Remember when the president was smart and respectable, and not the degenerate we have today?

Remember when the president was smart and respectable, and not the degenerate we have today?

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (300x306, 70K)

>pic unrelated

ya I do.

Attached: 8189.jpg (220x275, 12K)

Yeah, the Clinton years were pretty great. Thank god we dodged his chuck wife though

Boy Toy Barry spends past year on Gaycation

Attached: Screenshot_20171126-190725.jpg (2048x1267, 1.15M)

its ~3am closin in op take a breather

No, i don't

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Since when did we start respecting niggers?

he takes a lot of those, Barry does.

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 217K)

It was long ago ...

Attached: AdolfH2.png (1600x967, 1.12M)

OP wants slide thread saged?
Okie Dokie.

Attached: When Michelle is no longer first lady.jpg (451x600, 31K)

If he was smart, and respectable then why do we have those under his legacy behaving like chimpanzees that had their banana taken away?

I'm a pure moderate, watching this shit as it takes it's place. I respected the Obama presidency, but now; as usual a republican presidency causes people to behave like high school girls gossiping. I don't give a shit.

In all reality, none of this shit matters. When Obama was the president, republicans respected the position of office. Now, it's like there's hell on earth for the left, and yet nothing has happened other than a possible peace treaty with north korea. What the fuck, is the left doing right now? WE WANT THIS fellow liberals. We've wanted this for YEARS. This is what we've wanted all this time, and because it's under this asshole, it's not alright? I want peace under any means, shut up.

Attached: yamero.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>When Obama was the president, republicans respected the position of office

>behaving like chimpanzees that had their banana taken away?
>I'm a pure moderate btw

HAHAHAAHAHA THIS POST

Remember that one time the president was a nigger and he cucked the USA?

oh fucking nasty. is that photoshopped? hasn't shaved...

>Smart and Respectable
>Shows pic of Obama

Pick one user! You can't have both!

Oh, so this is what a moderate thinks.

I'm so glad BLACKED wasn't a meme back in 2008 and 2012 , we would have gotten shilled into oblivion when this turd got elected...

I know Liberals are a little slow in the mental department, but you're a year and two months late with this post.

Well, I'm married to a woman from Laos. As soon as she became a citizen she went bizarrely conservative. It's like "no you get to make up your own mind hun...."

Shit was weird to me.

remember when the president lied about the wage gap
remember when the president lied about rape culture
remember when the president deported more immigrants than bush
remember when the president increased drone strikes...

Obama deported more illegals than Trump that's why Sup Forums hated him

tbf trumps only had a year

less deportations in 2017 than 2016

REMEMBER THIS NIGGER?

Attached: obama gun control fucks trump before leaving.jpg (624x1633, 641K)

I went to buy a shotgun over a year ago and had a background check. The database was apparently backed up for three days, whatever so I waited three days. It was eventually cleared and I'm fine with that.

If you need the gun you purchased sooner than three days on purchase, you shouldn't have your gun. I went home and talked to my friends about how fun it was going to be when we took it out shooting. End of story.