

Why civil and mech engineering are bad?

>Going off to fight and/or die for Israel

Attached: 1511188822645s.jpg (239x250, 10K)

>goyim/people
ftfy

Why is CS ranked so low?

Moderate hue

Attached: 1521200936641m.jpg (1024x973, 121K)

i wouldnt say mid tier is so low, but holy shit those other mid tiers do NOT belong next to cs

fixed. the undergrad major is literally irrelevant.

Attached: iq_tiers.png (1072x946, 358K)

Law = top tier

>being a parasite leeching off the unfortunate events plaguing people's lives, or staring into the abyss as some bullshit state lawyer fucking citizens over one moment then protecting scum the next

Law, Mathematics, and Medicine are the only reasons to go to college for a career. Everything else is purely academic as it's subpar compared to what you would receive in a tradeschool or mostly to absolutely useless.

Elder God Tier : Tradie

Ask me if i care what you think.

this is a new level of nihilism.

go outside and get some fresh air

Attached: 1504496190240.jpg (590x322, 212K)

Many attorneys say they don't mind losing a case if they know their defendant is guilty. There are a lot of very good people in the law.

You remind me of the kind of person who complains their lawyer didn't do enough to help them when they literally couldn't. You're the reason most lawyers object to every single action so that they're not told they were useless.

Attached: 1486863484207s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Thats right, ee myself. University learns you nothing except integrals and differentials. Everything you need in real life situations you have to learn by urself. Most students nowadays fell for the “best paid job“ meme and don't like thinkering some circuits as a hobby. They are useless

>engineering(except civil)
ftfy

>womens studies
>get hired to literally any organization with a hard on for tolerance despite your lack of any real expertise
>waste of time
nah, senpai

Attached: 1509826816465.jpg (424x391, 30K)

I am with my Marlboro red here by my side
You are a profiteer not a paragon. At least be truthful to yourself if not to others.

Computer Engineering and can agree CivE's are only good at pretending.

Attached: 1481070341331.png (491x488, 328K)

Those jobs have awful turn-over rates unless you get hired through nepotism, because you'll get fired so their kid/kid's friend can get a job

I literally only offer legal assistance to city planners for cash, fuck off you nigger heap of shit.

>m-muh cool robots guys! look!!
Spotted the Mechacuck.
Go play with your toys while us men build civilization.

Attached: 1488644508737.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

trying not to cut myself on all that edge.

Attached: 1494133754697.jpg (579x677, 94K)

Foreign language not so waste tier bro.

You have polish flag but can communicate with me, for instance. That's kinda cool.

>legal assistance to city planners

Attached: 1520946773150.jpg (248x252, 11K)

>teacher higher than anything
my man have you fucking SEEN the human waste of life that are elementary school teachers
make a tinder and look at how many of these sluts are elementary education majors
The history lads may be fucked in terms of a job market but at least theyre a little intellectual unlike the complete fucking brainlets you can find in these high women concentration majors
>inb4 le shit major
im stem kys
also

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

What can you even do with a math degree

Aerospace...? (yeah that's a type of mechanical you circuitcuck )

>law
>not waste of life

God of all God tiers: Mastering a trade, and making money without the need of a boss to be your mommy and daddy.

This.

Also, subsets of communications, like infomatics and journalism are mid tier.

>t. journalist

>not being a criminal defense attorney and having fun

Currently studying EE, but thinking of switching over to medicine because I have no passion for this field whatsoever. Also hoping it would give me a more 'fulfilling' life, as naive as it sounds. is it a bad idea?

Physics grad student here.

I fear physics is slowly starting to get infected with the Marxist push for equality bullshit. Just the other day the head of my department sent this out to all facility and grad students and recommended that we all read it.

physicstoday.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/PT.3.3870

Some of the students and professors are also shit libs that endorse the march for science and other gay activities.

so would it be wise for me to change from CompSci to Electrical Engineering?

Almost 800k a year.

>philosophy
>not ultra shit tier

Attached: 24.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

You have to do what you like, but realize that 95% of the people who study a field rarely stay in that field for their entire lives. I studied EE because I was good with computers and liked knowing how things worked/figuring things out. Now I mainly process paperwork for construction contracts and fight with contractors over construction costs. Most engineers will try to move up by getting shifted into management positions during their career. Although I would rethink medicine for a fulfilling career. Neighbor is a surgeon's assistant and nearly all the medical industry is a lie, at least here in America. There is always an angle in treatment, either the doctors want to make money off the patients, or the patients want to get drugs/government disability. The medical industry is soul crushing.

Depends on your area. California's Silicon Valley, stick to comp sci. Anywhere else get the EE degree and go into programming if that is your passion

Yep definitely.

Always make important life decisions based on memes.

Lord almighty that edge just sliced a large piece off the Earth and opened a new entrance to Agartha

low iq detected

thetab.com/us/2017/04/10/which-major-has-highest-iq-64811

Why is Philisophy ranked higher than Psychology?

*philosophy heh

learning foreign languages has been proven to create new neural pathways and boost intelligence

>geology
>shit tier

Attached: 1520296163150.jpg (640x631, 37K)

its about a 150k median salary wtf?

If youre less than 30 years old and come from a middle class and have no connections, univeristy and college is a huge waste of time. Getting a job will be near impossible regardless of what degree you have depending on your age, and on average you wont pay off your debts until 20 years. Some stem degrees will give you a leg up, but your job opportunities are still pretty low.

>tfw mech
pls no bully

Most sociologists are worthless scum, but most of what you understand about the world was chosen for you by a sociologist. I know, its bullshit.

Fpbp
/thread

>design
>kys tier

Philosophy is actually a very engaging subject where your mind expands by actively challenging and growing in your understanding and beliefs. That said, it should really be a hobby and passion and not a degree. Degrees should prepare you for a profession, not a career. Philosophy would only be good for lawyers and theologists.

Psychology used to be a respected field with actual scientific research into treatment of mental diseases; now its full of liberal faggots trying to push their shitty ideologies about the gender spectrum and why we need state mandated gender neutral bathrooms. Philosophy majors kick the shit out of psychology majors when it comes to logic and reasoning.

>t. leftie

get out of here fucking faggot

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

There we go

Attached: jeremy_mckinnon_by_jezzashinigami-d4zcenz.jpg (500x500, 60K)

this

Dentist two grades above Lawyer... k

Badabing

Attached: Basedireland.jpg (600x600, 27K)

that isn't a leftie link lol

You can do this at the library instead of forking over your asshole to wallstreet

Almost as much as a Wendy's head chef. Look dude you need to be real you are just a box to check for city planners to further fuck up the infrastructure. A 100% certified pet rock to recite "according to article 314 section(they paid me money) they can do what they want". You don't do anything for the world. You are just a placeholder for people to defer to.

You post this, but statistics say you are lower iq than you think you are. Maybe you are 140 iq, but I honestly doubt you exceed the average iq of a college dweeb, 110 - 115.

What said is true.

Medicine is a joke. Your patients do not care. Most of the people you take care of, are people that have preventative conditions. Obesity is a huge problem, and taking care of overweight people is a burden that makes you wish that a 1/3rd of the population was unironically put down. If you go into medicine thinking that you love taking care of people, you will leave learning just how much you despise it. You really have to have a high tolerance for human stupidity and apathy. Your patients do not care about themselves, you, or anybody else. They just hope that the Medicaid will cover their poor life choices.

You also will learn just how much you hate this government. I do not recommend you enter any field of medicine EXCEPT veterinary medicine. Veterinary medicine is a very good field to get into, but it requires a lot of work and discipline. I wouldn't do it unless you have the passion to work 60+ hour weeks for an underpaid profession. Dentistry is also not terribly awful, but you will, again, run into people that just obviously do not care.

I agree, philosophy is really cool, but don't pay $10,000 a year for it.

>my aerospace engineering degree is not god mode
Fuck off, nigger

CS is too high

Attached: 2ab79cb39d985c263538374306ab9c3a.png (1072x1036, 289K)

Dentist, where I live, make more money than anyone else short of oil execs. But they kill themselves more on average.

I'd place Computer Science a tier or two higher.

based

Majoring in foreign languages is dumb though.

I think we are all on the same page.
>it should really be a hobby and passion and not a degree
Study it in your spare time for your own benefit, don't sink yourself economically for that piece of paper.

Because it's boring and the patients are assholes. You rarely run into patients that give a fuck about you. Medical professionals aren't treated any differently from a fast food worker at McDonald's. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

Physicians have such a high suicide rate because the people you have to deal with wear on you.

meme degree with shit pay unless you work as a senior developer for the kikest of the tech companies

the fuck has computer science done to be put next to philosophy and theology, which are equal to social studies in every way?

Unless you plan on working for a company that deals in international commerce, where I live people who know english and chinese get jobs.

For sure, I can truly appreciate what the subject can teach to anybody whos interested on how to develop a flexible, open mind. But for God sakes don't let those charlatons screw you over.

Psychology is broad. Clinical psychologists are useful and try to make the world a better place. Social psychologists, on the other hand...

If you go for a legit degree, it's not so bad to minor in it. Minors are really easy to get, and If you have a huge interest in it, the fact that it's a lot of intro level classes can give you a bit of a break from some of the more difficult work that your major requires.

W-what about pharmacy user? Is it as bad as medicine?

Attached: images (9).jpg (287x400, 26K)

If you found CS courses in anyway challenging, you're not going to survive in EE.

Attached: 1521354764825.jpg (1080x1048, 249K)

this. if anything, you minor in the foreign language to complement a major with an actual skillset that will get you employed where the foreign language is spoken. that allows you to pivot right in to a specific industry as a bilingual.

ascended tier: shearing

Where would Process Tech fit on that list

t. """intelligent""" but underperforming NEET poorfags

this user wins a prize!

>Law
>Low tier

Kys.

You forgot to add "in US". Polish psychology is not invested with trannies, same as most of the world. Quite easy to stay in the evidence-based camp if one chooses to

You monkeys don't learn shit and are easily replaceable by pajeets.

It depends on how you rank things, really. If you're just looking to make money, this list is fine as is. If you're asking what's more important, theology and philosophy should be at the top.

I agree minors in philosophy can be extremely beneficial to individuals. However the main point of a college degree should be used to get you into a licensed profession, not just any career. Education has become lost in our country and everybody thinks you need a college degree to earn a living.