Why isn't Ireland allowed to unify?

It is an island of one people, one nation, one family. The Irish have their own language, culture and DNA. The division between the North and the Republic is the result of a war. A war the UK lost, but in which it kept the North in a divide that led to decades of civil war.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40248345
google.com/search?q=Potato dependency
youtube.com/watch?v=VQMGkw52-Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Northern Ireland milks the Brits dry and get loads of gibs for allowing British military bases in Ulster. Britain keep it to have a foothold in Ireland.

>Britain keep it to have a foothold in Ireland.
Exactly. It would be like Germany holding on to parts of Poland while handing them gibs. Not ok!

Pretty much. There's no border so Irish on both sides can move seamlessly so that's why its gone on for so long. It's retarded and NI isn't a real country. It's 6 counties of one province with 3 others in the republic of Ireland. But as I said it allows British military bases on Irish soil.

Those military bases are there for the Irish's own good.

>But as I said it allows British military bases on Irish soil.
Brits had military bases in Germany and Germany is not part of the UK.

Please, they're there so Britain can keep Ireland on a leash. That's it.

Just wait the collapse of albion

They're there to protect the Irish. You never know when Julius Caesar might decide to finish the celts once and for all.

Nah. Having Brit bases in Ulster isn't just military thing. They have Mi5 bases there too. What do you think they get up to? Twiddling their thumbs all day? They can interfere with politics, whatever they want. No border so can freely travel the whole isle- infiltrate republic easily. Do whatever they want basically.

Except the EU asks them to ruin their culture which the UK does not

Because most people in NI are employed by the british state

You don’t bite the hand that feeds you

If Ireland decided to take on managing the Northern Provinces I doubt they could afford to maintain the same level of funding subsidies, it would bankrupt the country.

The Eternal Anglo fears the Celts.

>Northern Ireland has more of the identifiable spending per head than Scotland and Wales, receiving 21% more than the UK as a whole.

>Northern Ireland receives 57 euros (£50) per person, which is 58% above the UK average of 36 euros (£32).

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40248345

Lol Irish get more British taxpayer money than Brits do.

Also

>According to Oxford Economics, in the financial year 2006/07 Northern Ireland paid £11.5 billion into the national accounts and received £18.7 billion out, for a net 'cost' of £7.2 billion to the rest of the UK.

>In context, total tax receipts for the country as a whole were £520 billion and expenditure within the UK £538.5 billion

why doesnt the repubic just share the potato resource?

PREACH.
also why do you care about Ireland?

because someone has to love those retards.

the Americans seem to love us.

g*rmans are great allies of the irish man.

Attached: 1520973150688.jpg (744x743, 467K)

We do, I just wish we loved the White Africans as much as we love you.
In the end, most of the love is just to stick it to the British, cause USA, USA, 1776!

its like visiting a museum for them and seeing real life cavemen walking and talking.
thats why they love you.

how many niggers,sand niggers or indians have flooded ireland in past ten years?
methinks ye have same problem as rest of us,immigrant genocide invasions.

i am not so keen on the general population but i do love your Taoiseach

wow

yeah its anti britain but its also the underdog fighting the empire,americans love the underdog.
thats the one main,defining reason why jews get support.oh vey the helpless yids are surrounded by enemies!
if americans only knew the truth about ww2 and basically every war ever created was all about serving jew interests.

the Americans love him?

Attached: cropped_Michael-collins-hat.jpg (640x405, 22K)

google.com/search?q=Potato dependency

They don't even know who he is its just that america is a mix of g*rman, irish, italian and slavic people which have all dealt with the an*lo and understand irish ppl. St patricks day is also a fucking great day and the only people who hate it in america are an*los and their pathetic, piss haired, wannabe english scottish allies. I also give credit to my devilish good looks to my irish heritage.

>ginger, eyes too close together, manlet.

i bet you have one of these

wait ill post a pic just let me blurr my eyes

Attached: DUqI87SWkAAVRkQ.jpg (337x326, 28K)

Ireland belongs to Islam
your imperialist history will soon be history and you will be made to serve only Islam

Attached: pillars.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

i actually apologise. sincerely.

whats your snapchat bigboi :)

mashallah

Attached: mature-indian-man-thumbs-up-AKP42K.jpg (870x1390, 146K)

I don't have one. I use twitter

I had a mashala once, it was tasty. It came with popadoms

the irish had a vote to go independant
those in the north voted to stay British
those in the south didnt
hence the split
but most of those in the north were scottish immigrants

>scottish immigrants

from like 400 years ago. They're not Scottish or British.

I also lift and eat btw. Not everyone here is a fat NEET

I support Irish unification. One Ireland, Great and Free.

Ireland is a bitch country. Too busy bragging about their being independent from us when they’re too lazy to even learn their own language.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQMGkw52-Lo

Of course we know who he is. He was played by Liam Neeson.

Uk will collapse soon because it's all babyrapers. The Irish will fight the Muslims and make Greater Ireland. Ginger Prince rules and his hooker nigger turn it all into potatoniggernigger territory.

Down the line we prob take turns saving Europe and fight over who owns Greece.

you should try the ancestry.com test and find out where your relatives came from.

Its all Henry the 8th fault

I want to but i'm kinda poor. I am a mutt my mothers side is entirely slavic and my dads side is entirely irish. Wby?

Let's be clear - North Irish are mostly Brits who are stranded on the northern part of Ireland. Not all of them are culturally and ethnically "Irish".

So you're saying the North Irish only have MOSTLY tiny penises?

see for yourself

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 13.56.59.png (2448x1064, 326K)

That's cool. When i get some money and stuff i wanna visit european countries.

Attached: 1520831085437.png (958x720, 472K)

Fuck Ireland, divisive bastards trying to conjure up a dead culture and language just because they hate the english. Galloway is the only non shitty Irish city.

Poland holds onto parts of Germany while you hand them gibs

My ancestor

>What interest has an Englishman in Ireland? The answer is that this Englishman proved his interest in Ireland and friendship for her people when, as the youngest member of the British Parliament, he became Secretary of the Parliamentary Committee which opposed the operations of the Black and Tans and demanded peace with Ireland. We succeeded at any rate in bringing the Black and Tan iniquity to an end, but we were only partially successful in winning peace for Ireland, because the Government of the day dismembered Ireland. The original Tory demand was for a nine county Ulster divided from Ireland, which would have subjected a 65% Catholic majority, to the Protestant minority in those counties. The final “partition” of six counties still included predominantly Catholic areas.
>The Ulster disgrace must be brought to an end. Now is the time and opportunity to do it, all Western nations should soon have the chance to enter a wider Union of Europe. Admission to that larger community will bring a guarantee against the persecution of minorities which could not exist within the narrow hatreds of smaller societies. A minority of Protestants, of course, does exist in Northern Ireland. They have used their fear of persecution to secure from British Government the means to persecute an almost equal number of Catholics. Both the fear and excuse will be removed on entry to the Union of Europe. The large community of the future can guarantee freedom from persecution to such minorities. No further reason or excuse exists for the separate life of the Ulster State. Therefore, Union Movement affirms the right of Ireland to unite and then, as a united people, to enter the wider Union of Europe.

t.Oswald Mosley

This. Learn your damn language then you can talk.

Ever hear a nigger,indian,chinese,Swedish,German,italian and Romanian speak with an Irish accent? I have as the cultures of others are corroded inch by inch with the natural friendly nature of the island's people. You see burger, people tend to dig in deep when change is enforced. Not so much when it's low key. It happened with the normans and vikings. It's happening to them.

fuck that, re-submit to english rule!

Checked.
Not too lazy to kick your "great" Empires ass.

they are being unified with the rest of the world, particularly africa.

From someone who lives in the Nordy bit. I do not want a United Ireland. it is simple as that. The Dáil is the only place more corrupt that the Assembly and I do not want to live in a bankrupt country, which is what will happen if Ireland has to try and pay for us.

Loyalists are the only ones taking a stand against paedos - while Telford, Rotherham etc have nothing doing since the (((authorities))) are inept, Ulstermen are ruthlessly rooting out beasts to the sounds of jeering from liberals nervously looking at the mainland.

We will have our way soon...
The eternal plan of the Paddy is falling into place

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

itt: foreigners pretending to understand british isles politics

u big gay

Most Americans don't have any idea who Michael Collins is.

Buddy, what kind of horeshit are you smoking?

>Please, they're there so Britain can keep Ireland on a leash.

What the fuck is that even meant to mean?

That's like saying military bases in Texas are there so the United States can keep Texas on a leash.

Alan Rickman and Julia friggin Roberts were also in the movie.

Brits don't want a unified ireland.

Attached: britmutt.png (591x422, 24K)