Excluding the actual religious side of things why wouldn't western men want sharia/the type of culture muslims have?

Excluding the actual religious side of things why wouldn't western men want sharia/the type of culture muslims have?

It seems to keep their women well in line and women for the most part seem to be the ones actually fucking things up in western country's.

Attached: hirabheaven.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you fucking retarded, do you know how the world works genius? Anyone promising you power wants power for themselves. It's the same with communism, these only benefit the people at the top.

You ever wonder why muslims are crazy as fuck and rape all the time? Because the old guys take all the women, duh.

Fuck off kid.

>Strong dominate the weak
Seems like a good system you fucking cuckold

Women are obsolete

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>Excluding the actual religious side of things
Never. Fuck off with your taqiyya.

They are smart. It's a good system. I respect Muslims but I don't always like them.

Lol that isn't how it works, more like rich dude inbreeds until the whole country is full of sub-80 iq mongs such as yourself.

Its just an example bro I'm not a fucking muslim it just seems like they put the men above women in their culture which is exactly what we fucking need in western society

So its exactly what I said

Because taking away their right to vote should suffice.

Why can't you follow ideas to their logical conclusion, why do I have to connect the dots and explain things to you? Perhaps because you are a retarded kid that needs islam to get laid.

Lmao please blow your head off and let me watch.

Listen leaf whats your fucking malfunction?

Talk to the folks that lived under ISIS. They should make you exhume the mass graves of headless folk.

Attached: th.jpg (257x209, 17K)

Because you talk like a dumbass retard. Muslims are inbred retarded cave people. Their system isn't designed for the well being of the populace, only for the elites, you are asking for a system worse than the one we have. But since you are dumb, you can't see it.

whose this titty monster

Day of the rake soon

Attached: 1521130096490.png (697x597, 668K)

you are comparing to fucking extremes. what we have now and what they have/had is no better. both led by morally corrupt, self righteous, self sanctified, twisted cunts that only look to gain power so as to abuse it for their own pleasure.

thats why sharia is bullshit, thats why we go with option C.

its in the image name

Yeah? Mind telling me why do you then sperg out when Israel rightfully owns you and commands you? Seems like a good system you fucking cuckold.

>Czech Republic
Literally who?

Racemixing is considered 100% halal in islam as long as both parties are muslim
Nationalism is considered 100% haram in islam, the only recognized political entity is the ummah (muslim community)

Draw your conclusions mudlovers

Because it is the antithesis of western culture, doofus. And it is openly anti-European.
Islam is totalitarian while western culture has always been centered about independence and liberties.

You really should keep your opinions to yourself if you don't know what the subject of interest even is.

>western culture
Which is what retard letting our women run wild and ruin LITERALLY EVERYTHING about our countrys

>You ever wonder why muslims are crazy as fuck and rape all the time? Because the old guys take all the women
This is correct. The top sheikhs own harems of women while the illiterate and unemployable masses freak out the moment they are in the presence of a "free" female. They cant control themselves - they're like demented animals.

Light sharia is the answer, Period

>"X is at fault for everything!"
>*ignores the rest of the alphabet*
Modern women are but a symptom of the societal downfall, most men are no better. You seem to be one of them.

> "It's women's fault that men can't keep them in line."
Whew lad.

> Light sharia
That's a bit like "light AIDS" or "light murder".

>Literally who?
A place without dindus and with culture, you little circumcised consumerist slave.

>western men want sharia/the type of culture muslims have?

I believe in freedom and choice. I'm also not a robot and have no problem with dating.

>Excluding the actual religious side
But you can't

Polygamy with 1M and 4F reduces the genetic diversity of the following generation by 75%. All the offspring are half-siblings to each other.
Islam also promotes cousin marriage.
Inbreeding at the cousin level reduces the IQ of the offspring by 8 points.

>Why don't whites adopt Sharia and further increase the IQ gap between whites and Ashkenazim?

kys, OP.

are you a light black, aka tanned, frech?

The only country where video games without niggers come from.

>aside from the religious side of things why don't you like this religion?

Holy shit hahaha! Did you even think about this post before you made it?

>It seems to keep their women well in line and women for the most part seem to be the ones actually fucking things up in western country's

Yeah, i'm sure that is why all the middle eastern countries aren't war-torn shitholes..oh wait they are.

Because it fucking sucks. We didn't spend hundreds of years rewriting law just so we could roll out the welcoming mat for some oppressive religion. There's a reason why our forefathers wanted to bring in secularism instead of another religious monarchy.

This.

Also I couldn’t think of a more wretched existence than being a goat in the Middle East

Keep dreaming, kid. Never in this country. God made the USA to kill weaklings like you. You better prepare for the wings of liberty to mow you down like a gatling gun to the music of Rick Derringer's "Real American" played at half speed.

Because sharia is based on a theological construct of Muhammad's teaching, from those who did not clearly understand what he spoke of or why he spoke as he did.
Because it considers Muslims to be above all, that everyone else is subhuman, because it is always prone to extreme levels of corruption and tyranny - as a dictatorship generally speaking is the only way to make it work. Also Muslim dress looks retarded and one does not think of nobility but barbarians when seeing others dressed as such.
It is precisely what the right is fighting against - limiting free speech making most speech against the law, confiscating guns, and having the most barbaric of ways to kill transgressors, such as stoning and throwing off buildings. That's what monkeys do lol

Any law based on religious texts which can be interpretated differently with whoever reads it is retarded at best.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: baza.png (1600x900, 1.57M)

but life is a lot more comfortable if your wife also earns money.

Just try not to wet yourself when the enemy fires back you pathetic Mutt

Only Amermutts are this afraid to die ROFL
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

Attached: 1515699467940.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

Attached: Kek+that+was+hilarious+_90dbfc0365f54b11537b1097b4265214.jpg (500x500, 40K)

ITT idiots who do not even know what sharia is aside of some memes
Sharia is full complex of laws - civil and criminal, deriving a lot from Roman law. It has had strong influence on European law as well. Most of it is pretty boring stuff.
Now, it contains juicy bits as well - specifically some parts about family and religion, but these by no way define sharia.

rust is the best game on the internet senpai