Sad, Lonely Introverts Are Natural Born Social Psychologists

>Introverts prone to melancholy are exceptionally good at accurately assessing truths about human social behavior, without formal training or tools.

I'm not a loser.
I'm a natural born Psychologist :)

I understand social issues on Sup Forums better than everyone else. That's why I became a warrior, a warrior for social justice.

inquisitr.com/4829590/yale-study-sad-lonely-introverts-are-natural-born-social-psychologists/

Attached: introvert-psychologist-intelligent.jpg (900x443, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/for-olympians-seeing-in-their-minds-is-believing-it-can-happen/2016/07/28/6966709c-532e-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html?utm_term=.ad0cfcc2cede
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((psychologists))) are jews filling the role of priest in a secular society

I really hate that this is true, but at least concerning me it is. Fuck you

>sad
>lonely
I'm offended by the subjectivism of whoever wrote that article.

It seemed exciting when I first started seeing all my shit post and rabbit holes that my assessing skills are almost acrobatic like.

>being this retarded.
People who are exceptionally good at accurately assessing truths about human social behavior, without formal training or tools tend to become introverts or sociopaths; there is nothing special about introversion that gives you powers of perception.

it makes sense in a primal way. if a caveman doesn't get along with the tribe his brain starts noticing social tendencies others don't have to worry about in the hopes he sacks the fuck up and integrates.

And then another lil Hitler

True but it's good for creativity

NIGGER DICKS

Power up

Everyone is born with the instincts of their forebearers from millions of years ago. You either use it or lose it. That article sounds like a tumblr robot recruiting ad.

Can confirm. I am exceptional.

>never interacts with anyone
>claims to know anything about people and society
Man, I'm as much of a lonely introvert as there ever was, but I'm not going to pretend I know a damn thing about a society I barely interact with

Sad lonely introvert here.
Anyone need advice?

I mean stay at home security guard sounds cooler though.

Understanding human behavior makes you not want to be around them.

Social intuition clues a person into the deep-seated, pervasive artificiality and shallowness of most people. The social games that extroverted people are willing to play in order to navigate and manipulate interpersonal reality are meanwhile painful and degrading to the soul of the introvert.

Attached: 00000043129128.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

How do I force myself to do something I don't want to? Like working and stop living with my parents.

OK, that's it Poland, you're out of the V4, pack your things

Attached: BYgmMHb.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Social justice is just another term for conformity.

>lonely virgins can instantly tell when someone's being bullied
laffin

They did not mention the rating scales or measures they used to define these terms either. Maybe in the publish article it would be there but this isnt enough info about how they decided what is considered "lonely" to them.

Same question....

> Tfw

Goonswarm Pepe?

You don't want to do those things because you've convinced yourself of this. Look at things through a different perspective and convince yourself of why you DO want to succeed. Then just start doing it.

>Introverts prone to melancholy are exceptionally good at accurately assessing truths about human social behavior, without formal training or tools.

So, anyone wanna watch me take a shit?

Tell me something I don't know

Attached: hikki.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

How do I stop being a sad, lonely, introvert prone to melancholy?

How do I stop the contradictory feel of being alienated and disgusted by others but also having a deep longing for closeness and intimacy?

>there is nothing special about introversion that gives you powers of perception

This is not true.

Introversion means your mind is more focused on analyzing instead of acting. It does make you better at perception simply because you are spending more time and energy doing it instead of expressing yourself outwardly.

>That's why I became a warrior, a warrior for social justice
But you're not an introvert, but rather an extrovert, because social justice warriors have the character of fanatics and are driven by unchecked anger and nihilism

And we've all gathered here and realized HITLER DID

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

WRONG

i am not recommending this as particularly healthy, but it worked for me

if you're not too naturally depressive/unstable, you could try to build up a strong sense of disgust towards self, based upon your very changable circumstances. important to maintain focus on the mutable aspects instead of something like unfortunate bone structure etc.

eventually, you'll reach a sort of "positive mental break", or at least I did. got my shit half-together, anyway. disgust, fear, anger are very primal and powerful motivators. best to harness our irrational reptile-chimp bits instead of letting them fuck us over, right?

also general advice is to quit drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis as well, and I certainly cut alcohol consumption significantly since being a depressed NEET

also try anthropomorphizing your negative character traits/habits. assign these things a visual representation, probably something you find reprehensible. gives you something to have a "mental fight" with.

Attached: 1519181229553.png (540x960, 281K)

Just BEE yourself

Start by getting over yourself.

easy to say and difficult to do, but develop a sharp sense of judgement on a person's trustworthiness and value, and large confidence in that ability to combat avoidant behavior.

although it sounds like it isn't just avoidant behavior or extreme fear/caution, but an extreme difficulty in relating to most folk. i feel that, and am cosmically lucky to have had at least a few people fall into my life that i can relate well to. of course not fully divulging innermost workings and such, that ain't for nobody but me.

could be that you were too late on that sort of experience in late teens, and are thusly afraid of it while also longing for it.

can't psyche-bullshit you any more without further detail sry

Well most introverts are generally have a observant and logical thinking process. It can be a useful trait to have if an introverted individual can overcome the short comings that usually come with being an introvert. Because no matter how much insight that you have regarding the future of your society. Nobody is going to listen to you if you're an outcast of that society. Which is obviously the most glaring issue that most introverts have to deal with. They have to make the decision adapt to societal or slowly fade away. An introvert who adapts to the society he lives in. Can even have a greater advantage over his extroverted counter parts in gaining financial and political power. However, most introverts do not ever reach that level of success. Since most introverts take the option of fading away from existence. So in conclusion most likely 75% of introverts live a life filled with mostly regret and self criticism. While the other 25% generally become very wealthy, calculating, and dangerous threat against rivals.

They're not painful, if you yourself can stay honest.
They can have all the wealth and influence they want. It's not worth as much as a man who can live an honest life.

>also try anthropomorphizing your negative character traits/habits. assign these things a visual representation, probably something you find reprehensible. gives you something to have a "mental fight" with.

Visualization is a powerful tool. If you visualize your achieving something or defeating some problem through symbolism it affect your psyche in positive ways. Also visualizing yourself successfully performing complicated physical tasks makes you more likely to succeed them.

>Olympic athletes know this and act on my advice
washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/for-olympians-seeing-in-their-minds-is-believing-it-can-happen/2016/07/28/6966709c-532e-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html?utm_term=.ad0cfcc2cede

Also, visualization like this is also powerful for metaphysical reasons. If you're one of the lucky few reading this who understand that meme magic is no joke, you should also understand its fundamental principles can be used for many different things, with many different techniques, and that visualization is one of those techniques.

Attached: 1521371326446.gif (300x264, 3.09M)

This is why mass shooters are usually shy/introverted. They learn the true nature of humans and realize that people are sociopathic pieces of shit masqueraded by fake smiles and laws that stop them from showing their real selves. I was born a nice person but after I realized this truth from years of remorseless bullying there is no stopping the monster I have become.

Attached: The joker - pictures.jpg (350x350, 31K)

Attached: 54462h335.png (600x508, 517K)

>*WHEEZE* THERE IS NO STOPPING *WHEEZE* THE MONSTER I HAVE BECOME

Attached: 1467114223706.jpg (920x900, 88K)

Most people don’t see the first for the trees. They are so caught up in the socializing of the world they miss the uselessness of so much of it.
I was semi social. I was on the fringes of many groups but never really part of any of them. Because I was never wrapped up in the inner workings of the social dynamic I observed the various patterns of behavior. How the jocks acted, the geeks, the cheerleaders crew and even the chick jocks. The only thing that kept me from exploiting this was a moral code.

Tl;dr;
I was never wrapped up in the details of social behavior so I could see the bigger view of how people react to similar situations

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc

So much this.

I see how people act, I see what seems to work for people, but to take part in those games and misbehavior is loathsome to my soul.

I would rather be sad, knowing that at least I stayed true to myself.