England starts calling Russia a rogue state

>England starts calling Russia a rogue state
>Boris Johnson now alleging Russia is stockpiling chemical weapons

Here we go again

Attached: 7616E2E0-37C2-47C2-AC20-666A938D8313.png (2208x1242, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0Y6fynpNiw
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nuke us. pls

The jews want to push for WW3 so badly.

Attached: ((((LOUISE MENSCH)))) of ((((Heat St))))).jpg (734x668, 91K)

>alleging russia stockpiling nuclear weapons

Honestly as far as allegations go, going with a fact Is probably the the best sort of allegation. My only issue is with the tense. It should read "has stockpiled" not "stockpiling". I'm pretty sure they finished.

who the fuck is even going to support this war? most normies seem to think this is bullshit and dont want to fight russians.

Saw it coming as soon as they started with the rogue state shit, it’s gaddafi and saddam all over again, literally WMDs 2.0

How do I do the Sup Forums

Rogue states calling russia, an extremely controlled state, a rogue state.

>just days after another mudshit grooming scandal comes to light the """Russians""" conveniently do something evil again

Pure coincidence go- guys.

>Here's what I would do

Imagine being so deluded that you thought people cared "what you would do" when it comes to geopolitics

Well, it seems likely we will see WWIII in our lifetime.
There is an overwhelming push for it.

This is a distraction from all the anti-mudshit that came out lately.

I'm glad Trump is president
He may cuck out, but at least there's a chance
We'd be 100% fucked if Clinton was president

Attached: september_dossier.jpg (767x480, 173K)

I really don't understand how /lol is so full of Russia shills they somehow think Putin wouldn't murder turncoat spies. He could shoot one on video and forum would scream false flag

Russia will go full Samson before any enemy troops enter its territory. Also, if this goes on, I highly suspect that some nuclear material and tech reaches Iran and BK.

>retake Crimea
respect wemen

The same country who brought you this (pic related) wants to start a world war with Russia

Fucking Kek

Attached: 1505305591718.png (368x295, 75K)

she wouldn't even get to step two before causing wwIII.

The Deep State is going to try to bribe Trump into going to war with Russia. They'll tell him that Mueller will drop the investigation if he goes along with their plan. I think he'll call their bluff since he knows they don't have jackshit on him. If they did, they would have dropped the hammer months ago.

If the UK actually confiscated that corrupt Russian money that flows through London we’d already be in ww3

this

What's with this Boris guy? I thought he was based like Nige but some Bongistanis told me he's just like Theresa May?

luxury bunkers for the rich and powerful are a booming business, only the plebs will suffer.

so if they want war so bad, what is she waiting for? She can go to Syria already, enlist in Al-Qaeda and shoot Russians. What's the matter?

>Boris Johnson now alleging Russia is stockpiling chemical weapons

They're like...70 years late on that one.

AHEM

But why?

youtube.com/watch?v=r0Y6fynpNiw

But why?

youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

In the 60's the CIA declassified a pistol capable of firing a projectile filled with poison that at the time was not possible to detect and resulted in the target having a massive heart attack.

All nations pursue turncoats and double agents, however by their very nature , spies and subversive agencies use tactics that do not draw attention.

Why would Russia use a chemical weapon that is only produced in Russia to kill a Russian double agent openly.

Think of all the ways a person could be killed. Think of all the ways a murder can / could be made to look like an accident. Think of all the tools and weapons available to intelligence agencies, spies and other agents.

The only justification for this move is the typical BIG BAD RUSSIA AT IT AGAIN. The exact same rhetoric we have heard on repeat for how many years?

The social impact of this story is to bring fear. Just look at the storm we have just had in the UK named The beast from the east.

Russia is only valuable to the EU to bring some form of unity and military reliance against a threat which is a facade.

Attached: 1517836206666.png (555x477, 140K)

(((evidence gathered within past 10 years))) which OPCW inspectors don't know about? sure

there is a simple reason UK is doing this- to pressure German government as part of Brexit negotiation process. both states rely on russian energy but Germany relies on it more

TINY

IRRELEVANT

ISLAND

Israel did 9/11. Israel should be delt with.

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

He was on the fence during Brexit, but eventually decided to support it and made a really important speech on TV that could have swayed a lot of people to vote Brexit. Problem is we don't know if his heart was in favour of Brexit, or if it was just a political career move, so he's a bit ambiguous. I don't trust him for shit but he played his part and so I can't rly hate him either. He's no Farage, but not quite Theresa May either.

Attached: pilpul.jpg (662x809, 159K)

Anything to distract from the fact Jewish mafia is allowed to operate freely in Britain like drug cartels can operate freely in a banana republic after corrupting the government.

Attached: jewish_mafia_wars.jpg (490x375, 49K)