Be me

>be me
>take an ancestry test
>18% german
>3% Japanese
>5% Italian
>20% Russian
>54% Danish

Am I a bad guy? I mean, I have roots from each Axis country, from te soviet union, and vikings.

Pic not related

Attached: IMG_20170916_152116.jpg (600x1182, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nJST0PqbB3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ancestry tests

Shut up Adolph

Fucking filthy mutt.

Indeed

Move here, you'd fit right in Mr. 54%
t. La Luz Extinguido...

Attached: 1515204544415.jpg (699x286, 51K)

holy shit the 54% meme is real, but it's not an American this time? How's it Going, Adolf Yamamoto?

I have always kinda wanted to emigrate to the US. It would be nice, but I don't want to leave my beloved Denmark.

It should tell you those tests are bogus as hell. To be 3% something requires an ancestor some 8 generations ago. Just where in the hell weere your ancestors 8 generations ago that someone 18% German even had fucking acces to Japanese genes? The probability is less than zero.

>Be me
>Get tired of Varg's "muh blonde hair/blue eyes are WHITES ONLY REEEE"
>Begin genealogy
>Find Gustav Wasa's right-hand man in Jämtland
>Continue, back and forth between husband and wives
>Harald Hårfager
>Yngve Frey
>Odin himself

Pic related, the middle of the tree.
WTF?!?!?!

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-03-18 kl. 01.58.23.png (582x680, 79K)

Wait, there is a 54% meme?

Wow. I didn't expect this.

And I would prefer to be called Mr. Hans Sergeyeevich Ricchi

Yeah, You might be right.

congrats, you just paid to have your DNA sold.

Attached: 1519619387216.jpg (553x700, 139K)

I should probably go fetch muh tinfoil hat

I am blonde though, It's just dark, was light when I was a kid. And I have blue/green eyes.

I feel like a fucking nigger, WE WUZ VIKANGZ n shiet... Fuck..

% Japanese
How? I'm assuming you were born in Denmark so how the fuck did you get 3% Jap?

Attached: 1514139607538.jpg (356x356, 16K)

I honestly have no fucking idea.

A nip visited Denmark once upon a time and riced some whore in his blood line

Read your T%C's user, even apple users understand that one now.

Dude same. I shaved my hair a little while ago, and it's starting to go back, a little more blonde than before, so that's great. I can't really do much about my hazel eyes, and i'm a cm shy of 6'1.

I feel like those 54% danish is more like 74%

those danish be liking the buttsex.

Indeedy we doo

>pic related
oh yes you poor mutt

As far as I know Japan was isolationist for most of their history, so how the fuck did some Jap travel all the way to fucking Denmark?

I smell some bullshit in this ancestry test

Attached: 1515521055943.jpg (422x422, 48K)

Ancestry tests sometimes want to fuck around with results,so that might be a reason

Attached: 1515185345948.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Do they actually do that? I've heard that sometimes they will put nigger ancestry just to fuck with people but I've never known if it's true

Yeah, it might be some bullshit.

I'm having a difficult time believing it too.

This girl on the right took a DNA test because she wondered why she's so dark for a Finn. Turns out she is 17% Welsh/Irish.

>potatoniggers
>white

Attached: DI-FWKTXcAEsCMp.jpg (675x1200, 194K)

>Ancestry tests sometimes want to fuck around with results,so that might be a reason
This is what mutts in denial like to tell themselves.

Thing is though, those DNA-things are always run by jews. I think one of them actually admitted to adding for example, African DNA just to fuck with ""rayciss". I don't trust those things one bit.

Start doing some genealogy, it is the only way to know with some sort of certainty that you come from X and Y. If you are "lucky" to find a preist somewhere in there, you can go a long way since that was one of the most prestigious gigs you could have around here back then.

>russia axis country
you're 20% commie fag m8

oops... oh dear

Attached: 1521374248.png (761x974, 388K)

Ok. I might actually do that.

you mean
>100% mutt

To be fair the Danes had colonies In indonesia and were trading and dealing with japs as early as 1600

I would pick being part Asian (even if it is in all liklelyhood that it isn't true, fuck those ((((DNA))) companies) over finding out that I stem from Odin any day of the week.. As I said, I feel like a fucking nigger now.. WE WUZ.

I'm not proud of it, ok?

You don't have to kick me, while i'm down, jeez

as if his worthless dna is worth anything

HERRO FERROW JAPARESE HOW U?

Vewy good british man

Maybe your ancestors banged a couple gurls and it got mixed with their genepool? and this is why it shows like that? Welp I dunno, just a guess

Just take it again maybe you're luckier next time. ;)

I'm going to call you Shinsuke Jensen

Classic 36% mutt

Attached: 1509573791920.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

It makes sense, historically speaking. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other German/Dutch folks had a similar makeup. You might enjoy reading "Shogun" by James Clavell; the audiobooks is equally excellent.

I visited Canada. Didn't see much difference from the states.

I visited Canada and thought I accidentally drove to China.

You know there's more to Canada than Vancouver, right burger?

Well, i'm really happy with 54% danish, I just wish I had a little more scandinavian instead of russian and jap genes.

I was in Toronto and Ontario actually

A long time ago, the 1600's, Japan used to be isolationist. Though they did trades for silks with China. But, there was another influence; The Portuguese. They were traders yes, but moreover, they were missionaries of the Catholic church. Well, the English were at war with the Spanish/Portuguese at the time, and the Dutch were the allies of England. So basically what happens is an English seaman (ship pilot specifically), and his Dutch crew, become marooned in feudal Japan. One thing leads to another and Boom: a relationship between England, Germany, Denmark, and Japan. Do you know about koi fish? Some varieties are called "Doitsu", which means...Dutch. (^-^ )

I think I'll try reading it. It sounds like something my father would like.

That would explain my german and japanese genes.

I honestly don't know much about koi, but that's pretty cool :D

Toronto doesn't count either

wot about ontario

its take to take a trip to the US of A and never come back my dear mongrel man!

shut up dutch boy

Dutch and Denmark is to different things. Denmark = Danes.
Lowlands (or Holland as you call it) = Dutch
I see this all the time. Do Americans really thing the Dutch and the Danes are the same thing?

Decent mix of genes you have there. 97% white 3% Makita.

is this some new insult to be called Dutch? I am a Dane not some random lowlander south cunt

you shuold be most worried about the slav shit genes, but its only 20% so you seem ok to me breh

What's wrong with dutch people?

youtu.be/nJST0PqbB3U
go to 3:46 goy thats you

Yeah, I don't really look very slavic, so if I don't tell anyone, they won't notice

what the fuck is that shit? Go play your vidya mutt

fuck you dutch boy i cant sleep its 6am ahhhhhh

ga jezelf neuken

20% master race at least

Attached: 1519318201260.jpg (604x470, 48K)

It just means you are a mutt. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news user.

Honest mistake. With the state my country is in, do I really have to be concerned with every single (minute) difference in Europe? Christ, they have more cultural varieties than we have genders. It was a good story and you should be happy to possess samurai blood you ingrate.

yeah what he said

god im lonely :c

Attached: i-dont-always-give-a-shit-but-when-i-do-its-in-your-shoes.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Attached: 1520857526668.png (267x400, 307K)

Lol Say that when your insurance premiums have risen because the DNA ancenstry shitsite sold your info to your insurance company.

Ontario is a state, you dumb mutt.

yeaah, you're not white

Neither are you mutt.

whiter than you armadillo

Make pic related.

>as you wish

Attached: IMG_20170519_081613_074.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>5% italian
not white. Kys you shitskin