Sexual Migration

Soup Sup Forums 28 year old white guy here. What is the best way to find European women who want out and want to move to America so I can do my part in the furtherence of the White Race. There has to be some women in Sweden or Germany who are redpilled and tired of the cucked bullshit and want to gtfo and I can be their ticket out. How do I find them?

Attached: 1502016367339.jpg (672x367, 63K)

>leave family and friends
>leave welfare state
>live as a sexual slave of a fat burger
>get shot

go over there yourself and find them?

no woman in her right mind would come close to your fat ass, burger

lel im not fat why are you so angry? Mohammed steal your girl?

pretty comphy here

Attached: WIN_20180318_07_38_47_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Post a darker picture lol

its early and I had just gotten up and was feeding doggo.
Darker like your skin muhammed?

Im actually half Swedish, unlike you who is full african.

>inb4 clean your garage user

Attached: WIN_20180318_07_39_42_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Stop projecting and hiding your mutt face in the dark.

REMINDER:
PRO-HITLER MEMES ARE ANTI-WHITE MEMES
JEWS LOVE PROHITLER MEMES BECAUSE HITLER KILLED 10X WHITE PEOPLE AS HE DID KIKE PEOPLE
AND HE ONLY KILLED LOWER CLASS KIKES
WWII WAS A JEW OP
WWII WAS SO JEWS COULD STEAL AMERICA
THEY DID
REMINDER: JEWS POST PROHITLER SHIT ON HERE
HITLER = WHITE DEATH

Attached: 1520942577777.jpg (800x805, 197K)

>mad about dark photo
>post lighter photo
>still angry about dark photo

nigger confirmed.

It is pretty dark plus youre hiding under a hood.

From what I can see you look like sad, depressed version of a friend of mine.

you look like a fucking creep
Are you bald since you don't want us to see your hair?

Lmao this is who’s calling you a degenerate on pol, fuck me all hope is lost.

lol had licherally just woken up. ah the rage yes let it flow through you

Attached: IMG_1121.jpg (1280x960, 380K)

>still hiding his hair

Baldie confirmed

>sexual migration for welfare queen

Your only chance is to keep raping sandniggers in the middle east

no its 30 degrees.
try again mohammed

Attached: WIN_20180318_09_06_52_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>people on the internet are calling me bald!
>SVEN! get over here so I can take a picture of your hair. Make sure your face isn't in the frame so I can claim it's a picture of me!

Considering the state of women in this country they would fly on the dick of the first mutt they can find.

lol i havn't showered yet nigger its sunday morning jesus you cunts are insufferable maybe I dont want any euros

>mutt?

Attached: WIN_20180318_09_16_51_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

You look like a fucking serial killer. If you want to find a nice girl, clean yourself up and stop acting like a fucking sperg.

>>mutt?
Yes. Degenerate whores would love a mutt like you.

youre tom green?

This. Clean up the facial hair and get a better haircut. You have a nicely shaped face and can easily be a 7-8/10

>advancedautism.exe

Attached: 33EE5663-3293-4B69-9243-366EEC1802F4.jpg (750x1334, 282K)

Pretty sure German degenerate whores would find him not dark enough.

oh look another jew jewing.
i really dont know why u try here,every psyop we know,we fucking invented them.bitch.

Kek what's the correct translation?

Looks like OP is actually white

How does it feel living in an 85% mutt country?

This.

But German girls don't take care of themselves anyway and are fat & nasty. They smell like niggers because they never wash the rancid cum out of their cooches.

try pof or tinder germany,sweden if thats possible.i had the same idea and at some point ill be in sweden later this year to see family.
was gonna look into it then.

I'm leaving for the USA soon. There's no way in hell I would take one of these disgusting German whores with me though. I can find low quality women like that in the USA much easier.

Which state?

Rest stop or refueling port. It is from ski resort in Japan. Cozy room for people to eat and rest.

Make yourself as appealing as possible. Do you work? Hobbies? Dress nice? Are you social? You don't look bad, but perhaps a new hairstyle would help. This is just my thoughts though. If youre happy with yourself, than so be it. But before finding a gf you must be the best version of yourself you can be.

This. Get a nice short cut, trim the facial hair a bit, lose 25-30 lbs and put some muscle on, get some nice dress shirts and OP'd look like a young, blonde Chris Pratt. He'd be fighting the ladies off with a stick instead of creeping around here wondering how to con European girls into a life of sexual slavery.

feelsbadman thats part of the thing is most of the white women here are literal entitled roasties that I want nothing to do with. Almost all of them bluepilled as well.

you are cute. I'll move to America with you!

yeah I just got out of a 3 year relationship. Own a home have a good job like what I do blah blah have lots of hobbies am good socially as long as I dont start naming the jew, but I'm 28 and I'm not going to go bar crawling for low grade dried up well used pussy.

>most of the white women here are literal entitled roasties
I... I've got bad news for you. Don't waste your money on a plane ticket.

If you own a home and have a good job why are you posting out of what appears to be a slightly underfinished basement or garage?

He's already in America

Fookin hell lad im a sandnigger white German girls dont even look at us, they prefer white hawk

plz be my boyfriend

Well at first I had just woken up, and was feeding my dog, who also takes a shit after his morning meal so its best he does that outside. and then I dont smoke in the house, so I was having a cig in the garage rebutting the mohammeds and lelling.

Post tits or GTFO

Luigina he saw your first message don't be desperate now.

add me on discord lurk#8821

Fuck off were full

Then keep at it!
Bar crawling is for degenerates anyway. Your best bet is to maybe try a local area thats more conservative/trad or even a church if youre so inclined. I feel your pain. Trying to find likeminded friends is a struggle. I've watched my cousins and family slide down that slope into degeneracy- it sucks. Keep up the search user. There will be a girl for you.
Also good onya owning your own house and shit at 28. Most couples I know in Aus aren't even at that stage because of how screwed the housing market is.

i'm male btw

Fair enough - point still stands though, you've got a good foundation looks-wise. Just clean yourself up a bit, lose some weight, and quit acting like a fucking creeper and you'll be a natural lady-killer.

Norwegian men who wants foreign wifes will travel to X country and try find one there.

I am affraid the world does not think america is as "USA USA USA FUCK YEAH AMERICA WOOHOO" as you americans do so don't be sad when foreign girls turn you down because many europeans thinks americans are "dumb, fat and lazy" so you have to show them you are not a dumb, fat, lazy american.

First step to not be lazy is to book a ticket and fly to X country. I know many norwegian girls who dig american accents so you could be lucky. Just be prepared if you gonna buy a drink for her, that one pint of beer will be around $10.

I'd recommend to go to another european country than Norway. But i can only speak from experience of working with women 6 years so far. Personally i picked up an au-pair from latvia who has been a good submissive "wife" girlfriend for a year currently.

Good luck american.

I don't know what the fuck to believe anymore.

Attached: IMG_5869.gif (800x430, 564K)

>Polish
>white
Hitler didn't kill white people

You're more than welcome to marry into the master race

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

You’re actually pretty attractive but you just look really creepy.

>Euro girls sluttier than Americans
Wow I should go visit Sweden or Germany for sex tourism desu

Only the most cucked woman would want to marry a circumcised Jew-golem like yourself Mutt. Amerimutts are 44% niggers, you are not the future of the White race

Attached: 1520169548360.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

Have you tried the internet?

Nice milk mustasche faggot. More like 100% Mutt

Attached: 1516265817059.png (1116x1276, 73K)

In Sweden, meanwhile, they prefer Somalians. You're going to get mutted harder than we ever did.

You surfing in a fucking toolshed? Or is that your goblin-shack? Take some photos around the room so we can gauge if you are a serial-killer or not

Kinda remidns of this one

Attached: 1517797078978.png (1401x6556, 1.67M)

>that hairline
Yeah totally not balding

Ironic

Attached: 1482477375065.jpg (576x1024, 45K)

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMED

>mutted harder than we ever did
I don't think that is physically possible Mutt-user

Also you are clearly still on it

Attached: 1520919727665.jpg (962x618, 136K)

>Posts picture of a nigger holding a Swedish passport
I can post a picture of a nigger holding your highest political office if you want

Attached: 1516507477238.jpg (960x726, 150K)

Of course

Attached: 1515695941169.jpg (540x372, 56K)

America is 12% black lel
Sweden is going to be 30-40% by 2050 in all likelihood as the African population grows exponentially. We are literally going to be whiter than you, Mohammed.

I'm white Russian boy. And I got the dna test I,m 99 European. Ancestor all from Poland, Scandinavia and northern Italia.
A give all myself to you for grin card.
Please save me take to you from my mordor.

>In 5000 AD blablabla
But poor Mutt...You're a nigger already!

Attached: 151578.png (1980x1036, 98K)

muhammed has been triggered....why dont you post your face nigger?

Attached: 1502115622878.png (598x543, 582K)

Noice!

Where exactly will you be by then?

actually I think I've figured it out. You're probably some slav shit immigrant. I have a cousin who went to Sweden to study for a year, and came back with some "Swedish" low t faggot. Turns out he is either a serb or croat I'm not really sure. So hes from a family of cowards who fled instead of fighting and cucked sweden naturally takes him in and now he gets to say ooooo I'm swedish look at me. Fuck off muhammed.

Probably 10% black, 45% white, 35% spic, 10% asian/poo desu.

It's Maghrib prayer time in Sweden now.

Russia whores cheapest

Any Croatian bros in here? I'm half Croatian and still have land and family back in Croatia and have a few small businesses here. How easily do you think I could get a Croatian wife and bring her back here so I can pass down my heritage to my children?

lol you look like the biggest cuck ive ever seen.

What is wrong with you? Find a nice white American Euromixed girl (Euromutt) girl to fuck.

Europeans are insane, stupid, and literally genociding themselves as we speak. The old order of our kind is falling away because they are, at a GENETIC level, incapable of loving their fellow European brothers.

We are the Lost Tribes of Israel. God will not allow us to fester the sort of hatred seen in Europe without us sowing the seeds of our annihilation, and then reaping it.

Repeat: Find Euromutt girl, let Europe and it's people disappear.

lol that hair looks like your 12

mutt confirmed.

uh oh we have another triggered arguementless "swede" in here with ad hominems. Why don't you show us how white you are muhammed?

Well, you would know about cucks sven so I'm inclined to believe you.

Listen here kid. The swedish girls are pushed to mix. Its "mainstream" here to mix race. If they had a choice they would chose white. But women are weak and easy manipulated so its not really hard for the government to do such a thing. America is like 50% white and when they say white they are also talking about some mixed. So america is probably 25% pure whites. You are already lost. Something is gotta happend here in europe.

You seem cute and good humoured. Try networking more, although it will be tough for introverts.
I'd date you :)