Raildex

The smuggest semen demon Lessar joins the fray. VO manga should be starting sometime this month too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA
dengekibunko.jp/author/kamachikazuma/special/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bongs

>giving Lessar the main villain mech
For what purpose?

If WORST gets Raiden II I bet it meand WWIII will be covered by s3

Is Lesser best bongland character

Does Aleis-tan cook for Index?

NOGI > Haimura > Fuyukawa > Kogino > Idle > VO

She's a slag for britain

Lessar isn't the type of girl you can consider pure waifu material. She is a walking onahole who inspires nothing but a wild, carnal desire to mate. Just look at her delicious ZR with soft white thighs, moderate yet excellent tits that fit nicely in your hands, the perfect height for picking up and bending her over things, the constantly smug look on her face that is pleading to take your dick and suck it dry, and that devilish tail which is meant for you to yank while you spank her and ravage her tight asshole from behind. Lessar will ride your member anytime, anywhere. In a random alleyway, car, love hotel, public park, you name it. Do you want to invite another girl so you can watch the two of them sleaze it up before you pound them both, or would you like to be a bro and call up a buddy so you can spitroast her? This succubus is down for both and more. The kinkiest shit you can think of are just her usual routine. I know some people will say, "but user, I thought Oriana was the sluttiest girl?". That's where you're wrong. Oriana has it easy because she's packing a big pair of tits that any drooling horny dude will quickly notice. Lessar has to work for her status as hyperslut because her degeneracy is not immediately apparent. I'm sure there are many people anticipating those sweet vanilla doujins with Mikoto and Itsuwa. However, for those of us looking for a thrill we have this semen demon. And thus, to the sound of thousands of fans simultaneously whipping out their dicks, the age of Lessar begins. Thank the Brits for producing such a relentless fucktoy and God save the Queen.

Is that the red light district? Otherwise i don't see why there would be so many hookers in one picture.

Fuyukawa > Haimura > Nogi > Kogino > Idle > VO

Let me clarify this is more early fuyu. Lately he's lost some of the arts charm.

So Saten naturally levels up the fastest in the mech game right? That should be the case if they're making it even somewhat realistic.

>implying

But all I feel is the desire to amputate her legs and arms. I don't even know why.

>black and white

It's just never truly the same is it?

God save the Queen.

>Haimura that high

How do I join a guild in the game? Also, is there a way to turn off annoying scrolling text?

Haimura's design sense is top tier though. The other artists are mostly just putting their own spin on something he came up with.

What the fuck is wrong with her legs?

Click the text box button at the bottom centre left, wait until you're a high enough level to unlock the guild app (15, I think?)

Thanks for the info.

I don't know for sure but a lot of people say legs in Raildex are garbage. I seen a picture once of Kongou in the volume where Kuroko made an appearance and her legs were very poor.

Some leakers in 2ch say Index season 3 will be animated by other studio because jc is busy next year

>jc is busy next year
Yeah, busy with Index 3. Why the fuck would another studio do one of JC Staff's flagship series?

yeah imagine if someone else would do yuru yuri instead of dogakobo they must be crazy to change the studios like that

Hopefully Shaft does it. That would be a huge upgrade.

there is one-punch man

I want to see Kamijou slowly tilt his head back while opening his mouth.

how anime only fags react to brexit arc?

Anime only fag here it sounds like stupid

Still laughing.

I'd love to see Shaft's take on NT9 and NT18.

I'm surprised they didn't give her a unique New Light color scheme, because now it looks like she's the one bullying Index in the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA

Why do pvp coins not reset? I have 2500/2500 in the counter for two days now.

post lesser lewd pic

Weekly

Welp Imouto never I guess.

I am of the same opinion.

>raildexfags get disproven once again
This will serve as yet another reminder to those faggots claiming they know how this series is going to end or whats gonna happen next.

FUCKING DELET THIS

Wow, some people's speculation was wrong, what an unforeseen crisis.

Kamikoto is good for the heart

VO has the cutest boys and Misaka though.

Good for stomping all over your heart when it doesn't happen

>Kamikoto
Uh oh

You were one of those people that was absolutely certain it was going to be Othinus arent you?

I love more kamiaccle than kamikoto

Seems like Haimura made the knees too long, and extended the calves far lower where they should be

and the soul

Boys can't love boys.

But touma has no interest to girls

Well, it's mostly because he's interested in WOMEN.

I'm a retard and a Mikotofag. How do I switch between characters in the game? I got Stiyl, is he good?

No, I'm just a reasonable person who doesn't sperg out over how people word their speculation. You and the others who are doing this make it sound like it was a shitposting competition over the last character slot.

Neither Touma or Accelerator are interested in each other like that.

Neither is Touma in Mikoto.

Not him, but there's a difference between saying "I think this might happen" and "this is what's going to happen and fuck anybody who says otherwise". One promotes discussion, the other does not. Even if the VO thing didn't quite reach that level of autism, you can't deny that it doesn't exist and that it's not annoying to deal with when you're trying to discuss something.

Yes? And. I totally agree with this. I'm not a Kamikoto sperg.

I'm just pointing it out. I hate Kamikotofags probably as much as you do.

Yeah. People in this fanbase get really "smug" in their speculations. I use the word "smug" because I really can't thin of a good word to describe the self-wanking stubbornness people here can get over their speculations. Most of the time, they don't even have the decency to even pretend the fact they might be wrong is an option.

Well said. If you're just here to present your opinions as facts (even if your thoughts have a decent or even strong backing) you're not there to discuss; you're there to wank about feeling as though you are right. That's not conductive to discussion at all. Proper discussion requires you to be open to the possibility you are wrong. And yes, for the idea that you are open to the possibility of being wrong to get across, it must be communicated. I see a lot of whining about "this autist bitches about how people word it". Well yeah, you've got to word what you mean properly if you want what you actually mean to get across. There's no way around it

I hate this pic. do you agree with me?

Touma might have been a little too hard with his teasing, to make her order implants this big.

It's overly sexualized, just like most everything regarding her is. Not really my taste.

(Asuna nipple boost BR sales?)
Obviously, Miki can't put Mikoto on that job

I think anime actually showed Awaki's nipples

Boobs =/= nipples
smaller tits ussualy have puffy nipples

That's probably OPMfags hoping they'd get A-Team

The thing about OPM is that the studio is irrelevant, season 1 was a passion project of the director and he was the one who attracted all the talent with his connections.
It was never going to be the same without him but unsurprisingly OPMfags are casuals who don't know anything and threw a tantrum.

Looks too mature. And what is up with these lines on her body?

Its what Misaki should actually look like.

sorry about my ESL
my drunk insider:
>In 2015, KyoAni make S3 proposal to Kamachi,
He rejects because they make LO face like K-ON type.
>2016 Miki has met with Ufotable
I just hear Kamachi won used them too -He old-fashion stubborn type- my opinion He doesn't want to peoples compared Index thru Fate
>2017 after the announcement Kamachi insist using JC

forgive if these is shit

Just Mahaya being incapable of conserving detail. He is using the same lines for the abdomen, the folds on her skin as she twists toward the viewer, pelvic muscles, and ribs.

Yes, but fatter.

>still no S3 info

MIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I respect your taste, however for me it would be Queen who drives me nuts. I know she's crazy and all that shit but I'd happily plough her 24/7 given the chance.

Anyone?

>No, I'm just a reasonable person who doesn't sperg out
Nice projections, retard.

Yeah, your insider should sober up.

Are you high?

I like the girl, but that mecha is god awful.

FATASS

Aren't you just proving his point?
>hating Cypher
get a load of this dude

>mecha with high heels

Muach!

Can we all agree lesser is the best bong character

Something seems off with her face

No.

New key visual for Toaru Majutsu no Index III, sequel TV anime adaptation to start airing in 2018.
Synopsis (Volume 14): All of a sudden, the Roman Catholic Church's minions initiate a nighttime demonstration against science. And this course of action is blamed at the head of the Science Side, none other than the chairman of Academy City.
The world is put into chaos, as the C-Document flies off to the French tourist city of Avignon. In that city, Kamijou Touma reunites with the Amakusa Christians' Itsuwa, who is looking for the C-Document. The person who stands in their way would be a member of "God's Right Seat," Terra of the Left.
When science and magic cross, Kamijou Touma's story shall begin!

dengekibunko.jp/author/kamachikazuma/special/index.html

Carissa says hello.