Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_QexRqPBAoM
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/975327302031695873?s=20
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/975340290298073089?s=20
pscp.tv/TRobinsonNewEra/
twitter.com/GenIdenLondon/status/975341136662487041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woah bro, so cryptic. It's totally not just another one of those edgy posts that is about nothing

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

what did the bong mean by this?

some people are going down to this public argument place in England

youtu.be/_QexRqPBAoM

>clearly doesn't pay attention to actual news
dis shit gun be good
my money is on police in full riot gear shutting that shit down

I will see you there lad. I hope this time Antifa aren't so disappointing.

Attached: DSC_0789.jpg (4096x2304, 2.16M)

I stand corrected. Good luck boys

Attached: 1499836949133.jpg (2048x1539, 501K)

I'll be traveling from far afield having a big breakfast now. I'm fully prepared to defend myself with appropriate levels of force if any commies or jihadis try to start something. Always stay in a group of our people, safety in numbers. Antifa are trained to pick off individuals and swarm them.

Attached: lads i.png (1227x877, 136K)

Well I'm mate, hopefully see you there. Yeah last week two lads were jumped after the rally and one had half his tooth broken off. What is your affiliation if you have one? I am pretty sure FLA and VAT will be appearing in large numbers.

Bump

If you live in London, are European, with your balls intact, or motherly instincts if you are female, then you fucking go and defend your right to free speech.

Because it's not only free speech you are defending - it's your right to speak up against the ethnic replacement and everything that follows.

I'm solo. Thinking about getting involved with GI, maybe going to the summer camp this year.

Currently getting ready for big day, so don't expect any quick replies.

Had I known about this earlier, I would have taken a flight to London (it's cheap if you order some months in advance).

You know we are right, when our enemies lose no matter what they do - if they stop us, we proved our point. If they allow us to speak, people will hear the truth.

y'all niggers got any of dem livestreams?!

Don't worry, it was only announced a week ago. There'll be plenty of opportunities for you. This war is just beginning.

won't the government arrest you, not meming i thought it was illegal over there to support far right parties.

Not yet. If you are a public figure they are after you though. I don't know if you have followed Tommy Robinson and his story?

What time? Any live streams?

Attached: image.jpg (502x500, 200K)

i watches his talk about his life growing up but later stuff shows the police following him around and randoms having a go at him in the street then all the stuff about 15 years in jail for watching those types of video.

Faggot gib timezone

It actually isn't at all illegal to be a member of a conservative party or group, which is why the left-regressivist politicians and authority have to create their draconian "hate crimes" and "terrorist intervention" laws so they can color anything you try to say or do as either hate speech or terrorism. This is what just happened to these three speakers, including Lauren Sothern, that were falsely imprisoned and illegally barred from entry to the UK.

This is a good watch through, this is what happens when the state doesn't like your politics or your right to factual and free speech.
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

Fairs man, I am unsure how well GI will do I'm the UK to be honest as not too many Nationalist Brits are keen on the whole idea of Pan-european identity. I am networking with as many groups as possible. Have a look into Identity Albion too, it's a group with people like Master Brew in it.

Wow so edgy, civic nationalists go and insult islam

You absolute madman

You expect me to go outside in this weather?!
There is almost 4cm of snow outside!

I wont risk it

>including Lauren Sothern,
i thought that was just the normal right to refuse entry but it was terrorism act, can't believe what's going on over there

Attached: southern.jpg (825x1024, 171K)

Livestreams? Someone British person make a general?

> OI YEW SCHLAG, ME AN MY BOIS FROM GOLDERS GREEN AN' SOME BASED BLACK BOIS ARE GUN TAWK A' SPEAKAS KAWNAH 'BAT MOOSLIMS. YEW GOYS GOTTA CUM AUT ON YER DAY OF REST TEW SUPPORT MEH.

Attached: 1497444496938.jpg (901x1200, 163K)

Tempted to go down, but I have to go up town every weekday for work and I can't stand that disgusting city. Perhaps i'll throw in a visit to the British Museum at the same time.

Attached: 1504656423666.png (234x233, 100K)

Man I remember when that meme was for the election. Listened to that OST shitting bricks for a minute. Good times.

im asian

>MUH TOMMY IS JEW ABLOO ABLOO
DON'T REPLY TO THE NON WHITE ANTI FREE SPEECH SHILL

GODSPEED UK ANONS

The speech he is delivering, is the speech of an ethno nationalist. It's about free speech and not Islam.

Why don't you show us your geoflag, shill?

This

bump

Attached: 1517059431651.jpg (1030x1045, 154K)

Do you know if there will be official livestreams?

On the train now. Getting pumped up. This could be Berkeley 2.0

I think GI definitely had the energy and image to attract youth members, which is the most important factor of any movement. Maybe the older nationalists won't be keen on supporting the movement, but older generations have never provided the energy needed to cause real social change.

>Cucked by snow
R u even white?

Tommy often does his own live streams. Check his twitter and Facebook.

My first time going to one of these. I've been always been a big supporter of the tradition of the Speaker's Corner though. How many piss bottles should I expect to be chucked at me? Any tips for a IRL newfag?

Attached: 1516999476261.webm (640x360, 943K)

Post unclear! penis stuck in freezer

>going to see my lad Tommy Robinson aha, aha look at those antifa sjws

Literally getting trains and buses to see a little bit of drama and some police on overtime. Do you think this will be some great victory in the "culture war" or something?

State of your lives.

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

ruptly usually does them live on youtube, but i think they might be banned as well kek

I assumed so, I was more looking for a backup. Godspeed bro

>ridicule is man's most potent weapon

Attached: 1520337698550.jpg (554x508, 73K)

If things get heated stay in a group formation.

Maybe anons from Sup Forums can identify each other somehow and stick together. I don't have a pack of playing cards, so that method is out. How about holding 4 fingers high in the air as a signal?

Free speech is bullshit. Stop pandering to the normies and go full 14/88 with biological and chemical weapons and explisives

>not the reverse v for victory sign showing traditional Sup Forums contempt for others

Attached: 1405981924612.jpg (378x393, 39K)

Sometimes I feel like they are deliberately seeding the clouds to produce heavy snow knowing that it means the thousands upon thousands of people that would have turned out to see Tommy Robinson will have their journey impeded or just won't go.

Its not even fucking winter anymore, what's up with the snow.

Just dont get provoked lads.
The msm will be out in force to try and get any angle possible of a right wing guy swinging (even in self defence) in order to portray Tommy Robinson's gathering as an EDL meeting full of yobs.

"oh look it was about free speech and they still caused violence,now all free spech events must be cancelled due to violence" etc etc

Lets hope the likes of FLA keep things calm. I hope they realise it isnt a derby game or an edl march and just keep things smooth.

Hey PR cuck, get back to chanology or GG
>ib4 but lad the media, the normies..
Media will portray them in any way as violent nazis, no matter if violence happens or not. Normies don't give a shit. Playing according to (((their))) rules is pointless and equal to defeat.

Antifa know the msm is on their side, and they will be there specifically to provoke violence. I'm not going to back down from defending myself, as there will be enough cameras there for the truth to get out. It'll just red pill more people about msm lies.

if it was any other country id agree mate. But this is the UK, where I have no doubt if this event, being labelled as a free speech event has any violence whatsoever coming from the right, all future "free speech" events will be banned. This isnt a normal country we're talking about....its a place where pug dogs raising their paw as a joke can get a guy put in prison....

THERE'S GONNA BE A MASSACRE

DON'T GO

If attacked 100% do whatever you can to defend yourself if necessary....but be sure all of /ourguys/ are either livestreaming or have any footage possible.

You know how critical that footage was in tracking down the berkely bike lock guy...even blurry, shaky phone footage is better than nothing to protect yourself

the totalitarian measures will be implemented anyway, either fast or slow. better to force them to do it fast, so that they may commit an obvious mistake and it's clear to the people what it's being done, instead of letting them just to it slowly and inconspicuously

Too bad the world isn't going to actually end

Lead the way then Adolf, if you know the way.

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/975327302031695873?s=20

Attached: DYkOU4jWsAAdOKn.jpg (1200x866, 174K)

This. I want the US State Department to acknowledge that the UK and EU are not democracies and do not allow free political speech anymore. I want a refugee program for white Europeans on the grounds of fleeing political oppression. I want sanctions against these countries on these grounds.

Attached: B554D1A7-6623-49B0-8E89-6A531EC199D5.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

Then do it as the mudskins. Challenge the violence monopoly of the state in a way that it becomes cheaper for (((them))) to let you role than stop you. One doesn't win by cucking. Raise the bar

Stay vigilant brothers.

Attached: 1515930682527.jpg (396x478, 115K)

I'm just going for the sake of free speech and to get potentially martyred by Antifa. Anyone want a pint beforehand?

~3 hours from now
Godspeed britbros!

pic unrelated

Attached: 9593256258772.jpg (2048x1366, 272K)

any livestreams boys?

Good luck lad. I'm stuck on the Isle of Wight with my kids else I'd have joined you in a heartbeat. I'll look for you on the stream.

Proud of all you lads going. Wish I could make it. I'll be there with you in spirit

will there be a livestream?

**BREAKING**

Founder of pegida was going to give a speech at the event, but detained and deported!

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/975340290298073089?s=20

I'll drink with you after brother. Best not show up drunk haha.

Start gathering streaming links
>Tommy's periscope
pscp.tv/TRobinsonNewEra/

Check RT on yt or the irl section of twitch

Pegida founder just got detained at the border for just attempting to go to the speech
twitter.com/GenIdenLondon/status/975341136662487041
Nice thought police you guys have over there.....

top kek, detained for having a speech in a paper...

I'm gonna need me some privacy for this!

Mods make a sticky you cunts

I'll be there lads - camera in hand and keeping a very close eye out for problems. No intention of making it obvious whose side I'm on as I don't think the police are going to be too discriminating between who gets hit and who is hitting if anything happens - hopefully I can just survey without anyone cracking my head open with a bike lock or a truncheon.

This fucking country man.

I hope they show up so I can steal another one of their flags.

This is just embarrassing. I've studied human rights and EU law so I know just how difficult it is for them to actually block entry, especially for European citizens, so the fact that they are so willing and able to use it in this situation is just outrageous.

I was reading a great book called Trigger Warning the other week and it's gone downhill in this country even since then. The fuck happened to the free market of ideas?

>No intention of making it obvious whose side I'm on
then wear sort of dark clothes but not too black

Faggot protest that will achieve nothing. Boring.

On the train lads

What drives these people though? Like what the fuck, is it far-left antifa types pulling the strings? I don't get it.

We have around 30 thousand individuals at present on the immediate watch list of our intelligence agencies.

We allowed fighters and supporters of ISIS to return and remain here.

We detain conservatives and right wing members because THEY present a threat to the UK and it society...

Attached: 08143647.jpg (962x1255, 223K)

Godspeed

Another sad day....

Attached: Screenshot.png (530x872, 444K)

No. It is, as the Russian expression goes, useful idiots enabling the Left to thrive while stamping down on any right wing people. This country took years to deport Abu Hamza for fucks sake.

So then use your kung fu skills to support free speech.

Lets keep it peaceful lads, hearing chatter of possible instigators planted there to incite violence.

I'm sure I'll be able to detect the autism.

I just got myself a new goal for the day

R U me? Hope you get some good footage. I am intentionally using an older model handycam because it won't be such a loss if it gets damaged.

this feels like tikiday again
they didn't win last time
so they need to push more SEO into google to _overwrite history_ so they stage another one
and write it how they want
only one event stays in google

Capture the flag. Zhe will not divide us.

this is pretty cool senpai
i'm on board
don't cuck this up
stop the jews pushing nazi puppets there
pic related
"NAZIS" are left wing jew puppets, they just say it's right without any logic
stop the jews pushing this moralfaggotry

Attached: 1520287450890.jpg (800x805, 208K)

Tommy Robinson is literal Israel-supporting controlled opp.

Keep an eye out for this ol’ roaster.

Edel Carroll aka Lola Carr.

In her 50’s and still running around with Antifa. She was at SC last week.

Attached: 0973E89E-0843-42FF-B760-93FECFB5CC77.jpg (750x528, 94K)

Wow it's like you don't know what the fuck is going on in the UK. Go back to sleep, goy. We don't want your dumb ass.

I'll say "Hi"

periscopes will be up and down as they like to hedge their bets, the police will be plain clothed, they will aim to injure people
the police will be working with the antifa nazi jews
they will stab and use some explosives
there will be muslims there trying to bird dog
based nignogs, we need you there
based gooks and chinks, you can show up too - protest the use of the word "asian" (62% of world live in asia) to describe 1 subhuman section of cunts
TAKE POSTERS THAT SAY "the fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists" — Churchill
ANTIFA WERE PART OF THE NAZIS IN THE WAR
INSTIGATORS
THEY CONTROL ALL SIDES

Just remember Antifa violence at Bristol uni led to Mogg becoming a household name. Going full Christian style martyr wouldn't be a bad outcome.

good luck bongs

good advice, if you can't run away or they have hold of you it's ok to defend yourself

Attached: London-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-678x381.jpg (678x381, 43K)

G A I U S
J U L I U S
C A E S A R