Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Snowy Sunday Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
>Seehofer: Islam doesn't belong to Germany
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/seehofer-der-islam-gehoert-nicht-zu-deutschland/
>Merkel: Islam does belong to Germany
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/fuer-merkel-gehoert-der-islam-zu-deutschland/

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15BDENi280k

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=yPMYlxso2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=wQsEf3TVtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHA7MtlPL0

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Embeds not deleted for tradition purposes

Attached: 33515643.jpg (1140x540, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174654378/Thueringen-Regierung-von-Bodo-Ramelow-nach-Sprengstofffunden-unter-Druck.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174653570/Nach-Flensburg-Aufgeheizte-Debatte-nach-Bluttaten-von-Migranten.html
welt.de/kultur/literarischewelt/article174659544/Leipziger-Buchmesse-Nach-Protesten-der-Antifa-eskaliert-die-Situation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE
youtube.com/watch?v=rOjHhS5MtvA
youtube.com/watch?v=BXnfAdrp-gw
youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ugDHIbnT9rU
youtube.com/channel/UC0pdnmDfOSMk8KA2z5xCv0g/live
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-kZ8zs160
youtube.com/watch?v=mXJIiBFTyB8
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=BgJ9H4hKBuM
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tannenberg_(Schriftart)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

news bump

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174654378/Thueringen-Regierung-von-Bodo-Ramelow-nach-Sprengstofffunden-unter-Druck.html

>Antifa Happening in Thuringia

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174653570/Nach-Flensburg-Aufgeheizte-Debatte-nach-Bluttaten-von-Migranten.html

>pattern of shitskin violence

welt.de/kultur/literarischewelt/article174659544/Leipziger-Buchmesse-Nach-Protesten-der-Antifa-eskaliert-die-Situation.html

>Antifa faggots at it again

bump

maybe too early

moin

Moin moin

Everybody else still at auskatern?

Don't mind me, I am just peeking in while otherwise having a break; I'm just doing my duty.

Attached: Behead_Those_Who_Embed_Embed_Islamic_Protest_Diversity_Mudshit_Mohammedans.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Man, I love this shit, it brings a smirk to my face every time I turn it on.
>youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

M I T D E R A F D W I R D A N I M E R E A L

Attached: b0f0c6d79606178051bc5d132312d01580577377_hq[1].jpg (610x512, 57K)

bump, keep the hope alive

Attached: 2,w=894,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (864x1026, 612K)

Good Saturday Morning Krauts!

I just fucking love classical music.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOjHhS5MtvA

Ode to Joy starts at 54:48

Attached: taytay.bump.png (1008x1440, 1.13M)

Einen gesegneten Sonntagmorgen wünsche ich, Kameraden.

Daily reminder that Antifa started out as the armed wing of the KPD and should have been banned alongside the party in 1956.
The fact that the government isn't physically removing them is literally a violation of a ruling of the Verfassungsgericht.

Attached: Reichskriegsflagge.png (1280x768, 1.74M)

Moin!

youtube.com/watch?v=BXnfAdrp-gw

Attached: 4chan-flyer.png (600x825, 170K)

>Snowy Sunday Edition
the comfiest of all editions

but i am sad because of Poggenburg

Attached: höcke-kun.jpg (610x512, 64K)

was geht ab fotzenköppe

> being retarded.
Guten Sonntagmorgen!

lit song

>ragecomics
where do you want me to crack your skull?

user-kun. we are both degenerate

I really puked

nice m8. ode to joy is the ultimate masterpiece.

Delete this image and never post it anywhere ever.

Attached: b32.jpg (500x410, 59K)

ficke er sich weg
der knecht

Tnx for groko ostrogoths and your slav tier government.

better?

Accept reality, then make a plan to solve the problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Attached: 4chan_welcome.jpg (1200x1570, 431K)

so... you know that 420 blaze it meme?

Hitlers birthday is on the 20th of april, so to speak 420

who the fuck started this 420 meme? was it us with "420 blaze those jews" or them with trying to discredit this day?

Ich gehe zum Kraut/pol/ fur Deutschen Sprachen. Es hilfe mir!

Attached: 1439317465639.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

On Sup Forums is a general where they actually speak German. That'd help you more than lurking here, I'd guess.

>That picture
Heheheh, kek, nice.
I literally lol'd.

Attached: Cats_Nationalities_Stereotypes_Japan_Joke_Anime_Catgirl.jpg (1194x1029, 235K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ugDHIbnT9rU

>/ourguy/ buys village sized land in Panama
>sells single plots to investors to build houses and farms on
>MSM sends a mutt over to "expose" him as a conspiracy theorist

Attached: a3a8d1beb8a30854ea70d094c1a9c388-volcan-baru.jpg (1200x797, 237K)

>Moin moin
I hate people who say moin moin. It is completely retarded. You say Yuten Tach or Gruess Gott or All Hail to Merkel or whatever, but not moin moin.

Holy fucking shit, while the previous image you posted was relatively funny, this one is just gross.

>My culture id not a costume and this is not okay.

Attached: Anime_Watamote_Tomoko_Kuroki_Autism_Intensifies_Ripping_Panties_Gif.gif (300x160, 721K)

Holy shit, I thought there was some error that I got a you from, but it turns out your post looked exactly like mine.
I never saw the anime though.
I do like shilling the anime-right meme by itself, however.

Here comes the kangaroo,
With the didgeridoo.
It's the Kangaroo-Jamboree.
Come on, raise your hands
And start to dance.
Move your feet for everybody to see.

Now swing around
All outta bound.
Come on everybody, dance me with me.
Cause it's the kangaroo,
with the didgeridoo.
It's the Kangaroo-Jamboree

Attached: Red.Kangaroo.(Kemono.Friends).full.2125876.jpg (870x1344, 432K)

Stopped at the reporter saying "seven riders of the apocalypse". It's four you imbecile.

Livestream der Leipziger Buchmesse

Lichtmesz spricht gerade
youtube.com/channel/UC0pdnmDfOSMk8KA2z5xCv0g/live

>Lichtmesz
wer

the goal was to focus on the german expat and his project in the jungle, not on the liberal mutt twink

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-kZ8zs160

>tfo no smug weidel gf

Attached: 5.jpg (770x415, 24K)

One of the greatest thinkers in the movement.

Attached: götz kubitschek martin lichtmesz neue rechte new right alt right identitär 2017.jpg (1600x1200, 632K)

Attached: alternative für deutschland höcke 111.png (548x960, 358K)

Death, war, famine, disease, yacko, wacko, and dot. I count 7.

the son marlon is a twink, not the reporter.

Attached: JA 2018 alternative für deutschland.png (1440x1080, 1.6M)

youtube.com/watch?v=mXJIiBFTyB8

Indeed, thinking about of Germany makes it gloomy. Kraut/pol/ is the light in the darkness

Kek, that is the most random shitpost I have seen on Sup Forums up to now.
Thanks.

>inb4: Encouraging and complimenting shitposting is even worse than shitposting itself!

Attached: Anime_Ddlc_Natsuki_Cupcake_Growing_Stronger_Beaming_Eyes_Transcendence.jpg (600x616, 74K)

>mfw we could be sitting here and making memes and probably would see them pop up on one or two stickers that the party makes.

Attached: Anime_Smug_Breathing_Smile_Cute_Purple_Hair_Blue_Eyes_Air_Animation_Breath_Gif.gif (460x351, 309K)

>
>>mfw we keep spamming the kaiser and probably would see him pop up on one or
two stickers that the party makes.

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

Attached: kaiser-wilhelm-ii.jpg (500x773, 96K)

>pls Dont post racist stuff to scare away the normies
civic nationalism (tm)

>tfw you're an SPD member

Attached: 220px-Barley,_Katharina-0133_(cropped).jpg (220x300, 15K)

global rule n.3 mothafucka

Attached: Schermata 2018-03-18 alle 15.23.52.png (950x300, 81K)

These memes are from us here and from the deutsch/pol/ on 8pol.

Are you a newfag?

Attached: alternative für deutschland pepe afdchan 2017.jpg (715x740, 43K)

Don't neglect the fact that KC thinks they are welcome here.

Low IQs Meme-Nazis everywhere.

Nigger faggot asshole

Ah, Kaiserfag, nice to see you pop up around here every now and then.
After the coming week I'll have two weeks of holidays, prepare for some industrial grade autism, lads.
I'll be trying to get these threads to a higher and more concerted level of effort and activity.

And damnit, that one user that told me that anime won't be made real referring to my ideations about future genetic technologies still hasn't told me wether or not gif realated is some fanart or simply part of the short.
I need to know, because if it was a fan I might get some tips about animation from them.

Attached: Anime_Me_Me_Me_Dancing_Swinging_Hips_Erotic_Lewd_Gif_Smooth_Blue_Hair_Purple_Eyes_Panty_Shot.gif (500x658, 944K)

No, I am definetely not a newfag, I cam towards the end of 2015, also, you understood my post wrong.
I meant to say that we could make a more concerted effort and hide references a little more spicy, trying to get them to use those.

Attached: Natsoc_Nazi_Hitler_Leaning_Back_Smug_Laugh_Tooth_Braces.gif (552x462, 17K)

How is this not beeing a newfag?

Stop your constant harassment towards KC, you wannabe shill.
These here are from KC:

Wahl 2017 propaganda
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

Attached: cdu 2017 kulturmarxismus 8.jpg (1440x960, 760K)

>I am not a n-newfag!
Sure, you are a cancerkin

Attached: 1440269924826.png (1180x550, 105K)

KC is where a cesspool of shavenheaded retards come from with which Kraut/pol/ does not want to interact.
It's not shilling, it's a division between school-shooter hooligans and people who enjoy some jew-bants and talk about politics with at least 50% less froth at the mouth than competing boards.

You are still a faggot maldraw

Wann bauen wir endlich mal nen Flugzeugträger? Unsere Marine wird doch dauernd irgendwo gebraucht. Können wir nich einen von den ehrenhalben Ariern die Blaupausen kaufen?

Attached: Graf_Zeppelin_1941-1.jpg (799x534, 44K)

0/10

KC and /rvss/ is the original source for the kraut/pol/ threads on 4pol, dear newcancer.
Try it harder.

Because I knew that those stickers were directly inspired by memes from the chans.
All I meant to say, was that we could try to intensify the shitposting in order to make it into stickers with hidden messages far more spicy then what meets the eye.
Just increasing shitposting in general t b h.

Attached: Natsoc_Nazi_Meme_Gas_Chamber_Washing_Antifa.jpg (605x784, 189K)

Yeah, being the base does not mean we are not allowed to evolve out of these mistakes.
Maldraw, i am telling you again and compelling you to shut the fuck up, Maldraw.
Everyone knows their fav Thai-boi shitposter when they see him.

Attached: 1508965898038.jpg (500x375, 25K)

heil my dear frens

Attached: 1469070016816.png (1076x1056, 250K)

Hehe, when did you find this place?
Also, that image is, while being somewhat representative of the history of thsi place, outdated.
I mean, I have been here for more than three years now, if the initial dabblings here are included.
We really don't need to feel elite about the time we have been here though, desu, I don't make much of it myself, anyways.
I don't really mind someone that finds this place today, as long as it isn't too intrusive of a post-flurry that emerges from them.

Attached: Pepe_Wojak_Vw_Fume_Scandal_Gassing_Wojak_With_Fume_Of_Car_Ss_Nazi_Natsoc_Edgy_Smug_Happy.png (1417x768, 1.6M)

Hm, nice to know, I recently saw the thread about the Zeitzeugenmemes, good stuff, desu.
All I really ever did there was lurk, I don't like the format.

Attached: Pepe_Smug_Smiling_Burning_Jewropean_Flag_European_Flag.png (1280x1280, 168K)

2015 Newfag as well, m8.

They view it as an offensive weapon and thus won't built one, plus we don't have a navy air wing anymore. Hell, we don't have an army in general anymore.

G*ddamnit, drop the name, plox.
>Not picking Tannenberganon

Attached: 1348091538581.jpg (645x770, 106K)

i would prefer a new fleet of graue wölfe instead of a single carrier

Attached: 1502053547808.jpg (3188x2248, 499K)

What are the standards by which that is newfag when so many years have passed since that image was made which referred to a time where Sup Forums was younger than 10?
You can't really expect people from pre 2011 to not have left/ significantly reduced.
It's like a bell curve that moves to the right of the timeline as the years pass.
When you take stats on the number of years that each user here has know this place, you will find very few from pre-2008, and in a few years it'll be even less.
I think most anons here came around the middle of 2016 (I think the analytics do look like that).
So I would say I am ahead of the average in the bell curve that uses years spen here as its x-axis.

Attached: 8 - BVCvPKD.jpg (221x250, 6K)

HOLY SHIT YOU EVOLVED A GAG REFLEX

youtube.com/watch?v=BgJ9H4hKBuM

>GET
>IN
>HERE

Attached: c46725fcead6d01bdd4137df45a6b4c1.jpg (2000x1272, 678K)

But, anyways since you are probably more experienced than me about this place, how do I get the website to host the images I upload as .png instead of the automatic .jpg?
I am a little oobsessive about keeping down the .jpg artifacts that othre anons that may save the images I post would get were it saves a jpeg.

Attached: Deutschland_Reclam_Cover_Parodie_Fragezeichenmädchen_Anime.jpg (377x561, 59K)

>No more swallowing endless amounts of cocks and cum
I know that that dude is a grassroots-press guy from england (Gott strafe es!), but what is this about, I don't follow the stuff that he does?

Attached: Deutschland_Germany_Afd_Cleaning_Duck_Cleanliness_Bump_Thumbs_Up.png (868x733, 128K)

he will give the speech sellner meant to give at speakers corner
he literally handed him out the text
19k vieewers how nice is that?

Holy fuck, can they make an effort not to sound so hoarse.
Also, is this journalism, or is it the Südkurve?

Wait, so Sellner cucked out.
If true I am kinda disappointed.

>tfw when pre-2008 newfag

Attached: just.png (342x397, 240K)

You don't really understand the graph then
It's not that you'll ever live down the title, compared to the harder community, you will always remain a newfag, and if that should one day not be the case, by then there is a new title for people to be named by their characteristics (like being wide-eyed naive or thot-ishly in defense of jews, niggers or sluts.)

You will always be a Newfag, i will always be a newfag, the Graph is a chart for you to understand what your title will be according to your year of first post. Most Newfags don't seem to understand that lurking moar is to be practiced to understand how these people tick, and so should you step out of line, you beat smacked by its denizens until you squee, motherfucker.

Are you following?
btw, pick related.

Attached: Fress Scheisse.png (940x298, 10K)

>19k vieewers how nice is that?

25k now, we are going big

>Südkurve
dont tell me youre a red one?
>Sellner cucked out
he and his gf got detrained at the airport
bro do u even follow him?
>flag
hello pattaya willy!

I don't know.
I think i am just a fucking genius.

Attached: urgay.png (479x361, 27K)

Wew lad.
How intensive of a user are you?
Image board of broken dreams or normalfag.mp3?
>420
Ayyyy.

Attached: Deutschland_Flieger_Euro_Crash_Italien_Europa_Eu_Crashing_This_Plane_---_With_No_Surviviors.jpg (925x571, 84K)

Dear Krauts and CHAD friends, please support our Swiss/pol/!

Attached: kraut.pol.chad.man.federation.reclam.png (545x800, 100K)

used to be a very frequent Sup Forums user during my neet time and migrated to Sup Forums when Sup Forums became boring

>inb4 Sup Forums was never good

>compared to the harder community, you will always remain a newfag
I do understand what is meant by that, it's just that this community of hardcore users will grow smaller and smaller.
Assuming that the dudes from 2008 were 20 when they found this place, they are 30 now.
Do you see what I mean?
Sure, the newfag may be the newfag, but once no oldfag is left to call him a newfag he becomes the oldfag.
In that sense I do think that I can live down the title.
I do hope though, that Sup Forums doesn't become kosher.
I do register, that the image has a sort of absolute character, and if the time is to be frozen then yes, everyone post-2011 will always be "new", but the time window in which the observation of newfag status of anons occurs doesn't remain static on year 2011 and the older community is bound to die out some day.

No, I just referred to the football-shouting.
That's it, I don't even like football.
Glad to hear he hasn't cucked out and is instead enjoying his life as a (((free))) citizen with (((universal rights))), man, detained at the airport, fucking hell, what did he do?

Also, no, I don't follow, I have a lot of shit to do right now, doing ABI this year.
Might start watching his stuff once I cut some of the bullshit out of my routine.

Attached: Deutschland_Pepe_Ghostbusters_Rothbusters_Adaptierung.png (1700x1700, 439K)

oldfags are the real cancer

Damn it, Nigga you really are a Newfag.
>"le epic smok weed lmau"
>"what's an newfag?"
>defending jew fracture of Tannenberg

Dude, you need to lurk again, you unlearned 4channing or never learned it in the first place.

Fucking hell, it uploads iages saved as .png as .jpg more often than not.
I have verified this but haven't bothered to find out what makes images upload as .png or not.
The file format isn't the problem, sure, I haven't saved all as .png, but I know for a fact, that something is wrong as I have tested by opening, saving the image in MSpaint as .png and then uploading it here; still .jpg sometimes.
Perhaps its something in the browser...
Pic related should upload as .png as it was saved as .png, let's see...

Attached: Deutschland_Kämpfen_Geheimer_Hinterhältiger_Plan_Händereiben_Gewollter_Konflikt_Spiegel_Afd_Ib_Re (960x493, 501K)

Will it become Kosher? Unlikely, but here on Kraut/pol/ we don't froth at the Mouth like the KC degenerates and blame everything all the way up to the spoiled milk on Jews.

The Jew is rich and uses his Money to guard his own interest against us, but blaming everything on him is the same kind of ideology we condemn in SJWs when they claim that the Patriachy is everywhere.

I tell these people from KC to read a fucking book and get real.

Hehe, to a certain extent Sup Forums has become what Sup Forums was in the time of hitlerdidnothingwrong.
Maybe even better.
I spent a lot of time on /s4s/, I even played on their mc server.

Attached: S4s_Shitposting_Funposting_Shitting_Butts_Computer_Screens_Cute_Gif.gif (369x369, 354K)

>The Jew is rich and uses his Money to guard his own interest against us, but blaming everything on him is the same kind of ideology we condemn in SJWs when they claim that the Patriachy is everywhere.

You are right, still that's only two NS-larpers on KC who push this bullshit about da evil Jews all day long.
The rest of us are reasonable people.

Hey, hey, calm down, I knwo 420 is old.
I won't adapt to your sensibilites of what is a trendy reference, I found it funny, that's it.
You can think of it as Hitlers B-day if you want it to fit in more with Sup Forums.
I know what a newfag is.
>Tannenberg
>Jew fravture
Pick one:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tannenberg_(Schriftart)
It had something to do with the Judenlettererlass from 194x if I remember correctly.
I just find it funny, because that is the font all the ronnys use.
Pic rel.

Also, I probably unlearned it, I am not being as ironic and I am not keeping track of memes that are "in" on Sup Forums rn.

Attached: Werwolf_Back[1].jpg (2000x1333, 435K)

Well, I agree with you on the jew-boogeyman.
Would be considered kosher by some.

Perhaps I am not fitting in that well rn because I am typing posts that are too long.
As I already mentioned some time ago, I am still simply enjoying my new ability to touch-type.

Attached: Turkraoch_Persecution_Shilling_Anti_Anglo_Distract_Germans.jpg (640x360, 70K)

I am not being sensitive, i am calling you out, dilbert.
>Tannenberg
Look bucko, I don't warm up cold memes, i make my own by learning how to write a Typeface that our Grandfathers knew.

Tannenberg is has nothing to teach, its just a stylistic choice.

Indeed, Sup Forums is in a sense the more "mature" board since most btards migrated here and became older while still keeping the Sup Forums spirit. It's intriguing how elaborate shitposting and weaponized autism actually made an effect in real life politics.

Okay then.
Fair point, I am not really into fonts and typography, all that binds me to that is that I once got a little urge to find out how that font works, and how a non-adjusted font would look (nib constantly at ~45 degrees), as sometimes, as can also be seen in that picture I posted, the angles are rather impossible.
So I sat down, filed/sanded an old foutain pen from ALDI that I had laying around back when we still had to use those in school, and went on to use that flat nib to learn that font that looked like that in Wolfenstein.
It later turned out it was an actual nazi font.
I use that pen every now and then to label things, went back and left the labesl in my school book in that font, had a nice little kek.
Probably not a good idea.
I should really learn a non-historically implicated font that looks nice and is done with a non-reversed flat-nib.

>weaponized autism

Did somebody call for me?

Attached: 1520423590138.jpg (1280x720, 81K)