Indians and whites are frens

Hi Indians. I am white and I really like Indian people. I've never had a problem with an Indian person in my life. You're my favorite minority. I love Indian food and Indian music and the sitar is cool. God bless you my Caucasian brothers.

Attached: b8f7e243addac09b93053ba310c66167.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/books/comments/855342/indian_childrens_book_lists_hitler_as_leader_who/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's Friends.. kinda 98% sure and indian posted it.

They are technically Caucasian

Nope. Cracker.

Attached: 20180318_045707-1-1.jpg (677x140, 70K)

>The girl on the right
CAN IT BE?

Attached: 1458669933944.png (818x644, 559K)

But there's massive admixture with Dravidians - thus most Indians are mutts.

Attached: 1504776423551 (1).jpg (592x720, 105K)

I don't know if that's really true. I think Dravidians are just dark Caucasians but perhaps they are Australoid.

Caucasoid =/= white on Sup Forums

They're Australoid/Austronesian - and just one step above Abos

Attached: 1504756831797.jpg (2000x1333, 1.72M)

Okay but using a picture of abos isnt an argument and explain why India had great civilizations while abos did not? I think you are full of shit. Did you know chess was invented in India?

Attached: variation1.jpg (500x549, 69K)

Indians are great.

They are not caucasians you idiot. Indians are Asians. They have Caucasian ad mixture from mixing with the white invaders who created India more than 2000 years ago. The caste system was literally set up in a last ditch attempt to keep themselves white, but it was too late. That’s why the Indians st the top of the cast system are whiter and those at the bottom virtually black.

F off pajeet. You have already taken over our IT, at least leave our board alone.

99 % of white people have never heard of a thing called sitar..

Attached: 1521133255112.jpg (640x722, 32K)

Dark skin doesn't equal African. Race is more about skull shape than skin color.

All humans are frens.. most humans... ish

Attached: therealcat.jpg (400x427, 139K)

that fucking thing on the left looks like a devil spawn. damn, those eyes look scary af

Only northies

if Indians or east Asians were the only minorities in America, the alt right would not exist. Mexicans, while potentially incedentidly good people, are horrible when viewed en aggregate. Sub-saharan Africans are dastardly things that impede the progress of humanity. the world would be an objectively better place if they did not exist

Attached: taylor21.gif (270x378, 1.9M)

Those eyelashes... I mean damn.

Attached: 1504790394250.jpg (680x272, 49K)

True. Blacks are devils.

it looks like there are 4 distinct branches within our species. where was that guy who said we were in the 5th cycle or seed?

But aren't Mexicans basically Indians

Name the greatest batsman of all time

No. They are Native American(mongoloid) and Southern European. Some are also black.

Sachin thendulkar

According to Google it's Sachin Tendulkar

no, mexicans have toilets

Tendulkar

Faggots the lot of you

Australian Google says it's bradman.

You're fucking killing me

White guy here..I support this message. We may joke about street shitting and whatnot but Indians are generally good people. Also most I know are redpilled at birth somehow.

Apparently plebbit doesn't like us
reddit.com/r/books/comments/855342/indian_childrens_book_lists_hitler_as_leader_who/

Attached: Gobshite_White_American.png (741x649, 26K)

not really true, just because abos branched off a very early group of proto indians doesn't mean modern day indians are anything like current day abos. not only that, india is a very genetically diverse region.

You are talking about root races

Attached: images (32).jpg (515x286, 15K)

Would bang/10

nopedo

Fuck plebbit.

You are always welcome here, frien.
Everyone gets jokes thrown in their direction so don't worry. Its equality. But in reality the Anglo/ Indian shared heritage and your people's willingness to play cricket and the fact that many of your ancestors fought alongside the British in wars is more than enough.

I don't mind it personally and I hope most of my retarded fellow citizens start to understand sarcasm and trolling like we do here instead of getting triggered over trivial issues
Also even though none of us urban dwellers do it but we do understand that we have a huge poorfags population who do it, also Based Modi is building lots of toilets now for them so it's getting better now

Attached: 1518877283493.jpg (1080x729, 100K)

Well shit.

Allahu Akbar, brother.

Attached: chechens.jpg (800x600, 212K)

Kek...Had read it earlier today
Pic related is Hitler meeting our based freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose

Attached: 1505383426504.jpg (800x539, 135K)

southies are the disgusting ones, representing from north

Skull features, general skeleton features, genetic admixture(s)
People larping about phenotypes on Sup Forums are just ignorant, I agree
Hitler's policies really damaged the proper knowledge of science for people unable to learn/find it

TOILET SUPERPOWER UNTIL 2020

Attached: trimp1521213502107.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

But they have played with a variant of jt

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-173800.jpg (1080x1920, 468K)

>DESIGNATED

Agree on first part but Hitler was never wrong, theosophy and paganism is part of NatSoc, Hitler had sent lot of expeditions to Asia to find out about our lost secrets but then the war happened

I agree with this. Am Cop in Chicago area and all the gas station Indians are great people, red pilled, and the naturalized ones voted Trump. They also aren't fucking criminal savages and love America.

They are a bit weird and very few of the women are even close to attractive

North indians on average share 20% of their genetics with Europeans, the proto- Europeans mixed with them and a lot of Sanskrit is actually proto Europeans, a lot of what is practiced as Hindu stems from the religion of the proto Europeans, hence the swastica's everywhere in India

I am talking about the racial profiling propaganda, a huge part of it was based on phenotypes other than metrics; it was an obvious way to manipulate people into uniting even more

>many of your ancestors fought alongside the British in wars is more than enough
The British Conquest of India is really crazy. You guys literally jewed us all, quite admirable I must say. My family for instance - staunchly loyal to the Maratha Empire and the King but when it fell apart after 1818, they joined the Company's army.
Shame how far has Britain fallen. Hope you guys recover.

We are not whites, most of us in North have facial features like this guy vikkstar

Attached: vikkstar.jpg (1200x1200, 226K)

I'd like to thanks based Modi for the warm reception of our Duterte

>straight nose
>narrow head

Most of Indians are mixed now but North/West/upper castes has more of Aryans while the south/lower castes has more of Dravidians (Mongoloids in the East)
IDK if Dravidians are actually abos, we do have abos in India who live in tribal areas like the Mundas but the Dravidians have way higher IQ than abos and they are actual KANGZ who started Indus valley civilization, spread Hinduism to Indochina, etc.
Also there is a theory saying that the Dravidians are actually from the lost land of Lemuria in the Indian Ocean

Attached: images (33).jpg (414x355, 35K)

Basically aurignacoids, what are you implying?

Bradman was legend.
Every era has one, sachin played for very long time and thus he's called so.

if they were from lemuria they were created by fucking animals

Tamils in India claim kinship with the Abos. Wish we could deport them to an island and nuke it.

Fuck off!
Tamils are cool people. The only thing bad is Dravidian politics from south.
I hate Indians like you.

You are welcome
I have massive respect for Duterte too, he is really doing good for your people, he is doing good to free the mess your country is in, I hope India supports Philippines esp. since China is trying to conquer the south China sea

Attached: images (35).jpg (443x332, 23K)

Attached: 1425491043231.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Thanks pajeet bro. May all the thousand gods of Hinduism bless your country.
>SUPERPOWER2020

We are not mix with dravidians. Until 21 centuary most marriages were decided by parents and they only married in cast.

VERY INDO EUROPEAN

Attached: images (36).jpg (512x288, 30K)

Dravidians were living here before. (atleast this is what they say)

When aryans arrived we pushed them south. Some of them fled to shri lanka.

You can't say proto-Europeans as in that case you'd find vedic practices in your pagan religions but it's the opposite case

We can be good friends if you use the toilet, wash your hands frequently, bathe regularly, don’t wear 6 gallons of cologne, and refrain from shitting on the streets.

>6 gallons of cologne
ugh

we really need to think of another name for the south china sea

We had such practices, but our ancient European religions were destroyed by Jew-worshiping cuckolds

Thats because we have history of ivasion, slaughter, destroying true culture, looting.
We know what happens when you take soft approach.

Quick question, for a friend: what is the AoC in pooland?

Attached: 1502986380389.jpg (357x415, 35K)

What, you mean like the Vikings practicing something very close to Sutee?

Literally google it, tons of info

I hope that's true but there are 2 issues >Indus valley civilization had vedic traditions
>Saraswati river which is written everywhere in our Vedas but that wouldn't be possible as that river dried up before Aryans came here or maybe Aryans came here in waves idk tho

Attached: unnamed (3).png (350x307, 94K)

How do you figure? You know pagans did not record much, most of what we know is from roman accounts so they could have practiced much, We know they had advanced knowledge of the constellations and the solar seasons, a lot points towards some form of nature, fire and sun worship. Where you find pagan practice in Hindu it is a good indicator of the proto european influence. the proto Europeans wrote the vedic scripts. They are the white skinned "gods" described ...

Attached: OsebergBucket.jpg (352x535, 41K)

21 for marriage

I know what you are saying but the issue is that the Vedas are the oldest written texts in the world so it's a good possibility that we were first

7th Fleet's Fucktub.

Attached: 15642112578_1331b3cf6c[1].jpg (500x338, 47K)

Very civilized.

Attached: 1517432233805.jpg (593x625, 64K)

Yeah im confused about that too. Maybe its just a victim card played by dravidians.
Maybe they were living somewhere near todays rajastan and further south.

I heard we were going to raise age for marriage.

First in this cycle, certainly. I don't believe anyone seriously doubts this who's looked into antiquity. All of Arabian/European Alchemy and most of our Astronomy comes from your region. There were times before and civilsations before, but we know nothing of them beyond the curious ruins they left dotted about the place (especially along the Pacific floor).

Sanskrit is also one of those "naming languages" like Aramaic. You are sounding out the shapes of the object being described. It's all very interesting.

Attached: 1516811101585.png (711x313, 213K)

It always makes me chuckle when North Indians relish shitting on South/Dravidian Indians, given India's general rabid ethnic nationalism -- Indians are obsessed with their cultural and ethnic sanctity.l.

Dravidians were on the subcontinent eons before the Aryans; Northern Indians are only lighter because the northern regions were repeatedly raped and subjugated by Middle Eastern empires.

Literally, Southern Indians are technically purer Indians - genetically and culturally, than northern ones.

One thing I'd like to ask Northern supremacists is how they reconcile with the fact that Kerala has the highest literacy rate in the entire country - given the northerners' supposed superiority. Or is intelligence not a criteria for evaluation? Well, it's clearly not ethnic purity either, so what exactly is it then?

Attached: 1200px-2011_Census_India_literacy_distribution_map_by_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (1200x1322, 496K)

If indians have white ancestry, why does it not show up in 23andme tests?

Attached: 77113838-DA57-4542-80C7-FB8D60DF2200.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

I know many Indians well and I like them, but know this about them, they are very effective cheaters because they are smart and their society is corrupt. In the workplace they tribe so hard it makes Japanese wince. You can't let them into America to codeshit and displace middle and white collar workers, unless you want a country where bribes and ripping others off as much as possible is socially normal and acceptable. Do you want a doctor that cheated through med school or drive over bridges signed off by a civil engineer that got his job because his brother in law got him hired? This is common in India, and it kills people. Once that corruption is there it is very hard to eradicate.

Literacy is counted in india on if you can speak and write. Nothing more than that.
All tge invasion and british empire effect were on from mumbai, maharashtra to up north. South wasnt much affected by these things. Thats why they still have gold left in their temple. Google for it. How much gold was found.

Thats ridiculous. The Beatles made the sitar a household word in the 60s and the only people today that dont know it are the unlearned leftist children

Indus valley civilization is 100% Dravidians from North
The best example are the people in pic related called Brahui who are the Dravidians who never left Pakistan, Google them, they do sound IE now because of speaking Urdu/Punjabi alot but they Dravidians

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-182113.jpg (1080x1920, 652K)

Attached: 9CAE112E-84B8-45B6-90E8-686F4441A5F1.jpg (728x548, 162K)

>dat pajeet

Attached: 15099733925340.jpg (1000x750, 61K)

Because 23&me is a Jewish meme

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-182644.jpg (1080x1920, 573K)

But for some reason you can't flush toilet paper down them. Why?

omfg here we go again with the shilling
I'm out
thread will go to shit

Not a northerner but here you go - Kerala was ruled by the Travancore kings who improved it well. Travancore had a better HDI than Canada. The ruling elite were mostly upper caste people. Kerala after 1947 came under the rule of the Communist part or the Congress party who maintained it. Since there are no jobs in Kerala, they immigrate to other states and the Gulf countries. The state has been built on remittances from the Gulf.

Ik lemuria is a Tamil meme but do you mallus know anything about it too?