The Spring of 2019 will be the fall of the English Empire

Hello Anons.

Please screencap this because the Bongs, Hajies and Shills will try to bring it down.

I work for the real United States Alliance Intelligence Service and I have news for all of you. You all keep hearing news that ISIS is 95% dead and 99% contained, and this is true in the Middle Eastern Theater, but this is only true because this is part of their plan.

Beginning 4th of July, 2018 the United Kingdom will unleash Operation Anonymous, an operation to arrest and prosecute, as Terrorists, everyone who has participated in "Hate-talk" since the beginning of the year. This is not going to be an operation to arrest the worst offerder, this will be an operation to arrest ALL law breakers. Once imprissoned in Military Camps there will be no releases, on paper there will be hearing dates and potential release dates, but these will never happen because these individuals will never be deemed "rehabilitated".

How does this tie into ISIS? Operation Anonymous will run from 4th July, 2018 until 23rd December, 2018, at which point the Government will announce that the operation is scaling down for the Holidays. Scaling down for "the Holidays" will be used as an excuse for the now 10+% of the non-imprisoned population Muslims to protest saying that it is not right for public safety to be jeapordized in the name of a heathen God. These protests will not be normal, with 10+% of the population these will continue to scale up and in the Spring every ISIS cell in the UK will converge and walk into the government halls, they will declare Jihad and Theocratic rule and it will happen in a very peaceful manner.

On April 4th, 2019 the UK will become the newest Caliphate in the world. I'm not posting this to insult anyone or to fear monger, but if you live in the UK I strongly suggest leaving. Screencap this and post it on the 5th of April, 2019.

Attached: muslimsholdingsigns1.jpg (964x643, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6vYbZSUL5U
youtube.com/watch?v=F8_ZIw2Me1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

consider it done

A long larp?
Too long for me faggot.

Attached: 1512729848033.jpg (800x800, 86K)

even if this is a larp, it will eventually happen, actually it almost happened.

i cant find the video, i guess it's taken down. but tommy exposed one of our former army's muslim generals(lol) that tried to get into the
conservative party and was backed by qatar to actually try and take place as our prime minister, replacing david cameron. it was very close.
even the muslim general said, he'd be happy to rise up with the muslims and take over during his pre army days. we're so fucked.

honestly we wont even do anything, that's how pathetic we are. its almost like we're too tired or scared.

*tommy robinson

yeah i would imagine that just a few hundred jihadis with rifles could seize power in the UK - they have neither the arms nor the will to fight

who will guard the camps?

British judicial system is completely infiltrated by islamists who hide in plain sight.

UK is finished in the next few years.

OP post sounds like bullshit though. Police don't have the man power to do this, we are already letting people out of prisons in order to make room for new offenders.

UK is on the verge of a political and judicial melt down.

Attached: 4A4D196400000578-5514833-image-a-20_1521364257709.jpg (962x641, 183K)

oi you have a license for that butterknife mate?

I don't think any of the people in pic related can read their signs. I think they're being exploited for political gain.

Yawn. I like that you included dates, makes it seem legit!

Where are they going to get all the Muslims from to make this Caliphate in the UK? Considering real life and Sup Forums memes are two totally different things.

Are the hate talk offenders whites who point out mudskin rape gangs or the returning ISIS muslims praying for holy war???

That one guy lost his daughter because he took her to these anti-west events and she went to Syria to be a jihadi and got killed by barrel bombs.

They are sad worthless losers who will eventually kill someone and the UK does fuck all about it, but they'll stop Lauren .

And why such a convuluted plan of action?

This is true, and it's all acording to plan. Think Agenda 21's long-term plan. They need civil unrest to justify the roll out of the final stages of their plan.

We've already witnessed the introduction of Blasphemy laws in the UK with the detention of people speaking out against Islam.

UK will become a mudshit country very soon.

Attached: 4A4D19DD00000578-5514833-image-m-6_1521362646671.jpg (962x1491, 463K)

I want trump to invade the UK and rout the foreigners/install a new government. All traitors in the British government need to be tried for treason, and dealt with harshly. If this happens do not think America will not react harshly. Americans are already pissed about Britain. You guys should be forming militias in secret. You literally need to overthrow your government at this point.

So when they install this new Caliphate and impose the Jizya tax on the 60 million British Subjects who aren't Muslim, what do you suppose would happen? Especially considering neither the armed forces nor the police have anywhere near enough manpower to stop that many people?

Thousands of white virgins deflowered by paki orcs on the daily
youtu.be/w6vYbZSUL5U

Attached: _20180318_113753.jpg (634x389, 45K)

The US will take the British slag refugees

so the government of the UK is preparing the implementation of sharia law ?

All of this assumes absolutely no push back from citizenry. Your cops are faggots, just make sure you all get your chefs permits so you can have a knife and bingo. Britiannia is saved, huzzah.

They say it's cowardly to leave and not fight to defend your nation from invaders, but this country hasn't done anything for me but house me.

I want to head out of here, but I'm concerned for my parents and my grandfather. I don't want to leave them here.

But wear is proofz?

Attached: ginger-jihadis.jpg (650x700, 162K)

Attached: butterknife.jpg (439x960, 71K)

Abandon them. If you die trying to protect them, they would have lived in vain.

All non believers must be removed
Only those who serve Allah and is truly muslim will be allowed in the EU

Whites you are the servants of us Arabs

Attached: quran.jpg (758x418, 84K)

I feel bad for the anglos. Why do you even let this happen to you?

Attached: 1519882333821.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Why ? Why did any of this happened ? how did you let it go this far ?

But wait Muslims are nice muhammad.

Attached: 1519552630248.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

>Digits approve.

Attached: 1504762331801.jpg (598x600, 148K)

Please I want to be on the screenscap.

>be me
>be Westerner
>dismiss religion because I don't fully comprehend it
>accept millions of migrants because of my new quasi-religion humanism
>they bring their religion with them which they are to stupid to question
>their religion takes over and ruins my civilisation
>I am too frightened to fight back as my negative belief system preaches no higher values than mere survival
It's a true confederacy of dunces.

Attached: 1521101813201.png (1066x600, 217K)

People shit on my country but the UK is far more fucked.

Attached: cosmipepe.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

here ya go user
youtube.com/watch?v=F8_ZIw2Me1U