Is this enough to make you lift Sup Forums

is this enough to make you lift Sup Forums

Started a lifting routine about a month ago.

Nothing keeps me motivated in the gym so I usually just fizzle out after a few weeks of working out. Good read though because I like muscle girls

fuck going to the gym if you don't have motivation. just do something super simple to start like pushups till exhaustion every day at home.

Practice consistency at home b4 you waste dosh m8

dont lift for you're waifu, dont lift for the world to look at you, Lift for you and only for you.

I'm in the Army so I'm good on a workout regime, I get 80s and 90s on my PT test but when it comes to weightlifting I just get bored and watch anime instead.

i mean, there are different kinds of fit out there, keep your strength-endurance up and you'll be aight

>don't lift for you're waifu

good taste mate

Ani Tore already did, so yes.

No but this is.

No need for it, I already started lifting (at home, Too awkward for the gym) 3 months ago for my waifu.
I cannnot allow myself to be a disgusting sack of fat when she's so perfect, I gotta try my best to keep up.

Yes.
It improves my already good knowledge about that stuff too

I like that it actually teaches you one about basic exercises that can be done in spare time two you learn about you body as a whole muscles and stuff without feeling like you're sitting a lecture and three the fanservice is just makes it better.
>please no discussion on best girl. It's already been decided.

Nope.

Hime is.

This actually was the thing that started to get me doing some gym time, started in somewhere around March 20ish and been going ever since. I'm surprised this was all it took for me to routinely go, thanks based muscle god.

No

but her

>read a few pages
>get horny and look up fit girl doujins
>ejaculate and lose all energy
it does the opposite.

Yes, soon I'll become the most aesthetic NEET ever.

Finally broke free of my 1300 calories circle and manage 2800+ every day now.

Rest then work out user

No! Even if my life depends on it, user!

LIfting is actually pretty comfy, lad. You will feel much better after every session.

No, but Hime is.

You feel sore as fuck you god damn liar!

>Real gym instructors
>Cocky douchebag show-offs that are mostly interested in "helping" girls at the gym

>Machio
>Handsome, but an overall nice guy who genuinely loves his job and stated that he'll never laugh at someone who's trying to improve his/her body even though he's a fucking genetic abomination of bodybuilding himself

Machio is the unsung hero of this story, truly Best Girl.

But that’s a good feeling.

It's a fun read despite slight broscience. Girls are cute.

Just pick a good linear progression program and get stronger. By the time you might feel less motivated you get scared of losing all your gains and go to gym anyway.

That's only at very begining of newb stage or after a lifting break though.

Yes. I actually started to exercise from time to time and eat more properly. Actually gained some muscles here and there, even though I do it half-assed.