CSG: Counter-Semitism General

Daily reminder to help fight the good fight and try to make "Jew" a dirty word again. Slip it into conversations with normies - "He jewed me", "don't be such a stingy jew", etc.

If you get called out on it, act like it's no big deal. "It's just a word, brah. No need to get upset." This will reinforce the idea to any onlookers that "jewed" is part of the normal lexicon, and you will appear to have the moral high ground the more upset they get.

And remember, you aren't an anti-semite. You're a counter-semite. Call yourself that. Call others that. Call anti-Jew acts, acts of counter-semitism. It entirely reinforces the narrative that there are huge and sinister pro-semite forces out there.

Attached: 1520477111800.jpg (1000x653, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBDntY7mW5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are those children in the background? What the fuck is wrong with chinks?
Also, gas the kikes.

*slap* *slap*

Attached: 1521359629956slaped.jpg (1000x653, 201K)

Bumping for other Sup Forums-style think tank ways to fight the Juden in this culture war. If we pool our resources and think together, we can come up with the next IOTBW.

Attached: 1520753010863.jpg (1424x2136, 590K)

Double Brap.

Here's one: Whenever the Holocaust comes up, be dismissive of it. Don't deny it - denying it makes you look ignorant - just put it in a proper historical context. "Yeah, 6 million died. It was a tragedy. So were Stalin's purges. So was Mao's Great Leap Forward. Pol Pot's massacres were tragedies, too. Holocaust wasn't anything special, brah."

Don't let the world's most empowered, influential ethnic group play the victim card. Historical context is all it takes.

Attached: 1520229991823.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

>IOTBW

Attached: 1519340487325.jpg (800x450, 132K)

Alternatively, Fashwave thread? Fashwave thread.

Attached: Fashwave 27.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)

Get this 14 year old boy off our board, nigger. Keep it in

Attached: Fashwave Joan.png (1522x2000, 1.77M)

this is actually really smart

Attached: hitler1.png (669x377, 366K)

Attached: Fashwave 1.jpg (650x488, 152K)

No way is that a boy. Look at dem titties.

Attached: Fashwave 2.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Attached: Fashwave 3.png (3440x1440, 3.22M)

Attached: Fashwave 4.jpg (636x480, 35K)

>Another gay general
>If you just change the name nothing bad will happen, goy-I mean guys
Yeah, sure.

Attached: 1509238881203.png (1754x1034, 940K)

Of course there will be repercussions, Muhammad. But they will be repercussions on the stage that WE set, in the context that WE want to happen. Calling anti-Semitism "counter-Semitism" shifts the entire dialogue.

Attached: Fashwave 5.jpg (1023x526, 187K)

Attached: Fashwave 6.jpg (4500x2526, 920K)

>See, I am not an anti-semite, I am a COUNTER-semite *smiles autistically*
And then you get beaten up, your employeer gets a thousand angry mails, and you fired.
You are either a special kind of retard, or a false-flagging leftist.

Attached: 1506295534983.jpg (256x275, 18K)

You'd get beaten up and fired if you called yourself an anti-semite, too. And you'd deserve it, for not knowing when and how to pick your battles. My advice is for times when you can speak out without facing undue repercussions, Abdul.

Attached: Fashwave 7.jpg (3000x4500, 2.52M)

That is, in all cases where it makes no difference if you pit "anti" or "counter" in front.
So you ARE a special kind of retard, thanks for confirming.

Nigga, you're underestimating the power that carefully chosen words have in terms of framing the dialogue. Read some Orwell while you wait for Ahmed to finish with your girlfriend.

Attached: Fashwave 8.png (1000x1000, 1.42M)

Orwell was written so that faggots like you can feel smart.
You already live in a dystopian police state, ruled by mob violence.
Before you fix that you can call yourself whatever you want and will still face the consequences.

Attached: Fashwave 9.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

This is going so far over your head that it's funny, Hans. Consequences have absolutely nothing to do with this. Haters gonna hate you regardless. That's not what this is about.

Attached: Fashwave 10.jpg (511x511, 74K)

>ruled by (((mob violence)))

It isn`t, you are right with that.
What this is about is you encouraging people to say things like "he jewed me", "don't be such a stingy jew", etc. to normies.
Which directly correlates with them being fired and beaten up by lefitst mobs.
Which, again, brings me back to my initial question: Are you just retarded, or a leftist shill?

you have to understand. he is german. he is scared to death to even say something like 'jude'.
if he ever says something like counter-semitism in front of his dad, he will go to the orphanage and lose his heritage.

I'm encouraging people to say those things to their normie friends who won't judge them too harshly. I'm encouraging people to say those things anonymously online, where it will slowly become accepted internet vocabulary. I'm encouraging people to say these things in places where it can't backfire.

You must live in a very bleak world indeed, if any negative mention of Y-weh's chosen people whatsoever brings down that kind of punishment.

Attached: Fashwave 11.jpg (951x951, 430K)

That's... that's actually a fair point.

Attached: Fashwave 12.jpg (1428x2001, 1.49M)

the problem is: he is so much scared, he will defend the kikes no matter what. he is trained to do it without questions. when dotr will come, you have to gas him too or he will backstab the movement out of fear.

he will never see our victory. even if we are winning, he will still think it's just a kike-trick.

he knows to much wwII stories from his grandpa and is convinced that it will go always the same way =/

I had a friend whos dad got suicided by (((them))). his mom told him it was normal suicide. he accepted it without a single question. never talked about it and is immune against every possible redpill. everything is just 'normal' for him.

the last thing we talked about was pizzagate. he talked about it like the media does, made jokes about people who believe it's true. the funniest shit is: he thinks wikileaks is legit. so I tried to tell him that pizzagate started with email-leaks on wikileaks. but that's to much for his brain. he just ignores it and make jokes because 'pizzagate' sounds kinda silly, so he thinks it must be silly :/

Are many Germans like that?

Attached: Fashwave 13.png (720x1222, 1.7M)

sadly yes. many think they have to act like this because they feel they have to blame themself for the things nazis did to jews in wwII. but it's a lot of brainwashing in the school too. the histroy-class is 70% about the fucking holocaust. every class makes a excursion to a concentration camp with a minute of silence. we made fucking 2 excursions to different concentration camps :D

ironically they don't care about anything else. some are even proud that their grandpas have killed so and so much americans, brits, russians etc.
but if you ask them about the jews they will feel guilty and do anything they can, so you don't think they are like 'the real nazis' :/

this is actually smart
have a bump

Attached: just_yuri.png (1280x720, 993K)

sayce?

Seriously.. what is it with the jew thing.. im much more comfortable with he arabed me. or he ran into my building in a car packed with arab explosives. Seriously.. why the fuck are you doing a side adventure when the main task is at hand.

Is this your call sign? Always starting a thread with the same chink bum bum pic followed by this pic

Already on it.

Bump for great justice.

>pic unrelated

Attached: Hidder Nigures.jpg (1551x229, 92K)

why? what have the jew ever done to you

Best frog 2018 goes to this fucker

Attached: 1519637358122m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Stop being a pussy, Jew.

BUMPED and thumbs up

Attached: 8d177ac8acf5d8de0ed4d0e741a354459733a44ce51be37efe457c510bd9be6a.jpg (371x375, 36K)

you from new york or florida

*SLAP*
now, sing with me
youtube.com/watch?v=tBDntY7mW5c
We’re gonna have to slap the little ass
And Uncle Frog's the guy who can do it
We’ll slap that steak of yellow from this sneaky little fellow
And she’ll think a cyclone’s slapped her when we’re thru it
We’ll take the double crosser to the old street
We’ll start on her bottom and we’ll go to her breast
When we get done with her, she’ll wish that she was still there

Attached: 1521371874497slapped.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

what's up Adolph, no need to gas us?

Attached: 1520640765837.gif (330x245, 976K)