AUS/POL/ SUNDAY NIGHT EDITION

G'day cunts. Hope you're excited for AUS/POL/ again. I'll try and start making threads more often again. Sorry about disappearing on yas.

>White South African farmers: Foreign Minister Julie Bishop refuses to back Peter Dutton’s ‘special treatment’
archive.is/d0qQl#selection-1714.0-1714.1

>Canberra dust storm sees more than 1,000 homes lose power
archive.is/9mOsu#selection-306.0-306.1

>Australian foreign minister backs chemical weapons inspections for Russia
archive.is/KL83P#selection-1250.0-1250.1

>Treasurer Scott Morrison slams ‘sneaky’ Bill Shorten over tax policy
archive.is/vzqLp#selection-1714.0-1714.1

>SA election: Jay Weatherill to resign as Labor leader after loss to Liberals
archive.is/1sJeV#selection-306.0-306.1

>SA election: Liberals show strength in adversity to break electoral drought
archive.is/CR3Qg#selection-306.0-306.1

>Positive open likely for Aust markets
archive.is/epSfe#selection-1464.0-1464.3

>Batman by-election: Greens leader Richard Di Natale admits leaking hurt party
archive.is/7pYeJ#selection-306.0-306.1

>ASEAN: Terror, trade to take centre stage on summit's final day
archive.is/pS9mR#selection-1464.0-1464.3

Attached: 1520361100355.png (690x475, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2018/03/arse-arts-sake/
youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tucker#Fruit
watoday.com.au/business/the-economy/death-traps-push-to-phase-out-cars-made-before-2002-20180313-p4z458.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck guns

Any other SA anons? How'd your voting experience go?

Mine was a disaster.

Manly nails Parra. Suck shit westies.

>you'll never be paid to play with shit
quadrant.org.au/opinion/qed/2018/03/arse-arts-sake/

Walked in, voted AC, walked out.

Preddy happy with the outcome tbqh desu. I mean, would have been much much happier if the AC had actually won some seats, but just so damned happy that labor is out.

GONDOLA STRAYA
youtu.be/aU4ehgnTjVg

you're all a bunch of fucking niggers

every single one of you
that's right, you too

look in the mirror, you'll see it written on your forehead
"southern nigger", that's all you'll ever be

The shitskin vote is going to tank the Greens. 6-8% or something now. Such high iq.

Could be worse. You lot are smarter but you're getting it in the ass anyway just like us.

We love you too

who here /palmyarmy/

Attached: Currentstate.jpg (516x750, 101K)

I had to deal with some shitskin trying to touch my ass.

I'm glad Australia is so susceptible to global forces. We copy everything America is doing so when you see all the pushback against right wing politics you'd think the normies in Australia would be down on the knees willing to receive.

Glad that's not the case, probably due to the fact that Australian boomers aren't a bunch of moralist faggots.

Have we got any Palmer United candidates ITT?

Don't tell us who you are if you did put yourself forward (not a good idea), I am just genuinely curious if anyone from here put themselves forward.

Can Bishop stop Dutton? this traitorous bitch also stabbed Based Tones in the back... Fucking slut, hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Attached: 1481795201260.png (1363x1470, 137K)

Dirty bitch is probably still wet that other country officials praised her for wanting investigations into Russia shooting down that boeing during the UN investigation.

can someone explain this to me, I don't get it

Do Aussies eat this???

Attached: 1521182336962.webm (480x480, 2.18M)

Corn is banned in Australia

no

our korn comes in cans

What do you people eat?

Attached: 1519632634714.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

Corn is fucking shit

kangaroo

Attached: kanga meat.jpg (600x450, 50K)

/palmyalmy/ has the dankest memes.
Too bad they're all reddit tier shitlords.
>literally MAGA level

Who here going to welcome refugees to Australia?
beep beep.

Attached: photo_2018-03-18_14-09-15.jpg (960x1280, 105K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tucker#Fruit

All North American/European/Asian fruits and vegetables are illegal here

Don't start with me Roo.

Attached: 1517131989501.webm (480x360, 1.84M)

this post deserved quads

Attached: aussie_inventions.jpg (1500x1500, 192K)

mc donalds, kfc

burger king is called hungry jacks over here

Attached: pavlova1.jpg (425x330, 38K)

What the hell... I'm out of here, this is my cultural experience for the day. You people are fucking insane.

Attached: 1520138175713.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

why arent you using a knife to cut it down?

I think we should start eating doggo though too to be diverse. YAS!

Attached: roast dog.jpg (400x300, 53K)

I've made a few memes that Clive has shared.

It makes me happy reading the comments where 50% of them are just tagging their mates saying 'this is a millionaire politician shitposting'

Many a night I've spent tearing down lefty posters all across the cbd. Great way to get some exercise, catch up on some podcasts and do good.

The farmer migration thing was never going to happen. It was just used by Dutton to build up support for a leadership challenge against Turnbull.

Show up with a "save the boer" sign and see who really wants to help the refugees.

aww fuk

Attached: glass.jpg (640x503, 45K)

ABC sharing a meme trying to remind the first peoples not to have sex with their family members.

oh ahahaha

funny shit

what about the other group chat bit? I don't use fb so I don't know

whoops

From my understanding trying to reconstruct the aboebonics

mob = family
group chat = flirting over facebook messenger
Budoo = dick

the shitposting is real.
We don't need no kek or digits. All we need is a fat bloke and some timtams
>I think the best part is getting greenies to make "CP" folders

Attached: way_its_gonna_be.png (500x566, 142K)

Clive is a dying breed of old school aussie cobbers who just want to have a laugh and god help anyone who tries to take away their tinnies and snags.

cheers for that

I didn't realize abos were even capable of using fb

They're not.
It's all 1/6gorillionth larpers

Attached: aboriginal_apparently.png (706x698, 671K)

Its goldmine going through their profiles actually, I found one guy who had himself in handcuffs at the magistrates court as his profile picture.

This pic here is from a few years back, Townsville was in a crime wave of first nation kids stealing cars every night. Locals were fucking sick of it but the police couldn't do anything because 'dey good kids, dey dindu nuffin'

Anyway one night some kids flipped a stolen car and one of them died. I found her friend's fb accounts. This guy posted a long heartfelt message about how much he'll miss her. An hour later as you can see he posted 'anyone need to get on?' Which means 'Anyone want to buy weed from me?'

Attached: How interesting.png (1344x1296, 891K)

What's for dinner tonight lads?

1 big mac meal, 1 triple cheeseburger, 1 large chips, 10 chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour sauce and a diet coke

Lucky you got the diet coke otherwise it would be too much

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

pretty wild, suppose their not with it most the time being stoned or drunk, so they wouldn't behave as well adjusted civilians

That cheese is puss.

Mushrooms

Attached: shroom_farm.jpg (2148x1420, 776K)

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia

>Also

Boomer fags are coming for your cars -

>watoday.com.au/business/the-economy/death-traps-push-to-phase-out-cars-made-before-2002-20180313-p4z458.html

Fucking greedy cunts.

so long as they compensate me for my deathtrap.

it's almost mushroom season isn't it

you lot know how to get the magical ones?

Fails to mention it was probably some boomer cunt or some gold digger ho in a 4WD nailing the povo cunt in the 90s hatchback.

Good goy get a car loan now!

Go to your local national forest, just don't harvest the poisonous ones

>so long as they compensate me for my deathtrap.

>Boomers
>Give young people anything.

Hate to break it to you user, but that 2k you spent on a old juke box to get you to work and back is gone.

Good luck getting a new job without any wheels as well..........

of course not! I'm not some kind of degenerate.
I'm a gud goy.

Attached: AFP1.jpg (960x540, 94K)

ELIBurger?

Attached: networks.png (700x815, 117K)

It's a 4 day food cycle. I'm currently on the mushroom phase.

Attached: topics.jpg (494x701, 302K)

yeah that's right

although I got good at finding them and there'd be some on a footy oval early morning on my way to class, and eat a couple on the way, was a LOT of fun

For fuck sake cunt that is disgusting, no wonder you sepos are lard arses

Best way to cook corn is under the grill or on the barbie so it is crispy

Attached: 339A891D00000578-3562751-image-a-90_1461814015202.jpg (962x814, 162K)

>Best way to cook corn is under the grill or on the barbie so it is crispy
No. Boil it. Barbecued stuff is OK but boiled is best.

>have fun getting robbed you stupid cunt.

was there a SA election megathread last night? i totally forgot it was on, despite OP telling us about it 2 months prior

Attached: 1483587647621.jpg (778x682, 136K)

Yep. There was 2 of them.

do you have a link for it?

Thread One
Thread Two

What is he drinking? Aldi Vodka?

thanks my man, its been a pretty decent read so far

White "aborigine" here. In other words, pale-as-snow bloke who grew up in a family of mixed blacks/whites.
allow me to explain
In the indiginous Australians' social structure, dating within your "mob" (overall clan) is strictly taboo. It is so strict that when 2 black fellas start dating, they will usually go through all their distant family connections, just to make sure that there is no chance of there being any blood relation between the two. If it turns out that they are even really distant relatives, then the relationship is off.

Straight in, straight out. No queue or anything. Easy peasy. Voted AC on both ballots. My electorate ended up with a Labor majority, but it has been red for over 20 so whatever.

there was another dedicated SA election thread made by a literal esl-chan struggling to string a sentence together that's also worth a read

Attached: 1521285211239.png (476x374, 187K)

I've not been browsing Sup Forums for a few weeks so I missed it. Came back especially for the election.

oh okay, link is here

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/164293019

I already posted this on Sup Forums and got some response but I'm looking for a variety of opinions. I know this is mostly Australians but I do see some NZ flags here, so if any New Zealanders want to weigh in.

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I've been developing a relationship with a girl I met over the internet. She's from New Zealand and I'm American (from Texas if that means anything). At first it was just kind of friendly banter but after some time we both realized that there's more there than friendship and want to explore a more conventional romantic relationship. Now, I work from home on my PC which means my job is portable and I can just up and move anywhere without having to find a new job so I've been considering relocating to New Zealand. I'm curious as to what the attitude is like in New Zealand towards American ex-pats.

That cunt was definitely from r/australia There was someone else who raided last night and got assblasted saying the same kinda shit. Probably the same guy to be honest.

Your probably better off asking on r/China to be honest mate. Also, brush up on your Mandarin if your serious about the move.

Fuck, I hate Chinese people.

in all honesty if your a decent enough bloke then you'll fit in alright

What's the political climate like there? The girl I've been talking to is pretty anti-feminist but I don't really talk politics a lot with her because I don't talk politics with women.

>t. johnny howard
Fuck you

Oi lil Johnny was the last good bloke to leave us in a budget surplus. Don't hate him too much.

>god save the boer

I think NZ is a little bit lefty, they voted against moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. They had an election a couple months back so those results were would give a good idea of the political ideology cross section of the population

Attached: 1000px-New_Zealand_House_of_Representatives_-_Layout_Chart.svg.png (1000x763, 92K)

So apparently this is the proportion of australians who responded as some sort of christian in the 2011 census. Any SA boys able to tell me what the fuck is going on there?

Attached: 762px-Australian_Census_2011_demographic_map_-_Australia_by_SLA_-_BCP_field_2772_Christianity_Total_ (762x600, 124K)

God is dead, and we killed him

Fucking cunts, driver aids are for retards. It's obviously just a push to get people buying more (foreign made) cars.

>Oi lil Johnny was the last good bloke to leave us in a budget surplus

You're completely fucking delusional. John Coward fucked our economy, you underage dipshit.

They'll say "why don't you kids just take public transport" as they drive around in their trendy new "crossover" shitbox.

SA confirmed for only non-brainlet state. As expected though, NSW and QLD is full of retards.

>go to normie book
>see this

Attached: truesoy.png (499x843, 499K)

Howard is an ugly traitor manlet who infringed our rights and started work visas for brown people.

Thanks. I'll have to dig into their latest election results. The relationship obviously doesn't hinge on it, I just want to know what I'm walking into before moving to a different country.

Howard is pretty much the line in the sand from when Australia went from good to pozzed. He's a little poof.

He was good at winning elections and appearing based though, I'll give him that. Not that he had much competition from Labor.