Why was South Africa's white population always so small?

Compared to other Western countries outside of Europe, South Africa didn't grow a population of whites as high as that of the US, Canada, or even Australia which was colonized much later.

The white South African population peaked at a little over 5 million circa 1990 which is nothing compared to the roughly 220 million whites living in the US.

White South Africans have historically been living more prosperous lives than the majority of whites in the world. The land offers an abundance of minerals and resources and the country was always safe from any major wars being isolated at the bottom of the African continent.

Why didn't South Africa attract more European immigrants?

Attached: candice_1.jpg (1080x809, 213K)

it's literally a fucking jungle

I dunno maybe cause barbarians at the gates

that didn't stop European settlers from building successful urban and suburban areas.

Why don't you have a dozen children user?
because we know that having more children that you can take care of is a horrible decision because those children will suffer.
we understand that the decisions we make have consequences in the future.
blacks have no concept of this. Thats not Sup Forums ignorant racist opinion, the native african languages have no word for future. they have NO concept of thinking ahead.
Its not that they don't CARE what happens to their children. its that they cannot understand that it is a bad choice to expand your family beyond your resources to feed them.
it just doesn't occur to blacks the way it does to us. we are different, despite what our public schools force on kids.
Speaking of if anyone reading this is a parent remove your children from public school immediately, keep your babies safe from mind control.
SHIT I've just countered by own argument, whites don't have too many babies but we sure as shit allow them to be tortured and conditioned. We sure as fuck don't care more about our kids than conforming to what is normal. We cut their dicks, put them on hormones, block their puberty, cut their dicks off and turn them inside out, send them so mind control camps... because thats what we were told to do to be normal.
OP I guess I Don't know.

barbarians with big black dicks

too many niggers

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Unlike other places mentioned South Africa had endless source of cheap labour in blacks. US had blacks slaves brought in but that was put to an end by the British. No such thing could be done in South Africa which was of course directly connected to black Africa. All the blacks had to do was walk over. US, Canada and Australia built up their countries based on white immigration as it was the only thing they wanted and could reliably get. Of course as racism has waded now US is getting swamped by spics, Canada by chinks and Australia by chinks as well.

Too many blacks

Tons of resources tied up in managing them and most whites didn't even want to be near to them.

There weren't that many blacks when most whites came. But then migration and a huge increase in black birthrate happened, thanks to the helping hand of the white man.

Candice Swanepoel married brazilian

Most South african white women are race-mixer

Fuck them, they give up their right to exist long time ago

Just like When 60s real racial-integration pushed all over the place and white american give up easily

America defeated nazi and jap facist because they have more resources

>Hurr Durr why don't Americans raise mud blood rape babies in the jungle?
I don't know. Because it sucks being a scapegoat for every black problem? I don't feel like living in African Brazil?

Attached: 1513082074526.jpg (500x692, 168K)

>Candice Swanepoel married brazilian

That dude is of Italian descent. Also, if you go back far enough in Candice's family tree, you'll find non-whites.

>Most South african white women are race-mixer

Most? Definitely not

Same reason Aussie and us don't have large populations despite large usable land area.
Distance and risk.
The early settlers had to sail for months to get here and it takes a certain kind of person to uproot and move to a colony that may or may not end up failing.
South Africa also had the extreme disadvantage of not being an island and having migratory locals to the continent moving about.
The Congolese nogs are the biggest problem group throughout Africa, and South Africa has a whole northern border with nog nations.
Aussie just killed the abos and we did for a bit then decided to do as the whalers had for a hundred years and just fuck them over, sexually and figuratively.
SA didn't have that option because they could only control the blacks in their territory. They had a whole Continent north of them full of the fuckers to contend with.

In 1800 there were 3 million people in South Africa. The Dutch colony was 2% of the population. In this colony there were 20,000 whites and 40,000 others of various races.

The mfecane of Shaka Zulu killed off up to 2/3 of the black population of South Africa.

About 10,000 Afrikaners moved inland during the great trek and populated areas which had been deserted by blacks fleeing the Zulu.

By 1900 there were about 600,000 Afrikaners. The 400,000 other whites were largely descendants of European immigrants especially the British.

The Cape Colony was the largest part of South Africa and had the most whites who made up about 40% of the population there.

>but WHYYYYYYYYY did the whites stop coming?

When the Union of South Africa was formed in 1910 the Afrikaners were the majority of whites. They were pissed off the British had used immigration as a weapon to give themselves a casus belli to invade the Boer Republics by claiming that British subjects were having their rights violated in the Transvaal and Oranje republics, as an excuse to seize the gold and diamonds of these areas. Of course we see the British were always cucks and quickly surrendered the gold and diamonds when they realized ruling the Boers would be too hard.

In any case the Afrikaner government then discouraged European immigration in general, those immigrants who did come were usually British. The only reason the Afrikaners maintained their 60%~ share of population is because the average Afrikaner woman had as many kids as the average Bantu woman, and about twice as many as the average Anglo woman. The Anglo population of South Africa, like the Asian population of the USA, was dependent on mass immigration for growth.

The Afrikaners reserved working class jobs for themselves and used black laborers as farmhands, discouraging the mass migration of Europeans looking for factory work or farmwork that occurred in places like Australia and Brazil.

tl;dr FUCK OFF SOUTH AFRICA'S FULL

no need to not boom now

As we all know white is a dying race, for SA the best solution may be to open its border to Chinks. Due to their huge population, chinks can easily turn SA into Yellow South Africa over night.
Chinks usuallu hold a positive attitude toward to white, now white pussy subhumans can survive, and chinks have absolutely 0 hesitation to kill niggers.
Alternatively white (((people))) right now can fight back to eliminate all niggers, but it seems that they don't want to.

Virtually no South African white women are racemixers because niggers are known for raping and murdering white women, having AIDS (literally 1/4 of them have HIV, fucking a nigger is basically Russian roulette there) and generally being illiterate savages.

Also kind of hard for nigger men to impress a girl when all he can say is "ey wite gurl i got an honoraba membah to show you", which is even less than the average American nigger can mumble out.

Nearly all racemixing in South Africa is white male on non-white female, because white men have a good reputation among black women as not raping or killing them in random acts of niggerdry.

Now you might say "but in da USA niggers kill too but there still r white girls who date dem!" the answer is obvious my friendo, South Africa is basically the ghetto- whites there, they live in the ghetto. Gunshots, niggers being niggers, gangs of armed monkeys chasing you down at stoplights. Outside of islands of whiteness like Capetown there isn't any room to be a truly brainwashed libshit, the libshits crowd together in places like Stellenbosch University (campus is 60%~ white, 6 times as white as the country) and whine about evil white racists not giving up their farms from the comfort of their lecture halls.

In the USA most whites live highly separated from niggers. Wayne county is separate from the hellhole that is Detroilet, Atlanta is separate from the white suburbs around it. The desire of whites to live in 90% white neighborhoods 80% white towns in 70% white counties while the country as a whole is only 60% white creates a world where white girls in the USA have room to be ignorant and utterly SHOCKED when jamal rapes and murders them after being "so sweet".

No colony that was founded on slavery flourished for long.

South Africa doesn't enforce borders, there were 20,000 chinks 20 years ago. Today there may be as many as a million. It turns out that the chinese do not want to live in a country known as "the rape capital of the world". Nigs in South Africa are widely known as huge savage assholes even to other Africans, who tend to avoid black South Africans if they can. Imagine what a dick a person would have to be for Somalis to not want to live near them.

Attached: 1508738772662.png (982x718, 78K)

Mainstream society surely love to degrade white people

Because bourgeoisie want monopoly on the wealth

Every body talk about equality but No body want that equality apply to them

Every body talk about competition but what they really want is monopoly

Educate-wealthy white liberal want to push force integration

Its eliminated all potential rivals tactic

social decay is unfortunate side effect but they gonna do it for their comfy life

Right now, America give citizen-ship to literally every single shitskin on earth

White is no longer majority but meantime minority is still minority

African american or Latino american will not have full-control of America

Citizenship and citizen-right mean nothing
Democracy mean nothing because any Ethnic group can't get what they want

bourgeoisie won't allow to happen

only bourgeoisie can benefit from this shit-show

>Also kind of hard for nigger men to impress a girl when all he can say is "ey wite gurl i got an honoraba membah to show you"

hahaha that's hilarious if they really say that

Inbrèeding. They got tired of ducking their mothers and sisters. Since 1994 a lot of whites South Africans immigrated out. Those that were able left, the only ones left are the rejects and those with large amounts of stolen land. Australia is willing to take on the reject whites and put them on their welfare tab. Thanks Australia.

You sound angry.

Where do you think south africas coloreds come from? Before white colonisation they didnt exist.

>t. Brainlet

There is no paradise for fugitive

After Sub-prime crisis , America finally subvert christian nation to open-world consumerism society

Where multinational corporations dominate society

Another anglo country like Australia is next target

I hope you're rich, because if not your life gonna get shittier

Hottentots, koi san/Bush men are also classified as coloureds

A brief history of SA

>SA natives and 2 tribes who basically kill each other off

>the Dutch arrive and realise that this would be an awesome place to set up a country because it would be a port between Europe and East Asia.

>Dutch make a deal with blacks from surrounding black countries saying "come work here, you'll be second class citizens but it's better to serve in heaven than reign in hell right?"

>blacks enter the country and work and know their place and it all goes pretty smoothly.

>blacks then go on to have several generations of kids

>4th gen blacks are like" I didn't agree with this shit and I was born here so this is as much my country as it is the whites"

>the western world agrees and blacks are given equal rights

>the blacks then vote for the anc (the black party) who start off preaching that no one should hold any grudges

>time passes and the whites are still doing well and the ANC starts to actively encourage violence against whites

>The murder of whites is massive and disproportionate and the government suggests taking their land with out compensating them.

>this is where we currently are.

Attached: 1499264910303.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

Uh, coloreds have some white pirate mixture, but they're not just white/black. They have a lot of Indian, Malaysian, even Arab mix, from all the slaves and ships that were moving through.

Correct. That is the clearest summation of what is going on. It's all about manipulating the power dynamic.

Attached: 1519879220493.png (530x974, 568K)

It's the truth

>Fuck them, they give up their right to exist long time ago
Kill yourself anti-white shill

What a load of cap. I actually live in South Africa and none of what you said is true.

One day you'll be dead

You are a subhuman that needs to go back to Nigeria

Correct me then. If you like I'll pop out my South African citizenship.

yeah wrong two tribes whatever
the rest is accurate

Ask an actual South African anything.

Regarding ops question, the white population went down from 20% to 8% since 1994 due to immigration out of sa.

I am not black. I think you should go back to europe.

Who were the San and Khoekhoe?

he's in Norway

Ok then pop it out

yeah but the way you phrased it sounded like Xhosa and Zulu

I'm black and even I wouldn't live in Africa. I honestly don't know why all the white people didn't leave immdiately after Apartheid ended. They obivously had this shit coming.

Attached: 1521351309037.jpg (1280x1440, 227K)

When is the South African race war going to start?

Then what are you then, subhuman?

I'm Norwegian living in Norway

Well I'm not going to say 2 people's because blacks arn't people

>the white population went down from 20% to 8% since 1994

Ah, so the white people with some forward vision actually left decades ago.

You would rather live in a white built country because your own people and genetics are trash. That's what you are saying. If you are logical now, you would support closing the borders in the US and you would sterilize yourself.

He's an anti-white shill, don't take him seriously

More that the nigger population has exploded.

>Candice Swanepoel married brazilian
He's white though.

I don't think so. Source on that?

Also jews pushed hard to end apartheid... they shouldn't have ended it but it's hardly white South Africans fault.

Attached: 680420540.jpg (494x612, 51K)

Lmao,

Here is what happened Jan van riebeck and the first settlers started settling in cape town in 1652. The native tribe in that area were know as koi San, the Dutch settlers used them as slaves but found them to be too small in stature and so took an expedition al9ng the coast until kwazulu natal where they got bigger nguni people as slaves. They continued their trekking and invasion up front seizing land and killing natives. Various natives existed already, the xosa, ndebelism tswana Soho ( in areas such as port elizabetg) but because they existed in small tribes they offered no resistance. It was only upon meeting the Zulu tribes in kwazulu natal that they met some real resistance but they had guns so they always had an advantage.

Attached: 20180318_081626.jpg (1856x4032, 3.78M)

At the moment it doesn't look that likely, but uncertain times so I can't say. Most people are sensible though.

Yeah, the black population had a huge growth rate.

Only about 500K from the 5 million white South Africans permanently immigrated elsewhere.

>I don't think so. Source on that?
It's not true, stop taking cucks seriously

What is your ethnicity?

Shut up cuck, why don't you deal with the Arabs and niggers taking over europe and ducking you up.

What kind of self respecting white family would want to relocate to UNDER a bunch of niggers?

>shut up cuck
Says the anti-white shill genocidal criminal that deserves to be killed.

I'm doing something against the takeover, so you don't worry about that, subhuman.

The English met the Xhosa when they settled East London and Port Elizabeth on the East Cape more then half way to the North border of South Africa. they were moving south being chased by the Zulu but they wiped out the Fengu (the remnants and some Xhosa joined together to form the British ally tribe the Ama-Fengu) so no, your wrong the, Xhosa aren't local either.

I seriously hope you don't think you can call me a nigger in one post then pretend like nothing happened in the next one. Go fuck yourself Norway.

That's sensible. Still though, the people who committed Apartheid were alive and well. Our civils rights movement got violent sometimes but they were mostly in the South and they were 100 years seperated from slavery. A lot of people in SA probably still had racist attitudes considering that it took until 1994 to repeal their Jim Crow and blacks are the MAJORITY there. A blind man could have seen this coming.

Her hands look a foot long.

I'm obviously talking about pre-1994 South Africa.

Only white trash and coloured live in boksburg

Well we left just before the end of apartheid like any sain white family.

Yes the black population also exploded since and a lot of whites emigrated

Did I call you a nigger? I said your genetics and people are inferior, and you indirectly admitted that. You don't want to live in Africa because Africans run the show. You are a subhuman, your people in general are trash, and you should accept that. Sterilize yourself and hope you will be spared.

>A lot of people in SA probably still had racist attitudes considering that it took until 1994 to repeal their Jim Crow
White Africans built the country, there is no moral justification of any kind behind the behavior of the subhuman Africans. Just like you should be happy that your ancestors were sold by other Africans to Jewish slavers, and shipped over to the US.

And I'm obviously referring to the geography of South Africa my friend

I'm amazed at how retarded and autistic some of the burger posts in here are

Why do you refuse to say what your ethnicity is, criminal?

are you getting ready for the worst

So what? Whites were separated from blacks because of apartheid and they were making more money than the average white person in Europe.

The cape was almost uninhabited besides the Khoisans but there was a lot of bantu immigration because the whites built it up to be good.
Also:

I don't think they were open to immigration like the USA.

I would fuck your pussy ass up in a fight. Infertility rates are rising among the Europeans but don't worry the Arabs promise to bring their virility and fertility to you. Thank you for opening your doors to them. Even nature wants you gone that's why you are prone to so many deceases and why your fertility is declining. You will be extinct soon cuck.

No, I don't expect a war, but things are changing fast.

Nigger.

Attached: polti.jpg (957x745, 240K)

>I would fuck your pussy ass up in a fight.
No you wouldn't.

>Infertility rates are rising among the Europeans
In Norway, native women are having more children than before.

>Thank you for opening your doors to them.
We are closing our borders with more and more support in the population.

>Even nature wants you gone that's why you are prone to so many deceases and why your fertility is declining.
But we are not prone to so many diseases, that's the inbred arabs. As I said, our fertility is increasing.

>You will be extinct soon cuck.
You wish, subhuman. Now tell us your ethnicity, why is that so hard?

I don't respond to degenerate subs like You

My family earns well over six figures and I'm going into the navy as an officer after college. I'm a better human being than your pasty bitch ass so take your 1488 shit somewhere else. It's gonna be hilarious when all the mudslimes and Somalians get bored of raping swedish girls and move into Norway next.

>apartheid put in place to literally give niggers their own countries so they stop trying to move into the big cities built by white people and raping and murdering while demanding marxism
>this is the same as jim crow

Attached: 1496612949817.png (512x512, 24K)

One thing you overlooked. Brits didn't just want diamonds and gold. That was secondary.
The entire cape was valuable choke point in sea trade routes to the rest of the empire east of south Africa and eventually linked the south of Africa all the way up to North Africa and the Mediterranean. An unbroken rail line from south African cape to the med across the other imperial dominions in the African continent.
All lost in the end though because of that drunkard half americlap Churchill.

I want to lick those feet

The mass continent shithole of Africa and the southern tip is the problem because a few white people live there.

Kak man. The dutch were settlers, not colonizers. They didn't try and use the khoisan as slaves because were small measly people. They learned from them how to survive in the country and were in good terms, except some several tribes that waged a war (battle)

You must be a cape Coloured. Next you're probably going to say that you invented afrikaans, the language thats 90% 16th century dutch.

Please show us a picture of one South African Jungle

He says he isn't black, white or coloured so he'd probably be chinese or indian. If he is indian he is avoiding the issue because he knows that his people shit in the street.

Says the literal subhuman himself

Sure you are boy. You are not a better human being than me unless you are part of the 0,1% of Africans that maybe are in terms of intellect and other desireable traits.

>It's gonna be hilarious when all the mudslimes and Somalians get bored of raping swedish girls and move into Norway next.
It is going to be hilarious when you, and your whole family, are hanging by lamp posts too. Don't complain when it happens, you brought it on yourself.

SHHHHEEEEEEIT U GONNA BE GONE WHITE BOIIII

So he is a tiny Pajeet subhuman that supports the genocide of white South-Africans. Doubt he is Chinese.

>Move to country near a bunch of niggers
>Move to America

Both Jim Crow and Apartheid codified a class system in lawbooks based on race. Apartheid is actually way worse than Jim Crow because in the American South a black could have still been a doctor, lawyer, or whatever if someone wanted to hire them. I think aparatheid actually specifically banned blacks from entering certain fields but idk.

go be a nigger somewhere else

Seriously, dont raise your sons in s land where their people were owned as cattle for 300 years. The US will never, ever be your home. When the white majority ends and the mestizos run the country, the white guilt and pity for the africans will end to; and with it, affirmative action and all related phenomena. Go to the carribbean, or Africa. Live among your own people.

>Apartheid is actually way worse than Jim Crow

No, blacks were lynched in Jim Crow.

>that 1488 shit

Seeing black people get spooked by the mere possibility that whitey will begin acting against them is always funny

>Apartheid
>Bad
As we know today, Apartheid was NEEDED and good. When you say that Apartheid was worse than Jim Crow, that's like saying Jim Crow was a very good thing.

Here's a pic of some jungle in south Africa, it's where I go to hunt Zebra, the stripes hide the cunts in the shadows and they will bite you if you get too close.

Attached: abzu jungle.jpg (1600x1066, 473K)

Pajeets are basically the Jews of Africa (besides the actual jews in africa). During the time when the caste system still existed they made it an international affair that apartheid was mean to indians in india, then when South africa offered to repatriate all the indians the government of india declined to take their people and opted to continue bitching about south africa.

And that was just their government, the ones in south africa basically played all sides in the apartheid era trying to get the best possible deals. There's a reason the zulu always want to kill them.