Sweden denies creating the nerve poison that killed the Russian spy

Russia claims Sweden created the poison that killed Salisbury.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/ryssland-pekar-ut-sverige-i-giftharva/

Our foreign minister of feminism Margot Wallström "forcefully rejects it" (she is easily triggered!).

twitter.com/margotwallstrom/status/975044507409567745

Obvious sign she is guilty.

(This story has potential.)

Attached: sweden did it.jpg (1001x591, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecanary.co/global/2018/03/15/new-evidence-left-theresa-mays-russian-spy-story-tatters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wouldn't be surprised. The dicksucking intensity of the recent governments has been pretty high.

>Sweden starts WW3

It being fought there wouldn't surprising me. Them starting it? Not even in mytop 10

thecanary.co/global/2018/03/15/new-evidence-left-theresa-mays-russian-spy-story-tatters/

The stuff can be produced in a garage.

Then how did it get into the hands of Russia, did they bribe the Somali guy entrusted with it?

Muh Russia. Do you assume it had to have been the Russians that did the killing?

Let's not forget Swedes were funding hundreds of millions of dollars to the ANC in South Africa when they were committing terrorist acts on women and children.

Swedes are scum.

I think that the russian mafia did it, namely "Tambov organized crime". These people have conflicts with the special services of Russia and Spain, and they have a resource for execution

>Sweden killed russian double spy with russian invented gas just because they can.
Cmon just fuck off already

Attached: liberatorworried.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Mafia would just shoot him. If they framed the state like that they would be in a big trouble after the shitstorm they've caused without Putin's consent.

What I hate about this board is "muh nation did it meme".

>Private actor with dual citizenships uses illegal funds to starve / drive out people of a region to get access to mineral rights for his private / global company. Gets busted. Obviously, it was the fault of the American people.

THE BIGGEST CROOKS WILL ALWAYS USE NATIONALITY AND RELIGION TO SCAPE GOAT THEIR TRICKERY ON THE MASSES.

Just like when fucking mercenaries are duking it out over oil in the ME suddenly it's two Nations at war when one of their psychos kills a bunch of the other psychos for their own greed?

>muh ww3

Sweden Conspired already for décades selling criminal furnitures worldwide with Ikea to kill our kids !!!

Attached: 29XP-IKEA-master768.jpg (768x512, 97K)

It's high end cunts using high-end means to frame other high-end cunts in hopes they will be able to trick the masses into killing each other.

Pic related was at least poisoned with polonium.

If this one is correct then they aren't even bothering with lying well.

Still peple garble. Too many damn divide bots on this site. The bots are theirs as well. People falling for it. Jesus.

Attached: hospitalized_nazi.jpg (220x158, 7K)

SÄPO here, yeah we actually did it. Kinda fucked up desu...

If the mafia has the task of discrediting these or other security forces, they will not shoot. This assumption, maybe it was personally Putin, and maybe personally Macron, mb us, anyone can. Public proofs are not provided

Open Source Society is the only viable future for all of us.

No accusations wihout showing everyone the evidence.

It's ridiculous people are not asking for this already.

Thought that was idubbbz for a second.

Why do they make such a fuss over the death of a double spy?
Isn't being a double spy a high-risk job? Isn't it expected that if you are found out that someone is going to want you dead?

Sweden didn't do it. Maybe some Swedish company did it or some "Swede".

>The countries that Zacharova points out are Britain, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, the United States and Sweden:
Ok so maybe one of those countries.

>Russian special ops will use an easily traceable substance for an elderly known spy

Do you have some goods links to that? It is always shoa'd so hard. Cuba, USSR, Israel, Sweden, Norway, in that order supported the commies hard during and after the bushwars. But so difficult to find good information about the two latter

h
a
l
p

Attached: 1521007682664.jpg (500x750, 129K)

The Russians fear the Swedish warrior

Attached: 1433160813355.gif (111x150, 21K)

Looks like the stakes are high in Salisbury.

Attached: F01C8FED-8654-4124-A7A0-C4A091A9D879-4121-00000D76F15B96A8.jpg (299x168, 10K)

>stakes Salisbury
I'll pretend I didn't hear that, and then I'll count to three...

Attached: MV5BNTYyNzEwNTYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ4OTQwNw@@._V1_.jpg (428x500, 51K)

absolutely agree

sweden don't need nerve agents, they already have ikea

>Swedish warrior
pic related

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x720, 79K)