Shingeki no Kyojin

Isayama that cheeky bastard, anyway the chapter was great and Karl did nothing wrong except being a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/stxeW
youtube.com/watch?v=1HA4lGbrFSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was that happening in the present or was that a flashback?

>Everything you learned is a lie! Fritz was good! Eren is evil, though
Fucking amazing writing there!

>Fritz was good
we learned fucking nothing new here, the guy wanted peace, we already knew that. The only thing we know is that eren doesn't want peace for anybody except paradis. Some speculated it already and now it was confirmed.

Zofia is going to be ok, right guys?

Cute.

>Willy's propaganda is so good anons fall for it

what the fuck are you talking about user

annie and her gay brother, cute

That entire speech was fucking dumb if you think about it. Their entire lives they were lead to believe that Paradis was evil and that they could send 10 million titans to kill that at any moment to be told that Fritz was good and that some random person named Eren was actually evil. Why would a single person believe it?

Its not propaganda, dumbass. In fact, telling this to the world does nothing but weaken his own position.

Anons... you actually fell for Willy's bullshit?

because tybur, you don't understand the kind of influence people in high places have, even the past atrocities were something they 'heard' and they believe it.

>samefagging this hard

where's the chapter? link please

Eren has no choice but to fight because Marley wants to kill them all for the oil on Paradis. Had Eren and co stayed on Paradis they would have been wiped out by the coming army without a chance to fight back.

So you're going to believe some random aristocrat about stories you were told since you were an infant? Who would believe him without some evidence?

imgur.com/a/stxeW

It's entirely propaganda you retard. He doesn't care about his position but Marley in general. The ploy is to set up Eren as the war hungry devil scapegoat for all the hate the other countries have for Marley wrecking them with titans while conveniently leaving out they're the ones propagating the war.

Even when it's a similar scene, the hand in the opening more likely belong to Eren. He will have a child and he will hold its hand during his last moments. His life has ended but he will feel satisfied because the pride of a normal man is his family.

I think that it would be a beatufil ending after so much tragedy for our protagonist.

You're right, nobody would believe him. That's why they crafted the Helos story.

>Arminfats next chapter when it's revealed Eren is acting entirely independently and AGAINST the SC, being led by the beautiful Hange Zoe while Armin sits on the sidelines as a glorified bomb, no longer allowed to even speak or move against the will of his superiors

Was anybody else hoping that Armin was an actor and was going to go titan at the very end?

>Use the titans to wage war against every country to expand their territory
>war only ends because other nations improve their tech
>Tell the world a decade ago you sent 4 titans to infiltrate and take over Paradis Island thus declaring war on them
>Reveal to them that it was actually King Fritz who freed the Marleyans
>The Eldians where never planning on destroying the world and only desired peace via King Fritz will
>Now tell them new guy took over and is rightfully pissed after Marley tried to commit genocide
>New guy is planning on fighting against the Marleyans, the guys that literally declared war on them
>Somehow expect the rest of the world to side with them and to let them get their hands on the founding titan

Why would anybody in their right mind side with Marley? They where the assholes that have been using the titans to attack every other nation in the first place and they where they assholes that picked a fight with the people who wanted to be left alone. Sure the Eldians have the founding titans and millions of titans at their disposal but he literally just told them they where only looking for peace. The proof is that since King Fritz retreated to Paradis they have remained isolated. Even fear isn't an excuse to side with the Marleyans that have been using the titans against everybody else to begin with.

If I was a foreign leader and I heard all this bullshit I would immediately send an envoy to Paradis in the hopes of establishing a friendship with them. Why the fuck would I trust Marley after all their bullshit? I really hope Isayama isn't going this route because this would just be bad writing.

>Armin not even brought up in any capacity in this thread
>Here (You) are shitposting about him for no reason

Livin' in your head rent free

Is this the manlet? He looks like him but he seems taller problema maybe is the perspective, it might be Mikasa.

Why is Reiner so autistic? Why do you literally spaz at the sight of Eren?

>except being a pussy
that's a pretty big fucking deal if he's the one infecting every successor with with his will

I was hoping it was Armin at first and was going to go full attack mode at the very end. But it's probably Manlet.

>I really hope Isayama isn't going this route because this would just be bad writing.
You know he will.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HA4lGbrFSY

I really feel sad for this guy, he never wished nothing of this he was just an ignorant child. His story is a real tragedy.

>I’ve seen you before
So who’s this? Connie? The manlet? Jean? Fuckin Mikasa?

The hands looks like the Manlet's , the guy with the hammer looks like a woman, it might be Mikasa and she seems to be behind the manlet to not make him seem so short.

So how bloody will the grim reminder be?

Connard

If a guy that you've been trying to find and kidnap for 4 years, while also being indirectly responsible for the death of his Mom and several of his friends, suddenly showed up in your home country threatening to murder literally everyone in sight how the fuck would you feel?

Manlet is not that tall and doesn't have big eyes, same as Jean he has different eyes. He looks like Connie or Sasha using a beard but Connie makes more sense

>Why would a single person believe it?

Because it's true?
The Walls are out to destroy Marley, but for survival, not out of a desire for conquest. What Willie didn't point out in his story is that Marley antagonized Paradis with the FT recovery operation. If Marley left Paradis alone, nothing would have happened.

Karl Fritz was a huge pussy anyway. You can't hold children accountable for the sins of parents, so wanting Marley to eventually wipe out Paradis as atonement for his ancestor's sins is the epitome of faggotry.

>send an envoy to Paradis in the hopes of establishing a friendship with them
That’s not really an option isn’t it.

I would like to think that I would be tactical and realize that something is about to happen and that I need to be ready.

>Because it's true?

He would need to show some evidence to make them believe this. Just telling somebody that they're wrong without any evidence to prove your claim, they'll just call you a faggot and walk away.

Zeke's face, he knew. We may see a flashback with Eren reuniting with Zeke and bringing manlet with him, promising him he won't kill him if he helps. ptsd Zeke soon.

What exactly is the plan? To take control of all the shifters to end the fighting?

I'm hoping it won't but seeing how every ambassador seems to love sucking off Willy I have a feeling it will.

How is it not an option? That'd be the first thing anyone would do.

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO

Because if they don't side with Marley and if Marley falls to Paradis then they might also get trampled along with everybody else.
Willy is trying to reunite everybody else against Paradis by saying that Eren is not as peaceful as Fritz and the CT threat might happen now.

Forgot pic

Guess what's gonna happen in ch100.

GRIM REMINDER BABY

Seems like it, only the Hammer titan remains which is why Manlet and Mikasa are in the stage, they will be the one trying to capture him.
Manlet and MIKASA vs the Hammer Titan next chapter.

>not 'you're'
ya blew it

This entire shitshow of an arc will be worth it just for that.

GRIM REMINDER SOON

>end the fighting
Eren's gonna eat all of them to either end the world or induce time/memory/path shenanigans

But why is Zeke helping Eren? He has no reason to.

>Falco, what the fuck have you done.

Yea I'm not really seeing how they'd ever agree to give the founding titan and an army of colossal titans to Marley after all the shit they pulled. They'd also have to be incredibly stupid to buy the "Well we attacked them and the only reason they haven't retaliated with a world ending army is mere chance"

It's kind of funny how LAMEfags have been crying over BRA being mass murderers for all these years, but can't wait for them to become just like them. Kek

Stop calling Historia a shit.

I think 100 is definitely going to be a worthwhile climax for sure. We're almost there Sup Forums, almost there.

>Karl Marx is the final boss of SNK

Zeke never wanted to help Marley though, they may have made a deal. Plus Manlet is already there, he pissed his pants

LAMEfags are hypocrites, news at 11.

This
But it is Willy, who will do the reminder and then Eren will get all the blame, uniting the world together against Paradis.

A surprise invasion wiping out 1/3 of a population who didn't even know of your existence =/= attacking an enemy who plans to wipe you out.

They are both still mass murderers

But if they side with Marley and Marley gets the founding titan they'll just trample everybody else. Whereas if they let Paradis keep it they might not get trampled. Why don't they just send an envoy first, see what they want, and then make a decision based on that? Why blindly side with the group that have been warmongers and not give the guys who have remained peaceful a chance?

He literally admitted to lying about the history of Marley so why would they believe his word that Paradis wants to kill everybody without listening to them first?

>Self defense is murder
>Marley dindu nuthin, just tryin to turn they life around

BRA attacked back then for the same reason Eren wants to attack. It turns them both to mass murderers.

Infiltration successful!

BRA attacked back then because Marley wanted oil and the founding titan. The saving the world from devils was just propaganda used to brainwash the retarded child warriors.

I can't believe Pieck was fucking impaled.

And BRA didn't know that. Back then they believed to attack for the same reason as Eren right now.

So this is what Freida said to Grisha that made him massacre her family?

Probably.
If it was all a plan by WHT and FT then Grisha lost everything for no reason at all.

Where is the SMUGEDITOR.png now, eh?

it may be giving you a hard time about it but I don't think she really wants to go unnoticed and then maybe it'll take a shower and go tear that is so sweet of you to think of me as a friend on Facebook that I have to pay for all your bitcoins the top of that you still love my new apartment and not the one that I got to work at least we're going to be in the office tomorrow morning and then maybe it'll give you the money for the car to get some income that'll change my mind about me being annoying like the stereotypical weed high where you are going to be in the same level intellectually and in the meantime you know if I have any questions I can answer any questions you may have

>Eren making a vague threat to Reiner that he will Transform and kill not only him and Falco, but the "People sticking their heads out their windows, right above us"

fuck yeah I've called him threatening/bluffing an act of violence to get his way for months now and that is exactly what he did. feelsgood that at least one of my absurd theories came true

I wonder if Grisha's parents are watching.

Your reminder that the GRIM REMINDER will fucking happen. Eren literally threatened Reiner that he will use his powers to kill the people above them and start a chaotic shitshow. Although Eren isn't a ragetard, he still wants to fuck the Marleyans up for their jewish trickery while saving his people - even if he has to kill the brainwashed Eldians on Marley.

If I learned anything from reading this chapter it's that the Marley people shot themselves in the foot but want to blame the gun. King Fritz went to the island to isolate the threat and so long as they were left alone, the world would be fine. But Marley decided to send assholes over there to fuck things up because they want all of the power to control the world and then are now wondering why paradise island is fighting back. Jesus christ. Should have left them alone you fuckers.

>But Marley decided to send assholes over there to fuck things up
Grisha and the Owl would've ruined things anyway.

They didn't know the truth. Only Tybur knew.
Marley thought the king was a threat when in reality he was a king of pussies.

>And BRA didn't know that.
Are you retarded and speedread the entire series so far? They lived three years inside the walls and had more than enough time to realize the propaganda they were fed to were all lies. They knew the Walldians were innocent but if they didn't complete their mission or at least tried to, they would be killed along with their families. Were you stupid enough to miss Reiner's PTSD and Annie's reluctance to kill Armong?

Can't wait to see Hanji

Oh that's right, DURRR, I'm the retarded one. That's literally what this chapter was about, is exposing the truth for the first time. No wonder Marley made some poor choices. Thank you.

Possibly that too in that hypothetical scenario

Were you not paying attention? The Tyburs were the Jew-Eldians controlling them and their military.

Who?

A flashback or metaphor.

T-Rex and blue whale titans when?

>T-Rex and blue whale titans when?
After the deer titan.

Alright who is /ourside/ and who are the (((badguys)))? i am confused here.

Did Reiner become retarded? Eren still has to regenerate his leg.

Dude has PTSD and depression. Give him a break.

Isayama is the (((badguy))) and anons are on /ourside/.

he couldn't accept the king wanted the marleyans to kill them if they wanted

That's only if he recently transformed into a Titan.

he's had 4 years to master his shifter powers, he can probably do it in like 2 seconds

eren probably can/would be able to just transform into a full Titan with all appendiges easily, hence why he showed Reiner he was ready to do it via hand wound

i miss jean-bo

Manlet's freak lover