What do you guys think about AUS helping SA?

What do you guys think about AUS helping SA?

Attached: 20883104_1942222055990460_64295190787275938_n.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Archives/City-Press/Toothy-truth-of-the-Cape-Flats-smile-20150429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White men bleaching brown women is so hot. No wonder they're still obsessed with our white cocks to this day, we are the ultimate alpha pussy slaying chads.

I wanna go on a bleaching campaign across all the continents but would I be considered a shit dad because I would be leaving a bunch of single mums?

Attached: 1518392709467.jpg (720x720, 71K)

100% support it. All the SA's I have met in the pulp and paper industry have been great, helpful people (all white). The other random white SA's I have met have been nice as well. Have met one black SA who was great but she married a white SA guy so has had her insides bleached out most likely.

Attached: angry strayan.jpg (480x360, 36K)

ohh the pic lol

Attached: cape_coloureds.jpg (600x313, 42K)

Attached: nitl.jpg (320x480, 22K)

Say no to bleaching lads. It's a meme

Attached: tanya2.jpg (336x480, 24K)

Why are there so many hare-lips in SA???

Nigga please use full size images.

Attached: anglo.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

based leaf

It's not a hare-lip. They pull out their front teeth . It's a cultural thing

Attached: martha1.jpg (333x480, 22K)

I think it's fucking cringe worthy. Imagine if they did the same to us. I have no doubt that they would be valuable immigrants but the way it was done. It was done for political reasons in Australia, we are better than that. They should take that minister outside and kick him up the arse.

*sniff sniff* What's that smell? It smells like... matzo and foreskin?

seems like they don't rly want to

Attached: 29313272_1122740827868087_1268432957815652352_o.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

From one wasteland to another.
Are boers the new wandering jews?

Holy shit dude SAUCE
What a lekker 10/10 Cape town girl

Nope, boers don't steal your money or your children's foreskins

Attached: index.jpg (258x196, 5K)

i think they should do it.

we are obligated to help our white brothers and sisters.

Sorry, no source, I agree 10/10 though, the blowjob must be something fucking spectacular

Attached: 75bc12776164c62f5d4d4c06576d8c1f.jpg (320x480, 16K)

To any burgers reading this, this is basically what circumcision looks like to the rest of the world.

Ancestors build a nation from the ground up, jump ship when it gets rough. I reckon you could hold out in a war lads, I mean do kaffirs even hold important positions in the air force? You get your own airforce, even if it's just fucking helicopters and victory is easily achievable.

My ex was a saffa, she was pretty nice. They're good people South Africans, they're more than welcome here.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Without state apparatus, how do we refuel, how do we rearm? Even if that was possible, however remote a chance that is, do you honestly think the rest of the world will just stand around watching if whites start an air war in Africa? I mean no offence, I don't think you have a working understanding of what things are like on the ground here.

it's either killing 50 million niggers or jumping ship to a friendly country to let them starve

Maybe they can take all the Abbos and we can take the white saffas.

Not really, if there is conflict secession would be the most logical and easiest route.

yeah can you just stay and fight, I'm getting sick of refugees desu plus you guys don't speak english and would be on welfare for quite a number of years until you assimilated.

Oh my, I didn't realise the meth problem in Aus was quite this bad. If we didn't speak English, how the fuck am I talking to you? There are about 2 million Anglo saffers here, culturally and linguistically similar to Aussies. Boers can speak English just fine. We're hard working people, fuck off with that welfare shit. Why are some Aussies I talk to online the greatest people and others such blithering idiots? Are you what one would call a bogan?

Great post, Shlomo.

You're such a clueless cunt.

That guy looks rather Iberian to me.

This

Based Flashy

Attached: Flashman on the charge.jpg (446x600, 53K)

Sounds pretty cool but they should really consider moving back to the continent before moving to some other new world country.

>If we didn't speak English, how the fuck am I talking to you?
you're an outlier, afrikaners is a dutch derived language and it would take years for regular south africans to learn it.

>There are about 2 million Anglo saffers here, culturally and linguistically similar to Aussies
not really you guys have a gun culture and a segregationist attitude from what I've seen which will not mesh here for the most part, I can just foresee all SA communities popping up just like chink enclaves happen

>We're hard working people, fuck off with that welfare shit
you will definitely be on welfare for a few years if not more in order to learn the laws culture and language, we are full enough as it is and I would like to see ALL immigration cut off you aren't special in this case

>Why are some Aussies I talk to online the greatest people and others such blithering idiots? Are you what one would call a bogan?
insult me if you like but I will be actively voting against bringing in millions more refugees like I currently do already

>tl;dr fuck off cunt we're full

Attached: 51007983a0f1c1cbfa908ac9cf35a536.jpg (650x488, 32K)

wow what a fascinating take.

Fuck off cunt.

Imagine being this retarded.

not an argument.

Dutton was swiftly shot down by other members of his party so I don't think it will happen, though it seems like Australian government is definitely keeping their eyes on the situation in SA.

>you're an outlier, afrikaners is a dutch derived language and it would take years for regular south africans to learn it.
Did you really just try to explain to me what Afrikaans is? Jesus boet.
>you will definitely be on welfare for a few years if not more in order to learn the laws culture and language
My cousin lives there, he's succesful, married one of your cops, has two kids.
>tl;dr fuck you mother's cunt

I don't care who you have anchored over here, 2 million people going immediately onto welfare will drain us financially into oblivion no matter how you slice it, just fuck off, fight your war and carve out a new rhodesia.

>***your

This. I want to believe the Government of Australia can actually do something pro-white but I'm not holding my breath.

He's a leftist faggot. Afrikaners are good white people with funny accents.

>If we didn't speak English

Maybe not you, but many South African or should I say 'Afrikaners' that I have came across were not at English. In fact, some of them actually insisted speaking Afrikaans to me. I am more than happy to have you guys over other shitskins, but the cultural and linguistic barriers do exist.

I'm not a leftist I am against all immigration. Why do you want more leeches to suck the tits of our government and collapse our country? you seditious piece of shit.

I'm not leaving asshole, we and Rhodesia were doing just fine , until you and the rest of the west tried to collapse us with sanctions and threats of UN invading. You played a part in this cunt. Enjoy your Chinese enclaves when the CCCP finally takes over and harvests your organs to sell to Israelis, good luck telling them you're full.

You see, we don't even give full welfare benefit to Kiwis. So why should we open our borders to South African farmers who would be on doles for many years? Only because they are "white"? That is just absurd.

well I wish you luck in carving out your own territory and you should be wishing us luck on cutting off all of our immigration instead of being a rude cunt. How can't you see that allowing 2 million of you faggots in not only drains welfare but gives ammunition to our leftists to allow them to say "see they are letting in white migrants why can't we let in everybody!" how fucking dense are you we should be campaigning for a complete close of borders. Letting you in would only create a slippery slope of even more porous borders.

If it's food water or energy we are ok, Venezuela it's going to shit though

>Only because they are "white"?
'erd from me mate that tha white race is all tha same so it don't really matter

Attached: 1521293088922.png (720x773, 71K)

>but the cultural and linguistic barriers do exist.
With Afrikaners then, Anglo saffers are broadly culturally similar and there's 2 million of them under as much threat as every other white south african. And most Afrikaners have no difficulties interacting with anglocised cultures, they might not be thrilled about it but it's not a barrier, they've grown up around anglos and some in anglo communities.
> In fact, some of them actually insisted speaking Afrikaans to me.
If they did that to you in Australia then that's wrong and obnoxious, not going to defend that.

>we and Rhodesia were doing just fine

If my memories serve me right, the South African government actually pressured Rhodesian government to compromise with Mugabe and Co. Plus, you guys' invasion of Angola was totally unnecessary and flat-out stupid.

Ecstatic. All saffas I know are mint. Love the accent too, howsit?

also inevitably when we have to make camps for you guys because we won't have the fucking money to provide welfare to 2 million immigrants straight away you will be discontented and cause problems I gaurantee it, if turkey can't even handle 2 million syrians within its own borders who are culturally and genetically similar to them what makes you think we can hanldle a massive influx of refugees who literally provide ZERO value to our economy and actually drain our resources for many many years until assimilation.

just fuck off open border shill. Stop being sand nigger tier, nut up and fight for your independence, don't make us pay for YOUR problems.

>carving out your own territory
We carved out our territory dickhead! Your country did it's best to make us give it over to the wildlife! Your arrogance is outstanding.
> Letting you in would only create a slippery slope of even more porous borders.
Do you have trouble understanding English? I don't want to come in. I want my own country, WHICH YOU HELPED DESTROY

fackin racist tories

Attached: BD0059ED-AA1C-4D57-8FD7-BCCD54973F24.png (644x443, 10K)

You're so fucking stupid cunt, It's either we take them and benefit from conservative white farm folk at a time where Australian farms are struggling, Or they "fight" and die as you heroically suggest from your keyboard, the blacks have all the military hardware. If we don't, they're just wiped out.

I didn't do shit, you think I had a UN vote retard?

outrageous 'ow they treat tha little peepul innit?

Attached: 7.png (558x614, 24K)

>I want to collapse my country economically and then get predated by china
yeah good plan you fucking smoothbrained idiot.

>just fuck off open border shill. Stop being sand nigger tier, nut up and fight for your independence, don't make us pay for YOUR problems.
Cunt! I don't want you to open your borders to me! And I sure as shit would never accept welfare, I don't take anything I haven't worked for, Saffers are hard working people. Shut your uninformed whore mouth.

good stay where you are, we're full up.

Saving the pinnacle of evolution (white people)*
>cringe worthy
Gradually, I began to hate them.

*And fuck you before all the memes slagging off white pepo, if they're so shit, why don't you fucking leave them alone.

There's a big difference to "winning a war" and "winning a peace". Let's say White South Africans go to war and thrash all the negroes. What then? They'll need to displace them entirely in order to maintain any sort of order. Then they'll need to practically enslave their own women to produce 5-6 offspring each in order to increase their population enough to ward off encroachment. Meanwhile they'll need to put a up a huge wall on whatever border they establish; and permanently guard it.

No way will the (((international community))) stand for any of that.

He is one we call a globalist.

I really hope you remember those words when China cracks the whip, and you're sucking Yank cock, begging them to let you in and save you from the gooks. I hope you live long enough to choke on those words

what the fuck kind of posting is this lmao I see it in the brit pols a lot.

Fuck oath mate. We need some more of them low IQ somalis like what done that Melbourne riot.

huh? am just sick of 'ow em tories are stepping ova are heads mate. propa travesty it is when am cunts own a 4 bedroom mansion when me en me ma are on benefits en am payin back a wonga loan from last year.

travesty.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

you can keep being rude if you like but we are in a far better position than you are, but regardless I wish you luck on your upcoming battle for independence. We already suck yank cock to ward off China and we have caps as to how much land foreigners are allowed to own as well as some of the strictest immigration laws and citizenship laws in the western world and I hope to make them even stricter.

we don't need them either retard

Get fucked you dropkick

Our borders are already porous dickhead.

we need ZERO immigration, how hard is that to understand?

Christ the amount of DNA I'd unleash on those babylons

Doing gods work

We don't need more dole bludgers regardless of their races or religions.

Its great, we should be offering it too

not really mate, an ocean is the best border you can get.

I am more than happy for white people to come to Australia

>we are surrounded by oceans and seas
>hurr derrp our borders are porous

Seriously?

>pic.

Your so called empire is now suffering from migrants from colonies, also all of them are now joke of a countries with retarded population, no wonder, Brits always been inbreeds

Lost teeth due to fighting and meth considered "cultural"

t. th*rd world poor fuck even lower than british s*xonoids

Attached: n.rthern scum.jpg (478x640, 226K)

You are a fucking moron

ugly poo coloured faggot

And yet there's never a peep from people like you when these people flood into our country. When we finally, finally have a chance to reenact pre-1965, it gets shots down. This country, all white countries are sick. Sick sick sick. All empathy for blacks and browns. None for people who are just like us.

Retarded greens voter spotted

Actually no, they have them removed for oral sex purposes and they find it aesthetically pleasing. Really.
news24.com/Archives/City-Press/Toothy-truth-of-the-Cape-Flats-smile-20150429

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-18 Toothy truth of the ‘Cape Flats smile’.png (630x97, 6K)

Most of the White South Africans can't even afford to go to Ausland. This is mostly for more wealthier people that live there. We also need some in America as well to fix the demographic decline.

Attached: 50DC1CF6433AF4001B.jpg (640x480, 61K)

That's a fair trade

don't know how many times I can reiterate it for the smoothbrains but if you read the thread I vote for the cut off of all immigration. How is letting in 2 million welfare drainers going to make a pre 1965 australia? I have no empathy for any immigrants trying to come here, they should stay and make their own countries better instead of coming to drain ours. see and you fucking mongoloid.

Okay class, today we're going to learn about immigration quotas, refugee intakes and planes.
Holy balls, have a look outside mate, wouldn't you rather have more whites around you? What are you? That might explain a lot of what you're banging on about. I'll start - pure English stock, 5th generation Aussie. Family served at Gallipoli.

No these are white, not the black useless ones

Slavs are last hope of Europe, anglos and germanics already cucked by muslims

yea man. I wanna bleach some Amazonid native grills in particular.

Attached: b8f9bf497ef4aa85192503b276aa69a61da9c2fbb4458e0c18e04b1820a31f8e.jpg (1199x800, 288K)

Austro-Italian mutt that's been here for 7 generations in Pittsburgh. The older, the more mutt you are in this country.

Attached: 1520103700856.jpg (564x576, 21K)

White Saffas are not going to be welfare drainers. How have you not gotten this?

read the thread andalso