RIP YPG Kurds

Turkish commandos in downtown Afrin

Attached: DYjfEUdX4AAOlKw.jpg (600x585, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/syria-us-turkey-troops-fighting-manbij-kurdish-assad-civil-war-a8236201.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Vfm0DAdH5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YPG fighter captured

Attached: DYjYZFrXUAAclEO.jpg (1200x1062, 259K)

Eastern parts won't be so easy since US forces are there

good stuff. kurds are faggots

Turks raise their flag

Attached: DYjslNRXkAQpr-k.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

US made weapons found

Attached: DYjv3MOWkAAogeX.jpg (1200x799, 182K)

WE OTTOMANZ NAO

Attached: DYj05XIX0AEEXvQ.jpg (900x1200, 98K)

Kurds should have handed over Afrin to Assad.

We'll, duh. We've been sending the Kurds weapons since the dawn of fuckin time.

interesting, will turkey further capture kurdish territory and maybe some syrian territory? or did they want afrin to be a buffer against the fighting going on in syria?

their ultimate goal is Manbij

Too bad. Turks are literally niggers of niggers.

source?

independent.co.uk/voices/syria-us-turkey-troops-fighting-manbij-kurdish-assad-civil-war-a8236201.html

also i have read in czech news that one turkish minister said its their goal. If we will be lucky we could see clash between usa troops and turkish soldiers.

Roaches are the worst. Especially since they actually believe in their delusions of grandeur

You mean to say roach extermination in action. Its not like Turkey is able to actually put much of a hurting on the USA.

Very good the more middle easterners die, the better. Kill all kurds, roaches, syrians, iraqis, iranians, lebanese, palestinians, israelis...

Hope you enjoy asymetrical warfare and leaving in a few years nly to hand it back to the YPG.

t. American doctrin for Afghanistan and Iraq.

I don't know to root for.

On one hand fuck the turks.

On the other hand leftists jerk themselves off to Rojave so it will be nice watching their tears when the turks destroy it

>All YPG fighters evacuate and go to Manbij
>Turkey will never assault the city while US troops are there, and they're going nowhere
>Eventually Turkey has to leave Afrin, and the civilians / YPG will simply return

This is just a really expensive flag raising exercise that will achieve nothing in the long term. Did you honestly learn nothing from the coalition wars in the middle east?

Cyprus says hi.

Attached: kibris.jpg (660x401, 28K)

wtf k8rds are hobbits?

Good, fuck those commies, some of them are literally antifa. I hope the roaches massacre them.

OK, after Manbij, next should be to annex Mosul and Kirkuk.

nope, utter annihilation of Kandil comes next.

At least now their sinuses won’t be so congested. All this fighting over nasal spray though

I don't want Dima to die.

Attached: Syrienne_interview.jpg (520x292, 14K)

>In the middle of the desert
>Pretty af
>speaks english
>plays violin
>not admiring a goatfucker
>pro-Assad
Dammit, I know it's propaganda, but I miss her already (too bad she's a capital girl, chicks from capital cities are more retarded)

Attached: sadkek.jpg (693x448, 73K)

Erdogan is going for the oil in Mosul, but will be flagging it as rescuing the Turkmen. Access to energy is part of the 2023 Turkish Masterplan.

But what is this Kandil you talk about? Source?

BASED TURKS
Maşallah!

Finland Yes!

That turd looks like a fucking monkey.

>Erdogan is going for the oil in Mosul, but will be flagging it as rescuing the Turkmen. Access to energy is part of the 2023 Turkish Masterplan.
nope, again, Turkey and Iraq have an agreement upon Kirkuk and Mosul. Don't give them back to Kurds. Iraqis said they would support Turks against PKK in Northern Iraq
Kandil is the base of the PKK in northern Iraq. This is much more important than oil for Erdoğan. If he destroys them once and for all, he will become a legend, cementing himself next to Atatürk.

>Turkish commandos
I'll inform PETA

back to pakistan with you

not to mention those things have been sold to states around the world to...

what's up wh*Te subhumans?

are you going to cwy?

Attached: laff.jpg (480x360, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vfm0DAdH5Y

kurd commies > roach infestation

stop larping as a nigger, you know to well the roaches are caucasoid devils

Kanker op naar je eigen land, lafaard!

Attached: FB_IMG_1521372486522.jpg (1440x960, 102K)