imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 17
>Reports:TFSA in control of Afrin
>Russian MoD
US training militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes. Saboteur groups were deployed in March to the southern de-escalation zone
Strike groups have been formed in the E Mediterranean Sea, Persian Gulf and Red Sea. Another false flag chemical attack is being prepared in the province of Idlib
>E Ghouta:45000+ civis leave militant-controlled area. 24h ceasefire in Harasta. Residents:‘They used us as human shields’.Reports SAA liberated Kafr Batna&Saqba towns
>TFSA is establishing new obsv poin North of Aleppo
>N Hama:SAA readies to capture Tal Sakhir hill
>Yarmouk Camp:IS advances against SAA, now controls 50% of Al-Qadam district
>Saudi-led coalition foils amphibious attack by Houthis, intercepts missile in western Yemen
>Saudi-led Coalition, Houthis reportedly held indirect talks to end war
>hundreds of ex-ISIS fighters now serve with Turkey-led forces in Afrin
>Iraqi forces kill 80 IS fighters in Kirkuk in the last 20 days
>Turkish AF conducts several airstrikes on YPG positions in Iraq killing 10
>RU MoD:US is hampering arrival of humanitarian orgs&UN mission in Raqqa
>RU:UK,Slovakia,Sweden,Czech Rep among most probable sources of ‘Novichok’

Prev

Attached: 1521371158185.png (1002x770, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ra0ozaE-oy0
nedaa-sy.com/news/4910
youtu.be/FU8csnZxdPA
almasdarnews.com/article/literally-hundreds-of-ex-isis-fighters-now-serve-with-turkey-led-forces-in-afrin-picture-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=FmXF5IZAFJM
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-armys-tiger-forces-blast-through-militant-lines-to-capture-key-district-in-the-rebel-heartland-of-east-damascus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Sobchak
youtu.be/yog3lgCui7g
youtu.be/4k7o_pYLMlI
translate.google.ru/#ru/en/Перемен требуют наши сердца
youtube.com/watch?v=2ift8T7eVEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ahrar al Sham is not extremist

Attached: 1520505478509s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

ww3 time?

Attached: IMG_20180318_120753.jpg (1060x678, 130K)

>tfw from last breads
Is it because of muttposting hours or the possibility of WWIII nuke exchange and MAD?

Turks are animals disgusting Muslim vile beasts, you sandnigger Mongols don’t even belong in Anatolia/Europe. go live with your kind in the Arab world and have fun beheading each other and fucking donkeys, you Islamic fucks killed millions of Christian Greeks and Armenians and Assyrians for no reason other than being a different peaceful religion, get the fuck out of our lands, you fucks aren’t caucasian, Mongolian pieces of shit, look at your kind on the screen, where do you think Muslims learned to behead from? do you remember the Armenian genocide? killing innocent women and children slicing pregnant women’s belly open. leave us civilized people alone sand nigger monkeys

Attached: 1521051859484.jpg (924x960, 88K)

FIRST FOR

The regime will probably clear the pockets that don't have US bases; the country will be split, albeit unofficially, to Turkey's Idlib-Afrin-Euphrates-stan, Assad's territories, and SDF that will offer all of their territory for american bases out of fear of Turkish/SAA invasion.

Turkey's stans will be similar to Donetsk's republics in that they will be unofficially integrated into turkey, children there will be offered grants for stuying in turkish universities, although the people will probably not receive the citizenship en masse, they will still be migrating to turkey for work, and their economy will become compeletly integrated into the Turkish one

SDF will probably try to rebuild, with American-European gibbs and their joint attempts to foster investment under american guarantees they probably will, albeit slowly. Americans will use SDF as their new unsunkable carrer, and will never leave SDF

Assad's territories, as by far the most damaged with the biggest number of civilian+military deaths and half the population living in Jordan/Europe/etc will struggle the most. Americans will probably use some diplomacy to strongly advice not to invest there, for both the mutt citizens and for people of other countries (they already "asked" Modi to disincentivize indian businesses), although the main factor in lack of investment will be the same as before the war - there's nothing to invest into. They'll struggle and in 10 years will get a "reform change", but this time - from the inside. Probably in the form similar to Gorbachyov/Rouahnni/etc

Screen-cap this.

Attached: 1520280319122.png (1913x1048, 396K)

First for Kurdish removal

Attached: ok.jpg (319x319, 32K)

for the world peace

>they support gaysad

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 137K)

A bit of both i think

Why do Tsoi songs make you sad, Argie user?
youtu.be/Ra0ozaE-oy0

>he is a goatfucker

>last kurd in Afrin

Attached: dfg.png (600x519, 391K)

FUCKING THIS
/sg/ is being borderline retarded of late, with their support for the Turks.
>Kurdistan is good for America, therefore the Turks winning is good
The Turks and FSA are American allies too!The fall of Afrin is bad! It's bad for Assad, bad for Syria, bad for Russia, bad for everyone who isn't a Turkroach.

>He Used my name
Thanks Pingu

>hurr durr

Attached: 587771002.jpg (543x533, 28K)

>US realizes Erdogan's dick is longer than pkk
>They start making him comfy with NATO
>Switches sides
>Attacks Aleppo from Afrin
Putin btfo'd again

np, thanks for baking.

Attached: Pingu.webm (480x348, 578K)

Apologies mate but the pic was ruskie heli wouldnt match with the Afrin thing but I will use suggestion for Ghouta with green bus
Np

happening falls across the lands.
midnight hour is close at hand.
ruskies crawl in search of blood
to atomize your neighbourhood.

God, Syria, Bashar!

Attached: IMG_20180318_111709.jpg (4608x3456, 691K)

Attached: 1491073572763.png (1000x1000, 141K)

No YPG resistance in Afrin
>Kurds have vanished(were they ever actually there? Resistance was minimal)
>Huge supply of weapons and ammo left behind
>FSA now essentially can attack Aleppo city from two directions and now resupplied by US munitions and Turkish proxy support.

G-guys?
I really don't like this, even more so with the US preparing a 300+ missile strike on Syria.
This doesn't feel right lads. I'm expecting a false flag chemical attack to give (((them))) casus belli.

Attached: 1520095192883.png (1023x682, 851K)

ITS HAPPENING

### NATO orders Syrian regime and militias to leave Al-Mayadeen east of Deir al-Zour

nedaa-sy.com/news/4910

In the next 1 hours:

-They refuse
-US bombs SAA
-Russia sinks US ships
-Human extinction

Goodbye /sg/, thanks for the memories, I'm grabbing my laptop and driving to Mexico as fast as possible.

Attached: had.png (496x369, 160K)

>attack Alleppo
they can try

Fuck yeah death to those kurd cocksuckers

>not voting for Sobchak
you what

الله اكبر
Would (You) vote for her? Why?

retard

>t*Rks are better than Kur-

Attached: emmapunch.jpg (1361x1020, 124K)

german BER Airport is in construction since 2006
Syrian WAR is in destruction Mode since 2011

astimated opening of the BER Airport 2020
astimated end of WAR 2019

tfw you need more time to build an airport then one of the longest wars in recent historys.

maybe trump was really playing 4D chess after all arming terrorist through kurds

really good singer desu, the way he sing if pretty sad, i mean his voice
sadly he left this earth too soon

drive to canada m8, we're just as insignificant but way safer.

I told my uncles to vote for Sobchak. She will fix the country

this wont lead to ww3 but the gas attack will.

Did you read lyrics? They're pretty neat.
youtu.be/FU8csnZxdPA

np also take over the bakery if you dont mind, im out for a bit.

>My shitty PS recolour is an OP pic now
An insurmountable feel!

Attached: 145556638192.jpg (2335x2507, 685K)

I'd prefer that but I won't make it to Canada, since I live in CA

>

>Literally hundreds of ex-ISIS fighters now serve with Turkey-led forces in Afrin – Picture evidence

It has become apparent that literally hundreds of rebel fighters that serve among the ranks of Turkish-backed forces in Afrin (namely, the Free Syrian Army) are ex-Islamic State militants.

According to sources, the gradual rollback of ISIS across northern and eastern Syria between mid-2016 to the end of 2017 prompted hundreds of Islamic State terrorists to flee to Turkey via surrendering to Turkish-backed proxy militias in Aleppo province.

Under the control of Turkish military authorities, the jihadist fighters were re-flagged and installed into the ranks of pro-Ankara rebel groups such as the Free Syrian Army and Faylaq al-Sham.

Now in the service of the Turkish Armed Forces, these ‘ex’-ISIS militants are currently battling US-backed Syrian Kurdish fighters in the Afrin region of Aleppo province.

almasdarnews.com/article/literally-hundreds-of-ex-isis-fighters-now-serve-with-turkey-led-forces-in-afrin-picture-evidence/

Attached: 4-17.jpg (474x295, 25K)

Saqba friend request accepted, kafr batna pending

I don't know, my dude.
I think we are irreversibly fucked since 1917 and it'll only get worse.

>Turkey and US are allies
Only on paper.

i hope there's no strike, and while i like btfo kurds, i dont like that FSA faggots just took the city bloodlessly.
feelsbadman

Attached: 1521355813435.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

>underrated

lots of fresh water lakes w/ fish, lots of wildlife to hunt, not many people

I'm heading your way soon, inshallah

Here she breaks down when the other candidates bully her.
I agree that they were very rude, but it didn't take much for her.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FmXF5IZAFJM

Don’t insult dogs like that

okay. Will do.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (662x1024, 373K)

ENOUGH ABOUT THE AFRINS
>Breaking: Syrian Army’s Tiger Forces blast through militant lines to capture key district in the rebel heartland of east Damascus

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:43 P.M.) – Assault units of the Syrian Army’s elite Tiger Forces Division have blasted through militant lines to seize their first suburb in the urban heartland of rebel-controlled territory in Damascus’ East Ghouta region – the district of Saqba.

The operation to capture Saqba was kicked-off on Saturday and saw elite Syrian troops take control of the district street by street, building by building in an unrelenting push. As with previous days, a brief pause in operations took place to allow for the flight of civilians towards government-held areas.

Finally, military-affiliated sources report that half of the co-joining district of Kafr Batna is now under Syrian Army control; the main storming forces trying to take it belong to the Republican Guard.

The fall of Saqba to the Syrian Army now puts government forces in a position to assault the rebel-controlled districts of Zamalka and Arbeen from the eastern direction – an advance axis that militant groups most likely never expected the residential areas to be attacked from.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-armys-tiger-forces-blast-through-militant-lines-to-capture-key-district-in-the-rebel-heartland-of-east-damascus/

Wat's with the years?

>two pictures of similar looking guys
>sources say
>almasdar
>gypsy flag
sure, isis is now working for turkey, 100%
the same here. Never going to be fixed

just the lyrics from Cпoкoйнaя нoчь, im listening to this peremyen, also, how do you know when e its e or ye?

Years of birth.

You are starting to sound like those delusional pizzagate retards over at /ptg/ with this post.

>azerbaijan
FAKE COUNTRY

Attached: tamkorooz.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

t, Mohammed Abu al Amsterdami

>She is about to cry
>She is running for president
HAHAHAHA

I wouldn't be so confident about the SDF's long-term future. American support was never going to extend far beyond the fight against ISIS. The Americans won't do shit if Turkey, Russia and Assad decide to carve up the SDF's remaining territories.

>alm*sdar
you never learn, faggot
also the guys in that pictures are not the same, it's just SAAPKK not taking this clear picture on purpose for their shitty propaganda

Attached: notthesame.png (1280x720, 891K)

What I meant was what is the confirmed number of tanks lost in olive branch.
There was only one YPG video that seemed conclusive.

>United States
who?

Oi
I Heard there was an vbied attack in e.ghouta? With around 300death tigers was it real or just larping?

100000 DED ASSAD SOLDIERS
PANIC

>Anatoly Aleksandrovich Sobchak was a Russian politician, a co-author of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the first democratically elected mayor of Saint Petersburg, and a mentor and teacher of both Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev.

>On February 17, 2000, Putin met with Sobchak and urged him to travel to Kaliningrad to support his election campaign.[7] Sobchak traveled there, accompanied by two assistants who also served as his bodyguards. On 20 February 2000, Sobchak died suddenly in the town of Svetlogorsk of the Kaliningrad Oblast. The initial suspected cause of death was a heart attack, but the findings of two medical experts were contradictory.[8][9] A criminal investigation of Sobchak's death as a possible "premeditated murder with aggravating circumstances" was opened only on 6 May 2000, more than two months later. After three months, the investigation was closed without a finding.[7][10] The Democratic Union party led by Valeria Novodvorskaya made an official statement that not only Sobchak, but also two of his aides had heart attacks simultaneously

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Sobchak

This is the year of birth of the candidate.
Mandatory information - place of residence, year of birth, party, if the candidate is nominated by some party.

Putin added only one proposal - "President of the Russian Federation."

The Tiger himself was driving it the madman

It's "peremen"
"Peremen trebuyut nashi serdtsa" — Our hearts demand changes
Also this is literally weed lmao song down here
youtu.be/yog3lgCui7g

Americans won't let them fail. Although they aren't very interested in their success either, their country, unlike ukraine, is literally in ruins, moreover the ruined part is mostly arabic, so naturally that's a problem

Mutts will have to help them rebuild it, and although they'll do it in such a manner so that to spend as little political or economic capital (their goal is just to stay there, hence they need to prevent any problems with arabs, but nothing more) it will still boost their economy because the start (ruins) is so low

>fake tears
>Male biological instinct is to protect women.
>Get cuck and feminist vote
Typical woman using an old trick to gain support or sympathy.

1500 kurds meatgrinded
500 turkroaches and dschihadis meatgrinded

best deal for Assad !

Wasn't it the SDF that was openly releasing daesh prisoners and allowing them to join their ranks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Sobchak
>He reads Wikipedia's articles on history or politics

ARe you retarded? I bet you get your news on CNN too!

Again?

Syria has reclaimed 70% of it's country with Putin's help in 2 years. How is that a btfo?

And ofcourse an american replies to that LMAO

Hey bro, Obama sucks the blood of virgins like yourself to have eternal life. I heard it on based Alex Jones channel L M A O

>It's "peremen"
ah but e sometimes its pronounced ye right?
like when o sometimes its pronounced a

Fuck I love Tsoi too dude
youtu.be/4k7o_pYLMlI

he sold?

Attached: hesold.jpg (900x599, 275K)

wasnt he a mutt?

Why didn't they stop the roach sultan? How long will they let him bully countries?

Attached: pol489532392347m.jpg (879x1024, 82K)

Yeah
translate.google.ru/#ru/en/Перемен требуют наши сердца
Click the vocalizing button to hear

Hapa
Korean/Russian I think

propoganda tiem bois

Attached: DYkPx0PXkAEAaxz.jpg (2048x2048, 773K)

This general should move to plebbit already

We know youre all r/scw subscribers

Go there

Don't forget:

Thousands of well equiped rebels trained by Turkey and well experienced

How about some real shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ift8T7eVEo

>t. 32nd province of Iran

Attached: jh.jpg (683x1024, 59K)

Things like these would never be registered by some people. Like everyone from Bosnia, they fetishize the supposed efficiency of your country to such a point that they would sacrifice their parents and children for obtaining your citizenship.

How the fuck have the FSA and Daesh enclaves in Damascus surivived for so long?

It's like their version of DeZ

I'm not sure if our Argentinian friend is ready for this.

Assad was generally losing the war until like 2015.

i dont understand anything tsoi says but i still very much like his songs

Afrin: Zero or minimal fighting with no defensive positions.
Raqqa: Heavy fighting despite over 7000 ISIS fighters being evacuated and protected by the US as they moved elsewhere.

What is the statue they destroyed in afrin city

When is Israel getting the boot?

Tsoi or Letov?

They didn't attack SAA and in return they were not attacked by SAA. Also there were talks about green buses for some time.

Erdogan is too based to be stopped.

Oh wait, I didn't see you said Tsoi.
Yeah, his music is great.