Welfare recipients are about to get BTFO

Larry Kudlow and his views on the welfare state are pretty extreme. This is Trump’s new economic adviser . Link is timed to start at 14:37 for relevant part
youtube.com/watch?v=8D2C3fPwejM&t=14m37s

Attached: 15AB6AE4-89F0-423F-BEB1-445BEC34BEAD.jpg (809x598, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/kudlows-history-of-bad-economic-calls-2018-03-15
youtube.com/watch?v=L2yJfR7n7Ao
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/
money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/news/economy/germany-28-hour-work-week/index.html
thelocal.de/20180223/germany-recorded-record-budget-surplus-of-366-billion-last-year
marketwatch.com/story/sp-500-companies-expected-to-buy-back-800-billion-of-their-own-shares-this-year-2018-03-02
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems alpha af. Then again just change he says sumthang don't meyun he Gon do it

Cuz*
Fucking autotypo

Trump has frequently alluded to wanting to overhaul our welfare system, so it would make sense for him to bring in someone like Kudlow who so strongly agrees. You are right though, since how far it gets isn’t totally up to them alone

Larry Kudlow’s history of bad economic calls
marketwatch.com/story/kudlows-history-of-bad-economic-calls-2018-03-15

Trump Hires Dumbest Economist Of All Time
youtube.com/watch?v=L2yJfR7n7Ao

>Corupt Capitalist system gives 99% of all wealth to Jews while whites are the majority poor
>Cut off welfare for struggling whites BEFORE you solve the poverty crisis

You frogs. How long until you realize how hot the water is?

Attached: trump food stamps.jpg (1356x812, 181K)

more whites on food stamps than any other demo

Sup Forums always ignores this

Did this clown who's interviewing him seriously say "You cant have a welfare state without a surplus" ?

now how about you tell us about ratios per race instead of absolute numbers, faggot

more whites on food stamps than any other demo

Sup Forums always ignores this

and whites are the vast majority of the people the US, what's your point?
welfare is shit and only shitty people need it

There are more whites than any other demographic. They are on food stamps at a far lower rate than blacks/mestizos

whites btfo

Looks sounds and acts like a kike

you've been trained and programmed to type that talking point yes i already know. my point is which group would be most hit by a cut in food stamps which was this guy's point

Attached: food stamps.jpg (1250x620, 108K)

Lol only you dumb Right-wingers are cheering for whites getting cut off from welfare.. No wonder other races laugh about your lack of unity

Worse of it is the fact that this Kudrow is a KIKE

How dumb are you?

Trump is not /ourguy/.
His policies promote white sufferage.

Attached: food stamps 2.jpg (1666x976, 156K)

He is a KIKE who wants whites to suffer hence why he cuts off welfare from them
Of course the Sup Forums retards are cheering for this

>you've been trained and programmed to type that talking point

Its a verifiable statistical fact

If you think the statement of a mathematical reality is the trained and programmed recitation of a talking point, you should probably take a minute to think about the irony of that statement

And this is why white nationalism is dead. You are cheering for a KIKE who cuts off welfare from whites.

>obamaleaf
didnt you fuck your sister or something?

that pic

Attached: saccone sad.jpg (1536x2048, 254K)

>He is a KIKE who wants whites to suffer hence why he cuts off welfare from them
No he is an ethnic Jew who converted to christianity, who wants cut welfare for poor people, irrespective of their race or creed

Well we do have to starve the subhuman whites to death. Make way for the real superior races. The working class are the parasites, don't forget that. The working class whites that receive the majority of government handouts especially. White is a flawed race. And if you have to work to live, chances are you're not worth money or food, anyway.

Sup Forums will cheer for this
Where were you when you relished that this board is anti white?

Post YFW you realize that those government programs put a lean on your property at a rate 5x the free market, but blacks never get a lean put on anything because they don't have property.

Attached: 35636456367.jpg (209x241, 9K)

There is no such thing. A KIKE stays a KIKE you dumb retard

Our People must suffer a little more.
Then they will accept the answer we give.
So endure.

Attached: rare hitler 3.jpg (1280x815, 239K)

kek, Sup Forums is JIDF

T. Hernandez Fernandez

>Meme flag
>sperg answers
I am not sure you are being serious

Says the dutch faggot.

A good portion of Trump's base is on welfare. He's not stupid enough to cut back on it.

He is a KIKE. Proof otherwise you kanker shit

>cuts off welfare from whites.
no such thing

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

you were saying

Attached: uncle buck btfo.png (598x335, 18K)

lien

Thats not saying much.
Whites are surviving on social safety nets in the US

no they aren't
whites are the atlas shoulders and browns are the parasites

There are people in this thread who are cheering for a jew (((Kudrow))) who wants to get rid of benefits for whites

Most welfare recipients in the US are white you dumbfuck

Exactly, 11 million Trump voters rely on welfare.

Spics and Nigger will have to work, oh no!

You're a fucking retard. Even Mate Silver admitted Trumps base made more money than all those rich white liberal faggots.

holy shit you're fucking retarded. you're just a talking point parrot

you've been trained and programmed to type that talking point yes i already know. my point is which group would be most hit by a cut in food stamps which was this guy's point

what do u think this proves exactly? i don't think u even understand numbers

they literally cannot even grasp this

>whites have a lower welfare use PER CAPITA than hispanics of any race or blacks
>whites btfo
Jesus christ this bait is so bad that even as I type I regret replying to you

If Amermutts are dumb enough to vote for their bitter class enemies that I say they have this coming

Percentage wise the numbers aren't even close. This would destroy blacks and browns.

sure but whites are fewer on a per capita basis

it would destroy more whites than any other group

why do u retards have such a hard time understanding this?

How does per capita work?

>welfare is shit and only shitty people need it

more whites on welfare than any other group

You will not take my food stamps!!!!!

Real talk though I’m on ssdi my lower spine is completely fucked (L4-l5 L5-S1)how bad will he rape me?

which group would be most hit by food stamp cuts?

how much do u get on SSDI?

Have you had back surgery?

so even more welfare for corporate (((globalist))) buddies
>wu rad

>Isn't it wonderful?

>All those Trumpshits fought so hard for me.

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Gains $37 Billion from Tax Cuts
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/

Attached: buffett.jpg (225x225, 6K)

$2500

Yes to surgery actually made it worse

Thst doesn't change reality tho

I always knew you were Obamaleaf, faggot.

Is it possible to get rid of welfare and entitlements? How will Trump prevent the next douche from putting back those entitlements?

I feel bad for you
Your jew elite cuts off your benefits whole your white Brothers cheer for it

$2500 a month? That's pretty fucking good. Is it based on your income before? Was it a workplace injury?

What kind of surgery? Fusion? Spinal decompression?

that's not me retard

At a lower rate

That still doesn't mean anything. Which group is the one which resorts most to welfare?

They dont need to, but they can change it so you can only use them for milk, fruit, veg, meat etc.

The one who uses it more per capita you dumbfuck.

Fuck off ((((Moarpheeus)))

Literally millions upon millions of whites would get btfo. More than any other group by far.

oh no! muh retarded military families who don't know how to spend money!!!

More whites would be unharmed by it than any other group

Native Americans, then Blacks

That’s because your tribesmen destroyed their industries you raging faggot

>which group would be most hit by food stamp cuts?
Millions of whites are a small blip compared to 75% of all blacks. Do you even know how groups work?

>Which group is the one which resorts most to welfare?

Amerindians, then blacks.

Nope, whites

There could be a billion of blacks i. The US
Still doesn't change the facts that there are millions of whites who rely on welfare

Why is that so hard to understand

>entitlements
Yes and they're planning on it but it will destroy the Republican party when they eliminate Social Security and Medicare, so who knows what the parties will be after that. People who paid into that for decades will be pissed once they take the taxpayer money for more wars like Iraq.

You are fucking retarded. Kys

Wrong
Whites mostly rely on welfare

Yeah cheer for whites getting less Benefits
Youre a mutt probably though

75% of blacks aren't on food stamps. Now you're just being retarded.

Hey why don't u tell these American right wing corporate Kochsuckers all about how unionized your country is.

German workers win right to 28-hour week
money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/news/economy/germany-28-hour-work-week/index.html

Germany recorded record budget surplus of €36.6 billion last year
thelocal.de/20180223/germany-recorded-record-budget-surplus-of-366-billion-last-year

>they can change it so you can only use them for milk, fruit, veg, meat etc.

Which would be the rational modification to the food stamp system. I would even add that only American-produced food and bonuses for local produce thrown in there, the former of which is already happening at farmers markets. You get 2x food stamps at farmers markets, but you have to use these silly little wooden tokens, which is kind of embarrassing. Also, produce at farmers markets is usually 30% more expensive than large chain stores, so the net benefit is hardly worth it. Still, I think it's a step in the right direction. Guess how many niggers use this 2x enhancement?

they can't break their conditioning

phone posting baiter, go away faggot.

>silly little wooden tokens

absolute state of modern day america

Nope, whites are over 60% of the us pop. If you added up the blacks Indians and spics you wouldn’t reach half that number.

Did you ever take arithmetic in school?

So America is fucked no matter what? The young will be forced forever to fund the laziness of oldfags, the "mentally ill", and the "disabled", and non Whites?

>Nope, whites are over 60% of the us pop.

probably under by now

Oh another thread of poor Americans siding with the rich elites against their own brothers.

The amount of stupidity is breathtaking.

dont change the subject nigger.

You asked: "Which group is the one which resorts most to wellfare"

Maybe your English is poor, but that is a question of which group has the highest percentage of its members on wellfare. The answer to yiur question is amerindians, followed by blacks.

this

S&P 500 companies expected to buy back $800 billion of their own shares this year
marketwatch.com/story/sp-500-companies-expected-to-buy-back-800-billion-of-their-own-shares-this-year-2018-03-02

Attached: billionaires laughing.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>welfare is shit and only shitty people need it
You are one bad McDonalds fiscal year away from welfare yourself my friend.

>siding with rich people
>supporting food stamps

Are you fucking retarded or just turkish? Food stamps ensure big companies keep wages low you dumbfuck. Wal-Mart is the best example of this.