Did you fucks hear the skykings. something's up

did you fucks hear the skykings. something's up

Attached: 1521061149430.jpg (640x480, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armorgames.com/play/5379/sushi-cat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get that cat a mobility scooter

I haven't heard any actual "skykings" just some random alphabet soup recipes.

For all you know, they're playing pinochle over the VHF.

kitty :)

Me and Nana heard them
My grandma browses Sup Forums and so does my mom. They also brag about me being a meme warrior on Sup Forums during the 2016 election if I bring a anyone home to meet my family. Then they think it's up to them to drop redpills about the ZOG.
I would have closer friends and probably be married twice over if it weren't for both of them.
Nothing impresses a girl interested in meeting your family as much as your entire family bragging about your Sup Forums memes like you are a star record breaking highschool athlete.

I guess we have good times reading Q posts around the dinner table though. It's the first thing that has really cheered grandma up since grandpa died, so it's worth it to me for that. Plus grandpa would have liked Q too, even though I think it's a little lame.

I don't care if you're a larper Q. Just don't turn out to be a shitty one and make my sad mamaw cry.

Attached: 36936703670.jpg (856x2092, 791K)

I hope you're larping faggot

You and your family should unironically commit ritual suicide.

average american cat

your mom and grandma love you and want to share your life
stop being an embarrassed faggot

i wanna hug that cat

holy shit

vanity mirrored an heros is wat i keep preachin to user shotgünbladst

jej

Attached: 8284328342735.jpg (1125x1125, 240K)

seriously how does a cat get to be that big at what do the owners say enough is enough?

it's probably one of those neighborhood cats that visits every house for snacks

i'm surprised he get that far.

What a fuck do you just fucking said to about me, you little bitch? I’ve had you knowing I graduate top in my class on the Navy Seals, also I’d be involve in numerous secret raids at Al-Quaeda, also I'd having over 300 confirm killed. I are train in gorilla warfare, also I of the top of sniper on the entire US Armed Forces. You is nothing to me but just another target. I did wiped you the fuck out with precision of likes of which of having never be sawn before of Earth, marked my fuckinged words. You thinking you could getting away of said that shit to me over of the Internet? Thinking of again, fucker. As we speaked I am contacted of my secret network of a spies across of the USA and your IP are in being trace right now so you better of prepared for a storm, maggot. A of a storm that wiping out a pathetic little thing you called your life. Y'all'd've are fucking dead, kid. I could been anywhere, anytime, and I could killed you of over seven hundred ways, and that’ll of just of my bare hands. Not only are I extensively trained of unarmed combat, but I has accessed of the entire arsenal in the United States Marine Corps and I woulds’t use it of its full extent to wiped your miserable ass of the face off the continent, you little shot. Of only you can has knowed what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment are about to bringing down of you, maybe you did has holding your fucking tongue. But you can't of, you doing not, and now you’ll of paid a price, you goddamn idiot. I do shitting fury all over you and you was drownings in it. You’d fucking dead, kiddo.

It's Sushi Cat!

armorgames.com/play/5379/sushi-cat

Attached: Offtobattle.jpg (663x525, 84K)

what frequencies are active these days? 11175?

This cant be real? Can it!? Whos fucking feeding this kitty?

no shit. russia is preparing to broadcast an emergency broadcast to their citizens and wants to invite china to the pacific war if the us strikes syria and russia retaliates.

its 1 minute before happening night m8. read up the news im not even kidding.

americans prepare to strike syria and have already deployed lots of ships to the surrounding seas and russia will retaliate.
its literally a minute before world war 3.
i told you fucks it will happen but you didnt believe me.
and my mom has become completely deaf to my news hiding in a shell of ignorance just like my buddy from australia.
its laughable.

its like an immune reaction.

however, this time it will happen for real.

Is that an american cat?

Attached: CaptainObvious.jpg (456x342, 42K)