Men queued down stairs to rape Telford girl - then she went to school 'like nothing happened'

Evil Shahzad 'Keith' Khan forcibly took the victim's virginity when she 14-years-old before selling her to scores of men who even sexually abused her within hours of having an abortion
Girls from Telford were rounded up to become unwitting members of a child sex ring.
A 14-year-old girl raped by nine men in one night said the next day she went to school "like nothing had happened".
The unnamed victim was snared by evil paedophile Shahzad 'Keith' Khan, who operated a child sex ring from an empty council property where he subjected dozens of youngsters to terrifying ordeals.
According to police statements and the victim's testimony, Khan took the virginity the 14-year-old girl, now in her 30s, and then made up to £2,000 a night selling her for sex with scores of men.
She was even sexually abused within hours of having an abortion.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/they-queued-outside-telford-girl-12208233

Attached: Our British girls.jpg (468x576, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6vYbZSUL5U
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23255890
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,more-than-one-hate-crime-a-month-recorded-in-rotherham_22711.htm
twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/975051579194736642
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitches from broken homes with shit parents tend to end up as whores, it's just a matter of who is collecting the payments.

It'd be less irritating if white niggers had done this instead of sand niggers but...whatever, raise your daughters correctly.

Attached: 10997626_10152767935654790_3224017835838363637_n.jpg (750x753, 56K)

>they would have been raped by someone else if the pakis weren't there
kys Sargon

Meaninless. Brits wont do shit about it.

What is there to do. Dead nation. Dead morals. Dead justice system. More and more of these scandals will be uncovered and we'll care less and less.

this no one even cares at this point. Britains finished anyway. Or at least England.

If it's not discussed around the dinner tables of the chattering classes it doesn't matter.

Don't worry though plebian. Meghan made an empowering speech encouraging girls (middle class girls) that they can do anything! Strictly is back for another season too! Did you see the latest Black Mirror episode? OH MY GOD Charlie Brooker is S U C H a genius!

Hey, UK, send your pedophiles to our prisons. Our inmates will either kill them or rape them with a broomstick.

Charlie's half Indian kid is a future groomer make no doubt about it

Attached: article-2247424-167E68DD000005DC-215_634x417.jpg (634x417, 43K)

Yeah as long as the middle-upper class guardianistas can retreat to their country pad or hampstead home and pretend its not happening they don't give a shit about working class towns and cities getting raped by pakis. As long as its not their daughters.

I'm willing to bet all these slags come from single mother homes. No way would a father let his daughter get taken advantage by a couple of sand niggers. The left in Britain tried their best to normalise single mothers for 40 years, and now they have a generation of angry boys and vulnerable sexually abused girls. Well done feminists for destroying the British working class family and for covering for Islamic invaders.

Most of them are from care homes. Doesn't make it any worse.

Any better, I should say

This is basically the mentality of bourgeois left. They only promote open borders Multiculturalism, broken families, single motherhood because they know it won't affect them. Then they're surprised the work classes have turned against them.

She is right,they can do anything except if they are white working class girls.

>The left in Britain tried their best to normalise single mothers for 40 years

Yup single mothers were the worst idea ever. 90% of women can't raise a child on their own. Broken Britain.

Children from Care homes are a product of the sexual liberalisation and destruction of trad values.

Isn't that great. Women are so resilient.
Women should get raped at least 8 times a day.
Take a licking and keep on ticking as they say.

burger education everybody

why would civys do anything, user?

top kek m8, you don't understand sargon at all. you watched a few clips of him and now are angry at a phantom him you built in your mind

Why are you posting this here? Go tell a judge or something.

>Caring about useless roasties
This is how men have fallen

Sex grooming gang drugged and raped white girls as young as 13’
MEMBERS of a grooming gang raped and abused vulnerable white girls who they viewed as little more than “commodities”, a court heard.
The gang allegedly controlled the girls, some aged as young as 13, with drugs and alcohol, contacted them on Facebook to discuss depraved parties and on one occasion demanded sex in return for paying for a tattoo.
Once addicted to drugs, the girls were pressed into prostitution in return for ecstasy, cocaine, speed and cannabis, it was claimed.
The defendants, all of Kurdish extraction, face a variety of charges. Soran Azizi, 28, denies, rape, sexual activity with a child and two counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation.
Palla Pour, 25 – known as Pablo – denies four counts of sexual activity with a child, paying for the sexual services of a child, inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, two counts of supplying a controlled drug and knowingly permitting his premises to be used for the supply of controlled drugs.
Ribas Asad, 29, denies sexual assault, paying for the sexual services of a child, conspiring to facilitate prostitution, supplying a controlled drug, inciting a child to sexual activity and sexual activity with a child.
Heiman Mohammed, 26 – known as Luqman – denies sexual activity with a child, paying for the sexual services of a child and supplying a controlled drug.
Saman Faiaq Obaid, 29, denies sexual activity with a child, paying for the sexual services of a child, conspiracy to facilitate prostitution and three counts of supplying a controlled drug.
The trial, expected to last six weeks, continues

Attached: GROOMING-GANG-845125.jpg (590x350, 51K)

Where are the British men? Where has British honor gone? Arabs turn your daughters into prostitutes, and you do nothing. Imagine being that weak and low. Spineless little slug worms, that's what British "Men" are...

A 14 year old got raped. They're not adults.

Roasties are 20/30 somethings willingly going out to hop on the cock carousel. Not teenagers being raped.

the state of anglos!
cant even raise your daughters! hahahaha
white women are whores

Many even profit from it. Nothing easier to boss than a child that had bad upbringing.
>inb4 no cause they listen to no one
Recruiting starts in childhood.

asking the same question here, this shit makes my blood boil. if that were my daughter I would have exterminated an entire paki nest.

We have no identity or unity as British men.
Only the over 50 have a sense of this left.
We are now as we were taught and told, citizens of the world.

I mean growing up I saw this shit happen weekly. I grew up in a poor but white neighborhood so we were fucking pedo central. Every 14 year old was "dating" like 4-5 guys who were 35+. They were also banging all the 18-22 year old guys in the neighborhood.

Parties were commonly a group of ~10 guys, then 1 or 2 of these 14 year olds would come over and have a train run on them. A large number of guys hooked too. When I was 14 guys would commonly try to buy sex from me. Old, ugly, alcoholic women would also come to these parties. They would bring booze / drugs and try to pick off guys who were running a train on the teens. They would pour booze / drugs down are throats and try to fuck us. One time, I was drugged pretty heavily (my drink I believe) and this 250 lb 45 year fat women was trying to fuck me, thankfully I vomited all over my self and her and her screams got my friends attention and recused me.

#metoo I guess.

Attached: 1520310058920.jpg (396x338, 17K)

Just start making firearms and melee weapons that cause heavy bleeding

There should be riots over this.

Mounting Tepes style

Attached: 1491182489137.gif (516x402, 628K)

If it happened in Australia, would legit firebomb the police station for letting it happen.
Yet the bong does nothing and it happens all over the place and has been happening for 30 years.
I am fucking happy my ancestors got on that boat all those years ago and left the bong and their shitty island to eat crumpets and tea.

Attached: 1521029684762.png (1000x1413, 700K)

Unlike common belief roasties have a genetic tendency of being such, it happens even in normally functioning families that a daughter becomes a roastie.

Raping a little girl might be twisted and sick, but this is exactly how feminism was created. OP focused on the OH POOR GIRL GOT RAPED BY EVIL MAN instead of focusing on showing the origin of the rapists, so instead of targeting rapefugees it will only target men.

this ^

Attached: 1515447956124.jpg (677x995, 159K)

Britain is a multiethnic multicultural dystopia with no unifying sense of kinship or traditional bonds. Like a shittier USA.

Its pretty obvious the Government is involved. The only reason they got away with it for so long is because of it, the Muslims were the fall guys doing all the dirty work providing children to the elite. The "oye we didnt want to look racist m8" is being used as a cover.

Except very few of us on here believe that despite being millenials or gen z

it's all just so fucking tragic and no one in their government gives a single fuck

i want out of this weimar republic, i want off this wild ride

Attached: 1520817296827.gif (250x170, 2.75M)

>Leaf defending roasties masquerading as a white nationalist that just exposes the evil jew
Careful not to have a gf for too long leaf

Attached: canadagf.jpg (896x1045, 254K)

unsorted no brainers oi fuck mates ook at me new trainors

While this is true, numbers of people here are a drop in the pond.
10,000 people joined tommys march, 50 million were content to do nothing at all.

soon brother

Attached: 1520879592691.jpg (3072x2048, 980K)

This is sad.
that's really really depressing.

I'm not one for conspiracies but there aren't a whole lot of other explanations

Attached: 1521169742109.jpg (979x921, 208K)

This is what happens when the white working class disintegrates and you try to replace them with foreigners.

>britain giving hentai artists a run for their money

Attached: 1513876101544.png (373x413, 93K)

This is why even as an Armenian immigrant, I'm kind of glad cronulla happened. Australian men don't take no shit from Arabs or brownies in general, when it comes to their women. Australian women are lucky that bogan guys aren't emasculated push overs like their Chav cousins in Britain, and are willing to defend Australian values.

hahaha watch this:
youtu.be/w6vYbZSUL5U
The absolute state of British girls

Attached: average brit teen.jpg (656x345, 52K)

Heh, bongs liberated
>like nothing happened
She was ok then, maybe even enjoyed being the target of lusts of dozen males.

The rot and decay of western civilization comes from between women's ears.

Attached: Theresa-May-Angela-Merkel.jpg (590x613, 75K)

Sauce?

kind words, armenian user. always remember we both have a serious score to settle with the roaches.

Only one solution

Attached: Manitcore Crusade 4C.jpg (4000x5335, 1.63M)

It's pretty sad when the only person who cares about this is a Paki lawyer.

A couple of decades a go there would have have been open riots about this shit.

For a country where being a nonce is the worst thing you can be not much seems to be happening.

People still can't say the rapists are Muslim. At best you can say Asain or Pakistani.

Attached: 1520945200215.jpg (576x432, 11K)

Kys for even watching some fat cunt on jewtube

So slags were whoring themselves for beer, weed and "black dicks only" tattoo, big deal.

Hot.
tfw didnt get to join fucking anglo pussy for cheap

I'm not a pedo and I'm not condoning it, but I'm white and say I were to sit down on the same bench as an underage girl in public, I'd go straight to prison or being a pedo and get raped/murdered in the can for it.

But if I were a shitskin and both raped an underage girl and then pimped her out all the while abusing her terribly? I could not only get away with it by saying something like "I didn't know rape was wrong" or "She consented", but I could have an amazing life in England, given free housing and income and pandered to in everything. I mean these guys are making a living out of it, raping, torturing and selling white children, and the government of the children is inviting the guys in and basically paying them to do so.

Like I said, I'm not a pedo and don't condone it, but I'd suffer a fate worse than death for even attempting what they do. Fuck, I already basically am guilty of it or might as well be, in society's eyes as a white male. But for these guys, it's just another Monday.

>honor
Brits never had any to begin. They were always bastards and treacherous hypocrites.

>14
>pedophile

Just curious, why no Brit veterans emptying their old footlockers and ending the problem?

Attached: aie-16301c.jpg (250x225, 43K)

Imagine writing this & hitting submit.
Weak isn't the word

Dude, who the fuck cares?

It's not weak to speak the truth

>'Brits' wont do shit about it
Bongs have made sure that the law is on Shahzads side

Attached: BobbyBrown.jpg (634x427, 83K)

>No way would a father let his daughter get taken advantage by a couple of sand niggers.

if they objected, they got arrested.

>implying we get to keep our guns when we get discharged

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23255890

Embrace what you like faggot. Don't preach that there's the whole truth in the Mirror or the most heavily shilled website in the world.

>Ostensibly innocent sandnigger lads are being rekt right now all over the country but that narrative won't be rolled out til next season.

Delusion

This is why I do not believe should have law against young sex.

If a girl is in such a shit life why should it be illegal for older man to take her in?

I live in S63. I'm quite aware what is going on, & how the situation in Telford will mature.
Lie on your back & cry about your weakness if you want. The young lads who go out around Rotherham on the weekend expect the kick off, dress for it, & couldn't care less that their 5 minute ally turned out to be Slovakian after the brawl with the kebabs. The divide and rule harness is a perfect fit. No one looks up or at the horizonthese days.
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,more-than-one-hate-crime-a-month-recorded-in-rotherham_22711.htm

>object to your preteen daughter getting raped and whored out
>get arrested for hate speech (racism) and disorderly conduct
It's not just foster homes or single mums, its from all over and equally disgusting no matter where the girls are taken from

uhhh
you ok

This. Women are fucking weak, and modern women especially so. Pushing this single motherhood crap do damn hard has caused who knows how many fucked up kids.

Im interested to see how the situatuon resolves. Cant imagine they'll ever accept any kind of criticism as a group.

What is this shit that never happened

It's not going to get better, user

>bunch of wannabe danny dyer weekend warriors will change anything

Fucking plebs. Only politics changes shit. Having drunken scraps in the street does nothing.

fashy uprising when lads?

Attached: cd897174912089ece93c523ace3f9262.png (844x1157, 85K)

Why do I not even read that any of the fathers are dues vulting the mudslimes that did it? Fucking soyboy dads

Call a Muslim rapist a rapist and you literally get jailed while the Muslim is left on bail. Britain First leaders are only the latest case of this happening.

You stupid burger cunt.

In all honesty though, the political solution will take time. We on Sup Forums are all mostly young men. I vote that we infiltrate the police force and work to occupy the upper management.

If we can bring back the police force rather than endure our police faggots then we can begin to work to stop this shit from happening.

What do they put in the water to pacify you like this?

She loved every second of it.

>t. lefty cunt

He is fat atomised bourgeoisie traitor that doesn't care if his entire nation was replaced if it means his barbeque sets were 5 euros cheaper.

People on Sup Forums will talk about pakis and how they would retaliate against them. That’s not really the problem. Pakis rape, that’s just what they do. The real problems are the traitors that stood by and protected the pakis as they targeted the most vulnerable of english society. If the traitors were gone, the paki problem could be solved instantly.

every time I read shit like this I feel disgusted and embarrassed because of the fact that you managed to beat us in the world wars. fucking grow a spine already again. does it need to take bombs and V1's on London to get your arse up?

Attached: twjIJwj.gif (350x174, 1.77M)

The only reason they best you was because of geographic position and material wealth and ties from colonialism

It really makes me sad that the British do not care for their own people, their own culture, nothing, but this crap? What is wrong with you guys, the pakis and arabs have no culture, they only have religious idealism

EXTERMINATE ALL PAKIS AND ARAB SCUM, REEEEEE FUCKING BONGS, YOU CREATED OUR COUNTRIES, END US ALREADY, BUT START WITH THE PAKISSHITS.

I got out so I am good.

But I know 2 girls who were on their 2nd kids by 18. Another girl who hooked and is now a junkie with aids. Another girl who OD'd and now ded. Another girl who has been in and out of treatment for 15 years. Half the guys I knew from my 20s are either dead or in jail. So many dug addicts and alcoholics. All they do now is drink and do coke, while banging whores at shady strip bars.

One guy I know whos like 35 now is banging a 16 year old from the same fucking neighborhood. It is kind of amusing because he post nothing but how Trump is destroying America on kikebook, while hes smoking meth with a 16 year old.

Attached: 1512329040274.jpg (749x650, 39K)

You guys just have to remember that sending them here isn't an option anymore, ok?

All the bongs in this thread crying about how their county is so fucked and there is nothing to be done, being afraid to get jailed. Mimimi you still have the rights to organise protests. If not against mudslimes then against the incapability of your police forces. I've never seen so many weaklings then there are bongs here in this thread.

Hans I respect you as our enemy but don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

You've caused untold problems by swinging the gates open.

Your government is reshaping Europe into an Islamic shit hole.

These rapes were carried out by 2nd and 3rd generation Pakis so not your fault but what your country has allowed will mean this kind of thing will happen across Europe for decades to come.

Attached: 1520936749688.png (388x184, 165K)

This is what the system and the neo liberals are trying their absolute hardest to defend and hide while they want people to be jailed and their life ruined for saying the word nigger. Evil isnt a strong enough word for these people, they have lost their humanity and as such their value completely.

Your politicians openly use immigration as a weapon. There's not going to be a political solution.

You have a standing army. Most of them have facebook accounts.
All it would take is a chain letter campaign to tell them the threat to the country exists, and show them that support is there.
It would spark a world of shit. But it seems to me at least, that it's the only option you have left.

>you've caused problems
>not Merkel the CIA puppet
are you fucking retarded, we are an occupied colony of the JewSA since WW2, and still we managed to get a right wing party going that is about to be the 2nd largest in Germany that is fighting against this madness.
you have more terror attacks, acid attacks, countless grooming gangs and yet you do absolutely nothing. WTF

Attached: 1493733767034.jpg (261x193, 8K)

How do the niggers put it? The masters tools will never take down the masters house.
Better to tend your own bit of garden & shank the traitors when the opportunity presents itself. We're reaching levels of demoralisation gaslighting that shouldn't even be possible man. Why the sudden push?
>In all honesty though, the political solution will take time.
There is no political solution. Before UKIP became a meme the BNP were making gains nationwide. A few hours in paint & a bbc Question Time later Farage was the second coming of christ & the BNP were wiped.
Tweet related. Don't let them steer you brother.
twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/975051579194736642

Attached: Vyv.jpg (500x390, 53K)

sargrug much big brain

huwhite tribe fear sargrug

but

sargrug not fear wife dinosaur ha ha

>All it would take is a chain letter campaign
>It would spark a world of shit
lol