DBZ

How can Jiren even compete, Sup Forums?

>DBZ

>DBZ

But can she beat Yamzu

who cares?

Can ANYONE stop this madwoman?

JIREN IS ALREADY FUCKING DEAD
I'M HANDING OUT EXPRESS TICKETS TO GO MEET HIM, WANT ONE?
I SAVED IT JUST FOR YOU, MEGA DYKE

Reminder that this is the fault of faggots complaining about powerlevels. Now you got what you wanted you stupid faggots, now powerlevels don't matter and you have a Mary Sue who couldn't achieve SS3 holding her own against UI Goku.

Enjoy.

SSJB Kefla?

>Goku triggers a further power-up in his opponent Kafla
>She turns SSJ3, vastly reduces the fusion time and defuses shortly after

Probably 3. And they'll lose against UI Goku.

>M-My mathematically perfect tier lists! Ruined!
Fuck off.
And DBS was always shit anyway so I dunno why people pretend like it's worth being disappointed over.

Potara's were a mistake.

KEFLA IS LOVE

KEFLA IS LIFE

They're too lazy to choreograph fusion dance in super.

Too bad U7 has no potaras.

>Caulifla
>Mary Sue

Lets be real if we're talking Mary Sues Goku is the WORST offender this arc. Ultra Instinct? NO foreshadowing done for it in the anime, just another special snowflake powerup that Goku has gotten a new one of almost every arc in DBS.

If you're complaining about Kafla probably going SSJ3 next episode reminder that GOTENKS can go SSJ3. Two Children with no training. Power levels have been bullshit for decades now.

>NO foreshadowing done for it in the anime

Oh I'm sorry user, you mean the 1 bullshit line from Whis 50 episodes ago? Guess that makes it okay then, Goku totally earned that powerup and isn't a mary sue.

They're at least TRYING to set it up in the Manga.

Yuri and female super saiyans are worse than 500 Ribriannes

Jiren will mop the floor with Kefla.

Also
>what vegetable is a Kefla?

Everyone gonna use Potara now! See what you fucking started Champa? What is the fucking point of the rules then? Might as well have made it a free for all. It's like individual fighters techniques no longer matter if everyone can just fucking fuse.

Also if Kefla can match Instinct that puts her on Jiren level. Seriously? I'm so fucking sick of this. I thought three episodes was bad bit fucking FOUR???

>mfw no 18 yet
>mfw we maybe get a couple scenes of her fighting Pepsi-man

Just because power level were stupid doesn't mean training should have fucking disappeared. Why make the ToP happen in 2 days? They could have stretched out the time to like 6 months and make it more realistic that fighters could train and prepare so power ups would make sense. Everything just seems like an ass pull. Kefla matching Instinct is fucking stupid. I will legit rage if she doesn't get BTFO by instinct.

Thanks will do

Literally this will happen. Fusion episodes always ends like this.

>Goku
Toei literally turned him into Erza.
>Goku does impossible feat for someone who had been utterly exhausted 5 minutes ago
>Krillin: that's our Goku! Leave it to him to surpass everyone's expectations!
Then again I suppose nobody should have been surprised by the Toei's literal Fairy Tail writing by now.

Shut up and enjoy your slop you fucking cow.

>Goku and also Vegeta barely even shown training with Whis in the anime after the champa tournament
>for some reason he was even training in King Kai's planet on some of the filler episodes
>then he is all anxious to go train with Krillin in another filler episode when he should have been doing training with Whis in the first place
>meanwhile in the manga both him and Vegeta continued to be shown undergoing training with Whis until the 1 year skip after the FT arc
>manga actually foreshadows the UI technique and has Beerus showcase it in a short batle royal with all the GoDs so they could get to fight when they still were several tiers above the protagonist
>the anime meanwhile has Goku replacing angel training for fighting with a bunch of scrubs in the ToP, being beaten down by Jiren, and then being hit by his own Genki Dama as a trigger for UI.
>and now Goku even seems like he is gonna transform into it for no obvious reason so he can fight another fierce opponent. So much for UI not being a transformation in the anime.
>Goku literally recovers stamina by fighting over the course of 5 minutes and we are treated to Krillin gushing over how awesome Goku since every episode since he began doing it. At least once per episode the audience is treated to hearing about how he's doing it because "it's Goku".
And let's not forget that Goku was already 20x more powerful than the next strongest in his team before the tournament even began. Toei's Super is GT levels of Goku wank in this arc and there's no possible denying it anymore. Because of course Goku needs to attain a new power up by himself when he was already the most powerful by far in his team.

Spic memes are over.
The time of hue memes is now.

I want to see Gohan and Vegeta fuse and knock out the waifushits.

>Implying hues aren't spics

>Implying hues are spics

They could just steal it from another universe.

Toei drones can't defend it anymore.

Toei is fucking retarded and can't seem to do anything without massively wanking characters with new power ups outta nowhere only for them to be made useless in the long run afterwards. Let us see:

1. Hit BS "improves" his time skip ove the course of 1 minute several times over, has to be taken out by Jiren because of having been made OP plus had to be beaten down a little by the rabbit pride trooper so he could even get a fight in the tournament before being fodderized by Goku's newest rival.

2. anime Black as powerful as he needs to be and with BS toei zenkais activated at the convenience of the plot, only to lose to Blue Goku in an embarassing manner after fusing

3. Goku's kaioken never achieves anything outside of showing how powerful Hit's timeskip, Jiren, or the new fusion are. Even baseline Blue has a better track record in this tournament even if if was never used against non fodders. It ultimately only serves to make the next strongest guys on his team seem like useless fodder.

4. 17 and then Gohan are to seem like they are near Blue level. In the end it seems Toei themselves forgot about it and they aren't anywhere near Blue much like Kale wasn't, but it is undeniable that ALL three receved massive wank in their debuts durint the recruitment/early ToP episodes.

5. make Caulifla achieve SS2 right off the bat, keep have Goku wanking her like she is going to achieve new transformations but then it turns out she is just fusion fodder (remember when according to Goku anime!Zamasu would reach Beerus level one day if he kept training? Not only does it make no sense at all given how he Zamasu stole Goku's body so he could even gain more power in the first place, and then future!Zamasu post training wasn't a big deal anyways even if on his first battle he too was wanked to be near SSB Goku which didn't happen in any of their next battles)

>>Goku triggers a further power-up in his opponent Kafla.

N-NO IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!
ULTRA INSTINCT ISN'T A JOBBER FORM!
JIREN SAVE ME!

Kale is SSB level.

Kefla should obviously be way above that.

>Kale is SSB level
Culdn't deal with SSG Goku in the latest episode.

Holding back so Caulifla wouldn't feel bad for getting completely shut out. She took no damage against SSG

Kale isn't SSB level. She literally "walked" through an attack from Goku who correctly says from Hermes that he was just "putting more" energy from a Super Saiyan 2.

Fused Zamasu casually broke SSB Goku's leg and he had to injure both his arms to hold out against a Ki attack from Fused Zamasu you fucking idiot. He had no chance of beating Fused Zamasu on his own at all here.

>th-that line doesn't count
Caulicucks everyone

She's not an SSB but her energy reached that level. Not full power Goku SSB definitely but in that tier level.

>Goku pulls UI out of his ass because durr hurr i "absorbed" a spirit bomb
>Goku literally asspulls his own stamina from nothing after being exhausted
>"he can do it because he's goku!"
>Goku will asspull a permanent UI form right after Whis says he can't

Wow Caulifla is such a mary sue holy shit

>Holding back so Caulifla wouldn't feel bad for getting completely shut out
Where are you even getting this from? It happened anyways so it's not like it even changed anything.
Also, Goku went through her blast like nothing and then his own trackong ki blast did the exact same thing. A ki blast that she deflected with great effort if I might add.
Kale's current full power is leagues below Goku's. Her atataing with him for a couple seconds proves nothign when Jiren did the same with Bue Goku before utterly blowing the fuck out of him.

>my prince Vegetas screentime taken
>my meticulously crafted powerscale charts in shambles
>my ability to defend DB stripped away
>my low expectations sunk even lower
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a masochist when I watch this show

And the worst thing about it is that the reasoning behind it so far has literally been "because he is Goku".
Nice motherfucking writing you have got there Toei.

>Also, Goku went through her blast like nothing
So same thing she did to him?
She's "Just holding back" like Goku was. They even said she's even stronger than her berserk form at that time.

If it was U6 saiyans that had SS4 and Goku learned it in minutes after hearing about it everyone would be like "hurr durr don't you know Goku is a fighting prodigy who learned the kamehameha after seeing it once, of course he can do it"

>Goku uses a foreshadowed form which has its mechanics clearly explained
>Goku is given energy by one of the top fighters in the ToP and slowly regains his stamina via a low tier fight
>Goku will achieve Ultra Instinct again through a source noone knows about
Wow Caulifla is such a Mary Sue holy shit

>J-JIREN!

Why is this so fucking funny

They are, even being dirty monkeys full of AIDS

>slowly regains his stamina
>implying slowly
Are you unironically defending Toei's writing here?
Not only is recovering stamina through by fighting utter BS, Goku is doing that over the course of 3 minutes so far. 6 minutes ago he was lhaing trouble moving around even after receiving Freeza's energy.

Super Saiyan transformation eats stamina. You cannot regain stamina while burning stamina

>a form Beerus has been practicing for years/centuries/eons and still incomplete is perfected by Goku because he absorbed some ki
>HAHA IT WAS FORESHADOWS IT'S OKAY [shits out burrito]

>regaining stamina via a fight

Do you even listen to yourself Juan Pablo

>mfw Kalefags have to resort to the holding back excuse

>actually defending "regaining" stamina while blowing through SS forms and jumping around

Gokupedros everyone

Why did they not fight to recover stamina? Useless dumbasses standing around not even helping their team mates even when they were in the right place to step in and be of some use.

Im fucking pissed that they never show goku SS3. they try to avoid it as much as they can.

also all the fuckers got aroused when the lesbians got fused and before that SSG beat the shit out of them.

SSG vegito is stronger than this. even gogeta is.

aside note.

I hate caulifla from day one.
but my penis is against my opinion since then,

Yep, yet another fuck up of Toei's writing staff.

Is Keflas power up Kefla Blanco?

IS SHE THE SURVIVOR?????

Super Saiyan stopped eating stamina in the Cell Saga
Beerus has already been shown to be a lazy fuck at this point.Gokus been training with Whis with Beerus as a milestone.Not to mention it isnt even his own energy
>stamina via fight
Think of it like a warm up
So he had 9 minutes in total. That still seems far fetched until you realise how time works in the DB universe.

Goku being able to freely use SSG when it is very obvious now that it is less stamina draining than 3 means Goku is never using it again in this tournament.

t. Miguel Santiago Alejandro Javier Silva de los Santos V

>blanca

words in spanish has gender, amiga.

>caring about correct grammar when zeno is called fucking "Regla de Todos" in the spic lore

>MUH SPIC

but the skinny goku sucks.
I need more banana hair.

>stopped eating stamina in the Cell Saga
And it was retconned in Buu due to old kai advising Goku and Gohan to not be transformed when putting on the potara. In the current tournament he spent most of his time in base too.
Also, it is a completely irrelevant point either way given how Goku has made no use at all of SS1 since the Jiren fight.

>MUH WARM UP
>MUH INSTANTLY PERFECTING AN ANGEL TIER TECHNIQUE I HAVE SHOWN NO PROGRESS IN ATTAINING BECAUSE I RECEIVED SOME KI IS OKAY BECAUSE I'M GOKU

I wish they did a better job of explaining the benefits of each transformation, other than just being stronger and faster.

>Fuck don't have enough stamina to go SS yet
>Oh yea SS3 here we go
>Fuck yea SSG
>SSB time!
>SSBKK!

IIt's indefensible.

>In the current tournament he spent most of his time in base too.
This. If it ate no stamina they all could have stayed SS the entire time.

She's only above SS2 level, maybe even SS3 level but certainly not SSG or SSB level.

>DBZ explaining something better than, it makes you stronger.

>I HAVE SHOWN NO PROGRESS IN ATTAINING
This is the biggest wrotomg fuck up in this tournament so far.
I had fully expected it from day one given how Goku wantes the tournament to happen so he could go back to shape. It still is very, very stupid that the entire tournament's purpose is ultimately to shortcircuit him into attaining a techinique that was described ONCE several arcs ago and reaching Jiren tier with it.
It is disappointing that things turned out exactly as expected in this regard.

SS1: 2 jobber points
SS2: 3 jobber points
SS3: 0 jobber points (because it never appears)
SSG: 10 jobber points
SSB: 2 jobber points
SSBKK; 20 jobber points
SSBH (holding back): 500 jobber points

NOOOOOOOOOO!

She's a minimum of SSG level, regardless of what your favorite youtuber/twitterfaggot tells you it's what was shown in the previous episodes.

>wrotomg
The fuck? Disregard whatever the hell this is.

>She's, at minimum*, SSG level

>minimum of SSG level
Nah, she is way below SSG power. Why the fuck are you denying this?
SSG Goku goes through her beam attack like nothing, meanwhile she had big trouble to deflect one of the two sokidans (face it, thats totally what that attack was) that he fired at her. Toei is unreliable as fuck but the last time something this scenario happened in the anime was when SS Rage Trunks deflected Goku Black's attack in much the same way, and he was kicking Trunks' ass in that fight.

>Gokupedro taking this conversation in circles

>asserting character fag and spic
What are you even attempting to prove with both that and the meme pic? That you are a complete moron?

Even though Tenshithan claimed that the form is more powerful or whatever, it seems to me obviously weaker but still strong.

Caulifla said she summmoned so much power that she lost control over it. So it seems clear to me that this "controlled" Broly form is only summoning so much power that she doesn't lose control.

I would not trust Tien anyway. What would he know. Same with Roshi talking about someone's power.

I think its safe to say shes around that level. People are still assuming that the berserker mode is weaker than blue because broly was introduced when goku was much weaker, but the whole purpose of berserker is that it powerful enough to toy with goku at his best.

>I-I'm just pretending to be retarded.
Well it was obvious you were just shitposting when I already addressed your 'Goku walked through it' and you ignored the post only to repeat what you had just said like no counter argument was made.

>the whole purpose of berserker is that it powerful enough to toy with goku at his best.
What? 80% of their fight happened with Goku fighting in SS2, and Goku never even made use of SSB KK.

It's funny that statements llike that are taken seriously but when Shin says Vegito Blue is stronger than Beerus (obvious as fuck at this point) it's all "hurr Shin doesn't know how strong Beerus is hurr"

I'm smelling GTpedros.

LSS3>>>Jiren

>I already addressed your 'Goku walked through it'
You didn't adress shit with that pic. Two different events that contradict each other happened in the anime, and you have no proof of the one that happened in episode 101 being the correct one. Not only was Kale stated to have become stronger since then, Goku's actrual fightr in episode 114 with her was more than a single instance of him walking through her beam attack. How about you address why did she had to struggle to deflect his own ki attack in response, and was about to be ringed out before the fusion?
Shin even stated Goku to be on another level to them after he goes SSG. All the evidence in the previous episode points to SSG Goku being above Kale. Did she even manage to get in one single hit on SSG Goku other than the beam he effortlessly flew through?

>spoilers say Goku depletes all his stamina AGAIN using UI to defeat Kafla

Alright Pedros and Miguels, how is Gokuck going to asspull back his stamina this time for Jiren Round 2?

It doesn't say he defeats Kefla.

Okay, I'm a Cauli fan, but this is just retarded. Triggers a powerup to match UI? Are you fucking kidding me? The only way to explain this is Kale's power.

>and was about to be ringed out before the fusion?
Because a completely unharmed Kale was talking to the Caulifla she saved who wanted to fuse

All he even stated was that Kale's energy had grown up even more compared to how she was moments before. Tenshinhan can sense chi, hell everyone that enteres in this tournament probably is able to.

>beats up Blueku in SS
>UI happens
>goes LSS or Broly or SS3 or whatever else
>still loses

What is so weird about this

Caulifla is just fodder to apply the fusion multiplier on Kale's power.

>full month of episodes of form/powerlevel wank without a single interesting fight
Please kill this awful show

Fair, but neither one of them has pushed each other to their limits, so it still remains to be seen who is stronger, but since Goku couldn't dominate her with blue easily, its safe to say shes in that range, so its not a stretch that fusing with caulifa would give her the edge she needed.