EVIL EVIL UKRAINE

Ukraine bars Russians from voting in presidential election.
Ukraine is barring some 72,000 Russian citizens on its territory from voting in Russia’s presidential election, over the issue of reunification with Crimea.
Moscow has slammed the move as "direct interference" in its affairs.

Two days before the Russian presidential election kicked off, Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov announced that police and the National Guard
would prevent Russian citizens living in the country from casting ballots at diplomatic missions.
Only those who hold diplomatic passports would be allowed in the buildings, Avakov warned.

“Any other persons and Russian citizens will not be allowed onto the territory of the diplomatic missions,” he wrote on his Facebook page.
Moscow expects the United Nations, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), as well as other influential international organizations to take note of Ukraine’s stance.
rt.com/news/421617-ukraine-bans-russian-election-voting/

Attached: Ukraine_New improved Flag .jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some 72,000 Russian citizens in Ukraine are eligible to vote in the presidential elections, according to the Russian Electoral Commission.
The diplomatic missions that would normally allow them to cast their ballots are located in the cities of Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa and Lvov.

Woah, you mean they're upset after Russia autistically stole their favorite vacation spot? That doesn't make a lick of sense

>Woah, you mean they're upset after Russia autistically stole their favorite vacation spot?
I hope you are just joking.There were democratically held elections in CRIMEA and over 95% of people voted for reunification with Mother RUSSIA.

Here is something in case you are not familiar with the truth how it all went.

CRIMEA was for many centuries and now again is Russian clay.
I don't know how educated you are on the topic and if you know that only in 1954 CRIMEA was given as a freak "gift" to Ukraine.
CRIMEA was on purpose economically neglected by Kiev for decades.
Finally after Majdan revolt in Kiev over 95% people in Crimea democratically voted to be taken back by RUSSIA.

Here is a very interesting documentary about all of this.

"Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev".
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea.

make sure to click on CC for English Subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

Attached: Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary.jpg (800x600, 217K)

Read like 2 lines of that autism. We should just give Texas back to Mexico too

Good. Fuck Jewtin.

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

this. also Ukraine did not even exist before the Soviet Union, so it is basically Russian clay. also the name Ukraine literally translates to the edge of russia. Also Russia originated from Kiev.

op you faggot show flag you prolapsed anus licking attention hound

>Russia is based!
>Ukraine are the Jews!

lel

Attached: azov battalion ukraine.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

I am confused.

Do these people have dual citizenships? Are they Russians who just happen to be living in Ukraine but do not have Ukrainian citizenship? Please explain.

Hey, Russia wanted a buffer state, they got it.
Russia simply sucks so badly at modern politics/economic warfare that they can't even keep their own buffer states, from their own clay, properly aligned with them.

I am hereby authorizing Russia to begin a full invasion of the rest of Ukraine because of this. Should the EU or the UN have any objections I will personally silence them.

wish you had more brains to understand things, but I guess you are just typical uneducated BurgerFat brain.
So sad.

Also we must understand that ALL those here on Sup Forums who are against Putin are homos who hate Putin because Putin is not giving LGBT same stupid freedoms
as America and West gave them, and we see what LGBT did with those countries with those societies.

picture related

Attached: Defective humans_LGBTQ.jpg (1280x854, 213K)

Ukraine just got closer to my heart.

indiantriestoiletfirsttime.jpg

Attached: 1519619575942.jpg (636x848, 98K)

I'm so glad that you got so triggered LOL, you brainless girl

Attached: crying bitch.jpg (515x768, 54K)

>Are they Russians who just happen to be living in Ukraine but do not have Ukrainian citizenship?
This.

>I don't know how educated you are on the topic and if you know that only in 1954 CRIMEA was given as a freak "gift" to Ukraine.

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954.jpg (989x1200, 185K)

Isn't this normal? Where in the world can you vote in national elections and not be a citizen of the nation?

They are Russian citizens.

Yes. Ukraine is its own sovereign country, is it not? No country on Earth allows foreign nationals to vote in their national elections.

>No country on Earth allows foreign nationals to vote in their national elections.
Now I totally don't understand you user .
Elections are held in Russia. There are Russian citizens living in Ukraine in EVIL EVIL UKRAINE.
And they have the right under International Laws to attend buildings of Russian Embassy in EVIL EVIL UKRAINE and to cast their votes.

Same as USA citizens do who are living outside of the US.
I hope this makes clear for you. ??

Ukraine is jewish rogue state owned by khazars and CIA with only thing going on: trying to piss russians into WW3

Attached: putin israel 2.jpg (1144x651, 71K)

Ukranians are pretty nice people :3

>PIDF
>I-Im the smart one!
Lmao

Putin is a very smart politician.
And I like him because he is oppressing shit humans LGBT,he is not giving them any special rights.
They, the LGBT are human waste.

Attached: Putin-looking cool.jpg (958x768, 52K)

Wew that's harsh. But why don't they go home?

I am sorry but I also am confused as well. Let me break it down to you the way I see it and maybe you can point out where I misunderstand.

>Ukraine has an upcoming election.
>Illegal Russian nationals without a Ukrainian citizenship are not allowed to vote.

>And they have the right under International Laws to attend buildings of Russian Embassy in EVIL EVIL UKRAINE and to cast their votes.

Does this mean there is a law that gives Russian nationals the right to vote in Ukraine? Have Russians without Ukrainian citizenship been allowed to vote in previous Ukrainian elections?

>Same as USA citizens do who are living outside of the US.
Yes, citizens living outside of the US are still citizens and therefore have the right to vote in our elections, but they still have to be citizens to vote.

Because russians love to leech off the sucess of ukrainians

>israel is based!
fuck you.

Attached: putin israel.jpg (649x681, 70K)

>Шилл Шилл Pyccкий ШИЛЛ

Truly the niggers of the global north.

Ukraine is a puppet US satellite.
This comes as now surprise

The elections aren't held in Ukraine. The elections are held in Russia. Russian citizens are generally allowed to vote to choose the new russian president no matter where they live. Ukraine forcefully prevents russian citizens living within their borders to cast votes for the russian election.

Fuck you too matey

Attached: Fucking THIS.jpg (584x637, 81K)

YOU GOT TRIGGERED,
I LIKE THAT.LOL
YOU ARE STUPID AND YOU ARE A HOMO SHIT sub-HUMAN
go and hang yourself now, go go go

Attached: путин1.jpg (1280x710, 108K)

Oh I see! That is quite odd. Why would Ukraine prevent Russian nationals from voting in Russian elections? It cannot be so simple as to antagonize Russia, right? If true, this is not right. It is the right of every citizen to be able to vote in their own national elections.

Russian boys are sexy af, plz liberate

Attached: 4bf558f55e15a5bb08af5d1c2a1f7905a9c4c5887dc254251a7f09d08f71adf5.png (300x450, 280K)

Based

>tfw russian in Kiev
>too lazy to go on polling station back home when it was in my fuckin house
>why now should I bother

Fuck crappy Russia and I hope this country will spit into separate states.

>politician
dictator

Fuck them. They should go back to Russia if love it so much.

Daily reminder that Ukraine is in a state of collapse, the ukrainian goverment has lost all authority and control and the ukrainian land will soon be divided between Poland and Hungary, with the rest going to Russia.

Attached: 1520089648781.jpg (730x1095, 163K)

Shocker a lazy russian that wants the worst

Attached: putin israel 3.jpg (705x733, 77K)

>tfw russian in Kiev
>too lazy to go on polling station back home when it was in my fuckin house
>why now should I bother

Fuck crappy Russia and I hope this country will split into separate states.

That's really ironic coming from a mutt.

Anytime someone mentions Ukraine there is couple of butthurt poles. I bet they searching Ukraine in tread search just to start a day

>le 45% face

Attached: Communist Russia 1.jpg (420x236, 16K)

here is a picture of you you stupid sub-human

Attached: Proud Ukrainian,LOL.jpg (845x768, 99K)

хpюкни

Coбcтвeннo, дpyгoгo oт cкaкyнoв и нe ждaл.

Paid Kremlin propaganda shill thread behind a meme flag

Attached: 1504612406190.jpg (277x508, 124K)

Based ukrops

>RT

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

Attached: putin israel 4.jpg (954x449, 68K)

>butthurt
and you are Ukrainian butthurt butt kisser. kek

Attached: Stepan Bandera gives blessings..jpg (768x1024, 150K)

>Lazy to take part in whole "elect Putin once again good goym"
>elections always on weekend when any sane working person ether home sleeping or going away from town to enjoy nature on dacha

I'm glad that you got triggered. bwahahahahaha

Attached: Ukrainian President Poroshenko the Pig..jpg (1928x676, 280K)

Dude.... Russia has done a LOT more to Ukrainians than that! But thank you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-103250.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Yes, but it should dissapear completely. Ukraine cannot remain on the map because it will be a laweless state and a source of constant tension and terrorism in eastern europe, not to mention the criminal element that already pours out from there.

Attached: 1520103719223.jpg (640x960, 114K)

Russiches Schwein, calm down

Oh is Alaska Russian territory too you fucking thief?

Attached: b871cc1c5c7ca1c087ffabe78cb9fbde.png (1020x315, 44K)

>implying russians have never actively participated in political suppression

BASED

Attached: Russia 2.jpg (700x917, 96K)

Tpeд жoпoй читaeшь? Для тaких кaк ты oтвeты пoдcвeчивaютcя

INCORRECT. GOOGLE UKRAINE DIPSHIT

Attached: 14542616.jpg (610x610, 135K)

Remove meme flag kike shill

Attached: 23b0f833-7ad4-46e0-b142-4567656d05de.jpg (478x649, 63K)

>and the ukrainian land will soon be divided between Poland and Hungary, with the rest going to Russia.

LOL, something like that

Attached: New map of [Ukraine] .jpg (1366x768, 179K)

Ukraine nationalism is based. It's a defensive nationalism not imperialist like Russian fascism (which is alive & well but is never talked about)

Attached: af984c4a3209f0a83aa7d37a9ab2c2bd.png (458x420, 19K)

How much for an Australian VPN, Ivan?

>Yes, but it should dissapear completely. Ukraine cannot remain on the map because it will be a laweless state and a source of constant tension and terrorism in eastern europe, not to mention the criminal element that already pours out from there.
Sorry I posted wrong map, here is new,

That's better.

Attached: 1520093671393.jpg (640x960, 96K)

don't act stupid. or is that impossible for you?

What’s with the Sega font?

I don't read this script

There's nothing of value in Texas and all the tech stuff can just be shipped off to California.

here, just for you. LOL

Attached: CRY ME A RIVER HELP LINE.jpg (510x768, 80K)

>Putin hates Soro-

Attached: soros-russia-1.jpg (1236x690, 776K)

excellent flag Aaron

Attached: 1520444612101.png (618x685, 380K)

>no I'm not butthut Starter Pack

Attached: image.jpg (868x607, 74K)

>They should go back to Russia if love it so much
they're already in russia, leaftard. "ukraine" isnt even a thing. but i can understand why you identify with a meme country bordering a relevant country

Attached: 12.jpg (1922x1282, 384K)

Because of the Holodomor (Communist genocide against Ukrainian capitalist farmers) created by the Soviet Union a bunch of ethnic ukrainians were starved, killed, had their property stolen and shuffled around the USSR while ethnic Russians were moved into their houses.
It was literally theft by communist collectivist mass murderers.

Fast forward to modern time and you have some ethnic Russians in the east who have nothing in common with the Ukrainian state but were controlled by Kiev and they're just completely brainwashed by Russian propaganda and Putin.

Attached: 1519065099192.jpg (587x429, 38K)

i want to border with Hungary!

>meme country
amerimutt can't into ethno state can't even imagine it
support Russian Multicultural federation of Kikes Chechens and Gypsies
> I can't even eat

Attached: 1519888789213.png (980x742, 634K)

> 1 post by this ID
How much for an American VPN, Ivan?

& should Russia steal Alaska back because they dislike the current administration in the white house?

Attached: Screenshot_20180304-193228.jpg (1765x1080, 840K)

You should been reading those history books in school instead of comics, Jerry. Now it's too late

IVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: 1521111783023.jpg (640x624, 94K)

(((russian)))

>you fucking thief?
CRIMEA WAS NEVER YOURS you dolt, it was given to you as a freak"gift" by Nikita Khrushchev in 1954,
see the document here, but you abused that gift so it was rightfully taken away from you you sub-human piece of turd.

Attached: Cry me a river.jpg (800x600, 178K)

This meme flag is paid (poorly) to shill the Kremlin line. They have thousands of employees in this cyber war/ hybrid war/ information war campaign.

I'm in Kyiv. He's in Moscow or St. Petersburg.

Attached: Screenshot_20180304-194053.jpg (1079x1481, 554K)

indeed. Israel once again works to subvert Russia. Too bad Russians won't wake up.

Attached: putin kike 2.jpg (880x495, 193K)

Not sure what to say not really an argument I'm sure the Chukchi think Chukotka wasn't ever yours yet you gave it Abramovich
>stop spreading Kikery'
I don't care how many sheckled you got for it either

Attached: 1520445875696.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Its true. They are shills. BTW Canada has a large Ukrainian diaspora like 8%

Attached: Screenshot_20180224-120452.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Attached: 4439c581-2cf8-400a-a0a8-7e8522e27d14.jpg (540x405, 28K)

Paid VPN Kreminlite

stay mad buttblasted hohols. slava donetskya narodnaya respublika

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)