In the Putin era, I feel like a player in EU4. Illegally separated in 1991 provinces return to the Empire...

In the Putin era, I feel like a player in EU4. Illegally separated in 1991 provinces return to the Empire. Glory to Russia!

Attached: 3.png (2384x984, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimosodat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

voted

Attached: 15213691029232.jpg (3264x2448, 2.25M)

fuck you
>illegally separated provinces
eat shit and die mongol mutt. Please come, I haven't had my ear collection grow in a while

loser

retarded russian out from his cage again, keep shilling for Putin

elaborate

Why are you hiding your flag, hohol?

Sure Belarus is a satellite state but it's not Russia, idiot

ha ha ha. missed the target by thousands

>4
cute handwriting, how is pootin spelled in rushian?

dumb chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

Ukraine belongs to Russia

Calm down hohol

hohol pls stop

USA belongs to kikes

Attached: kike.png (1160x582, 1.46M)

I see the factory stepped in! good boys, there's kopeika for ya'll

>rather than improve our economy we should annex some shitholes

Armenia is Russian clay?

>Rightfully Russian clay. WE WILL ANNEX YOU

you don't even know where "I" am.
sub 85 apparently

Russia belongs to FInland

Attached: izonso.jpg (735x959, 123K)

No more wars over European borders. It only leads to dead Europeans

>buttblasted khohols

Yeah it's a union but not officially Russian territory, goddamn gopnik doesn't even know his own backyard

ye gods, the factory is brimming today. calm down or you'll blow your local NPP

Uncle Volodya's got my family 4 today in the name of kek. Hohols and bastards all over the word, get ready to dye.

Attached: 1184_5493fdcc23cf4.jpg (600x407, 78K)

well then, good luck trying to convince mongoloids over here of that obvious truth

when your nation is so fucked by the Georgian bandit that even today, 65 years later you still want him to cum inside you

Your republican tradition is extremely low! Are you sure you want to reelect Vladimir Vladimirivich Putin? y/n

Attached: uhh.png (304x192, 80K)

> economy

Attached: 500px-Putin_uspex.jpg (500x369, 83K)

I said dye. No chance.

dye? wool or linen? and what colour?

Gib Back Königsberg pls

Attached: 1519429247722.jpg (700x616, 173K)

Yeah wtf op? Why would a russian even want a landlocked enclave thats an ethno state for jew teir sub humans?

pls doesn't work. start your engines Panzer Divisionen!

Any. I don't give a shit.

maybe better split poland again?

Stalin's sex slave... sorry that you had to be born that way.

No freeloaders, no shit.

Ah! Zhirik, is that you? you forgot to take your pills today!

No, we are selling them to Erdogan for some dank cash.

bad decision, but that's the reality... sigh...

>I feel like a player in EU4.
Then look closely at your overextension and aggressive expansion.

What I don't understand:

After communism Russia could become rich, successful and remain superpower status.

Why did you choose to become poor, a dictatorship and irrelevant?
Makes no sense to me.

also, he forgot all about the far east... it's too far to scroll and he lost it to chinks
but he at least 'conquered' Crimea and Donbass and Abkhazia and South Osetia, so it's all ok

It's our core provinces, no overextension for them, stupid pork

alkohol and mongol iga induced sub 85 IQ

Russia's rightful borders.

Attached: Russia_1914.jpg (832x880, 315K)

you stupid ruskies, you had a friend in Ukraine, but you fucked it up completely with Crimea. for a short term operational gain you gave up on geostrategic ally
sub 85

now go fap yourself as a reward :)

>he lost it to chinks
That's bullshit though.

you've been there? seen it?

Fuck you shill. Stop paying billions of dollars to Kadyrov and central-asian savages then we'll talk about Russian imperial status.

>meme flag

Probably a Eurofag. America has no economic or military interests in Europe. We should let Russia let sort you faggots out.

Russia can't sort out anything.

Russia annexed Armenia?

>illegally separated

Fuck of commie scum.

this!

You lose cores, when you release a nation.
>you stupid ruskies, you had a friend in Ukraine
Wrong, you don't know the situation. Ukraine wasn't a friend of Russia even before this whole Crimea/Donbass conflict.

well... actually it's you who's memeflag, sorry to break that to ya

armenia our vassal state

well it was more inclined to be at least civil. now Ukraine will never join with Russia on anything.

They should definitely sort you out, Mongoloid. I'm tired of you eurofaggots barking at based Russia from behind Uncle Sam's boots. Learn to live in peace with your Russian neighbors or stop existing. Nobody will miss you.

show your flag

They definitely sorted you out in the 1930th and 1940th, when you invaded during the Great Patriotic War.

Okay

Russia has a smaller economy than the BeNeLux and less military spending than France.
Nobody in Western Europe is even remotely scared of Russia, sorry.

They also had their fascist military incursions in the 1920th.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimosodat

Shouldn't you be buying McD's from Mr. Goldberg you disgusting mutt?

Attached: tjret.png (1200x1200, 66K)

Fucking chukhonets faggot.

Russia provides them with protection from Azerbaijan and Turkey.
And in return Armenia sends their finest prostitutes to St. Petersburg.
It's a mutual beneficiary relationship.

Russia is full of scam like OP. I don't want to live in Russia. Please help me.

>friend in Ukraine
>20+ years of ukrainisation and anti-russian propaganda
>trials to destroy russian language in ukraine, despite the fact that he is native to the majority of the population
>ukrainian military help to chechen separatists and georgia in 08/08/08 war
>friend in Ukraine

Triggered as fuck lol.

Nice proxy, Hillary.

Can we get the Teutonic Knights back in Prussia plz?

>now Ukraine will never join with Russia on anything
The possibility of Ukraine joining/aligning with Russia even before Maidan was very slim. Even so called puppet Yanukovich chose the path of EU integration. But then because of Russian pressure, he wanted to change the terms of EU association and instantly Maidan happened. That's when those chances went completely to zero. Russians realized it, so they moved to salvage what they could.

pic related
you know who said similar things? you would never guess
after 2014 yes, before that... dunno. if all would have been that rosy as you describe, you would not be having separ idiots running alongside russians in Donbass

Attached: fu flag.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

You sound like a worthless whiny faggot. It's not USSR, borders are not closed. What's stopping you from leaving?

>territory that has never seen independence until 1991
>a country
Lol

Applies to a lot of countries, unfortunately. Latvia, Lithuania, eSStonia, Finland, Poland...

why would you want to be part of the west you know Sweden is your future right?

Yes, it is

Attached: dK4MyeRgofU[1].jpg (2048x1536, 824K)

Belarus will be never belong to the ruskies
Belarus is pure Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian domain and it will be forever former state of Great Empire of Rzeczpospolita

memeflag, reveal your true colours
lulz
Please, do come and try to take those countries back. our soil is bit depleted - clay needs some fertilizer

Why the fuck are we dumping all administrative points into coring conquered provinces? Our administrative efficiency is in 1600s and we haven't embraced the recent institutions yet

>font not legit
>color of passport not legit

lol

Ah, a Finn. I should've known. At least Russia still has Karelia.

Byelorussia is a meme country without own language, culture and identity. This shit never existed until 1991.

>after 2014 yes, before that... dunno.
What exactly you don't know? As I said already, even Yanukovich chose EU, not Russia/EAU. The moment there was even a hint that he would diverge from this pass - protests happened. Yes, there are Donbass and Crimea, which are opposed to this. But they are not a majority of the country.

flattered, but still no. god it is the best entertainment, I swear!
how did you come to that conclusion btw?

Belaruthenians are sons of Brave Sarmatians which took Moskwa in 1610 but for real Belarusians culture doesnt exist because this is Polish culture with smallruthenian accent

All you pidorashkas can only whine. You don't do anything to actually change the country. And you can't emigrate, because you are so worthless and nobody wants you.

eu4 mechanics don't work today

it's not even HOI4
wish Paradox made a grand strategy that fits current geopolitics

Because nobody else is so butthurt about Russia.

they tried but it was too good for this earth

it's been existing since soviet times when they created meme republic with meme languages, belarus and ukraine specifically

Chechnya gets 600 million yearly

Kys, you polish scum. You are no better than russians with your imperialism. Belarusian culture is not poolish culture. They are not even c*tholics.

>Armenia is Russian clay?
The number of armenians living in Russia is roughly equal to the nomber of armenians living in the entirety of Armenia.