Isekai at its finest

Isekai at its finest

I see the endgame.

I don't want to spoiler you but he fucks his mom

>succubus mom
Fucking saved!

Source?

More like his mom raped him. The first time anyway. Shame the novel translations for this died. It's not great, but it's better then the average isekai.

Not in the manga.

>But it's better then the average isekai.

No it's not. It's decidedly below average.

>he fucks his mom

TFW this never updates

I want more, dammit.

Pochi should do an isekai with outer gods.

Indeed.

in the WN the mom rapes him.
In the LN and Manga, the mom gives him a list of Epic Monsters he needs to kill before he can fuck her, and if shes already carrying some random dudes kid, he has to wait till she raises him to age 15, because her sex drive comes to a halt when shes raising a kid.

>the mom gives him a list of Epic Monsters he needs to kill before he can fuck her, and if shes already carrying some random dudes kid, he has to wait till she raises him to age 15, because her sex drive comes to a halt when shes raising a kid.

YES

>protagonist is on a quest to impregnate his own mom

>Go Kill huge ass list of epic monsters
or
>Kill every last male on the planet and NTR the cum starved succubus
I wonder which plan would be better.

He should have impregnated his mom sooner when he had the chance.

Wait, what happened here? Did she turn her already grown up kid back into a fetus, just so she could raise again or something?

she found the reincarnated MC abanadoned as a baby by the road, MC was gonna die so she turned him into a fetus with succubus magic and put him in her womb to raise him healthier.
Then she raised him as his own kid and when he turned 15 abandoned him and told him to out into the world.
Along the way he met one of his 20 something siblings, she had a letter from his mom that stated this

Oh, so she's not really his blood related mom. Though, i guess technically turning him back into a fetus kinda does count.

>BRfags BTFO

that seems normal by isekai stanards these days

Does he get any perks for having a succubus mother?

It's the source of his Isekai MC powers

Apparantly turning him back into a fetus and then rebirthing him made into a half-incubus? So probably?

Why don't these threads ever talk about decent isekai? I just found today an actually nice one, 30 chapters out and I'd never even seen a page of it discussed. I only saw it in a OPT.

Though I suppose that if the MC/narrator is technically not one of the otherworlders, then it is technically not isekai.

>Why don't these threads ever talk about decent isekai?
>decent isekai
I mean, I read and mildly liked your pic related but I can still recognize that it's shit.

I don't think it's shit at all. Not outstanding, sure, but pretty enjoyable.

Looks pretty trash Lazy King is better

Enjoyable and shit are not mutually exclusive.
You never watched hilariously bad movies?

Sure, but I don't think this one is so bad that it's good. I think it's decent. Every charater is likable, the art is nice and nothing particularly shitty has happened so far.

>find an isekai where instead of being a cute little girl or a demon lord, the MC is a spooky skeleton inside a giant suit of armor
>the female elven adventuress that befriends him still wants to jump his bone

truly elves are the lewdest of all races

And until then she will fuck random scrubs?

Ech, I wanted to like it but the protagonist is so fucking boring. And that token mascot doesn't help to make it feel less generic.

I like isekai SnQ

>Reverse image search

>Cartoon

help please my dick needs this

Dude you don't even know.

>Anything with Zechs Marquise in the story.

I'd be happy to tell you, but I removed it from my lists. Too shit.

Yeah it's pretty slow and uneventful.

I want to fuck dwarf Tomo while she's still got her arm and leg armor on

that isekai is shit. BEHOLD the only decent isekai out there

It's not shit. It's nice.
Yours is shit though, probably. I'm judging by title and cover.

dont you dare to overlook the awesome capabilities of a vending machine on a world with magic and swords

I just need a name boys PLEASE

Tell me the truth user, did you google it? I got results a little below the "Indonesia" ones.

keep trying. i belive in you

Google is so shit now goddamn.

>God is a desktop CRT computer of that world.

Explains everything.

This looks absolutely awful.
what is it

ill go ahead and be a good guy
>Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa Taitei Cheat

Now can someone tell me the name of this baby please

You have all the information you need to find it with google in this thread.

>Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa Taitei Cheat
I was kind of hoping no one would tell me so I'll return the favor, it's Maken no Daydream (er?). I hope you hate it.

>Not Death Flags Shows no Sign of Ending or Kenkyo Kenjitsu
Vending Machine is pretty good, though.

Good shit.

>Dwarf Tomo
How? She is almost entirely unlike Tomo.

Ironic shit taste is still shit taste, you know?

I think people are going by facial design and body type, not personality. Typical of people who just want to fap over the ecchi pages instead of reading the whole series.

The face isn't even similar and she's much more voluptuous than Tomo. And brown. I seriously don't get it. Not even the hair is similar, outside being short.

i probably will but thanks boi

This is absolute trash, but for some reason I'm okay with that.

I am honestly amazed by the lack of capacity of LN authors to imagine excuses for buys and girls to hang out together without one party being bonded into magical servitude of the other.

It gets very boring very fast. The author just keeps introducing new otherworlders. None of them are memorable or likable. The 2 of the first 3 at least had personality quirks.

They can come up with excuses for it. They don't because one of the isekai wish fulfillment cliches is buying a girl as a slave and having her fall in love with you because you don't treat her like shit for being a slave.

All ot them are likeable.

>They can come up with excuses for it.
The evidence is overwhelmingly against that. It shows in the way they write people and conversation, among other things.

Lazy King was the tits, but I hate how active he is in all the LN illustrations.

It's actually mixing two bad writing tropes. One is where you skip any sort of relationship building and just tie the guy and the girl together with plot magic. The other is an extreme power imbalance so the girl has zero agency or motivations of her own outside her attachment to the guy. All those "She is my maid" stories? Those are running the same tropes, just not as extreme.

I'm seriously running out of patience with all the slave girls who cream their pants at a minimal display of human decency. It's like, could you be any more pathetic in your pandering to lonely virgins too shy to actually talk to a girl?

Tell me what is likable about the alcoholic dungeon master?

Every chapter with her accomplishes nothing. I don't like the healer either. I'm iffy on the bartender.

You don't have to read it.
I mean, do you have any idea of how many school/town/offiice/building fuckstud loses his mind and rapes average looking innocent women/lesbian till she's a mindless cockslave and then through the power of pussy she tames him or her beta boyfriend/hubby/nice male mans up and rapes her and or beats the other guy up stories there are?

Dialogue and knowing how to write decent characters isn't really the same as knowing how to come up with scenarios for a boy and a girl adventuring together. You can easily come up with the scenarios even though you aren't exactly a good writer.

>He doesn't like drunken cakes
You disgust me.

I agree that she needs a bit more panel time where she isn't just being a drunk, maybe then she'll show some character. I enjoyed her solo chapters just fine though.

She's sadly only being used as a golem factory so far, but I wouldn't say that's "accomplishing nothing". The healer is generic but I get a laugh out of his envy. The assasin is cool, but he'll need development.

If they're restored to their prime, they aren't cakes.

So she's well preserved cake.
On that note:
>hurr you cant drink you're underage
Fuck's sake.

>You can easily come up with the scenarios even though you aren't exactly a good writer.
They can't do even that.

>running out of patience
Nobody's forcing you, normalfaggots shouldn't be bothering with narou stuff anyway.

Yeah, I do stop reading them, most of the time. Which is annoying when the story seemed to show promise until that point.

It's like watching someone assembling a sundae. They start with chocolate ice cream, and drizzle some salted caramel sauce, and top it with a blob of whipped cream ...and then pile a bunch of banana slices onto it. Maybe some people like banana slices in their sundae. Great, more power to them. But when it gets hard to find a good sundae being offered without banana slices, it gets annoying.

Yeah i wouldn't be too thrilled about banana slices in my sundae too.

>Those first few pages

God, this is worse than I imagined.

If i was isekai mc and my skill was enjoing even shit isekais this would be the last boss

Love it man it just doesn't give a fuck.
I wonder if any of these will get an anime in the future, reactions will be priceless.
right actually shieldbro is getting one with the whole fuck rape accusing sjws 'propaganda'.

Yeah, the way all these isekai stories involve the MC enslaving pretty girls is both ugly and boring.

What else are they going to use to enslave girls? Charisma?

>I'm seriously running out of patience with all the slave girls who cream their pants at a minimal display of human decency. It's like, could you be any more pathetic in your pandering to lonely virgins too shy to actually talk to a girl?
But that's literally Mahou Tsukai no Yome, and women love that

I agree they should enslave and mindbreak them like Maou no Hajimekata's MCs does it with class.

Brainwashing them like Kaifuku Jutsushi's MC isn't shabby either but he's got no imagination.

Double standards, that poster is the usual whiner in these threads, most likely female or white knight.

That artstyle is so weird

there was a isekai manga with this protag that has a healing ability but when he heals someone, he takes the damage the "healed" sustains..

i thought that was a nice read, sorry i can't remeber the name

Who doesn't love great original writing like this?

Use yandex.

>nice read
more like nice bait

Include the screenshots of your google and yandex search results, then I'll tell you.

What a garbage ability.

He already got sauce, you idiots.

I like the darklord/beasttamer/yankee/farmer. He also has horse pussy. No ponies, brah.