Green card marriages - how is it the government's business?

Say I meet an American girl and we marry 5 days later. Why would the US gov say it is a sham green card marriage? Who are they to determine whether Julanda from San Diego and I love each other or not?

Attached: c37bd5c3b6568345651a5d641d64f127.jpg (960x1200, 265K)

I don't know man, but if that's a picture of Julanda, I can see why you're doing it

they will know its a sham if she is non-muslim.

Why the fuck would you want to come here? It will be minority white in a few yewrs and its the global epicenter of progressive degeneracy

This kek

>Why the fuck would you want to come here?
Work. Plus the weather is nicer than in Germany. Lastly, no Muslims.

she looks like a nigger.

>they will know its a sham if she is non-muslim.
How so? I am Christian.

I know people in San Diego. So my plan is to go there on vacation this summer and then just tell a few younger girls whether they are thinking about marriage. I will tell them I want to come to America and that the marriage will help me, but I will still as a Christian treat them like my real wife. Many of these younger Hispanic girls are happy to have a supporting husband, at least I think so.

Of course we would have to move North to Silicon Valley.

Julanda is out of your league.. i would go looking for a Maria.

honeslty, latinas are so desperate to get bleached it wont be hard for you

she clearly has large amounts of negroid ancestry. I prefer the mexican type latinas myself.

She also has large amounts of makeup, so who knows wtf her face even looks like under there. It definitely doesn't look like that.

>i would go looking for a Maria.
ok, I am fine with Maria.

Attached: maria.jpg (720x487, 53K)

We have muslims. Can confirm.

>honeslty, latinas are so desperate to get bleached it wont be hard for you
This is my hope too. I am just wondering if I find a reasonable cutie who wants to get married shotgun style.

Attached: DHP_7315-650x432.jpg (650x432, 39K)

>We have muslims.
I do not think you have Muslims. All your Muslims are patriots. Those aren't really Muslims, they have lost their Muslim ways. Here in Germany Muslims never identify with Germany, but only with Islam. They are true Muslims, which is why I want to leave.

Attached: ap-17033790420176.jpg (620x393, 62K)

Probably a money thing, pretty sure I'd find a way to marry and divorce foreign women for favors and cash consideration in a way that the government would lose out on tax revenue.

Gotta be it.

Or something else, maybe.

Attached: 1513753071970.jpg (611x619, 82K)

Black girls like sailing?

the exact opposite, from what I've heard

that's what the chains are for

Black girls like chains?

ya know, I've never asked.

I feel you, I wanna get a latina qt pie gf also

Attached: 2475b0bc4c696722af0fde7603b47f19.jpg (450x600, 40K)

they have marriage visas
but they ask you don't get married until after you request the visa
it makes the process more difficult