THE SOYBOY MEME IS REAL

Holy fuck the Jews really are putting shit into our products in order to feminise men!

archive.is/4uIL0

It's all true! The memes are real!

Attached: HoneyIGaveTheBoysTits.png (681x632, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3ev8X
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/VBhRu
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
youtu.be/uC7mF2FN7Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=MF_3jTry1d8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8GDx5sObceI
c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.eas-society.org/resource/resmgr/publications/2016_European_Guidelines_CVD.pdf
nature.com/news/mummies-reveal-that-clogged-arteries-plagued-the-ancient-world-1.12568
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16554528
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1149766
archive.is/MY2LT
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
nrv.gov.au/nutrients/fluoride
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cute!

Cute? I don't want my son turning into a trap! This is soft genocide!

Attached: joker-1989.jpg (560x330, 42K)

>Holy fuck the Jews really are putting shit into our products in order to feminise men!
>implying men that use this stuff can be feminized further bar undergoing surgery

yes - anything in contact with plastic is leeching estrogen. Food, water, Cleaning sprays, shampoo etc.

Take pregnenalone to balance hormones if you are older than 30

Sorry but I'll take the health benefits and overall scents that oils bring rather than be afraid that I might "grow breasts."

I'll enjoy life while you stay afraid of everything that might "feminize" you.

Flag checks out.

This. I htink people mix up cause and effect on the whole soy thing. Effeminate boys/men go towards that shit because it's hip with their vegan friends.

ignorant and spiteful? your flag checks out

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me.

Ahaha

>implying straight men use that

Yes goy, its not the plastic that is in everything, being overweight, a lack of exercise, an overall shit diet, dehydration, a lack of sleep and enviormental pollutants, nah, its a few drops of oil you put under your nose befor sleeping.

Attached: 1477150304359.jpg (962x476, 77K)

>larping as a meme flag
you are already femenin

Fluoride and Plastics are probably bigger contributors.

If a parent buys products for their sons and those sons use them for the first 14 years of their life, that's enough to do damage. There's no problem if you give these products to females, you'll just make them more feminine.

is there any real evidence for the flouride thing? ive never found anything beyond any memesites

Oestroboy is more accurate.

Also.
"Of course, not everyone exposing themselves to such oils has adverse effects, so it is possible there are particular individuals who may be more sensitive to the effects of the chemicals, or perhaps are using the products in excess.
He said attention should be given to better regulation of these products“

Basically they have no clue.

What if you’re under 30? What’s a young lad do

ingest soy and accept reality

if you use essential oils you are a faggot to begin with, it's not oil that turns you into a little bitch. historically these oils were used in harems to turn women into uberfuckflesh

>There's no problem if you give these products to females, you'll just make them more feminine.
That’s not true. They would incur premature puberty which leads to other problems.

Sorry, your flag prevents me from reading your message. Try again

Cranks have been blaming everything on fluoride for decades with nothing but correlative arguments backing them up.

nice digits. you have to avoid dietary toxins which is difficult and time consuming if youre used to eating junk food etc. its a skill you have to master.

Its not products, its a virus.
>CDC official Timothy Cunningham murdered for trying to expose Femin virus
archive.is/3ev8X
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp

Makes enough sense, ty. tis hard dodging all the junk in today’s world tho.. especially in a small town with next to no farmers markets, Whole Foods, etc.. is there anything else one under 30 can do to safely counterattack these toxins? Any supplements one should be taking?

depends on where you live, can be pretty easy, just avoid plastic fish and shit tier meat and only buy plants that dont use crazy ammounts of fertaliser.

Is the plastic thing confirmed or its fluoride-tier meme?

b12, vitamin D, K2
Zink and Magnesium if you dont eat your veggies
youtu.be/uC7mF2FN7Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=MF_3jTry1d8

>benefits
What health benefits do fragrances grant you?

fuck man this might be the answer
when I was growing up my mother used to fill my bedroom with essential oils. she was/is a bit of a hippy, and she INSISTED that essential oils would prevent cancer (her brother died of cancer so I think she was a bit obsessed).
Anyway, she used to make me take them everywhere. For example I carried a bottle of tea tree oil around at school, and the other kids used to call me 'Triple T' which meant 'Tea Tree Twat' and they used to bully me and use masking tape to tie me to trees at lunchtime to 'be with my friends'. Anyway I pretty much had essential oils 24/7. Even when I discovered masturbation my mother found the cum gloves and made me soak them in essential oils every night.

Now I have fucking gyno, soft as fuck tits.
I am going to rage at that bitch for this.

Attached: 90.jpg (517x326, 27K)

What health benefits do vitamins grant you? You can't really say specifically.

Ty sir, I appreciate you

>Now I have fucking gyno, soft as fuck tits.
>I am going to rage at that bitch for this.
are you fat? or are you skinny and have sagging tits?

Oils are not natural so it's not that strange tbqh. Are there any research about soy in non-oil form?

I need a list of these products. totally not because I want breasts or anything

This is a joke, right? You're comparing nutrients the body requires, to fragrance?

>join a local swimming pool
>do breast stroke 1 hour every day
>6 months later you are in shape and no more man tits
you are welcome faggots, tested method

You're forgetting every food sold in the west is designed to decrease testosterone, one cannot escape low test unless you have a time machine

Milk butter and a lot of plastic water bottles

>SOYBOY MEME IS REAL!
>news has nothing to do with soy or boys
Uh, ok.

I TOLD YOU TO BUY THE FUCKING PRODUCTS SO THE GLOBALIST POISON DOESN'T KILL YOU! BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

Attached: Alex Jones gun.jpg (480x360, 10K)

braindead shill hahahah

what are you basing that on?

Secure everything else from the best brand/source possible. Just wash your hair with soap not from a plastic container.

For toxins, first you need to flush your system for a few days / weeks with "detox tea" ingredients (burdock root, dandelion root, etc.), spirulina, fish oil, multivitamin, aspirin, vitamin D (or 30-1hr minutes of actual sunshine), Lugol's Iodine (google this, get a bottle). QCarbo32 even works well for a initial detox period. While doing this, slowly ease into your new healthy diet. Plan out what you are going to eat for breakfast (oatmeal, eggs, yogurt, banana) lunch, dinner etc.

After the initial detox / phase in period (about 4 weeks) you need to stay eating healthy (avoid sugars / fried food, all junk/fast processed food, limit bread/tortillas to a minimum, meats/fats are fine, lots of greens, broccoli, potatoes, rice etc.) Keep taking the iodine, the vitamins are only necessary if you aren't eating enough greens/broccoli and getting actual sunshine every day. Make sure you go outside and exercise ( I grow vegetables for example, or you could just workout outside).

Xenoestrogens are a meme.

Proof: Only whites have these problems, even though everyone uses the same products

Bonus: There is no proof of a global decline in test. It's a meme spread by hysteric soyboys, based on a single study about old men in Massachussets.

Now watch the shills trickle in.

lol loser

Attached: 1521037910376.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>live in a desert city that has literally banned pools
Kay
>freedums

Don't drink bottled water. Get a reverse osmosis water filter, it's the only thing that can remove estrogen. Don't keep your foods in plastic. You can severely limit your exposure if you try.

Them digits bruh! fuck yes thank you for this user, exact kinda info I was looking for. Seriously, I appreciate it very much

i dont think there is a huge project to femenise people or anything, but that doesnt mean xenoestrogens arent bad, i dont see the benefit of anyone trying to shill against xenoestrogen, they are far less potent than real estrogen, but that doesnt mean they are not harmful.
estrogen in drinking water is a meme, and most of it is from farm animals

also cook everything in butter/ extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil if you can afford it), those aren't bad for you at all, what's bad for you is canola oil (vegetable oil). limit "fried canola oil" things to rarely as possible.

also eating sugar (for example having dessert) after ingesting fats is what causes fat to deposit on arteries -- it's not ingesting fat or "cholesterol" that causes heart disease, its when you eat sugars and raise your blood sugar, this causes the fat you ate to deposit.

You can still have a vanilla shake once in a while after your healthy dinner but only if you are working hard or working out a lot. Shakes + lethargy are what kills.

The plastic thing has more legitimacy than flouride or soy or any of the other memes.

>oils is good for you
>butter
>no source on cholesterol claims, every cardiologist is wrong

Attached: Estrogen in Dairy.png (631x252, 16K)

Attached: 1518941746161.jpg (800x600, 44K)

you're welcome, just research around and remember: detox, detox, detox, healthy fats are good, lean meats (fish, chicken, less red meat), lots of green/veggies/exercise, you can't go wrong. you will literally see your jaw strengthen after doing this for a while.

>i dont think there is a huge project run by jews for social engineering
Pathetic really

>holy shit Sup Forums is right again
and water is wet

oh no that is happening, i just think contitioning people is far more effective than lowering their testosterone score by a bit, if they go too low they even get TRT

Essential oils?
Really?

how many times has Sup Forums been wrong too? Say enough shit and something is bound to stick.

You think even virgin olive oil and coconut oil is bad?
>no source on cholesterol claims, every cardiologist is wrong
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8GDx5sObceI
According to this guy, yeah they are wrong. There are many other sources as well, just google it. Notice how nobody had heart disease and all these ailments before they started ingesting mass amounts of sugar in everything?

My problem with fluoride is dental fluorosis. Both of my children had to be bottle fed due to my wife's inability to express milk. This was unfortunate as she had her heart set on breast feeding but it was not to be.

Formula milk is loaded with fluoride and when the children sprouted teeth they had a perculiar swirling pattern in them. The dentist played dumb but it was clear after doing research that it was dental fluorosis.

Our water is not fluoridated here and I ensure their teeth are brushed properly so I refused to allow the school to give them fluoridated "dental milk".

Since they are older and are growing their adult teeth they have come through without the effects of dental fluorosis.

Fluoride is a topical substance. You brush your teeth with it, you have no business drinking it. Would you swallow a spoonful of petroleum jelly because you have a chapped butthole?

>how many times has Sup Forums been wrong too?

sugar is only a problem if you are unhealthy, no healthy person has high triglyceride even if he is eating a fair bit of sugar, if you already have insulin resistance you have an issue with sugar.
LDL cholesterol is still very relevant for heart attack risk and is the main contributer to CVD
c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.eas-society.org/resource/resmgr/publications/2016_European_Guidelines_CVD.pdf
>oil
i think oil is not good, ive heard its not good for blood flow but i dont have any evidence for that.
>nobody had heart disease and all these ailments before they started ingesting mass amounts of sugar in everything
yeah im sure egyptian mummies were eating tones of refined sugar to get atherosclerosis
nature.com/news/mummies-reveal-that-clogged-arteries-plagued-the-ancient-world-1.12568

Make your own hygine products.
Making soap is easy and cheap

yeah but do you have any evidence that flouride consumption is bad?

I use tea tree oil against ringworm. As a wrestler i get that filthy every other year. Works great, eradicstes it in a week or so without having to buy anti fungal cream.
But using something this string without proper cause is stupid and im sutr it has an adverse effect on you.

Synthetic fragrances are hormone disruptors.

>Sup Forums
>wrong
I fucking wish

Attached: being on -pol-.jpg (890x876, 107K)

well I can't tell you what the pharaoh was eating/doing but the current American epidemic clearly started with mass sugars, look it up yourself.

And the cholesterol theory is incorrect, cholesterol is produced by your own body in a highly regulated system, and it goes haywire due to sugar, not from ingesting fats and dietary "cholesterol" which is not the same thing.

Just watch the video, this guy figure it all out.

what about eating fruits? do they deposit fat as well if I eat them as a dessert?

I think fruits are fine, its more refined sugars that are the problem. You could also switch to pure cane sugar and honey, probably healthier for you than the refined shit.

why do you even need evidence if its bad or not. if its not a food should you eat it? do you have evidence that we should be consuming fluoride?
the answer of course is no.

>reverse osmosis water filter

Active carbon can remove the estrogen too and its less expensive

it's all about avoiding massively spiking your blood sugar, imagine eating a piece of chocolate mousse cake, all those simple carbs, flour, sugar vs eating a piece of fruit, it's not going to have the same effect on your blood sugar. High blood sugar is what causes arterosclerosis (plaque deposited on your arteries, causing heart disease).

Also I would avoid all energy drinks / soda, that shit is disgusting. And high fructose corn syrup / canola oil. It's cooked in acid and extracted with gasoline like solvents.

>how many times has Sup Forums been wrong too?
Pretty much anytime you post something desu :^)

wait wut?

Attached: 1280.png (640x360, 147K)

ZOG

yes i know the liver makes cholestoerol, but it produces it in a small but sufficient quantity.
People born with a gene mutation that leads to lower LDL have less CVD ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16554528
Human babies are born with a LDL cholesterol score of 70 and retain a fairly low score.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1149766
if the body need cholesterol the liver will produce it.

Also the dude you linked is industry funded, doesnt mean he cant be righ, but just something to consider. archive.is/MY2LT
current guidlines recommend certain intakes of flouride, thats why mutts put flouride in their drinking water.

Attached: 8e31e174047f53c0.jpg (482x586, 50K)

You can’t be real

Fruits are ok if you don't overeat because they contain fibers and other stuff that dampens the blood sugar and insulin spike. What you shouldn't have is fruit juices.

"current guidelines" written by who and do you have those current guidelines handy or are you just saying that blindly?
humans are not meant to ingest that shit. it is a neurotoxin and it is harmful to development. prove me wrong.

I mean what kind of man is using essential oils anyway? HOW do you use essential oils?

So do I drink tap water or bottled water if I want to avoid estrogen?

Sup Forums is always right fag

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Fat cannot cross the metabolic barrier into bloodstream directly, the fat in your veins is the metabolised sugar that your boody has trouble processing, it has nothing to do with eating fat you stupid cunt. Put sources in before spreading misinformation

I think fruit juice is OK if its 100% juice, as long as you are working out hard a little real fruit juice won't hurt you. Avoid juices "from concentrate", 100% real juice only. With apple juice it's that cloudy unfiltered stuff.

Medfag advice.
ZINC INHIBITS ESTROGEN RECEPTORS.
Supplement 25mg of zinc per day, kill the soy jew

how about a guidline from your own goverment?
nrv.gov.au/nutrients/fluoride

look, i dont have any attatchment to flouride, but for claims like "it is a neurotoxin" you need to give me some evidence.
thats bullshit, it doesnt matter if its from concentrat or not, fruit juice is shit, all the fructose and no fiber.

You better not be fucjing with me m8, source? Or am I gonna end up in the hospital

what do you mean no fiber? fresh squeezed oranges and unfiltered apple juice has plenty of fiber.

So first you argue that sugar and fluoride are ok, but now 100% pure fruit juice is bad? Please kill yourself.

Do you even brush your teeth? Toothpaste manufacturers have warning labels about excessive consumption of fluoride. Fluoride toxicity is a real thing. If you are brushing your teeth with fluoridated toothpaste then you have no requirement to consume fluoride.

If you are that concerned about "the facts" then why not go and consult your own dentist or doctor yourself and get it from a professional rather than a stranger on a basket weaving website.

Bullshit. This is absolute propaganda. Natural oils can solve all sorts of ailments and bodily inconveniences. I use tea tree oil and frankenscence(?) On my hair instead of the shampoo jew and have for the last 15 years.
>inb4 still, jew, yada yada
Soy I believe, not literal natural oils. It's better that fuckin prescription shit...
Also, sage

Only fucking women surround their existence with things that smell nice you fucking big titted faggot

Attached: 206827CD-E73A-45E7-AD48-57FC000DB9E6.png (700x632, 756K)

>I don't want my son turning into a trap
why not, though?

don't you have bottled water in glass? I could never go to america since it's soy the country. you can't eat shit there

that is far too much zinc