Is it possible to be a rational thinker and not be a communist?

Is it possible to be a rational thinker and not be a communist?

Attached: 1409192048130.png (262x228, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds
archive.fo/hIVW0https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only if you meant to be naive 15 years old

Is it possible to not have the same bullshit posted by memeflags every single day?

Attached: veryhard.jpg (248x203, 15K)

No. Although "reason" is a jewish trickery, so there's that.

communists are opposite of rational thinkers, so yes nigger, it is not only possible but unavoidable

Rational thinking is a meme, it's all perspective thinking suitable as per the norm of the masses.
I found Hitler more rational in the WW and now someone will call me irrational for this.

If you're not an omega male with a low IQ or an ugly woman you're not likely to be a communist. Only unproductive genetic losers support stealing away from the productive classes.

Is it possible to be a rational thinker and not be an anarchist.

Is it 50%?

Yes, but it's only for rational people.

Also this is bait thread, rember to sage and ignore

perhaps

Attached: cherylstrolleyproblem.jpg (960x842, 166K)

not really, because conservatives - who underpin capitalism - "think" with their emotional brain /amygdala (theirs is literally bigger than a progressive's), so they cannot, by definition, be rational -- only emotive (e.g., greed, fear, anger etc.)

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds

Attached: brainless.png (683x629, 156K)

Name of the jew who wrote this and like please?

They project pathology onto those who don't think how they want.

Attached: It's always a Jew.jpg (710x532, 57K)

archive.fo/hIVW0https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/

Attached: index3.jpg (120x90, 3K)

yeap, once you get out of high school and get a job and grow up

C3. Guessed it using autism because it was the most unique combination (cbf explaining) then spent 5 minutes working it out... yep C3.

no, it's 2/3

Communism - 'Hey you suburban and rural retards, go breathe poisonous fumes in the mines for free and I will write articles about fucking white males and have everything for free'
I fail to see rational thinking in this, but I should not be surprised when we are talking about avocado toast eating millenial cocksuckers.

fpbp
Is it impossible to be a rational thinker above 20 and be a communist at the same time.
You need to detach from reality to be a communist. It's the contrary to "rational".

Attached: do communism work - a pie chart.png (898x720, 353K)

If you are an individualist and believe in the fact that competition makes us better yes.