imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 18
>OBF are in full control of Afrin city
>Russian MoD
>US training militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes. Saboteur groups were deployed in March to the southern de-escalation zone
>Strike groups have been formed in the E Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf and Red Sea. Another false flag chemical attack is being prepared in the province of Idlib
>E Ghouta:45000+ civis leave militant-controlled area. 24h ceasefire in Harasta. Residents:‘They used us as human shields’.Reports SAA liberated Kafr Batna&Saqba towns
>Afrin:TFSA besieging N Afrin. TFSA is establishing new obsv poin North of Aleppo
>N Hama:SAA readies to capture Tal Sakhir hill
>Yarmouk Camp:IS advances against SAA, now controls 50% of Al-Qadam district
>Saudi-led coalition foils amphibious attack by Houthis, intercepts missile in western Yemen
>Saudi-led Coalition, Houthis reportedly held indirect talks to end war
>Iraqi forces kill 80 IS fighters in Kirkuk in the last 20 days
>Turkish AF conducts several airstrikes on YPG positions in Iraq killing 10
>RU MoD:US is hampering arrival of humanitarian orgs&UN mission in Raqqa
>RU:UK,Slovakia,Sweden,Czech Rep among most probable sources of ‘Novichok’

Prev

Attached: Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk Turkish Female Pilots hot sexy wome (7).jpg (475x712, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EdfB8IIbpU
youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc
almasdarnews.com/article/confirmed-syrian-armys-full-order-battle-east-damascus-offensive/
twitter.com/IndianDefenceRA/status/975205338138918912
youtu.be/JLkwX8BX1PQ?t=94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drops american weapons and runs
who does this remind you of

If they did win (They Wont) And wanted to do some Renaming it would have to be RSFSR not USSR (Unless of course Lukashenko could be convinced to finally enforce the Union treaty).

Death to america

xth for anime

Attached: 1521048587940.png (730x1000, 480K)

Surely they could just claim it's a union of all Russia's republics (Chechnya, Karelia, Kamchatka, etcetera).

Americans?

Gay

>you will never be with Onur dicking Kurdish women in your harem while laughing at them for rejecting the best deal they could've gotten

It's not fair

My god. K*rds literally just ran away. This is insanity. Just fucking defend your so called ancestoral land for fucks sake.

>drops american weapons and runs

If it's true they retreated I would expect them to take their weapons, Assad was the one asking them to drop their guns in exchange for protection.

th for Azawad

the sands are ours brothers

Attached: touereg6.jpg (612x459, 116K)

I guess the Ottoman Empire really is back. Much respect.
youtube.com/watch?v=6EdfB8IIbpU

non-/sg/ poster here
Please give me the detail on what the fuck is going on in the next few days.

Attached: 1490233248730.jpg (1510x2136, 1.55M)

OH NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD DUDE

I miss Onur. Please come back senpai

Attached: FIXFiK1.png (627x407, 490K)

>200 (TWO HUNDRED)

Attached: 1520670302415.jpg (600x523, 42K)

FSA inside Afrin, destroying k*rdshit statue

Attached: DYjUEHmWkAEO34K.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

NEON PARTY FUCKING WHEN

What do you think is going through the Afrin Kurds minds?

>SDF political wing denies Turkish control of Afrin city center

HAHAHAHA DUDE

JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY

1. resistance of century
2. afrin is turkey's vietnam

>kurdish exclave

it was a matter of time, gg ypg
SAA got their air-base and the focus is on East Ghouta

>biji wiji
>Biji wiji
THat's all they know honestly

/sg/ poster here, sublime taste in anime
Essentially, the M*tts have moved substantial military assets into the region, while signs point to them evacuating most international personnel. Iran has reportedly prepared a counterstrike for whatever it is to come. Should the M*tts go through with this, the entire situation will escalate beyond belief and everything will go to hell in a handbasket. They've been BTFO thoroughly both by the Iran/Russia/Syria/Hezbollah block over the last year and more, and now by the Turks shitting all over Afrin.
Shit's fucked, and it's about to be even more so

Attached: Happening.gif (500x497, 590K)

t-i-g-e-r-s

Can Erdogan control all this new territory or will it backfire?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc

no actual reports or pics of SAA capturing anywhere inside afrin btw.

>all this new territory
It's a tiny strip of land, it's not like he's annexing half of Syria.

It's a meme, nothing will happen.

Death and suffering.

Attached: 1494814634120.png (261x282, 119K)

Do you think the deal was to leave Tel Ifraat for the SAA?

I am curious what will happen to it in the comind days now that Afrin city has fallen.

I wonder if SAA will let them retreat through their territory or will it be green bus with personal weapons only

i dont think there was any deal like that desu. i ve seen stuff claiming SAA captured number of places but there was no actual confirmation of it, specially from turkish side.

I hope the SAA murders them all

the SAA proper is busy in the suburbs of Damascus
almasdarnews.com/article/confirmed-syrian-armys-full-order-battle-east-damascus-offensive/

I use SAA for any government allied force
the ones in Afrin are NDF, and maybe some Hezbollah

>What do you think is going through the Afrin Kurds minds?

Who knows. Being ordered to retreat in order to appease the USA and not give anything to Assad, shouldn't be nice.

Attached: 1497127401268.gif (1600x1131, 537K)

K*rdshits had a humiliating defeat in Afrin. Not only USA didnt defended them at all, they didnt even defend themselves, just retreated from everywhere. It is clear that even against K*rds, USA did all the heavy lifting and K*rds only went in and plant their flag. Such useless people dont deserve to have their own country.

Do you want your country? Then fight for it for fucks sake.

why don't shitmaps (oh yeah ebin!) show important things like airstrips

It's a significant chunk of land filled with Islamists.

Yes i know but NDF didnt release any pics of said retaking of land as well, it was just some written random tweets.

Turkey is using the TFSA (former FSA) to do most of the work with support from the regular Turkish military. Turkey can probably hold on to their new Syrian lands for as long as they want.

Well that's for the best, it wouldn't be the first time they've saber-rattled like this
Still though, some of the stuff from earlier today seemed intimidating
twitter.com/IndianDefenceRA/status/975205338138918912

they have not REtaken anything, just securing things like Minnigh airport and Tall Rif'at
they probably dont want to engage the Turgish hordes directly

Can someone tell me what happened to

>BIJI WIJI 10k SOLDIERS ON THEIR WAY TO AFRIN TO FIGHT AGAINST THE TURKISH INVADERS

Attached: CGXnwZQUIAAIVeo.jpg (600x600, 47K)

And when the k*rds get out of their line and insult their Arab masters in that region, they will get the whip from them.

Well played Turkey.

>antifa
>showing up to fights

>Turkey can probably hold on to their new Syrian lands for as long as they want.

That would set an insane precedent.

And I don't think Assad is gonna be happy with that, especially since it means having an Islamist enclave surrounding Aleppo.

Attached: Cx5Q2YrXAAEQwBR.jpg (1200x613, 83K)

Now Turkey and TFSA has a huge psychological advantage over K*rds and USA in Manbij and east of river as well, which is the killing blow. If K*rds actually defended their cities and town, at least somewhat just like ISIS did in Al-Bab, they would at least have the psychological advantage of "see we can cause a lot of casualties against you, dont touch us" mentality, but no, K*rds instead decided to full retreat.

What will happen when Turkey knocks the door of Manbij next? Will K*rds just retreat? What about Kobane, Qamishli?

A meme tier race of people who think their nomadic inbred ancestors were valiant people turn out to be nothing more than inbred nomadic retards in the modern era

It was a trap, the government let a huge amount of Kurdish fighters into Afrin just so Kurds and Turks slaughtered each other. So it seems the YPG decided it was not worth it, either that or the USA promised to give them something back in exchange of Afrin.

they havent secured anything it, i dont want to repeat myself,

no. visual. confirmation. just. some. random. tweets.

i hope u are a turk proxy not USA they are backing the jihadis fsa because they really believe all that suicide equals 72 virgins Sunni BS

Attached: 1521089690130.png (646x539, 339K)

>Afrin fell in 4 hours

h8 turks but also h8 kurds

I'm back on the states now. Done with my 15 months service for my motherland. Spent 3 weeks In Afrin. Ask all you want

Attached: 20180318_030824.jpg (2560x1440, 1.86M)

>What will happen when Turkey knocks the door of Manbij next? Will K*rds just retreat? What about Kobane, Qamishli?

That depends on the USA. Although I wonder what would happen if the Mutts decided to leave the Kurds.

Attached: 1516567136298.jpg (645x450, 78K)

shit that didnt happen. you dont become a chopper pilot in mandatory conscription.

People need to look at this rationally. What does the US have to gain from attacking Damascus? Ghouta is already almost finished and besides a few pockets, Idlib is the final fight and then war's over. The time to attack would have been in 2013 and that'd only work if they also put an invasion force on the ground.

I don't know what's happening but I know there won't be any sort of attack. The US already accomplished its goal of setting up a puppet state in the northeastern half of Syria with the Kurds.

There's a rumor that the US is handing Manbij over to the Turks. If its true it'll be interesting to see how the Kurds take it

You literally can. It's called paying the AKP. go to Turkish embassy in nyc. Just like how you can pay to become a officer

TURKS AND ARAB BROTHERS LIBERATE AFRIN

youtu.be/JLkwX8BX1PQ?t=94

Attached: ataturk-s-doctrine-e1459951679819.jpg (1200x498, 167K)

still, you dont become a chopper pilot, you just become regular army officer

>be foreign YPG volunteer
>die for kurds because muh fashist turks muh rojava muh revolution
>kurds run away without a fight

Attached: larping soyboy.jpg (1920x1080, 738K)

Have you served recently? Shit has really changed. You're given more options if you're from US as well

is that a fucking plastic toothpick/flosshead

i want pics. otherwise i am not going to believe it.

gotta keep your teeth clean in battlefield.

>be Afrin Kurds
>Sultan Roach and batshit Jihadists are about to invade
>Russians give you a deal where you can probably keep biji bijing just under SAA control
>NO DEAL BIJI BIJI
>Get invaded
>Get rekt
>Get foreign volunteers to die for you
>Get told by the US to leave
>Literally destroy your own territory, give it up to Turks, and be thrown back to the Euphrates

JUST

Nice quints and pics of what? Chopper or the battlefield?

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: yYxrp3d.png (470x406, 210K)

Checked.

all. and yeah nice numbers.

>There's a rumor that the US is handing Manbij over to the Turks. If its true it'll be interesting to see how the Kurds take it

Dunno, giving up Afrin is already a massive blow given how it was the home of their so-called revolution. They took Manbij from ISIS with their own blood so they aren't gonna happy giving that up, and the USA doesn't have any reason to give up their bases in Manbij either.

So it seems Syria will be split into three parts for now.

- Syrian state controlled by the government and allies.
- Kurdish protectorate occupied by the USA.
- FSA statelet controlled by Turkey and Al-Nusra.

Which city are you/your family from?

Btw they suck you hard if your family (father) have been in service (outside 15 months). I can show you his patch as well if you would like

Compelling argument mate, I guess I'm all jumpy for some action other than the new Turkish border extension going on in the north right now

just show me pics of battlefield and chopper

Real question guys.

If US somehow gives a green light for Turkey to attack Manbij, do you think the k*rds will have a better chance on defending this territory?

Attached: 1426152719158.jpg (1168x1600, 1.5M)

Parents from Istanbul and Malayta. I'm from Syracuse NY. I have dual citizenship

It feels that they just wanted to hurt Assad.

Attached: 1497092969377.png (192x210, 84K)

they are obscenely fragile, you'd want a good roll of mint waxed listerine floss and a more dedicated plastic tool for syria'ing it up, then your brush and carefully rationed paste

Attached: 1520544680051.jpg (480x385, 21K)

afrin was a dream territory for k*rds because of muh montainz, manbij will be easier desu.

>top comment is literal jihadism
Erdogan = ISIS

We'll probably see a war between Syria and the Kurds in a few years. Assad wants all of Syria reunified.

No. Kurds won't fight unless they have the American military backing them.

Cool, my mom's from Istanbul too.

Yeah and Putin = Al Qaeda.

>not providing pics
Hmmm.

Attached: 1516899053545.jpg (698x698, 151K)

>Afrin conquered
>Erdogan establishes a Vassalo Emirate in Northern Aleppo
>Erdogan invades Idlib and conquers Idlib
>Erdogan establishes a Vassalo Emirate in Idlib
>Beginning of April
>Erdogan invades Manjib
>Beginning of July
>Erdogan wins Manijb and Raqqa
>Erdogan is re-elected Turkish president
>Turkish Nationalism Arrived at Apogee
>End of October 2018
>Erdogan proposes to proclaim himself Sultan of the New Ottoman Empire
>Erdogan attacks Cyprus by recruiting Muslim mílicias in the country
>Greeks fund Christian mílicias in Cyprus
>Cyprus falls in Civil War
>Erdogan starts projecting power to the Balkans
>Kosovo declares independence from Serbia, launching a new Balkan War
>Greece suffers a coup d'état from the Golden Dawn
>Erdogan attacks Greece during Greek instability
>NATO-Turkey war begins
>Albanians join the alliance of Turkey
>Militias in the Balkans start attacks and terrorist attacks everywhere
>2019 starts
>With the Balkans with a lot of immigrant presence, many of these become pro-Turkey militias
>War climbs to unimaginable points
>March starts
>Turkey has control of the Balkans
>Mid of 2019
>Turkey arrives in Vienna
>NATO-Turkey War Becomes World Conflict
>Turkey joins Qatar and Muslim Brotherhood and funds armed groups around Europe, making a cloud of civil wars rise across Europe
>2022
>Turkey conquered Europe
>Eurábia finally becomes real

Attached: Erdogan Sultan.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The only worry you should have is if there is a breakdown of communications at the UN like last time. Everything went to shit after that and missiles were launched. As much as the US is fucking retarded with foreign intervention, they are not stupid to blatantly bomb other countries without sperging out with some justifiable reason at the UN or else it would piss off the world.

If the US does this tomorrow and everything goes down the shitter thanks to Haley being a stupid cunt, then you should be worried.

>cutting off your nose to spite your face
I hope Turkey invades Manbij

It's not about chances. It's about alliances.

Turkey could theoretically invade all of Syria and occupy big chunks of territory. Obviously Russia is not gonna allow this.

In Northern Syria it depends on how much the USA wants to betray the Kurds.

I think Erdogan would be happy annexing all Sunni-majority lands in Syria.

Attached: Sunnistan,_Shiastan_and_Kurdistan.png (1200x917, 290K)

>No. Kurds won't fight unless they have the American military backing them.

I 100% expect resistance in Manbij. I remember when tons of soldiers went to Manbij from east of Euphrates to defend the city when Turkey was threatening to attack it.

Yes, USA will say SIT YOUR ASS DOWN to the k*rds but knowing how they handled Afrin so far, they will not listen to the USA and go to their deaths anyway.

Attached: Turkey is ISIS.png (910x766, 287K)

I guess, they gamble if Russian do nothing at all when they attack Damas, they'll complete destroy Russian reputation this time, paving for more aggression against Russia, which is in a midst of election as well. But this gamble is too risky, Iran may join the fray as well.

exactly what i meant.

>The US already accomplished its goal of setting up a puppet state in the northeastern half of Syria with the Kurds.
Not for long, the Turks wont allow that and the SDF arabs dont like the YPG/Kurds either

>So it seems Syria will be split into three parts for now.
>- Syrian state controlled by the government and allies.
>- Kurdish protectorate occupied by the USA.
>- FSA statelet controlled by Turkey and Al-Nusra.

This, unfortunately

There are talks in MFA that Kurds will be forced to make a "population exchange" with the Turkish-occupied Idlibo-Albabistan.

An exchange in the sense that they'll take Kurdish people from that region and settle them on the SDF territories in exchange for moneyz from the US+Turkey+Europe

Washington thinks that this will solve the problem of both the Sunni minority of the 'Stan and the Kurdish minority in that region.

I used to fucking hate the shit out of this guy.

Now I have a poster of him photoshopped as the neo-Ottoman Sultan hanging on my wall.

Attached: 2017-04-18_new-sultan.jpg (890x668, 147K)

Here is pic of squadron. I had to ss from phone I use in turkey

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-032047.jpg (1440x1024, 941K)

Wanna bet he keeps ignoring you while LARPing with no proofs?

>Erdogan going Full Ottoman

Wouldn't end well desu.

Attached: 4fd.jpg (1000x500, 51K)