Prove you're not JIDF and say one negative thing about Jews

Attached: 130129391491.png (396x377, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2-HZijBxeU
youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw
youtube.com/watch?v=xxve3GMwuIg
youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smash a clutch of jew eggs before they hatch

Attached: 1519786295840.jpg (295x340, 33K)

Jews look like orcs

Attached: MV5BNWFkODE1ZDItZGI4YS00NTE0LTk2MmMtNjMwMTIwNzkzMWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQzMjU1NjE@._V1_.jpg (610x320, 58K)

Attached: ascianamiedzynami.png (582x388, 58K)

The staggeringly high IQ of Jews sometimes makes it challenging to effectively communicate with goyim, who tend to be one or two standard deviations lower than Jews

They're Jewish as fuck

Palestine > Israel

Oy vey, shut it down!

Attached: 1379843042596.jpg (1024x761, 235K)

jews are smarter then white toids

I am on vacation and it has made me antisemitic just being here.

Jews are subhuman filth and need to be gassed for good

Jews are the children of satan and need to be exterminated by any means necessary.

Jewish Internet Defense Force.... You need a crowbar to pray a Nickle of their out of there nose if one owed you a dollar.

They don't eat children alive.

Attached: pepe 7-01.png (320x295, 119K)

Gas chambers require a lot of planning and resources. A 9mm to the back of the head only requires a shallow grave.

Jews are the spawn of satan.

holocaust happened and its a good thing

shut up Kremlin shill

Attached: index11.jpg (192x262, 10K)

Hello, FBI

Foreskins are bad and should be removed

I rawdog'd a (((jewess))) who's into mocha people while spouting holocaust shit to her

Any stories?

Attached: Untitled99jjil.png (528x380, 124K)

story time ?

Not yet. But they're getting there.

Attached: joo34235.jpg (1022x436, 136K)

yeah, like a dumb frogposter could really do that

Attached: 1500189013488.gif (400x220, 107K)

Kikes pure evil and should all be gassed

Attached: 1519023834466.jpg (1559x1000, 481K)

My grandma makes matzo balls but she swears they're just dumplings

Attached: 34664.jpg (231x218, 10K)

They are creepy savages. Have you seen upper-middle white Jews like doctors, lawyers, etc all gathered around a table and happily watching as a kid's dick is being chopped off

There's only one negative thing you can say about Jews

Attached: to insult a jew call him a jew.jpg (622x653, 136K)

absolute disgrace

I got jewish ancestry

fight me

Jews are disgusting dogs like other profligates and non-believers

Europe belongs to Islam

It's time to do your aliyah because if it's not us muslims will kill you.

Attached: A Wyatt Mann - ADL.jpg (482x600, 164K)

Can't commit aliyah, it was my great grandfather that was jewish and that is not enough.

Jews have no culture. That's why they leech on everyone else. It's sad.

Sad!

Why do arabs hate dogs so much?
Their worst slur is kalb bin kalb which is you're a dog and your father's a dog

worthless dog

I am not jewish

even Jesus despised the filthy parasites

Attached: 1515892445087.jpg (736x944, 157K)

Dogs are retarded filthy animals that piss and shit everywhere and eat their own vomit and feces

Because dogs have souls.

also insults about shoes

Attached: goatfucker.jpg (640x622, 71K)

> neanderthals get triggered
lol

Attached: 1521380085758.jpg (152x139, 12K)

All whites are racist and should let Tyrone the bull breed their wives and daughters if they care about reperations for the holocaust

I'm getting a non-cosmetic procedure done and the plastic surgeon is Jew. Talks really fast, always in a hurry, charging me up the ass for a 20 minute procedure. Fucking kikes

Because Dogs are Man's best friend

> Attack

Attached: doge.png (332x382, 306K)

youtu.be/H2-HZijBxeU
Damn thats on kike tube
Doggo like pit related destroying a nigger dog

ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF

They are merely our agents

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

There's some hadith about a black dog just walking by muhamad and interupting his prayer somehow so he killed it.
Also dogs don't like darkies unless they are raised around them but hood raised dogs don't seem to hate whites, it's odd.

Parasites

And we celebrated St. Patrick yesterday... I hate irish now.

THE FIRST REPORTED VICTIM OF 9/11 WAS A ZIONIST COMMANDO WHO SERVED AS CAPTAIN IN ISRAEL'S SAYERET MATKAL (THEIR DELTA FORCE).

HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE SEATED BETWEEN TWO HIJACKERS ON AAF11, THE FIRST PLANE TO HIT THE WTC.

His name is/was Daniel Lewin.

Sayeret Matkal specialize in hand to hand combat, small arms, hijacking scenarios, paratrooping, and, wtf, impersonating Muslim extremists and tourists. In fact, Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret captain who impersonated an airport technician to kill hijackers aboard a commercial plane. Their training is the toughest of any armed forces in Israel.

It's reported Daniel Lewin was stabbed to death with boxcutters *before* the plane crashed into the WTC, yet his seat number 9B was specified by flight attendent Betty Ong as being a hijacker before she complained of trouble breathing (gas agent released on plane?).

This was the same plane the "Dancing Israelis" were witnessed celebrating and photographing from Doric Towers in NJ, before they were arrested and failed FBI polygraphs. They worked for Urban Moving Systems in NJ, which was quickly abandoned by Jewish owner Dominik Suter, who fled to Israel with his Jewish wife.

Please look into Daniel Lewin. We all know 9/11 raises lots of questions, that normies ignore. But the Daniel Lewin story is so incredulous their ears will perk up. If the first victim of 9/11 was indeed a Jewish hero who tried to kill the Muslim hijackers, why is he not known by 19.99/20 Americans?Do you know anything him Sup Forums? Why not.

>Daniel Lewin
>Edmund Glazer
>Omer Marmari
>Oded Ellner
>Paul Kurzberg
>Sivan Kurzberg
>Yaron Shmuel
>Dominik Suter
>Dov Zakheim
>Michael Chertoff

Memorize these names. Share these names. Research these names. Ask Israelanons for their opinions of these men, and screenshot their responses.

Btw, Charles Lewin, Daniel's dad, was a Zionist poet in Israel who hated the US. He never visited Daniel in the US until the week before 9/11.

Jews can be mean sometimes.

They are trying to divide whites.

>Pastor Anderson - The Jews and their lies, part 1 (KJV, BAPTIST SERMON))

youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw

>Pastor Anderson - The Jews and their lies, part 2 (KJV, BAPTIST SERMON))

youtube.com/watch?v=xxve3GMwuIg

>Israel Moments COMPILATION by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
>'Marching to Zion' Official Full Film - Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k