Are Yahweh and Jesus the same god?

Are Yahweh and Jesus the same god?

Attached: Christian general.jpg (867x1056, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblethingsinbibleways.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/sect-of-the-way-the-nazarenes-christians-names-given-to-the-early-church/
books.google.nl/books?id=pl8oDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT69&lpg=PT69&dq=Newton believed that Jesus dominates both the Old and the New Testament&source=bl&ots=U5dBLK3Veb&sig=FXY3JMSQ1Vi2Wwmrgt7KP1qEIpY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC99nD6PXZAhXCDcAKHUG-AvoQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God's personality happens to resemble that of the prophet, who is the only one capable of communicating with him and conveying his messages

What a coincidence!

I'm pretty sure "god" is just the English translation of the word "yahweh"

God, or at least the Abrahamic one, poses two personalities. God and Satan are one. God as is all his creations are inherently chaotic or neutral. Usually having both qualities. God is both. Jesus is good. Satan is evil. There's the real Gnostic trinity.

God, having all life, glory, goodness, blessedness, in and of himself, is alone in and unto himself all-sufficient, not standing in need of any creature which he hath made, nor deriving any glory from them, but only manifesting his own glory in, by, unto, and upon them; he is the alone fountain of all being, of whom, through whom, and to whom are all things, and he hath most sovereign dominion over all creatures, to do by them, for them, or upon them, whatsoever himself pleaseth; in his sight all things are open and manifest, his knowledge is infinite, infallible, and independent upon the creature, so as nothing is to him contingent or uncertain; he is most holy in all his counsels, in all his works, and in all his commands; to him is due from angels and men, whatsoever worship, service, or obedience, as creatures they owe unto the Creator, and whatever he is further pleased to require of them.
( John 5:26; Psalms 148:13; Psalms 119:68; Job 22:2, 3; Romans 11:34-36; Daniel 4:25, 34, 35; Hebrews 4:13; Ezekiel 11:5; Acts 15:18; Psalms 145:17; Revelation 5:12-14 )

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
God of All Comfort
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

The name of your Semitic god is actually "YHWH"

Vowels were/are normally not written in Semitc languages

"yahweh" is formed by guessing the vowels

Deuteronomy is the Old Testament. Jesus wasn't born yet.

>all his ways are JUST
>JUST
What did they mean by this?!

Jeses is Yahweh in the flesh. The human body is a vessel for spirts.

You need to read John again, amigo

Also according to the trinity theory accepted by all major Christian schools, there is only one god who is Holy Father/Son/Spirit in all

So it's pretty stupid, as a follower of the semitic religion, to say sentences like "Jesus did not say that because it's in the Old Testament " bluh bluh bluh

>implying that these contradict one another
>implying that the enemies of God are not, by definition, unjust
>implying that fighting the unjust is somehow unjust
>implying that fighting evil is somehow evil
>implying

Attached: Vlad.jpg (600x637, 45K)

In this divine and infinite Being there are three subsistences, the Father, the Word or Son, and Holy Spirit,

of one substance, power, and eternity, each having the whole divine essence, yet the essence undivided:

the Father is of none, neither begotten nor proceeding;

the Son is eternally begotten of the Father; the Holy Spirit proceeding from the Father and the Son;

all infinite, without beginning, therefore but one God, who is not to be divided in nature and being, but distinguished by several peculiar relative properties and personal relations;

which doctrine of the Trinity is the foundation of all our communion with God, and comfortable dependence on him.

( 1 John 5:7; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Exodus 3:14; John 14:11; 1 Corinthians 8:6; John 1:14,18; John 15:26; Galatians 4:6 )

Chr*stianity and S*tanism are the false dilenma that evil uses to control you. Paganism is the true religion.

There is no such thing as the trinity jesus is the lord in the old testament , once human he got the human spirit

Stop reading gnostic shit

Judas to Betray Jesus
3 Then Satan entered into Judas called Iscariot, who was of the number of the twelve. 4 He went away and conferred with the chief priests and officers how he might betray him to them. 5 And they were glad, and agreed to give him money. 6 So he consented and sought an opportunity to betray him to them in the absence of a crowd.

Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus
47 While he was still speaking, there came a crowd, and the man called Judas, one of the twelve, was leading them. He drew near to Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus said to him, “Judas, would you betray the Son of Man with a kiss?” 49 And when those who were around him saw what would follow, they said, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?” 50 And one of them struck the servant[h] of the high priest and cut off his right ear. 51 But Jesus said, “No more of this!” And he touched his ear and healed him. 52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests and officers of the temple and elders, who had come out against him, “Have you come out as against a robber, with swords and clubs? 53 When I was with you day after day in the temple, you did not lay hands on me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.”

the old testement god and the new testement god are totally different gods, yes.

But it doesn't really matter because god implies a singular or oneness, so you could say they are the same god. But technically no, they are different.

Jesus is God made flesh, his son. God is God and the Holy Trinity is a different concept. Jesus himself asked the help of God because he couldn't cope with his human feelings. If you don't understand other people's religions shut your mouth about it. You have all the right to reject it or to preserve your own but you're out of your element, Chong Yee.

Forgive this man for his blasphemy, he knows not the error of his ways.

Peter Denies Jesus
54 Then they seized him and led him away, bringing him into the high priest's house, and Peter was following at a distance. 55 And when they had kindled a fire in the middle of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat down among them. 56 Then a servant girl, seeing him as he sat in the light and looking closely at him, said, “This man also was with him.” 57 But he denied it, saying, “Woman, I do not know him.” 58 And a little later someone else saw him and said, “You also are one of them.” But Peter said, “Man, I am not.” 59 And after an interval of about an hour still another insisted, saying, “Certainly this man also was with him, for he too is a Galilean.” 60 But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are talking about.” And immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. And Peter remembered the saying of the Lord, how he had said to him, “Before the rooster crows today, you will deny me three times.” 62 And he went out and wept bitterly.

You sound like you have little understanding of the Holy Spirit. It's the same thing as Kundalini energy. Everyone has it to varying degrees. Do the research.

John 14:9 English Standard Version (ESV)

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip?

>Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
>Whoever has seen me has seen the Father

How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

In this divine and infinite Being there are three subsistences, the Father, the Word or Son, and Holy Spirit, of one substance, power, and eternity, each having the whole divine essence, yet the essence undivided: the Father is of none, neither begotten nor proceeding; the Son is eternally begotten of the Father; the Holy Spirit proceeding from the Father and the Son; all infinite, without beginning, therefore but one God, who is not to be divided in nature and being, but distinguished by several peculiar relative properties and personal relations; which doctrine of the Trinity is the foundation of all our communion with God, and comfortable dependence on him.

I don't understand how god is supposed to be jesus either. The scriptures imply he is an angel, yet all the christians call him god. You are a catholic I assume.

if you desire peace, prepare for war

Attached: 1501198453926.png (900x710, 512K)

Do you know Old Testament copied many ancient Semitic scriptures, in particalur the Ugaritic ones?

That's why in Genesis and other chapters, the plural form of god "Elohim" is used; in Psalm "sons of God" is used (in Ugaritic tradition, a god had 70 sons); and that multiple lyrics of Psalm were copied from Semitic scriptures replacing "Baal" (semitic for lord) with YAWH?

In this divine and infinite Being there are three subsistences,

the Father,

the Word or Son,

and Holy Spirit,

of one substance, power, and eternity, each having the whole divine essence, yet the essence undivided:

The Old Testamet God reformed through Jesus. There was a process that happened during Jesus's time on earth where he changed. As a result of Jesus taking in all the responsibility for human sin, God said, it;s not your fault humans, it's mine as your architect. since then, he's been a more understanding ruler.

John 14:9 English Standard Version (ESV)

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip?

>Whoever has seen me has seen the Father

How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Ok ill accept that answer.

>Kundalini

Kundalini (Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी kuṇḍalinī, About this sound pronunciation (help·info), "coiled one"), in the concept of Dharma, refers to a form of primal energy (or shakti) said to be located at the base of the spine. Writer Joseph Campbell describes the concept of Kundalini as "the figure of a coiled female serpent—a serpent goddess not of "gross" but "subtle" substance—which is to be thought of as residing in a torpid, slumbering state in a subtle center, the first of the seven, near the base of the spine: the aim of the yoga then being to rouse this serpent, lift her head, and bring her up a subtle nerve or channel of the spine to the so-called "thousand-petaled lotus" (Sahasrara) at the crown of the head...She, rising from the lowest to the highest lotus center will pass through and wake the five between, and with each waking, the psychology and personality of the practitioner will be altogether and fundamentally transformed."[1]

A literal serpent its like you want to follow your father

Jesus Is God

The Bible teaches that Jesus is not merely someone who is a lot like God, or someone who has a very close walk with God. Rather, Jesus is the Most High God himself. Titus 2:13 says that as Christians we are “looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.” Upon seeing the resurrected Christ, Thomas cried out, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28). Likewise, the book of Hebrews gives us God the Father’s direct testimony about Christ: “But of the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever" and the gospel of John calls Jesus “the only begotten God” (John 1:18).

Things are simple
>old testament = jews
>new testament = christian

Disregard the old testament and your life will be better.

Attached: fa1476537710474.jpg (960x1280, 385K)

Another way the Bible teaches that Jesus is God is by showing that he has all of the attributes of God. He knows everything (Matthew 16:21; Luke 11:17; John 4:29), is everywhere (Matthew 18:20; 28:20; Acts 18:10), has all power (Matthew 8:26–27; 28:18; John 11:38–44; Luke 7:14–15; Revelation 1:8), depends on nothing outside of himself for life (John 1:4; 14:6; 8:58), rules over everything (Matthew 28:18; Revelation 1:5; 19:16;), never began to exist and never will cease to exist (John 1:1; 8:58), and is our Creator (Colossians 1:16). In other words, everything that God is, Jesus is. For Jesus is God.

Colossians 1:16

16 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Jesus is the conduit of god nowhere it states that jesus is the almighty god

Actual Jew here

My rabbi would laugh at your second picture, because like 10 of the 613 commandments are "do not idol worship" meaning don't give human looks to god

He laughs at Christians and thinks they are stupid because they believe the "god in human form" theory. He even likes Muslims for not having idols (even tho a fake prophet)

Attached: lol.png (800x600, 735K)

14 Then he came up and touched the bier, and the bearers stood still. And he said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.” 15 And the dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him to his mother.

Specifically, Jesus Is God the Son

In order to have a more complete grasp of Christ’s incarnation, it is necessary to have some sort of understanding of the Trinity. The doctrine of the Trinity states that God is one being, and this one God exists as three distinct Persons. This truth means, first of all, that we must distinguish each Person of the Trinity from the other two. The Father is not the Son or the Holy Spirit, the Son is not the Holy Spirit or the Father, and the Holy Spirit is not the Father or the Son. They are each a distinct center of consciousness, a distinct form of personal existence. Yet, they all share the exact same divine nature/essence. Thus, the three persons are one being. The divine being/essence is not something that is divided between the Persons with each Person receiving one-third. Rather, the divine being is fully and equally possessed by all three Persons such that all three Persons are each fully and equally God.

>He knows everything

lies

>But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

John 14:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No, God is God Jesus is Jesus there isn't 3 Gods
Iike the papist church insists on believing, there is only one God according to the bible and Jesus is his only begotten son

>don't give human looks to god
What does in his image and semblance mean?

John 6:44 English Standard Version (ESV)
44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

The trinity is a papist lie that didn't exist until the 4th century AD, why would Jesus allow non Trinitarian beliefs to exist? Wouldn't he say, hey stop I'm God? He never did, the trinity only got accepted by everyone because if you didn't believe it you got slaughtered by the Papists

Hebrews 1:3 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

picture aside answer the question

Likewise, at Jesus’s baptism we see the Father affirming, “You are my beloved Son, in You I am well pleased” (Luke 3:22). He did not say, “You are me, and with myself I am well pleased.” Rather, the Father affirmed that Jesus is the Son, his Son, and that Jesus is well pleasing to him. In this same verse we also see that the Holy Spirit is distinct from the Father and the Son, for the Holy Spirit is present in “bodily form like a dove.”

What if he learned at some point? Huh? Huh?

Attached: when_someone_mentions_god.jpg (450x270, 28K)

The papist cult has ruined Christianity, the Protestant reformation was supposed to fix this but it didn't, it just made papist churches in everything but name, nothing changed, the Council of Nicea was the biggest mistake in history

There is no Deuteronomy 30:41.

Jesus is the Son of God.
Jesus himself said there is only one God, the Father.
He didn't say anything about the Holy Spirit. Because there is no Trinity.
The only God is the Father...YHWH.
YHWH, has four main qualities, Justice, Wisdom, Power and Love.
If there is a group of people causing trouble, he has Love for the people trying to do good, and brings Justice to those who don't.
He doesn't mix words, he take out the trash. Death means nothing to him. He can bring back anyone he wants whenever he wants.
Jesus is the firstborn of all creation (Col. 1:15; Revelation 3:14)
As fire begets fire he separate numerically. In the same way if you light a candle with a fire from a different candle. Two different fires burn. separate from each other.
A Father and a Son.
Not a Brother and a Brother, Twin and Twin, Equal and an Equal or anything like that.
Father and Son.

Then the bible would be incorrect

Be Ready at Any Hour

(Genesis 6:1-7; Matthew 24:36-51; Luke 12:35-48)

>32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The trinity is a papist lie, the papist cult was created so that the Roman emperor could control the masses more easily who were abandoning Roman Paganism, they took Roman beliefs and injected it into Christianity, look at these Roman saints for example, they have saints for luck, saints for love, saints for everything, they just took the old gods characteristics and injected it into these Holy people and tell us if we pray to them we will be lucky, but the scripture says not to communicate with the dead!
Papists don't read their bible, if they did they wouldn't be a papist, that's why I abandoned papism

That'd be "El". The Tetragrammaton is one of the specific names of the Abrahamic deity.

What denomination are you?

I just read the bible, I don't focus on those things I believe what's in the scripture and scripture only, not man made doctrine. I don't know what my denomination is and I don't care about that, what's important to me is the words of the bible. Those come first before anything else

Yahweh is God. Jesus is God made flesh. They are one and the same being, except that Jesus had to know humility and mortality because he was flesh. God is love, and God is also wrath.

The muzzies weren't far off in their worship of Allah. "God is big" is an understatement, because God is everything.

Genesis 1 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Creation of the World
1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep.

And the Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit, Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

26 Then God said,

>“Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.

And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Christ created a Jewish Sect called 'The Way'
That sometimes was called 'The Nazarenes'
The funny thing about Catholics is that they are an offshoot branch from The Way.
They are a sect of the original faith. There was not Catholic Religion. There was 'The Way'
But they always talk about how protestants are wrong because they are sects. When they are the ones who are.
They do not know the way my brothers.

You are making up your own bible. That makes you a LIAR

Smart man i take it you follow the 10 commandments ? what is your opinion of the lord in the old testament ?

Nope, when I want an answer I look it up in the scripture, and that's where I get my opinions from.
For example, many years ago before I discovered God I accepted homosexual relations, it does not concern me I believed, when I realized God is real I realized the fact is all homosexuals have to be put to death, that's what the scripture says that's what I have to believe, God knows better than I do, I have no right to question him

Sounds pretty uptight and just if you’re not a faggot.

nope, you are refering to nazarites and it wasn't created by Him. It's an old misnomer.

This. Even if you don't believe the prophets heard the voice of God, what they wrote down, what they preached was what they thought was good. Killing your enemies is not a bad thing, if you live in a society, where you war with other people, killing those people normally doesn't contradict your natural feelings of "justice".

People are tribal beings, they naturally are. Also killing evil people was never a sin. The God of the Old Testament wasn't evil, when people heard about the tales of genocide, they didn't think "what a horrible, evil deity", but thought: "he's a wise god, who takes care of his people and leads them to victory and happiness ever after".

These natural bonds and instincts decayed in the environment of huge empires and civilizations. Just like how some people couldn't properly butcher game or farm animals, because they can't stand the "gore".

This isn't good morality, this isn't a consequential philosophy with integrity, this is just fragility and weakness.

For we have found this man a plague, one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. -Acts 24:5

This is what happens when you don't read your Bibles
biblethingsinbibleways.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/sect-of-the-way-the-nazarenes-christians-names-given-to-the-early-church/

ITT: We ignore the bible and make up our own doctrine filled with killing enemies instead of praying for them and loving them.

Protestants called out the Roman Catholic Cult

Protestant Reformers studied the bible

Protestant Reformers passed down their understanding of the Bible

Today we study the Bible standing on the shoulders of the Reformers

Today we have a better understanding of Systematic Biblical Theology than ever before

GODs word never changes

As time unfolds we gain a better understanding of the Bible by studying GODs word, by the help of the HOLY SPIRIT and by studding the truths previously understood

As I said, it's a very old misnomer. Also nice salsa.

>I discovered God I accepted homosexual relations, it does not concern me I believed, when I realized God is real I realized the fact is all homosexuals have to be put to death, that's what the scripture says that's what I have to believe

Oh this is getting tricky now , jesus would say you do not know what spirit you are of , homosexual is just a sin just like adulters , We dont stone then anymore , active homosexuals deserve hell because all sinners do

Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

New Living Translation
For the Scriptures say, "'As surely as I live,' says the LORD, every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.'"

English Standard Version
for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”

Berean Study Bible
It is written: "As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God."

Berean Literal Bible
For it has been written: "I live, says the Lord, that every knee will bow to Me, and every tongue will confess to God."

New American Standard Bible
For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."

King James Bible
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

I'd be a liar if I said I did, mankind is naturally sinful, you can try your best not to but it's hard not to imagine yourself living in a bigger house, or being extremely wealthy.
There is one God, he is the same God throughout the whole bible, I think Sup Forumss anti Talmudist stance has made them blind to the truth, the Old Testament is 100% relevant today as it was when it was first written, Gods words will always be relevant, just because the Talmudist kikes believe it also doesn't mean we should do away with it, the kikes believe their women must wear skirts that cover at the very minimum their knees, should we allow our daughters to dress like harlots because the Talmudists dress modestly?

New International Version
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

New Living Translation
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

English Standard Version
so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in the heavens and on earth and under the earth,

New American Standard Bible
so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

King James Bible
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

It is Yi-Yeh not Yahweh, there is no "W" or "J" in hebrew.. and that is just in code you say "Adonai" It is forbidden to write it in hebrew. There is a higher more secret name with hundreds of syllables, but that one is supposedly lost when the temple was destroyed.

When you people try to tell me about my old religion.. Especially the crap by the Talmudic heretics, the 10 commandments are over the Torah and the Talmud is commentary not scripture..

>muh Bible
is really retarded. Even in the Bible Jesus didn't care about recording the exact phrases, He didn't write down anything or told people to write it down. God doesn't care about the Bible, God cares about the Church, the actual community of people, what's important is the living Spirit, not the Bible, which is a derivative. Even in the Bible, Jesus handed down tradition, commanded his disciples to form a community and gave them the Holy Spirit.

And didn't ask anyone to write a Bible.

A homosexual who refuses to turn away from his sinful lifestyle will destroy himself eventually, his blood is upon him, and there is a virus flowing through the veins of homosexuals that will kill them one day. If we can catch a homosexual in his early stages we can fix him, but for most it's too late.

John 5:23-24 English Standard Version (ESV)
23 that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. 24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life

So Old that it is written by the Apostle Paul.
The name of the group they gave themselves was The Way.

But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, believing everything laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets, -Acts 24:14
and asked him for letters to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any belonging to the Way, men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. Acts 9:2

The Way was there faith.
There was not Catholic faith.
Catholics are Sect that branched off from The Way

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

faggot

Joshua 6:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. 21 They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

Hey Vav Hey Yud.
Ehyeh ašer ehyeh.
I Am That I Am.

Galatians 5:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

>Jesus handed down tradition
No, Jesus wanted us to do away with man made doctrine, which the Talmudists were pushing for, it explicitly states such as the washing of pots and pans, this is an important ritual in a Talmudist household, today Talmudists will even have separate sinks for their dishes so as to not mix them. The bible doesn't ask us to do any of this nonesense, it's just man made doctrine it's not from scripture. I believe in the scripture

Attached: 1512848735183.png (961x1912, 182K)

Galatians 5:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.Galatians 5:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.Galatians 5:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

They are one the way the family unit is one

Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?

Love Your Enemies

I dont know why Christians concede that Jesus and the Old Testament God are the same person, they're clearly different. The Demiurge etc

>nonkjv
faggot

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God, and the Word WAS God.
2 The same was in the beginning WAS God.

nigger it literaaly says he's God

James 1:12 English Standard Version (ESV)
12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

>There is one God, he is the same God throughout the whole bible,

My approach is that the lord of the old testament actually is jesus , the father guides him but jesus the lord is the active one after some research i noticed i was not the only one

>Newton believed that Christ dominates both the Old and the New Testament. All appearances of Jehovah in the Bible are in fact appearances of Christ: it was Christ who walked in the Garden of Eden, who gave Moses the Ten Commandments, who appeared to Abraham as an Angel, who fought with Jacob, who gave the ...

books.google.nl/books?id=pl8oDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT69&lpg=PT69&dq=Newton believed that Jesus dominates both the Old and the New Testament&source=bl&ots=U5dBLK3Veb&sig=FXY3JMSQ1Vi2Wwmrgt7KP1qEIpY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC99nD6PXZAhXCDcAKHUG-AvoQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Exactly, John 17 makes this clear as Christ prays and says over and over and over and over again about how the Congregation is one in the same way he and the Father are one, that the congregation may be one with him as he is one with them and they one with us and so on and so forth.
It was a common expression that everyone back then understood.
Because it was one of the earliest expressions in the Genesis account of creation.
At Genesis 2:4
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Destroying your enemies isn't unjust, you pagan fedora tipper.

If he's God then the bible is wrong, it's as simple as that
It says there's one God but now there's two
It says God can't be tempted yet he was tempted for 40 days
There cannot possibly be more than one God

English Standard Version
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;

King James Bible
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

American Standard Version
For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Douay-Rheims Bible
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment:

English Revised Version
For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Webster's Bible Translation
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgment;

English Standard Version
if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;

King James Bible
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

American Standard Version
and spared not the ancient world, but preserved Noah with seven others, a preacher of righteousness, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And spared not the original world, but preserved Noe, the eighth person, the preacher of justice, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

English Revised Version
and spared not the ancient world, but preserved Noah with seven others, a preacher of righteousness, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Webster's Bible Translation
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Jesus is the Way.

I'm sure you can create a denom based on this theory.