Was Hyperborea Real?

Why has no one spoken about the fact that the Jomon (modern day ainu) people of Japan, siberians, and indo-european people have been proven to all be related?
>ejournal23.com/journals_n/1444135225.pdf

Attached: CordedWareCommonAncestors.jpg (1478x807, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/57927-new-zealand-part-of-eighth-continent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I very much doubt that the Jomon culture has anything to do with the CWC. Certainly not genetically, much more likely with a spread of ideas.

The Jomon people, I am aware, are either partly Caucasoid or only pseudo-Causacoid. Nothing to do with CWC.

Attached: 2011_04_17_0_14_drumul-matasii_39081.jpg (381x480, 55K)

because its not beneficial to the jews and anglos. also
>Russian Journal of Biological Research
every word even from acclaimed russian scientists is like anudda shoah for jews.

As a basic proof, check if R1a1 is present in this population. If not, it is very unlikely that WE WUZ KANGZ. If yes, it is possible. So, in the case of South Asia, it is definitely true.

BTW do you listen to RedIce?
What did you think about that one indian fag who thought that Buddha was some white guy with red hair?
Fact or fiction?

Also as for the R1 haplogroup, it's much more likely that we should look for the eastern haplogroups to be related to the eastern Turkic groups around the Altaic mountains and Trans Baikal region.
God I love russia

Ainu are partly descended from Jomon, yes. Jomon were Mongoloids, not Caucasoids.

Attached: Mongoloid_Australoid_Negrito_Asia_Distribution_of_Asian_peoples_Sinodont_Sundadont.gif (949x1478, 38K)

I believe that to be outdated information
Austronesians came from Taiwan some 8000 years ago, but Jomon are well over 12000 years old in Japan

The Ainu were not Mongoloid, but rather a very Caucasian looking kind of Pacific Islander. As for the Jomon, no one knows who they were, as far as I know. They predate the Ainu.

Just posting this to illustrate the asian white connection

Attached: AsiansandWhites.png (1600x1440, 515K)

THIS

Attached: 1497688910817.jpg (5632x2048, 1.59M)

yeah, ancient kangdom of slavs, before the lechina empire
MY BYLI KRÓLE I GÓWNO!

Attached: lechina empire.jpg (900x715, 178K)

What pill is this slav bros?

Very late reply.

Fiction. BUT he probably did have light eyes, and was probably decently White (he was very high caste - a literal prince)

vodkapill

The Hyperborean pill

All whites descend from white gods of the North. They came there from the Pleiades and established a harmonious society.
Something went wrong and we had to leave the "paradise" forever but the story of our divine origins echos in our genes.

Attached: 07.jpg (1280x964, 642K)

>Something went wrong
kikes, duh

I want to believe

we wuz kangz

Attached: 1520993931304.jpg (1354x2031, 448K)

WE WERE KINGS

Attached: 1506370926620.png (1328x764, 178K)

what a disgusting poo slag. delet

Thoughts on the Oera Linda book?

Reminder that Central Asia was 100% white at one point and archaeologists report that they had 'pronounced Europid features'.

Attached: Казахстан.jpg (1309x895, 108K)

Interesting. But Frysians are kinda mysterious and got a messy past. Some say they conquered as far as poland at one point. If you ask me theyre just a bunch of pour soles cucked by Danes that then had to live for those same Danes. Also Frisians usually hate Dutch people. Pic related is what southern dutch look like compared to nordic frysians. Frysians did resist christianity for a while so it could be real.

Attached: hannemanjohandewitt.480x0.jpg (480x720, 62K)

poor souls*

POO

White people came to this planet from another planet orbiting Sirius. They formed a colony centered in Atlantis and lived here for half a million years or so before a cometary impact around 12,000 years ago caused a sudden upsurge in global temperatures and sea level. Most of them returns to Sirius or went to another colony in the Pleiades. Those who stayed were tasked with trying to fix the mess and get everything back in working order. Some went to South America, others to Egypt and helped jump-start civilization there. Unfortunately they tried to manipulate the DNA of the simian hominids on this planet to create a race of hybrids similar to themselves but were not successful, this is where the subhuman races such a niggers, indians, aboriginal australians and canadians came from. Due to their prolific breeding they eventually out numbered the white star-people and demanded gibs. That's when they fled inside the hollow Earth and the only ones who remained outside were the ones who guarded the entrance. Hence why all the white civilizations in history were in the North.

We wuz/are literally gods an sheeeiiiiittt

Attached: Sirius.png (750x420, 195K)

That's bullshit but i believe you

This is what our Dravidians say they came from
Lemuria aka Atlantis of Indian Ocean

Attached: images (33).jpg (414x355, 35K)

>mfw Lemuria was real

livescience.com/57927-new-zealand-part-of-eighth-continent.html

Attached: 1516973085308.jpg (640x637, 74K)

>Was Hyperborea Real?
hell yeah

Attached: Map_of_Sarmatia_in_Europe,_Description_de_L'Universe_(Alain_Manesson_Mallet,_1685).jpg (684x900, 456K)

yass

Yes, it is more or less real
evidence points to Asia, probably near China ca. 22.000+ years ago

There is no shortage of archaeological sites that correlates with the theory
and the carbon dates give an even better perspective of this early migration, but it was not the first early migration from Asia through Siberia

Not the place of origin part of the older theory.
The place of origin was most likely Asia

>Jōmon are Ainu
>Siberians are white
>It's been proven that they're all related

Ainus and Siberians are related, but Siberians are far closer to Mongoloids.
Ainus are white, but their skin color developed independently from the caucasians.

In all fields.