Horimiya

She is my waifu. I just want you to know.
And I like the manga.
The anime, on the other hand, is shit.

She's more taken than any other manga character has every been taken in the history of the universe

who cares

Miyamura is my waifu.

Used goods.

why everyone here has to be a hipster

her friend is better though

it's possible

Which one?

Sleeves is always best girl.

She's too flat

Oh god. I didn't even know this manga had a anime

it looks like late 2000s cartoon network show
DISGUSTING (polish: OHYDNE)

Tooru is mine. No stealing pls

she cute

Your wife is flat! FLAT!

And the anime was based on the original webmanga, not the present manga.

Remake when?

So how many of you here know how it ends?

The mango has ended?

No but the original Webmanga the manga and current manga is based on is. You can find the original webmanga and read it if you can read moonrunes.

The gist of the ending is

Kyoko becomes preggo. Actually I think she's pregnant right now in the current manga if you see the signs. I believe she drops out of school or postpones her completing the year. They become a typical happily married couple.

That's because it's the adaptation of the webcomic before it became Horimiya. Looked rounder and less shoujo-y.

>He watched cartoon network
>is a polefag

you can fuck right off millenial.

>if you see the signs
Please enlighten me. I'm autism.

Something in chapter 80-82 where she suddenly starts getting pretty insecure and clingy to her boyfriend. He's curious why she's acting so strange and she follows that up by saying "it's nothing".

I might be wrong here but she might've hinted to him that she missed her period but then laughs and says kidding. Gonna re-read and confirm that now actually.

Report back with updates user.

I mean, that's pretty standard Hori humor though isn't it?

I think that was a joke.

Oh yeah sauce is chapter 80.

She's having quite the moodswing at the time. I'm just going off vague recollections of the webcomic here but I'm pretty positive manga is in the latter half of the story now which will deal with the pregnancy and how they deal. Would make sense why they're focusing on the side character arcs right now before the big one.

>48 kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his skinny body

Every time I see him I want his shaggy hair to come back.

god-tier manga. hori and miyamura are both attractive drawn characters but in a non-stereotypical way. makes it feel more realistic.

they made an anime?

I'm interested in these two.

Good for Kouno. I thought she's gonna end up perma vergin.

>she's gonna end up perma vergin.
She's too pretty for that.

True, she should have won instead of sleeves girl.

>she should have won instead of sleeves girl.
You're not wrong, but she's getting with the most handsome boy. It all worked out in the end.

But she already got the BMC

>The gist of the ending is
Wow really? I've only ever seen a few of those web manga chapters, but I didn't know it ended like that.

>Ruining your life at 18
Why did the faggot not use a condom?

Who says his life is ruined? Plenty of young parent couples out there that live happy lives.

And?

BUT MUH PURITY

Wasn't he paired with what's-her-face's sister?

Don't bully me

How short is he?
My body shape is similar, and I'm 60kg.

I'm not sure they'll follow the pregnancy route. Feels like melodrama waiting to happen.

It's an adaptation of a web comic.
If there's pregnancy in the original, then there will be pregnancy here (eventually).

VERY good taste

You mean Iura?

The art does run into sameface a lot though. People like Yanagi or Miyamura are supposed to be standout hotties but all the boys look just like them.

But why would they waste such perfect foreshadowing?