Jacob rees mogg appreciation thread

Attached: 4L_AWaGjbXw.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dY5RTlrUhSw
theyworkforyou.com/mp/24926/jacob_rees-mogg/north_east_somerset/votes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha mate that bloke looks like postman pat. I wonder if he has a black and white cat?

CAN'T CLOG

I don’t know about a cat, but she’s got a maid dressed in black and white named Nanny.

Why isn't he the PM yet

got the fucking song in my head, you cunt. are you happy now?

Attached: 1517526344495.png (470x482, 220K)

Bacon sandwiches?!
Hello, hello, hello. That's hate-speech, mate. Looks like sumone needs a timeout in the old Bailey

>That huge pile of bacon toasties
>He's not getting stuck in, not even looking at them

That's fucking ultimate self-control right there. This madman needs to be our leader, he's incorruptible.

The ultimate display of British stoicism.

Attached: BBC Rees Mogg Article.jpg (933x878, 110K)

Exactly

CAN'T ZOG

White girls will suck a 50 year old curry brown dick for a packet of pickled onion crisps

Attached: 71fe09a4ff84d7640b8503ff77d99d5e.jpg (2448x2448, 2.19M)

Great another cuckservative with failed ideas just what the nation needs.

Attached: dim-323032.jpg (590x685, 72K)

fuck look at those milky ways. I can never find anything but the stupid fun sized ones in bags, and even then they're damn rare

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: st.mogg.png (3100x2150, 2.35M)

I dont get this post but I appreciate it

milky ways are the best

Who the hell has the time to watch a 48 minute meme video?

M O G G D Y N A S T Y

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

What problem could you possibly have with him?

Attached: 1521371837430.jpg (1361x1020, 124K)

WON'T NOG

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q

He's a member of the Conservative Party which has shown itself to be the greatest obstacle to the achievement of genuine right wing ideas and legislation.

Can you feel the Moggmentum, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=dY5RTlrUhSw

Attached: JRM RW.png (600x338, 414K)

How is this guy not a douche?

Every single thread, another of these idiots who say that Mogg is a cuck.
theyworkforyou.com/mp/24926/jacob_rees-mogg/north_east_somerset/votes
It's all publicaly availble -
>voted against mass surviielance
>voted for tighter immigration and asylum control
>voted against gay marriage

He is obviously not fucking stupid mate, he agrees with us on everything he can, and he is very smart. He is the best choice you poor fuckers have.

A most right honorable lad

Attached: maxresdefault13.jpg (1285x720, 187K)

One socially conservative man in a party full of political non-entities will accomplish nothing. He's token resistance and one of the only sources of credibility the *Conservative* Party have left. He's life-support for a cause which needs to die.

Also he'll apparently die for the church's social teachings but is either unaware or doesn't care about its social ones. I appreciate that he isn't running sweatshops or supporting the importation of 3rd world hordes to destroy the value of local labour but no billionaire can have entirely sane views on money.

It's hard to suggest that he doesn't know about alternate economic theories when Distributism was created in England. If I were gambler I'd be willing to bet at least two of my toes that the man has read Belloc.

Chesteron, too.

Fucking hell, who made that

This whole 'Mogg' movement smells of some astro-turphed bullshit.

>Ex Rothschild bank nigger
>Worked under Soros' friend and mentor Nils Taube
>Founded his hedge fund Sommersby with help from a Soros protoge Crispin Odey
>Criticised Trump after the pussy tape
>Criticised Steve Bannon as as person "whose political views I do not share or fully endorse"
>Genuflects before PM May and advocates for a cold war against Russia
>Completely silent on rape grooming gangs
>Completely silent on pedos among his anglo-elite mates

He's a cuckservative legend in the making, he's not a bong Donald Trump. I wonder if some of his $100 million plus fortune is used to shill for him online? Seems that way.

Attached: Mogg.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: MOGG THE NOGG.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Got any links or evidence? that's a lot of pills to swallow. or are you just poisoning the well.

Do I need a license to buy any of that

>Ex Rothschild bank nigger
Working in finance is pretty much gateway entry to politics nowadays. I prefer that over someone who's done nothing but worked up the ranks of the public sector.

>Worked under Soros' friend and mentor Nils Taube
I don't know if this was true or not, but Nils Tube was a great man. Baltic German, helped found the IFS, strong social conservative, and had good links to the Baltics - which is perhaps the only area in Europe now which has Western values AND is conservative.

>Founded his hedge fund Sommersby with help from a Soros protoge Crispin Odey
So?

>Criticised Trump after the pussy tape
That was disgusting though. Mogg is a socially conservative Catholic. How do you think he should have reacted? Even barring that, he still took the brave decision to support Trump anway.

>Criticised Steve Bannon as as person "whose political views I do not share or fully endorse"
Well, quite clearly. Bannon is a collectivist of the European mould, his ideas are not in keeping with High Toryism.

>Genuflects before PM May and advocates for a cold war against Russia
No doubt in your shriveled brain, good manners and loyalty to the leader of your group of MPs is the same as genuflecting. He has repeatedly disagreed with May and advocated hard Brexit. He has done so politely and with dignity, and it's precisely because he acts like a gentleman that people respond to him.

>Completely silent on rape grooming gangs
Just because he's not said anything publicly on it, doesn't mean he doesn't hold a view on it. His Catholic beliefs obviously suggest his disgust with it, unlike Labour.

>Completely silent on pedos among his anglo-elite mates
That was all paranoid nonsense. The police investigated all that, found nothing. Do you understand that it was used by Lefties to attempt to discredit right wingers? They accused Enoch Powell of these things too, you know.

hahaha wow at least make an effort when you start shilling

how many shillings did your loyalty cost by the way?

This man is the most British looking man I've ever seen.

All of this, by the way, is typical of how a certain group of right wingers act. An actually right wing politician presents himself, and a cadre of insane people - who aren't even really right wing, but just want chaos because it's fun - accuse him of not being right wing enough. In the eyes of these people, if you're not advocating for genocide, collectivism, and insane visions of fascism that not even Mussolini liked, you're not worthy of support.

Meanwhile, actual social conservatives who like Anglo-society but just want to see it return to good, moral principles where individuals take individual responsibility and are imbued with civic virtue (seeing rights as being part of duties to the nation and community at large) see in Rees-Mogg (and in other politicians too, like Cash, Bone, Hollibone, who are no doubt also Soros puppets according to the insane) the only chance for a Conservative return to good, conservative values.

if you actually believe mogg would change anything when in power you are either still a child or a full on brainlet

I would want a man of his caliber in my government even if I disagreed with his political positions. He is unwaveringly reasonable. It's almost insane to think that such a sane character made it that far in government.

Seriously, let me ask you, what is the viable alternative here? You talk a lot of talk, but don't do anything.

This is the number one problem with a lot of people here. You talk the talk, but all you ever do is sit on your hands, waiting for some never-to-arrive revolutionary party to hold a coup, take over the state, and then do all the things that you want to do.

Tip - it's never going to happen, and if it does, very likely the first people to die are you, for being either too lazy, too superfluous, or too ideological (remember, the first people to actually die in Nazi Germany were the hardliners in the Nazi Party, such as Rohm - same think happened in Francoist Spain and in Italy).

OR, and here's the option that ensures you get to keep you life, culture and society, is that you encourage right wing politicians to take over centre-right parties, moving the ideological center further to the right. You can also start to work hard, associate with other right wing people, and do exactly what the left did in the 70's i.e. co-opt positions of power by doing the "long march through the institutions". By becoming doctors, lawyers, academics, politicians and business leaders who are right wing who are in touch with other right wing people, your dream would be realised in less than a few generations. But you won't do that, because you're lazy, needy, and effeminate, expecting the state to do all the things you want.

That's it, keep going with you nihilistic posting, your dull, boring and utterly insipid support of the status quo that you claim to despise so much. If nothing is going to ever change, why even bother? Instead of sitting on here being a dullard, encouraging other people to be lazy dullards too, go out, find right wing people, associate with them, work hard, and attempt to change things.

Why do you think the left is winning the culture war right now, even though the vast majority of people are socially conservative when pushed to give an honest answer? It's because they had a vision, a perverted and disgusted one, and associated together with a plan on taking over the organs of power. And they did that. There's nothing stopping the right wing youth from doing the same exact thing, except you're here just being a dispiriting person, who - even though he doesn't think of himself like this - is actually shilling very hard for the state, by castigating any right wing opposition as futile.

I see the issue instead being that Mogg will never attain power if he stays the current course and that I suspect that he's not too bothered by that. He likes being BASED tradition man but he also likes his money and power too much to take a genuine stand against the forces which are destroying England. I appreciate how absurdly hard this would be but if anybody could do it it would be him. I'm not advocating a race-war or anything, I just think he could stop being a limp noodle slapping against the juggernaut that is progressive social politics and try to build a genuine counter-movement.

Start saying that England started going to shit when it started drifting from Christianity. Start saying that the average Englishman had no desire to share his homeland with people from other continents but instead had this forced upon him by a cosmopolitan elite who reaped all of the benefits of their presence while being insulated from the consequences. Point out that there are in fact consequences to smashing hugely different cultures together. Shame the British police for being the useless cowards that they are. Shame the British people for being complacent morons. Shame the slags of London for being a national embarrassment, shame the Paki rape gangs for giving their entire culture a bad name. Shame the Conservative Party for doing nothing but cede ground to these destructive forces for decades. If someone on the right stands up and makes a genuine display of strength and pride people will flock to them. People are craving this kind of leadership so badly that they flock to useless non-causes like Brexit and Donald Trump because they've been deprived of genuine conservatism for so long that they don't remember what it looks like anymore.

>working for Rothschild Bank means you are some sort of freemason illuminatus

Are you retarded

Have you ever actually met a banker

They're all either:
>exhausted, depressed wagecucks who just want to end it
>assholes who care about noting apart from making money for themselves (i.e. couldn't give two shits about muh globalism)

Your country isn't ripe for change yet, last week telford story came out nobobdy even bat an eye. You have to wait for a big crisis moment, so the people are actually willing to elect a man of action (so not mogg). There is need for a cataclyst. What do you think would happen if mogg started (he wouldn't) implementing actually moral and social conservative policies? A too large part of the people would riot because they see no need for these policies, they still live in their neolib dreamworld. A crisis is needed for change this seems self-explanatory to me. You seem an intelligent chap so please do not instantly reject what i have written here.

p.s sorry for grammar mistakes if there are any

>last week telford story came out nobobdy even bat an eye
That is because we have a leftist judiciary, a leftist press, and a leftist police force. If right wingers would do what leftists did 40 years ago - become judges, journalists, and police officers - in time the police, press and judiciary would become right wing too.

>You have to wait for a big crisis moment
Like I said, you're waiting forever.

> so the people are actually willing to elect a man of action
Again, unlikely.

>What do you think would happen if mogg started (he wouldn't) implementing actually moral and social conservative policies? A too large part of the people would riot because they see no need for these policies
Not possible. London would riot, and guess what? No one likes London. Everyone would see it as a vindication of Mogg's policies.

Your problem is waiting for something that's never going to happen. Maybe you're right, and it will happen, but there's no guarantee of it. In the meantime, right wingers should go by the slow, stead method because we've seen that it actually works.

I'd correct you on the police force thing.
Leftist officers at higher ranks. The rank and file fucking hate this shit but if they say anything in public their career is over.

Trey Gowdy's not bad, no?

He talks a good game, but it often doesn't amount to much more than a little bit of public exposure and political machinations. He's a good guy to have in the government, but nothing to hang your hopes on.

Not a license, but you will need your CGC (Confectionery Green Card) available through the government website.
You must provide copies of your medical card, passport and birth certificate, and make an online payment of £49 (non-refundable).
Your GP will also be contacted to ensure you have no ongoing mental health issues which could lead to any eating disorders.

See gov.uk for more information.

I like him.

He's too smart for the sound bite politics of today though...but maybe that's a good thing.

Ever see him on Question Time or something like that? He's a pretty good public speaker given the right venue. Of course when the satanic communists control the media, those sound bites tend to travel peer-to-peer; the new commons.

>Have you ever actually met a banker

>A WAGEKEK BANKER IS THE SAME AS THE GORILLIONAIRE OWNER OF A SOROS ROTHSCHILD HEDGE FUND
>MEMEFLAG FAGGOT

Top tip for you: all bankers are wagekek bankers

Ok fuckers, serious question comin thru

Where can i get a can of onion chutney in Amsterdam?

>Oy vey
>Let us stand up to Russia
>No state must dare free itself from the Rothschild fiat banking system
>Let's not stand up for thousands of innocent white girls raped by pakis across bongland

Attached: MOGG-OY-VEY.png (1266x806, 306K)

Isn't JRM's voting record completely Orwellian?

This, it's telling that most of mogg's fans are guys in their teens and twenties who haven't been disillusioned by experience yet.

If you're on (((Faceberg))), check out all the lads who like/share/run these Mogg meme banter pages - they're mostly 16-19 year olds. A lot of them non-Brits too.

True, though it will be sad to see their youthful or unexperienced (im only 22) optimism crushed. Realism can help bring good to real conservatives if you manage to not get blackpilled

Odd that the new face of English Conservatism is Catholic isn't it...

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

Attached: JRMclog1.jpg (761x718, 89K)

Attached: jrmcarlsberg2.jpg (1117x609, 79K)

Attached: JRMNelson1.jpg (619x773, 146K)

Attached: JRMmoggenator1.jpg (930x694, 171K)

Attached: JRMyourtears.jpg (919x637, 142K)

Attached: JRMeuthis.jpg (577x762, 205K)

Attached: JRMchampagne.jpg (907x701, 83K)

There is no doubt now that the Russian government ordered the killing. Mogg is not saying war, he's making the point that we need to defend ourselves. Putting Russia's feelings before British defence makes you the opposite of a British conservative.

I link it every single time in these threads because people consistently lie about his voting record -
Read it. Don't be spoonfed. Actually go into it. He voted against mass surveillance. He voted against keeping data on people. He votes against leftit inspired "hate speech" laws.

Not really the case when the people running Moggmentum are in their late 20's early 30's. Besides, it's good to have youth on our side, what matters is making sure they don't become disillusioned and become like some of the nihilists here.

All you've done in this thread is tell people to stop caring, effectively, because nothing will happen until some "crisis" occurs, even though he can't actually tell us when, how or why this crisis would develop, and can't even tell us how such a crisis would work to benefit right wing politics and not actually benefit the left instead.

Work is what is needed. Optimism is what is needed. A goal is what is needed. You're advocating "Just let the status quo continue, it's fine, we'll all be saved anyway in [X] years by [Y] event, trust me on this".

Attached: pol mogg.png (1000x1000, 483K)